Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2021 4:41 PM
Jan 2021
As a simple person i would love to see one day an remake of the Fate route, an adaptation of Fate/hollow ataraxia and a remake of Tsukihime, but apparently ufotable is milking Kimetsu at Yaiba as much as they can and i imagine they will just come back to adapt the Type-moon works after they are finished with Kimetsu.
So i would like to know how many arcs are left to be adapted after the Entertainment District Arc and how many years do you think it will take?
Sorry for bad english and thanks for attention.
Oct 14, 2021 4:53 PM
Dec 2020
Mr_Giraffa said:
As a simple person i would love to see one day an remake of the Fate route, an adaptation of Fate/hollow ataraxia and a remake of Tsukihime, but apparently ufotable is milking Kimetsu at Yaiba as much as they can and i imagine they will just come back to adapt the Type-moon works after they are finished with Kimetsu.
So i would like to know how many arcs are left to be adapted after the Entertainment District Arc and how many years do you think it will take?
im not a manga reader but based off a youtube video i saw ages ago and the fact it is still publishing to keep the content as similar to the first season and movie quality wise I heard 10 years I may be wrong though so take this opinion with a grain of salt once someone else who does read the manga responds
Ikarus101Oct 14, 2021 4:57 PM
Being human is making mistakes.
Oct 14, 2021 5:06 PM

Dec 2020
There are about 5 arcs left to adapt from the manga so I would say about 4 years but this is just my guess
Oct 14, 2021 5:07 PM
Jun 2020
It’s going to be a while dude, which sucks because I want the exact same fate stuff done as you do. We’re only 60/205 done right now and this next arc is only going to cover about 25 chapters. There’s a good chance the final arc is going to be a movie so that saves time. But if ufotable is going to take this yearly route to make the anime as good as possible then we’re looking at 3-4 years.
Oct 14, 2021 6:13 PM
Jan 2021
I see... so it looks like i'll have to wait a while. Thanks for everyone's answer.
Oct 14, 2021 7:12 PM

Sep 2019
Mugen train director cut > red light district arc > blacksmith village > the final
Oct 14, 2021 8:11 PM
Struggler

Dec 2020
I don't have a source, but I've seen online before people saying ufotable has separate teams working on Fate and Demon Slayer. If that's true, then honestly there shouldn't be a problem there. The manga really isn't that long, it won't be an eternity before the adaptation is complete. Besides, their Fate and Demon Slayer adaptations are both fantastic, you can just sit back and enjoy both.

Oct 14, 2021 9:49 PM

Feb 2021
I think there are 3 arcs remaining... The blacksmith village arc... A training/prep arc and the final arc in the dimensional fortress... Alongside these there are a few backstories of characters... The final arc consists of the last 40-45 chaps... I'm guessing we ll have 2 seasons and a prologue movie?.
Oct 14, 2021 10:42 PM
Oct 2020
Im pretty sure they have different teams for each show CMIIW, but the budget can be a problem tho
Oct 14, 2021 11:24 PM
Jun 2021
[quote=tazzytaz7 message=64658504]Mugen train director cut > red light district arc > blacksmith village > the final[/well you see after red light district arc there'll be 2 more arcs left black smith village arc and than we have the final arc which we do not speak about cuz of its contents
Oct 15, 2021 12:22 AM
Jun 2021
I just finished the manga recently. I’d say it will take this upcoming season then one more season. Maybe another movie in there too. Thats all just my opinion and with nobody milking anything for too long.
Oct 15, 2021 3:25 AM
Jan 2021
GabrahamLincoln said:
I don't have a source, but I've seen online before people saying ufotable has separate teams working on Fate and Demon Slayer. If that's true, then honestly there shouldn't be a problem there. The manga really isn't that long, it won't be an eternity before the adaptation is complete. Besides, their Fate and Demon Slayer adaptations are both fantastic, you can just sit back and enjoy both.

Good to know that, hope you're right so we all don't have to wait that long ;3. And i'm sorry dude, but Demon Slayer isn't my type of anime, personally i find it quite boring, so much so that sometimes i feel sleepy watching it... I just don't drop it because i've never dropped an anime before, and i intend to keep it that way.

Jannn said:
Im pretty sure they have different teams for each show CMIIW, but the budget can be a problem tho

Man, hope you're right. except for the budget part ;v.

Sagepool said:
I just finished the manga recently. I’d say it will take this upcoming season then one more season. Maybe another movie in there too. Thats all just my opinion and with nobody milking anything for too long.

Yeah... if Type-moon adaptations depends on Demon Slayer finishing first, hopefully ufotable will be able to adapt normally without milking.
Oct 15, 2021 4:41 AM

Apr 2021
Mr_Giraffa said:

Entartainment arc, swordsmith village arc, hashira training-infinity castle(ı assume this two arcs will be one season) and the final arc. It will take 4-5 years to adapt all these arcs I think.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2021 4:06 PM
Jun 2021
Mr_Giraffa said:
there is 4 arcs after the entertainment district arc(1 short one, 2 medium ones and 1 long one): If they pushed they could do two more full seasons at least maybe even three if the dragged it out. So the probably won’t finish it till 2025 at the earliest but most likely 2026 or 2027.
Oct 16, 2021 1:36 AM

Jan 2021
Yes, we need fate route remake, tsukihime remake, and any other fate. Just wish that can happen

Oct 16, 2021 1:43 AM
May 2021
Uhh I have read like 130 chaps so after it comes swordsmith village arc then hashira training arc maybe and then <spoiler>

the final fight
Oct 16, 2021 7:22 AM
Mar 2021
6 to 7 years worth watching of content if the want it well done but I would say they might hire another team to get fate dine

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2019

312 by CicadaRex »»
Yesterday, 12:21 PM

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
Apr 22, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.