Forum Settings
Forums

48 real Anime from Reincarnation - 41 Isekai in another World - 7 Normal in the same World

New
Oct 10, 2021 2:01 PM

Sep 2021
Animes Reincarnation

41 Animes Isekai (relive in another world):
-Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen (Villainess Level 99: I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord)
-Dead Mount Death Play
-Gekai Elise (Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp)
-Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! (The 8th son? Are you kidding me?)
-Haibane Renmei (AILES GRISES)
-Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. (The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior)
-Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen (Ascendance of a Bookworm)
-Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. (Fluffy Paradise)
-Isekai Nonbiri Nouka (Farming Life in Another World)
-Isekai Yakkyoku (Parallel World Pharmacy)
-Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? (Am I Actually the Strongest?)
-Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! (The Eminence in Shadow)
-Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko (By the Grace of the Gods)
-Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu (The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion)
-Kenja no Mago (Wise Man's Grandchild)
-Knight's & Magic (Naitsu to Majikku)
-Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? (So I'm a Spider, So What?)
-Kuro no Shoukanshi (Black Summoner)
-Level 1 dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu (My Unique Skill Makes Me OP Even at Level 1)
-Meng Qi Shi Shen (Cinderella Chef)
-Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu (Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation)
-Okashi na Tensei (Sweet Reincarnation)
-Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... (My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!)
-Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu (Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs)
-Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! (I Shall Survive Using Potions!)
-Quanzhi Fashi
-Saihate no Paladin (The Faraway Paladin)
-Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki (The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World)
-Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi (The Great Cleric)
-Seiken Tsukai no World Break (World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman)
-Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles
-Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru
-Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita (I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level)
-Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito (The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far)
-Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei (The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady)
-Tensei shitara Ken Deshita (Reincarnated as a Sword)
-Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime)
-Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. (I'm in Love with the Villainess)
-Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! (Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!)
-Xie Wang Zhui Qi (The Demonic King Who Chases His Wife)
-Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the Evil)

7 Animes Normal (relive in the same world):
-Ai Zai Xiyuan Qian (Immemorial Love For You)
-Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ (Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire ♀)
-Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou (Dog & Scissors)
-Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou (The Misfit of Demon King Academy)
-Mo Dao Zu Shi (The Founder of Diabolism)
-Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai (The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy)
-Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja (The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest)

If you know of others where the main character "reincarnates", please share the information.
NASHILUKAMar 27, 12:36 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2021 1:21 AM
Jun 2016
Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha
Oct 11, 2021 9:26 AM
May 2020
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (airing now)

You can try to look on anime-planet with the tag reincarnation. Also if you like these kind of things you should try out some manga, there are A LOT of them.
Oct 12, 2021 1:21 AM

Sep 2021
Komatiite said:
Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha

Hey hey, yes it's already on my list since last year, I was already expecting this one.
But thank you for recommending it to me anyway. 👌
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2021 4:54 PM

Sep 2021
Mellowie said:
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (airing now)

You can try to look on anime-planet with the tag reincarnation. Also if you like these kind of things you should try out some manga, there are A LOT of them.

Komatiite already recommended this anime to me, and as I said it was already on my list for a while.

I have already looked on the "anime-planet" and "Anilist" sites with the Isekai tag, and frankly too many anime are not from isekai, and poorly arranged.
So I decided to tidy up properly and make my own lists that actually represent the Isekai of Reincarnation as I put in the title of my Post.
As for reading a manga instead of waiting for an adaptation of the manga that I could have read, it is out of the question.
I prefer to watch anime, so I don't read any, but really no manga.
Out of all the manga that I know and that I have completed, I have completed them all in anime, I have only read 4 which are Naruto, Reborn, Air Gear, Fairy Tail.
Oct 13, 2021 8:34 PM
Jun 2016
If you like reincarnation so much then I would say you should try reading novel, you can find lot of reincarnated themed novel whether it japan, korean or chinese novel.
I have read lot of it and when I compare it to anime novel had more depth to it compared to anime, there are more thing explained in novel, on top of that you follow the story with your own pace.
anyway if you interested let me know, I will arrange my reading list.
back to anime, next winter there are Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja to be released, protagonist reincarnated into future in same world. then there is The Eminence in Shadow or Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute, apparently no info when it would released
Oct 16, 2021 1:44 PM

Sep 2021
Komatiite said:
If you like reincarnation so much then I would say you should try reading novel, you can find lot of reincarnated themed novel whether it japan, korean or chinese novel.
I have read lot of it and when I compare it to anime novel had more depth to it compared to anime, there are more thing explained in novel, on top of that you follow the story with your own pace.
anyway if you interested let me know, I will arrange my reading list.
back to anime, next winter there are Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja to be released, protagonist reincarnated into future in same world. then there is The Eminence in Shadow or Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute, apparently no info when it would released

I prefer to stay on the Anime format.
Between sounds, and images, an audio visual fusion is really a very good thing.
I find it more interesting to see things than to read them.
Oct 23, 2021 4:13 AM

Sep 2021
Post Updated the 23/10/2021
Oct 23, 2021 12:42 PM

Mar 2015
you are missing some famous ones like Overlord, log horizon, smartphone, death march.
there are also newer ones like tsukimichi, cheat kusushi, genjitsu shugi yuusha
Oct 23, 2021 7:19 PM

Sep 2021
running4ever said:
you are missing some famous ones like Overlord, log horizon, smartphone, death march.
there are also newer ones like tsukimichi, cheat kusushi, genjitsu shugi yuusha

No, I was not wrong, I saw all the animes you just mentioned, and these are by no means Reincarnation anime. 🤦‍♂️
Feb 17, 2022 2:07 PM

Sep 2021
-Saihate no Paladin (The Faraway Paladin) Added.
Feb 26, 2022 3:36 PM

Sep 2021
-Mo Dao Zu Shi (The Founder of Diabolism) Added.
Mar 26, 2022 4:58 PM

Sep 2021
-Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja (The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest) Added.
Sep 7, 2022 1:50 AM

Sep 2021
-Isekai Yakkyoku (Parallel World Pharmacy) Added.
-Kuro no Shoukanshi (Black Summoner) Added.
-Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu (Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs) Added.
Post Update.
Dec 16, 2022 12:14 AM

Sep 2021
Added
-Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! (The Eminence in Shadow)
-Tensei shitara Ken Deshita (Reincarnated as a Sword)
Mar 22, 2023 9:51 AM

Sep 2021
Added
-Isekai Nonbiri Nouka (Farming Life in Another World)
-Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki (The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World)
-Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei (The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady)
-Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ (Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire ♀)
Dec 25, 2023 9:52 AM

Sep 2021
New Animes Added - Post edited
-Ai Zai Xiyuan Qian (Immemorial Love For You)
-Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen (Villainess Level 99: I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord)
-Dead Mount Death Play
-Gekai Elise (Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp)
-Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. (The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior)
-Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. (Fluffy Paradise)
-Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? (Am I Actually the Strongest?)
-Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu (The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion)
-Level 1 dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu (My Unique Skill Makes Me OP Even at Level 1)
-Okashi na Tensei (Sweet Reincarnation)
-Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! (I Shall Survive Using Potions!)
-Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi (The Great Cleric)
-Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai (The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy)
-Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito (The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far)
-Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. (I'm in Love with the Villainess)
NASHILUKAMar 27, 12:37 PM

More topics from this board

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

17 by duchessliz87 »»
1 hour ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - 9 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» I have read and watched so many reincarnated OP MC and 99.99% of them are focus on magic and non-magic is pretty much useless, but is plot with latter actually exist?

aLotQuestion_ - Apr 10

14 by nishant0 »»
3 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

9 by Chisuku »»
4 hours ago

» Recommendations for manga with very close relationships

kamui_susanoo - Yesterday

3 by JKKH »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.