Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2021 12:21 AM

Aug 2020
Didn't think Disney+ would pick up a series like this to be honest. Probably had something to do with Star Wars Visions' success.
https://summertime-anime.com/news/33/
Oct 14, 2021 1:05 AM
Jul 2018
I've read the whole manga but there's nothing disney lol. What's wrong with them

I mean, it's not family friendly at least
Oct 14, 2021 1:31 AM
Jul 2021
gyarudev said:
I've read the whole manga but there's nothing disney lol. What's wrong with them

I mean, it's not family friendly at least

They have been doing r-rating programming for a while since the Fox merge
Oct 14, 2021 3:48 AM
Dec 2020
Guys its not worldwide just in Japan
Oct 14, 2021 4:04 AM

Sep 2020
Oct 14, 2021 5:02 AM
Jul 2018
_torishe said:
Guys its not worldwide just in Japan

Nope, it's worldwide as well as other anime Disney licensed

https://dmedmedia.disney.com/news/disney-plus-showcases-new-content-slate-from-asia-pacific

Oct 14, 2021 8:15 AM

Apr 2020
Sheesh. I can't even imagine how much censorship it'd get. I just hope there would be only few or... none.
Oct 14, 2021 9:33 AM
Aug 2019
RegulusX said:
Sheesh. I can't even imagine how much censorship it'd get. I just hope there would be only few or... none.

Why would it be? Even getting censorship in its own country Japan is ridiculous, especially when it's a Disney+ streaming exclusive. Not to mention it'll be on the STAR section which includes R-rated content.
Oct 14, 2021 1:31 PM
Jan 2021
ChickyBro said:
RegulusX said:

Why would it be? Even getting censorship in its own country Japan is ridiculous, especially when it's a Disney+ streaming exclusive. Not to mention it'll be on the STAR section which includes R-rated content.
The only thing with the "Star" section is that it isn't implemented on all of Disney+'s regions, a big on being the USA. For the time being, they just put it on Hulu in the US.
Oct 14, 2021 10:52 PM

Jan 2013
RegulusX said:

Probably a lot, the blonde girl in the one piece swimsuit is probably all we're getting for fanservice.

This was said by the author when the manga ended

Embarrassed by your work, updating for modern times. No more panty shots and bare tits for us. This will be as bad as Meikyuu Black Company's anime adaption.
Oct 14, 2021 11:22 PM

Apr 2016
ChickyBro said:

Well, youre very young so obviously when someone says "censorship" you can only thing removing blood and violence.

We are long past that son.
Oct 14, 2021 11:41 PM
Aug 2019
Swagernator said:
ChickyBro said:

Well, youre very young so obviously when someone says "censorship" you can only thing removing blood and violence.

I'd say it also depends on the counterpart of Disney. I get what they said, translations could probably be altered and I'm worried about dubtitles in the English language. Here, Disney+ in my country has licensed Asian content but they're handled by Disney Southeast Asia, the subtitles aren't modified or changed for reasons as far as I know. But those are different kinds of content, so always take it with a grain of salt. Sorry if I got on your nerves so you really had to say this.
ChickyBroOct 14, 2021 11:47 PM
Oct 14, 2021 11:46 PM

Apr 2016
ChickyBro said:
I'd say it also depends on the counterpart of Disney. I get what they said, translations could probably be altered and I'm worried about dubtitles in the English language. Here, Disney+ in my country has licensed Asian content but they're not handled by Disney Southeast Asia, the subtitles aren't modified or changed for reasons as far as I know. But those are different kinds of content, so always take it with a grain of salt. Sorry if I got on your nerves so you really had to say this.

Nah it's all good man, meant nothing by it.

Its just, and this is not directly at you but in general, blame Disney for all, they deserve it, they are terrible company, but i dont think the reason mangaka is going this path is because some man in a black suit is standing behind his back and is like "the big mouse does not allow this, change it!".
SwagernatorOct 14, 2021 11:52 PM
Oct 15, 2021 8:28 AM

Jun 2019
Swagernator said:
ChickyBro said:

Deadpool is litterally on Disney plus in Japan, France etc
Mar 31, 2022 3:48 AM
Apr 2020
Dawg Disney needs to learn it's place yes it's the corporate juggernaut when it comes to American animation but when it comes to Japanese Animation they aren't even close to Sony. Sorry to say but I'm not paying Disney's bunk-ass to watch this; as much as I hate to say this I'll just have pirate it
Apr 3, 2022 10:49 AM

Jan 2011
So when exactly is this coming out? Disney can do it weekly since they do it for their Marvel Series.

But I cant find anywhere any release dates.
Apr 4, 2022 3:13 AM

May 2009
Turns out there is no simulcast for this and BRS
Apr 4, 2022 9:17 AM

Jul 2017
Ketsura said:
So when exactly is this coming out? Disney can do it weekly since they do it for their Marvel Series.

If you're hoping for one, better anticipate Disney's practices like Netflix's releases, which can be after when the whole series finishes airing. And for Summertime Render, it's 6 months of waiting.
Apr 4, 2022 10:53 AM

Jan 2011
KANLen09 said:
Ketsura said:

If you're hoping for one, better anticipate Disney's practices like Netflix's releases, which can be after when the whole series finishes airing. And for Summertime Render, it's 6 months of waiting.

Yea, seems doing weekly anime is to hard for Disney, since its not a Superhero show.

More topics from this board

» Ushiro and Shinpei

janayoo - Apr 5

10 by aniart_nation »»
Apr 10, 5:43 PM

» One of The Best Anime I've seen in along time ( 1 2 )

Californiaa - Sep 16, 2023

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 2, 6:08 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2022

121 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 17, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2022

87 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 17, 4:43 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2022

118 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 16, 6:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.