Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 9, 2021 8:04 PM
Sep 2021
Please don't hate me for this, but I actually enjoy Eromanga-sensei. People love to hate on this because of incest, but have you seen No Game No Life? It did the same thing. It also had a loli incest. Date A Live also may have had incest too, but I still liked it. What made me like this anime is the fact that it looked kinda cute and there's nothing about it that made it unwatchable. It looked like a normal Slice Of Life anime about a boy at work who lives with a sister who's stuck in a room. Okay, I see the incest is the matter, but even so, it didn't stop me from watching this anime. I'm fine with incest in anime. Here's another unpopular opinion. I like at least two of the other characters other than Sagiri. People love to bring up Sagiri, yet ignore the rest of the characters. I somehow liked at least two of the other characters. I liked Elf and Senju since I found them way more adorable than Sagiri. It's sad that they're not as loved as Sagiri, but I somehow liked them overall. The story may be average, but it still looked good overall. Though I dropped it after the 11th episode, I somehow liked it and I feel like I've seen enough which is why I decided not to watch the finale. People need to get over this anime and let others enjoy it rather than acting like why people shouldn't enjoy it. Just because you think it's bad doesn't mean it's not enjoyable. It's still worth your time. I've seen real bad or garbage anime like Sword Gai, Divine Gate, Seven Mortal Sins, and Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Atarxia. They all may suck, but they're still enjoyable. What I hated about this is the fact that it's made by the Oreimo creator. It also had incest, but since I don't know anything about that one and have only watched Eromanga-sensei, Oreimo looked like a mediocre show and Eromanga-sensei, it looked a bit better and funny. What else I hate about this show are the references to other anime in one episode. I don't know why they have to include it, but something just seemed so wrong when those references came right out of nowhere. The fact that it used Oreimo characters in one episode made me feel a bit uncomfortable, but that's not saying much. What I also hate is how it tried to look like Oreimo as well. That's all I have to say about my opinion on Eromanga-sensei. Let me know if you liked this anime or the characters other than Sagiri. Please don't be harsh on my opinion. Sure, it may not be a great anime, but remember, it's not for everyone. You can look back at the episodes and feel better about yourself.
KanekiKen523Oct 10, 2021 3:34 AM
Oct 9, 2021 8:12 PM

Oct 2017
Everyone has their thing don’t feel shamed for liking a show. I too enjoyed Eromanga-sensei and I get a lot of strange looks when I say that but I still try to recommend it to people when they ask for recommendations.
Oct 9, 2021 8:13 PM

Aug 2013
I mean it has a rating of 6, so "it's not bad but it's not great" is suitable and sounds like what you're saying for the most part. It gets a lot of hate for obvious reasons but I think the score fairly reflects everything you were saying.
Oct 9, 2021 8:19 PM
Oct 2020
I like it too but I think I need a therapist
Oct 9, 2021 8:22 PM

Sep 2018
Eromanga sensei was pretty good. Yamada Elf best girl!
Oct 9, 2021 8:32 PM
Feb 2021
Hmm I watched it when i was 11 and dont remember well but i liked it too.
Oct 9, 2021 9:12 PM
May 2021
Yeah, everybody has their own opinion and yours is understandable. Yeah people hate it but still there are some who like this anime
Oct 9, 2021 9:33 PM
Feb 2021
I like too. this is incest, fanservice loli anime. but who cares. I enjoyed and sometimes it being heartwarming.
Oct 9, 2021 9:46 PM
Jun 2020
Yeah it's great i loved it
Yamada best girl btw
Oct 9, 2021 10:09 PM
Jan 2021
I don't think you're alone and clearly these commenters would show you others. Like many others I think you'll find I too liked the show, it was a good show with an interesting storyline although obviously people have their reasons for disliking it but there are plenty of people of people who like it.
Oct 9, 2021 11:07 PM
Dec 2020
KanekiKen523 said:
Please don't hate me for this, but I actually enjoy Eromanga-sensei. People love to hate on this because of incest, but have you seen Charlotte? It did the same thing. It also had a loli incest. Date A Live also may have had incest too, but I still liked it. What made me like this anime is the fact that it looked kinda cute and there's nothing about it that made it unwatchable. It looked like a normal Slice Of Life anime about a boy at work who lives with a sister who's stuck in a room. Okay, I see the incest is the matter, but even so, it didn't stop me from watching this anime. I'm fine with incest in anime. Here's another unpopular opinion. I like at least two of the other characters other than Sagiri. People love to bring up Sagiri, yet ignore the rest of the characters. I somehow liked at least two of the other characters. I liked Elf and Senju since I found them way more adorable than Sagiri. It's sad that they're not as loved as Sagiri, but I somehow liked them overall. The story may be average, but it still looked good overall. Though I dropped it after the 11th episode, I somehow liked it and I feel like I've seen enough which is why I decided not to watch the finale. People need to get over this anime and let others enjoy it rather than acting like why people shouldn't enjoy it. Just because you think it's bad doesn't mean it's not enjoyable. It's still worth your time. I've seen real bad or garbage anime like Sword Gai, Divine Gate, Seven Mortal Sins, and Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Atarxia. They all may suck, but they're still enjoyable. What I hated about this is the fact that it's made by the Oreimo creator. It also had incest, but since I don't know anything about that one and have only watched Eromanga-sensei, Oreimo looked like a mediocre show and Eromanga-sensei, it looked a bit better and funny. What else I hate about this show are the references to other anime in one episode. I don't know why they have to include it, but something just seemed so wrong when those references came right out of nowhere. The fact that it used Oreimo characters in one episode made me feel a bit uncomfortable, but that's not saying much. What I also hate is how it tried to look like Oreimo as well. That's all I have to say about my opinion on Eromanga-sensei. Let me know if you liked this anime or the characters other than Sagiri. Please don't be harsh on my opinion. Sure, it may not be a great anime, but remember, it's not for everyone. You can look back at the episodes and feel better about yourself.
mate charlotte doesnt have loli incest
Oct 10, 2021 12:26 AM
Jul 2020
Well,I like this show too,as I watched it as a comedy show,it's super funny. 8/10 just for the comedy. But yeah,incest is kinda sucks. I like incest,depend on the imouto. This imouto rarely came out,and cold to his brother that take care of her all the day,when she drawing a lewds pic in her room,and she's a pervert too. Not attractive at all. And to know this is the same person who make oreimo,with the most annoying and creepy imouto in anime history,I can't help but think that the author just sucks at making a cute imouto,but at the same time,has talent to make a best girl(kuroneko & yamada)
Zac22Oct 10, 2021 12:30 AM
Oct 10, 2021 12:53 AM
Jul 2018
I also enjoyed eromanga sensei. Damn, these ppl be persecuting us for liking it :/ stay safe
Oct 10, 2021 12:55 AM
Nov 2016
Well, it's ur opinion, so i respect it i guess
Oct 10, 2021 3:32 AM
Sep 2021
Bruhthepoop said:
KanekiKen523 said:
Please don't hate me for this, but I actually enjoy Eromanga-sensei. People love to hate on this because of incest, but have you seen Charlotte? It did the same thing. It also had a loli incest. Date A Live also may have had incest too, but I still liked it. What made me like this anime is the fact that it looked kinda cute and there's nothing about it that made it unwatchable. It looked like a normal Slice Of Life anime about a boy at work who lives with a sister who's stuck in a room. Okay, I see the incest is the matter, but even so, it didn't stop me from watching this anime. I'm fine with incest in anime. Here's another unpopular opinion. I like at least two of the other characters other than Sagiri. People love to bring up Sagiri, yet ignore the rest of the characters. I somehow liked at least two of the other characters. I liked Elf and Senju since I found them way more adorable than Sagiri. It's sad that they're not as loved as Sagiri, but I somehow liked them overall. The story may be average, but it still looked good overall. Though I dropped it after the 11th episode, I somehow liked it and I feel like I've seen enough which is why I decided not to watch the finale. People need to get over this anime and let others enjoy it rather than acting like why people shouldn't enjoy it. Just because you think it's bad doesn't mean it's not enjoyable. It's still worth your time. I've seen real bad or garbage anime like Sword Gai, Divine Gate, Seven Mortal Sins, and Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Atarxia. They all may suck, but they're still enjoyable. What I hated about this is the fact that it's made by the Oreimo creator. It also had incest, but since I don't know anything about that one and have only watched Eromanga-sensei, Oreimo looked like a mediocre show and Eromanga-sensei, it looked a bit better and funny. What else I hate about this show are the references to other anime in one episode. I don't know why they have to include it, but something just seemed so wrong when those references came right out of nowhere. The fact that it used Oreimo characters in one episode made me feel a bit uncomfortable, but that's not saying much. What I also hate is how it tried to look like Oreimo as well. That's all I have to say about my opinion on Eromanga-sensei. Let me know if you liked this anime or the characters other than Sagiri. Please don't be harsh on my opinion. Sure, it may not be a great anime, but remember, it's not for everyone. You can look back at the episodes and feel better about yourself.
mate charlotte doesnt have loli incest
Ayumi sounded like a loli, overall, it would rather be No Game No Life. People be hating this anime for incest yet are fine with No Game No Life for the same thing, weird.
Oct 10, 2021 4:15 AM

Oct 2021
I mean it's no worse than any other generic harem anime; perhaps a little better in some rights.
Not the first, and definitely not the last anime to have younger girls ALL be members of the main character's harem. It's even further from the frontlines when it comes to incest. Plus, Eromanga-sensei is extremely blunt about what it is, and isn't meant to be taken seriously. I think it's way worse when you have a series that tries to act like its weird Loli harem is totally normal and not a Loli harem.
Like Shield Hero. Actually exactly Shield Hero.
Oct 10, 2021 4:23 AM
Aug 2021
I have no problem watching or telling that I've watched Eromanga sensei. Personally, i didn't like it much. It's only watcheable.
Elf Ova it works fine by itself and I liked it more.
Oct 10, 2021 6:01 AM
Sep 2021
mugmoth said:
I mean it's no worse than any other generic harem anime; perhaps a little better in some rights.
Not the first, and definitely not the last anime to have younger girls ALL be members of the main character's harem. It's even further from the frontlines when it comes to incest. Plus, Eromanga-sensei is extremely blunt about what it is, and isn't meant to be taken seriously. I think it's way worse when you have a series that tries to act like its weird Loli harem is totally normal and not a Loli harem.
Like Shield Hero. Actually exactly Shield Hero.
Oh boy, If Her Flag Breaks was a real loli harem. The correction is If Her Flag Breaks. Also, I disagree on it being a loli harem, alongside If Her Flag Breaks. Overall, both shows aren't that great.
Oct 10, 2021 11:24 AM
Jul 2021
I liked Eromanga-Sensei. And remember: Sagiri is NOT blood related, so it isn't incest. I liked Elf Yamada the most. The anime is, as you said: a slice of life with a "sister" with novel writing involved.
Oct 10, 2021 2:28 PM
Jul 2021
Yeah honestly anime is created to be enjoyed just like any other media; I absolutely love Eromanga Sensei because I love how trashy it is, however that’s not only reason to like it because ive heard other people find various themes and things they like or find interesting in it. Any and every opinion is valid, and however you find the show enjoyable is completely fine. Also there’s absolutely no reason to feel ashamed; who gives a fuck about what other people MIGHT think of your opinion, whatever works for you should be your first priority.
Oct 11, 2021 3:27 PM
Dec 2019
I don't think is that good, but it is definetely overhated. People said that this was a Oreimo copycat and there are a los of elements that make that statement tue, but at the same time, Eromanga doesnt have a carácter as insuferable as Kirino. And some of the jokes are so random that are ridicously funny. Again, Im not saying that is great or good, but its not the worst of the worst, hell is not even worst that the second season of Oreimo or the atrocious My Sister My Writer. Its Meh for me. 5/10.
Oct 13, 2021 6:20 PM

Feb 2021
eromanga sensei is great I see why you enjoy it, it is one of my favorites :)
Oct 13, 2021 6:29 PM

May 2018
I actually would have loved it more if it had real incest like OreImo :^)
Oct 19, 2021 12:14 AM

Sep 2021
I love this show I even got a desk pad and my moms like that’s for a girls room meanwhile this show is icchi af
Oct 19, 2021 12:14 AM

Sep 2021
I love this show I even got a desk pad and my moms like that’s for a girls room meanwhile this show is Ecchi af
Oct 19, 2021 1:08 AM

Feb 2020
I disagree. You don't like Eromanga-sensei.
Nov 2, 2021 2:08 AM
Sep 2021
mazuchi said:
You're not a clown, you're the entire circus.
KanekiKen523Nov 2, 2021 2:23 AM
Nov 2, 2021 11:34 AM

Feb 2020
KanekiKen523 said:
mazuchi said:
You're not a clown, you're the entire circus.
lol thanks for reminding me of this joke, I do think it was quite humorous
Nov 2, 2021 11:38 AM

Jan 2019
its okay buddy, we have of our own trashy anime we liked here. same for you too.
Nov 8, 2021 11:15 AM
Oct 2021
Ok gigguk we het it up love trash

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

167 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 13, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

330 by AkihitoZero1224 »»
Jan 28, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.