Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 6, 2021 6:47 PM
Jul 2018
new Show, from the same creator of Kaifuku, but this show starts already shown the incarnated protagonist is right after that shows him older in another world is how he died, although the way he died is very different from others show, high expectations for the next episodes.
Oct 6, 2021 7:45 PM

Dec 2014
I kinda have no opinion on this, it's pretty much just another Isekai with an OP MC, fun to watch but I expect that I won't remember it all that much after I'm done with it.
Oct 6, 2021 8:05 PM

Jan 2011
this was fine by Isekai standards felt like i needed to be half my age to enjoy the "coolness" of all the badass action man stuff happening ,i know their assassins but something about a bunch of kids just murdering a ton of scumlords is kinda silly why are they so young

unless there's gonna be more cuts to his past life i don't see how this is any different than OP MC with guns -magic guns in a fantasy world
Oct 6, 2021 8:08 PM

Jan 2020
It's better than I thought considering it's the same guy as redo of healer (and I don't like that series)

The opening was fantastic lol. Perfect visuals and a unique song. I wasn't expecting anything of the sort

Oct 6, 2021 8:21 PM

Oct 2008
I will be kinda honest here... I don't feel that much attach to this anime as I was expecting...
I think the first ep doesn't correspond to the feelings that I wanted vs the ones I got from it.

I was hoping for a more Goblin Slayer approach: tough guy, with unique assassination methods, in a demand for something that he wanted. The feelings that I got was (at first) another isekai full of magic (not a bad thing, ok. I just was expecting something different), then an old guy, master of his job, with a rookie, preparing for their next step in life (that it was obvious that it will never come because "isekai" -.-), then the guy was betrayed for no reason, the rookie's gone (just because that's a jobber's job), and the Isekai part begins.
The feeling that I ended up was "REVENGE!!!" "I want the whole organization to PERISH!! AT MY/HIS HANDS!!", and instead of that, the dam goddess give him the lamest job ever (kill a f+cking hero), making it obvious that the "revenge" feeling that I was forced to feel will never be fulfilled!

Disapointed! This 1st ep was very disappointing! Even more, after I read some comments, and find that the only character that I cared about/feel related to, was not even in the manga (the rookie).

Dumb 1st ep... Hopefully, they will make the second one MUCH better! I will really hate to drop this! Especially with one of the subjects that I most like, Assassins!
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Oct 6, 2021 8:35 PM

Jul 2013
a fine start. i don't usually watch Isekai but let's see how this one goes.
Oct 6, 2021 8:49 PM

Jul 2014
Damn, that was awesome! Starting with those badass girls and then the assassin's backstory. I feel bad for his partner though, I hope she's been reincarnated too.

The Goddess is hilarious, listening to Yukari Tamura talk like that was too funny. Now, it's interesting why she chose him to reincarnate, but judging by the OP I don't think he's going to be on her side.

Even the OP is great WTF! Looking forward to more.
Oct 6, 2021 9:45 PM
Aug 2019
I didn't got that the old man was the protagonist until the end lol. I feel dumb
Oct 6, 2021 10:13 PM

Dec 2020
watching this without reading the synopsis first was quite a ride lmao. at first i thought the girl was getting into a forced marriage, then it was a human auction, then suddenly we're magical assasins😭😭 truly amazing

not really into it tbh but an older guy mc? like Old old not a 40 y/o neet
Oct 6, 2021 10:38 PM

Dec 2014
The first episode sound stupid to me.

When the female partner ask him why don't he kill off all key member of mafia, he said he is not a hero.

Now when the airplane was hijacked, the first thing he do was acting as hero trying to save everyone instead of getting a parachute to save himself even if there is a slim chance to survive.

What a contradicting stupid plot to get the story going.
I'd rather a stupid truck-kun.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Oct 6, 2021 10:39 PM
Mar 2018
Swagernator said:
Can we please stop with these stupid names for main characters ? "Lugh Tuatha Dé" who the fuck is supposed to remember a name like that, Jesus wept.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lugh

idk what you're on about but saying that's a stupid name is an insult to Irish people. That's like calling Cu Chulain/Fionn Mac Cumhaill a stupid name also
Oct 6, 2021 10:47 PM
Apr 2020
r_justo said:
I will be kinda honest here... I don't feel that much attach to this anime as I was expecting...
I think the first ep doesn't correspond to the feelings that I wanted vs the ones I got from it.

I was hoping for a more Goblin Slayer approach: tough guy, with unique assassination methods, in a demand for something that he wanted. The feelings that I got was (at first) another isekai full of magic (not a bad thing, ok. I just was expecting something different), then an old guy, master of his job, with a rookie, preparing for their next step in life (that it was obvious that it will never come because "isekai" -.-), then the guy was betrayed for no reason, the rookie's gone (just because that's a jobber's job), and the Isekai part begins.
The feeling that I ended up was "REVENGE!!!" "I want the whole organization to PERISH!! AT MY/HIS HANDS!!", and instead of that, the dam goddess give him the lamest job ever (kill a f+cking hero), making it obvious that the "revenge" feeling that I was forced to feel will never be fulfilled!

Disapointed! This 1st ep was very disappointing! Even more, after I read some comments, and find that the only character that I cared about/feel related to, was not even in the manga (the rookie).

Dumb 1st ep... Hopefully, they will make the second one MUCH better! I will really hate to drop this! Especially with one of the subjects that I most like, Assassins!
just drop then if it's not like gomblin slayer lol.
r_justo said:

just drop it then if it's not like goblin slayertype of anime simple as that lol😂
Oct 6, 2021 10:48 PM
Oct 2021
aLotQuestion_ said:

Now when the airplane was hijacked, the first thing he do was acting as hero trying to save everyone instead of getting a parachute to save himself even if there is a slim chance to survive.

Hey siri, does commercial planes have parachute?
Oct 6, 2021 10:55 PM
Jul 2020
It's a great anime 👌
Do recomandation hell yeah 👍
Oct 6, 2021 10:58 PM
Mar 2018
voydaleltevusra said:
aLotQuestion_ said:

Hey siri, does commercial planes have parachute?

https://www.cntraveler.com/story/why-commercial-airlines-dont-have-parachutes-for-passengers

Nope, cuz its stupid, suicidal and you're guaranteed to kill yourself even if you have a parachute. So the MC's decision to try to save the airplane first was actually the best option at that time.
Oct 6, 2021 11:44 PM

May 2010
Misumi Makoto: Curses that bit*hy megami sending John Wick after me!
Oct 6, 2021 11:45 PM

Oct 2008
oh nice! this is quite good! i like the setup of the plot! from modern warfare assassin to fantasy...kinda like reverse but let's see!
5/5.

Oct 7, 2021 12:01 AM

May 2012
THis anime feels like Isekai version of Golgo13

First episode is best so far in this season. I llike that assassin guy
Oct 7, 2021 12:26 AM

Dec 2020
Fluxje said:
Not sure what kind of girls the original author has met in his life, but 145 cm AND 38 KG?!?!!
Defitinely not perfect health.
They're still young so it's kinda make sense

Edit: Kinda, I obviously don't know how "heavy" (Idk how to call it, English my third language) young girl is and I'm don't want to google search it
AndrekrepOct 7, 2021 12:30 AM
Oct 7, 2021 12:38 AM

Apr 2016
Wolfnagi10 said:
idk what you're on about but saying that's a stupid name is an insult to Irish people. That's like calling Cu Chulain/Fionn Mac Cumhaill a stupid name also

Those are stupid names too.
Oct 7, 2021 1:23 AM

Mar 2019
Okay, so, first, hire the hell out of whoever was in charge of the OP and give them an entire show, because they definitely weren't in charge of the rest of the episode. That's how you use colors, reflections, and music. This was very much the tale of two segments. The first third of the episode was actually pretty fun. I've lamented the lack of badass girls with guns in recent shows, and that bit delivered. A pair of cheerful girls infiltrating a rich people party selling girls to rapists as they cackle madly, whipping out shotguns, pistols, and spears, and merrily going to absolute town on them. A perfectly good way to establish them, their bona fides, and their willingness to put a knife in a rapist's forehead with a smile and a panty flash.

And then at about eight minutes, we have to slam the rewind button to do the morose protagonist's godawful, excessively long, and particularly stupid origin story. If you wanted to listen to almost ten straight minutes of a dude rambling about how serious being an assassin is, then boy, do I have a drinking game for you. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if the budget didn't also fall like a goddamned rock. It's such a whiplash to go from energetic fanservice friendly mayhem to a stone-faced bore rambling for almost fifteen minutes straight just to get to "and then he was reincarnated into Charlie's Angels." Why did we need any of this at all? Why couldn't we have just picked things up from the badass girls with guns and run with that? I assure you, I could follow the relevant plot and character points from just the introduction. We are clearly not a deep or thought provoking show.
Oct 7, 2021 1:53 AM

Apr 2016
For a seemingly generic isekai (written by the lord of isekai himself), it actually wasn't that bad. I wasn't expecting violence and depravity from the get-go but here we are. I'm just glad it didn't end with even more degeneracy.

Also, the OP is a banger so this might actually be worth watching.
Oct 7, 2021 2:21 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol this is better than I thought, the 1st scene with magic etc was quite confusing for how the tone changed to something realistic and serious but now I understand, the concept sounds really interesting, the previous best assassin will need to kill the hero in a isekai world it can be great
Oct 7, 2021 2:26 AM

Oct 2018
I had incredibly low expectations going in given the title and the author (Redo was fun as a guilty pleasure but no way in hell it was a good show). I left pretty surprised by the first episode. The story seems different and I really like the MC. He's a nice departure from the sad sacks of potatoes normally in these isekai shows. The production seems pretty good as well. Really looking forward to the next episode now.
Oct 7, 2021 2:37 AM

Sep 2018
The first episode is fire and the girls are hot.
Oct 7, 2021 3:25 AM

Oct 2016
Holy shit, that OP fucking slaps. I loved the directing as well as the music itself in that OP.

Ok, that "Ahem' fucking got me, that was hilarious lmao. That was honestly a really good start, I liked the transition to the backstory with that sniper shot. Old man Lugh is badass and we also get some badass gun wielding girls. I am sold. Really looking forward for more of this.
Oct 7, 2021 4:19 AM

Nov 2013
I love torturing myself with Isekai rubbish every season. But last season just left so much wounds for me that I need a little bit of detour. So.....

DannyTheDonkeyOct 7, 2021 4:31 AM
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Oct 7, 2021 5:17 AM
Aug 2020
The IP and ED was fine, and the anime overall wasn’t that bad-, but I didn’t see a reason why they had to make this anime an isekai—🤨. I feel like I could’ve enjoyed it better if it was about our main character assassinating people by request. But it is what it is-.-
Overall rating of this ep: 6.5-7
Oct 7, 2021 5:40 AM

Jun 2016
pretty good for eps 1 !! keep it up !!
Oct 7, 2021 5:56 AM

Jun 2021
Loved the first episode, i think this anime will be one of my favs totally <3
Oct 7, 2021 6:27 AM

May 2020
wasn't expecting that fire OP..

Oct 7, 2021 7:49 AM

Jul 2008
Hmmm... It was ok for me, but I am sure the first episode will be my fav one since I really liked the MC during his old days in a modern world setting.
If it turns out to be another fantasy magic isekai with a cutie tsundere-himedere megami-sama well... nope.

Bonus for the fact the MC didn't meet intimitaly Truck-kun to be sent in another world. Airplane-san is new and refreshing.

Also for girls with ED these first minutes was hell... gosh these BMI made me so uncomfortable in my body.

Oct 7, 2021 8:14 AM
Mar 2020
A good start, it could have used an hour premiere though
Oct 7, 2021 9:16 AM
Jul 2019
Theres potential here, but I have learnt not to get my hopes up too much
Oct 7, 2021 10:10 AM
Nov 2020
5:25 proof that God exists
Oct 7, 2021 10:25 AM

Oct 2008
11_BlueSky said:
r_justo said:

just drop then if it's not like gomblin slayer lol.
r_justo said:

just drop it then if it's not like goblin slayertype of anime simple as that lol😂

Why?? Just why??
A guy cannot have an honest opinion about something?? There always a dumb comment about a redundant subject that was even stated at the original opinion...

Tha f*ck!!
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Oct 7, 2021 2:23 PM

Jul 2012
I wasn't expecting that i would like this. Im suprised. One huge plus for me is that it seems the MC wont be a pussy ass beta bitch like in every other isekai.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2021 4:03 PM

Mar 2014
What a well done opening visuals...story seems OKAY for what it is. Hope at least the thinking voice in the MC's head is voiced by the seiyuu of the old guy. Please?

At least the haremettes are not useless damsels or rude tsunderes.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Oct 7, 2021 5:01 PM
Jul 2019
Really went all out to kill the assassin
Oct 8, 2021 1:02 AM
Nov 2018
aLotQuestion_ said:

When the female partner ask him why don't he kill off all key member of mafia, he said he is not a hero.

What a contradicting stupid plot to get the story going.
I'd rather a stupid truck-kun.

You think that there are parachutes on commercial air planes, it instantly disqualifies you from calling anyone stupid.

Saving the plane was his only option to save himself.
Oct 8, 2021 7:08 AM
Jan 2021
Seems interesting...
The main protagonist (in Fantasy World) looks so pretty!
I liked the opening too.
Waiting for the next one!!
Oct 8, 2021 7:17 AM

Jul 2021
This was so much better than I expected, this episode was filled with action and so far this anime seems promising. Really hope the next few episodes aren't a let down.
Oct 8, 2021 7:39 AM
Mar 2012
Coolest OP so far, that edgy 007 vibe. Art better than Silverlink's usual. Clover pistol cool vfx.
Some smooth directing, esp switch from isekai to old world, and kept pacing intense.
Aww will miss mc's hot ojiisan beard & tone, & rip newbie. Goddess sure got weird attitude.
Wish they chant chunni magic phrases, instead of cheap reverse words, but otherwise, maybe best premiere this season.
Oct 8, 2021 7:56 AM
Jul 2019
realswagmoney said:
This was so much better than I expected, this episode was filled with action and so far this anime seems promising. Really hope the next few episodes aren't a let down.

My thoughts excatly
Oct 8, 2021 12:42 PM
Jan 2021
Most Isekai's are pretty garbage but so far this one seems pretty good
Oct 8, 2021 4:54 PM
Dec 2019
My first impression of this anime is good. I like the idea of an assassin being reincarnated. I just hope it's not like your average isekai.
Oct 8, 2021 5:03 PM

Dec 2016
I wonder what happened to the rookie girl? Probably she will be reincarnated to be his assistant/harem member or a hero that goddess was talking who will still became his harem member.

kriissyy12 said:
I really don't see the point in making the characters like 13-14 when the MC has a mental age of about 60. Like I don't really care about the age thing in Anime, but in this Anime it really feels unnecessary.

I understand you but actually it is necessary, it's about reliving own live again. When MC said that he spent his entire life in organization etc etc it was obvious he will be reincarnated to have possibility to live his new life to the fullest.

it is quite overused cliche but it still necessary to this story.
Nieznajomy43Oct 8, 2021 5:13 PM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Oct 8, 2021 5:25 PM

Dec 2016
Fluxje said:
Not sure what kind of girls the original author has met in his life, but 145 cm AND 38 KG?!?!!
Defitinely not perfect health.

Because those numbers are from japanese "standards".

145.4cm - 38.8kg
from website below
Of course withers, animators etc. aren't taking into account boobs weight so those girls should be heavier.

@AndreCraft_012
No worries fam, science already covered this. ;)
https://nbakki.hatenablog.com/entry/Girls_Average_Height_and_Weight_by_Age_in_Japan
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Oct 8, 2021 7:53 PM

Feb 2014
Hmm seems a nice one. Giving the Grisaia vibes.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 8, 2021 8:16 PM

Sep 2020
damm this look intresting
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

220 by DemonChicken123 »»
Yesterday, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

211 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

130 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.