Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 8, 2021 9:26 PM
Jul 2018
A human with hair on his ass and balls does not truly define a man. Ever since the time of Adam and Eve, mankind has still not define the point where someone is concluded a man. Is this where true masculinity is tested and where a true man is born?
Oct 11, 2021 2:52 PM
Dec 2017
LOL go just watch it.

Oct 11, 2021 3:39 PM
Jul 2018
Crow_Black said:
LOL go just watch it.

I just did. I wanna die. Bruh, I can’t unhear the moaning and WHO TF RUBS AN ICE CUBE AROUND SOMEONES NIPPLE?!?! It was so fucking hard to watch. The s*x scene where they were at the beach, I could NOT watch that. I literally closed my computer, cover my ears, and just kept saying “la la la la” so I wouldn’t be able to hear it. I don’t think it was worth the MAL badges.
Oct 11, 2021 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
The sequels are much better, the first one was really cringe and bad pedophile b8. Second one is really cool cause of the hot fujoshi sister masturbating scenes. Third was a weird af acid trip but the end was so funny it made it worth it.
Oct 11, 2021 3:52 PM

Jun 2010
LukeWho said:

I just did. I wanna die. Bruh, I can’t unhear the moaning and WHO TF RUBS AN ICE CUBE AROUND SOMEONES NIPPLE?!?! It was so fucking hard to watch. The s*x scene where they were at the beach, I could NOT watch that. I literally closed my computer, cover my ears, and just kept saying “la la la la” so I wouldn’t be able to hear it. I don’t think it was worth the MAL badges.

So I guess the match "your masculinity vs. Boku no Pico" ended with an overwhelming win for the anime? Come on man, it's so tame compared to most stuff that floats around on the usual hentai doujin sites.

Oh yeah - and like Rene said. The sequels are better, especially the one with Coco.
Oct 11, 2021 3:54 PM

Jan 2013
Quality shitpost. It's like it's 2006 again.
Oct 11, 2021 3:57 PM
Jul 2018
Asturaetus said:
LukeWho said:

So I guess the match "your masculinity vs. Boku no Pico" ended with an overwhelming win for the anime? Come on man, it's so tame compared to most stuff that floats around on the usual hentai doujin sites.

Oh yeah - and like Rene said. The sequels are better, especially the one with Coco.

Have you seen what I watch? Plus, I don’t want to see any intercourse with a under age cross dresser and a pedo. And I ain’t no way watching the other 2 OVA’s cuz it’s literal cp. Tf you mean the sequels are better. And how did they come that much?
Oct 11, 2021 4:00 PM
Jul 2018
Rene- said:
The sequels are much better, the first one was really cringe and bad pedophile b8. Second one is really cool cause of the hot fujoshi sister masturbating scenes. Third was a weird af acid trip but the end was so funny it made it worth it.

What was funny about two under age kids having intercourse? That shit sounds disgusting.
Oct 29, 2021 2:50 PM
Jul 2018
security_desu said:
I watched it, and as a girl i had no idea what i was getting into. But, i'll say this. it was absolutely hot!
i was confused bc i thought the person with the long hair was a girl at first. OOF. I was like ??? are they men?

AHA! Cute personalities~
UH , i ended up so wet. UWU
so later i watched more hentai after.
Ok...well after that, I wanted to kms so yeah.
Oct 29, 2021 2:58 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
You're not truly a man of culture until you've watched this absolute masterpiece that everyone who watches anime must watch. Walk through the fire and come out stronger than ever before

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 29, 2021 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
BetaMaleUltra said:
You're not truly a man of culture until you've watched this absolute masterpiece that everyone who watches anime must watch. Walk through the fire and come out stronger than ever before
I did watch it but I don't know if I need to feel proud or horrified.
Dec 4, 2021 2:23 PM
suii

Dec 2018
when its the first thing show up when you click hentai, you know its foukt up lol, you can watch but its still gay lol https://youtu.be/d-LtMpDw9B0?t=13, gay is not the problem though, its more the hentai itself for people, though on a serious note, some reason people find this BL disturbing but not general loli, (well thats not fair since this anime is.. the stuff in it is just, if you know you know.) though many people do, many dont. heck some girls out there probably like boku no pico since it is a shotacon, for all we know lol.

test of masculinity? isnt it, if you can stomach it you can stomach it, but i wouldnt call it a test of masculinity.
evangelionfanDec 4, 2021 2:43 PM
Dec 9, 2021 5:20 PM

Sep 2020
I feel like I just boarded a time machine.
Ah, Boku no Pico shitposts. Good old days.
Feb 3, 2022 4:31 AM

Feb 2021
LukeWho said:
A human with hair on his ass and balls does not truly define a man. Ever since the time of Adam and Eve, mankind has still not define the point where someone is concluded a man. Is this where true masculinity is tested and where a true man is born?

C'mon you're just a crybaby. C'mon drop the link. I'll see what's everyone whining about.

Mar 6, 2022 7:17 PM

Aug 2020
LukeWho said:
And how did they come that much?

Jealous??😏
No but seriously, is this your first hentai or something? Bodily functions don't exactly tend to be...very accurately represented in that genre.

LukeWho said:
What was funny about two under age kids having intercourse? That shit sounds disgusting.

It's 3 actually 🙃
Jun 9, 2022 4:35 PM

Feb 2014
No, that's what Astolfo doujinshis are for.
Mar 17, 11:25 AM

Nov 2019
yes bro I watched this and I was straight facing, I had no hard penis at all just dry.
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Pico Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kimura - Jun 17, 2010

183 by GDBRCR »»
Apr 17, 5:20 PM

» Did you like Boku no Pico? ( 1 2 )

AssuGoburin - Sep 28, 2017

71 by Horshu »»
Mar 17, 11:26 AM

» Shotacon isn't even a good genre, it's beyond worse, and this one (the very first shotacon anime) is beyond awful and regrettable

RaltsPokemon - Nov 21, 2023

1 by RealCheeze »»
Feb 13, 3:49 AM

» Why does everyone hate Boku no Pico so much? ( 1 2 )

Natsu_dripneel - May 24, 2020

99 by HijikataMayora13 »»
Jan 19, 11:37 AM

» Is this anime worth to watch?

MegumanPop - Mar 6, 2023

6 by Enderbro1945 »»
Oct 3, 2023 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.