Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 7, 2021 4:15 PM

Jul 2021
A god damn top shelf anime. Definitely one of the best Rom-Com I have ever seen. This anime had all the things I looks for in a show; Original plot, great characters, science, a beautiful and endearing leading lady, very unique type comedy, good animation etc...

It may rival Kaguya-sama, And the Ending was so SATISFYING! I am just wondering why it only got a 7 rating???
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 7, 2021 4:29 PM
Jun 2021
In my opinion its an 8.5.

The reason why it has a rating of 7 is because of the audience. The theme of this anime focuses on the adult audience just like Higehiro and Wotakoi. The kids who are watching this anime have a mindset of Rom-Com as : One guy having multiple girls in a high school consisting of ecchi jokes and stuffs. So this kind of doesnt click for them, as it isnt their theme which they are used to. Thats why the rating of this anime is kind of poor. But even tho I think >7 is a good score, not to mention the amount of people who have watched this anime is staggering as well. Also the second season is coming the next year. So all in all, it was a great anime in my opinion and really expecting much more from the next season.
Oct 7, 2021 4:31 PM

Aug 2020
as someone who really love nerdy science stuff + romcoms, this show is perfect for me.

But for the far majority of people, they see this show as a "good" romcom with decent characters and an alright premise, but nothing too groundbreaking, so the score makes sense.

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Oct 7, 2021 4:38 PM
May 2021
Still on my plan to watch list maybe soon I’m gonna check ‘em out
Oct 7, 2021 4:40 PM

Jul 2021
Animezyon12 said:

If you have time, watch it now! Its really a great Romcom!
Oct 7, 2021 4:42 PM

Jul 2021
kickstar said:
In my opinion its an 8.5.

The reason why it has a rating of 7 is because of the audience. The theme of this anime focuses on the adult audience just like Higehiro and Wotakoi. The kids who are watching this anime have a mindset of Rom-Com as : One guy having multiple girls in a high school consisting of ecchi jokes and stuffs. So this kind of doesnt click for them, as it isnt their theme which they are used to. Thats why the rating of this anime is kind of poor. But even tho I think >7 is a good score, not to mention the amount of people who have watched this anime is staggering as well. Also the second season is coming the next year. So all in all, it was a great anime in my opinion and really expecting much more from the next season.

I see there will be a 2nd season, But in my opinion season 1 ending is already Great and Satisfying! (The MC and Heroine Kiss in the end)

Many Romcom anime even after 2 to 3 season the MC and heroine have not kiss.

I kinda wondering where will be the direction for season 2?
Oct 7, 2021 4:54 PM
May 2021
RjtheGreat14 said:
Animezyon12 said:

If you have time, watch it now! Its really a great Romcom!
I need to finish first blue spring ride and then I’m gonna give it a shot
Oct 7, 2021 6:09 PM
Jan 2021
It was alright, haha. I didn’t find it too funny, but it was alright. Definitely a 6-7 for me
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Oct 7, 2021 6:31 PM
Struggler

Dec 2020
Hell yeah I think this one is underrated. I'm definitely with you, as it's also easily one of my favorite romcoms of all time, with a super lovable couple, and a unique/over the top premise.

Oct 7, 2021 8:22 PM

Oct 2019
Completely agree. It has a very genius level of comedy. Pun not intended. Sort of. It’s very similar to the jokes they used in Kaguya ‘s beginning.
Likeable characters and setting and keeps you entertained.
As others have stated, maybe is because people have either the wrong mentality or the wrong expectations from the Rom-Com typical cliche mindset and this series is none of that. It’s more similar to the antics that we saw in Wotakoi. Looking forward to Season 2 and hopefully more people watch the show. Very good and worth the time.
Oct 8, 2021 2:40 AM
Jul 2018
I rarely watch romances but I have to admit I enjoyed the anime. I will definitely watch the second season.
Oct 13, 2021 5:33 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Threads about ranking and/or scores just encourage flame wars between people who liked the show and people who disliked it. They do not promote any kind of actual discussion. You may also use this thread if you want to talk about overrated/underrated anime. MAL has implemented a new system to take care of boosting/downvoting accounts automatically. You can read more about it here. You do not have to worry about the score being influenced by them. If it is influenced, it will be fixed after a few days.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Stray - Jan 13, 2020

118 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 18, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

uninstallthegame - Jan 13, 2020

56 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 21, 6:20 AM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

52 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 12, 6:04 PM

» Should I?

Jai_akash - Jan 6

12 by MK17_2 »»
Jan 8, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 9 Discussion

49 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 5, 2:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.