Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 13, 2021 11:51 PM

Sep 2016
Hello, Pearl here! ^w^

Are you looking for a new webnovel, specifically one within the horror genre because it's that time of the month where kids go trick-or-treating and-

Oh, what am I saying, Halloween is nearing and I wanted to recommend a nice slasher genre story!

Madman's Forgiveness!

As stated, it is a story that follows 24 year old Jun Hiroshi as he one day discovers that he has the ability to travel into fictional worlds after uncovering a box of VHS tapes that his foster father hid away from him. Though some of these worlds are indeed fictional, he soon finds out that the dangers are all too real! He and his friends find themselves trapped in a classic summer-camp setting! Will they re-live their old nostalgia of Camp Gehenna? Or will they fall prey to the infamous Michael Kurosawa?

I have read this a while back when the MAL x Honeyfeed submission window was still open and I have to say it definitely caught my attention! The prologue will surely captivate audiences as it leaves you questioning what happened by the end of that chapter. You'd want to know more, and that's how you know you're in for the ride!

With thrills to seek, and taking isekai to a whole new level, surely you'd like to check this out if you're one to read!

Drop your existence into the VHS tape and find out what happens: https://www.honeyfeed.fm/novels/4721

This novel was submitted in the MAL x Honeyfeed competition! You are free to vote for it using the MAL app! ^w^

Oct 14, 2021 10:15 AM
Aug 2021
I am Bubbles and I approve this message. Also I patta da Porl.
Oct 14, 2021 12:01 PM

Aug 2020
Pearlyn_M said:
Hello, Pearl here! ^w^

Are you looking for a new webnovel, specifically one within the horror genre because it's that time of the month where kids go trick-or-treating and-

Oh, what am I saying, Halloween is nearing and I wanted to recommend a nice slasher genre story!

Madman's Forgiveness!

As stated, it is a story that follows 24 year old Jun Hiroshi as he one day discovers that he has the ability to travel into fictional worlds after uncovering a box of VHS tapes that his foster father hid away from him. Though some of these worlds are indeed fictional, he soon finds out that the dangers are all too real! He and his friends find themselves trapped in a classic summer-camp setting! Will they re-live their old nostalgia of Camp Gehenna? Or will they fall prey to the infamous Michael Kurosawa?

I have read this a while back when the MAL x Honeyfeed submission window was still open and I have to say it definitely caught my attention! The prologue will surely captivate audiences as it leaves you questioning what happened by the end of that chapter. You'd want to know more, and that's how you know you're in for the ride!

With thrills to seek, and taking isekai to a whole new level, surely you'd like to check this out if you're one to read!

Drop your existence into the VHS tape and find out what happens: https://www.honeyfeed.fm/novels/4721

This novel was submitted in the MAL x Honeyfeed competition! You are free to vote for it using the MAL app! ^w^

I am the Bleep and I also approve of this very much.

Suihou-chan said:
I am Bubbles and I approve this message. Also I patta da Porl.

As much as I do of this.
Oct 15, 2021 3:26 PM
Aug 2021
I am genuinely thankful for all of the help.It has been a pretty tough race, but I still have faith things can turn out alright.

Below is a advert I made for the top 3.

Oct 15, 2021 3:29 PM
Laika Moonlight

Dec 2020
I checked out the first 3 (4 including prologue) chapters a couple days back. Interesting stuff so far!

- L. Moonlight

@Freaknaztec Ooh! Will do! And good luck, BTW! :)
Kogasa-TataraOct 15, 2021 5:49 PM
My greatest contribution to this website:
Oct 15, 2021 3:55 PM
Aug 2021
Laika_Moonlight said:
I checked out the first 3 (4 including prologue) chapters a couple days back. Interesting stuff so far!

- L. Moonlight

I'm glad that you liked it! Post competition, I plan on uploading a revamped version so please stay tuned!

Oct 16, 2021 12:53 AM

May 2020

Yes. Gil also approve. 2 days left, good luck.
Oct 16, 2021 4:29 AM

Oct 2021
Big mega true.

For context, is was one of the much smaller novels written for the MAL x Honeyfeed contest, but it still ended up being recognized as a semi-finalist in its category despite that, which means that the judges decided that it was within the top 10 novels amongst so many others!

More topics from this board

» Created my first amv yesterday. Check it out, enjoy, and provide feedback if you'd like!

painiwakura - Mar 24

2 by Astachanna »»
4 hours ago

» I used a basic AI video enchancer to upscale really old anime

tsukareru - Nov 25, 2023

21 by Astachanna »»
4 hours ago

» Impact of Anime on India's Youth & Its effects on Family Dynamics- A Survey

Anituber69 - Apr 10

2 by Anituber69 »»
Yesterday, 11:57 PM

» Anime hoodies - New brand

abambata - Apr 13

2 by abambata »»
Yesterday, 3:30 AM

» Puppet Blood Manga - Thought on Zuo Bandō.

Cvensart - Apr 13

0 by Cvensart »»
Apr 13, 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.