Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 6, 2021 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, they went with an action packed premiere episode as expected.

We got magic, battle maids, knives, and even some fan service. Lugh seems like the type of guy that's almost born for his role in the show. Nothing really that special from this anime but it seems to be one of the more action based shows this season. Oh and that Maha (sniper girl) has my attention. Hope she gets a lot of screen time.

Feb 2018
Marquis Collide was a noble who organized the sale and purchase of slaves, beautiful girls were captured and then sold to nobleman ugly bastard. all of of the girls are so sexy and look at that oppai, muehehehehe..... Ordered by the Kingdom, assassin Rogue begins an investigation into Marquis Collide with his mahoutsukai Dia. However, Dia was caught by Marquis Collide and put up for auction. Really like this auction, full of ugly bastard, lol ... That ugly bastard had a lot of money and this auction seemed to be going well for Marquis Collide. The auction was full of beautiful girls, until the snow silver haired girl appeared. Casting magic and sparkling eyes the ugly bastard was shot and also that maid are Spear, xD. The maid fought the ugly bastard and allowed the auctioned girl to escape.

Tarta and Dia are best for teamworks, Tarta and Dia vs Everybody. Rogue and Maha were just watching from afar, whether it was a sniper, I don't know, they were gathering evidence of whether the nobles deserved to be exterminated. Target is a lil b*ch and Rogue managed to shoot her, nice shoot. This problem doesn't seem to end easily, I don't know, I've forgotten the LN storyline so watching anime is a good choice for me.

I don't understand about that old man and that girls story' so yeah, the girl asked the reason why the old man became ansatsusa. That's a terrible excuse, their mission this time was. I don't know what happened to the old man and the girl, obviously that girl wasn't shot by the oldman. It's about trust? I don't know their dialogue is so hard. Thinking the mission will end but they both go to the plane, but the plane has been hijacked by terrorists. The plane exploded and I was surprised that the oldman could drive a plane.

When the old man is in his current state, the oldman is drowning but yeah it's typical to go to isekai. The oldman met the megami, but yeah the megami seems to have an interesting voice, The Megami explained that the Oldman was dead. The Megami said that Oldman could come back to life in Isekai. The oldman just wants to be ansatsusa, but I'm not very clear on that requirement. What is clear is that Oldman's mission is to kill Yuusha. Megami's want to that Oldman to kill Yuusha, so the Oldman had to practice swordsmanship and magic.

Op and Ed are good.

Jul 2017
As proven from Joey The Anime Man's interview with Rui Tsukiyo, the novelist himself advertising that this novel is his best work ever made yet, so I'm having some high expectations from the word-of-mouth.

The character design and all kinda reminds me of Seirei Gensouki, while the plot is a whole 'other exposition of assassinations all around. There's no fooling around for all involved, young or old. But to see an auction of slave girls, this is quite the departure from Redo of Healer as this is cleared by the Aristocrat head assassin Lugh Tuatha Dé and his team of assassins.

Winding time back, Lugh Tuatha Dé is this old man who's been on espionage missions for all his life, he's dubbed the world's finest asassin for all who've worked with him, from birth to cradle and ready for retirement. But make no mistake, this is NO Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru with the plane sabotage that got Lugh Isekai-ed him and reincarnated into the fantasy world as opposed to his organization who backstabbed him for his loyal efforts. All of these, to kill Heroes.

Silver Link and studio palette's co-production is competent levels of promising, I'll give it that. But for an Isekai, have your expectations go wild considering that this is Rui Tsukiyo'w writing. Not bad for a start.
KANLen09Oct 6, 2021 10:28 AM

Jun 2019
This series is from the actual god author as 'Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi' aka 'Redo of a Healer' Rui Tsukiyo, but WAIT... don't leave yet... cuz it seems quite different from what we saw in his previous work. It's the best assassin of his time who got reincarnated into this world but he has to do a job of a goddess. Assassinate a powerful hero.

Hmm... Definitely different and seems more like a mature story than the last time the author tried to do something LOL still, I've nothing but respect for his work. Lugh genuinely seems like a smart MC for the first time and as expected he's surrounded by beautiful and cute girls. Some fanservice as expected. An alright start to this show. Gonna have to wait a bit more to see where this show goes.
Oct 6, 2021 8:18 AM

Apr 2016
Can we please stop with these stupid names for main characters ? "Lugh Tuatha Dé" who the fuck is supposed to remember a name like that, Jesus wept. Anyway, what do we have here ... oh yes .. another Isekai with overpowered main character, whos a gamer and so by association is the most oppressed person in the world.

We obviously have underaged girls sold as slaves as a shock factor, only to have the "BAD" guys immediately killed by our hero of justice gang, but not before we are specifically told like if we were toddlers that these bad guys ARE actually the bad guys, so we have moral right to feel good. Cool assassin monologues, secret organizations, snipers, drones ... man if i was 16 years old Japanese Boy this will be a ride of my life.

And to not forget, all that nicely wrapped in a high school boy levels of nihilism. You know this is how Kiritsugu Emiya's anime about his life would look like. Minus the isekai part.
Oct 6, 2021 8:30 AM

Nov 2019
I thought it was going to be a classic slave auction where the MC ends up buying the most expensive slave somehow), instead it just quickly turned into a bloodbath.

That was a bit of an overkill assassination; like the plane was probably going to crash already, they really wanted to make sure he is gone haha. I guess that's what it takes to kill the "World's finest assassin".

Oct 6, 2021 8:32 AM
Apr 2021
Just wow, this is much better than I expected. Especially those visuals, damn, a pleasure for the eyes.

Edit : But still, the scene at the start really pisses me off, thank God it's over.
Oct 6, 2021 8:32 AM

Jun 2020
That goddess has SUS written all over her face, and in the opening it shows MC sniping her so i think i can already see where this story is going. Btw seeing an muscled old man naked might have awakened something in me.
Oct 6, 2021 8:36 AM

Oct 2017
The start was quite surprising and caught me offguard. Definitely wasn't expecting to see such a messed up thing like girls auction first thing. Thou that was taken cared off swiftly by the mc and co. The backstory of mc from his previous world was generic but still done well enough. Also I hope that girl with him also reincarnated in this world.

That goddess was quite amusing and she reincarnated him to kill the hero, wow.

OP was pretty cool, had some cool visuals in it. Production seems pretty good too. Decent premise overall, looking forward to more.
Oct 6, 2021 8:37 AM

May 2020
Well Redo of healer is still intact in everyone's memories and how can it not be, still this one written by the same author isn't nowhere near that thing, so there shouldn't be any doubts for the time being.

We got to see lot of guns, bullets, how the world's greatest assasinan got himself assassinated, and if only these weren't enough, the greatest assassin got himself assassinated and now he needs to do that job the God asked him for.

It looks promising to be honest which is not that common for an isekai to be, hopefully they maintain this quality.
Oct 6, 2021 8:37 AM
May 2021
Oh god it's only First episode but the Anime is already on fire can't wait already for Ep02
Oct 6, 2021 8:44 AM

May 2018
Absolutely Loved the first Episode and can't wait for 2nd.
SrivathsasaiOct 6, 2021 8:56 AM
Oct 6, 2021 8:46 AM
May 2021
That was amazing anime
Oct 6, 2021 8:48 AM
Apr 2021
After watching the first episode, I would say that it was amazing, and probably the best start I have ever seen in an isekai anime (but after konosuba LOL), can't waite for episode 2
Oct 6, 2021 8:49 AM

Jul 2015
That was a surprise. It's a very good first episode. I came here expecting a bottom of the barrel Isekai adaptation.
Oct 6, 2021 8:52 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I didn't expect to be this good, really digging the visual presentation and the MC.
Oct 6, 2021 8:52 AM

Oct 2017
excuse me but WHAT IS THIS OPENING
Oct 6, 2021 8:53 AM

Aug 2007
Well that was quite the intro. I like that it really hit the ground running.

Though with the reincarnation, I'm not sure how all the other characters introduced in this episode will be relevant going forward. Guess they won't be.

Also... two seasons in a row we've had episode 1's with unpleasant plane experiences. This and The Detective is Already Dead last season.
Oct 6, 2021 8:53 AM

Oct 2020
Action, sexy girls, magic, and lots of fanservice, hell yes! The visuals were quite good; I loved the little fanservice shots incorporated with the action. The premise is pretty generic, like most isekai plots. The goddess is definitely a villain but, we'll see.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2021 8:56 AM

Jan 2017
For an isekai, this already looks promising with a cold-hearted, following the book-ish assassin as the MC along with the interesting way he got taken out in his old world

but ngl the sniper transition in the middle took quite some time to get used to the change of POV
Oct 6, 2021 9:01 AM

Apr 2014
Both of the OP and ED are really good.
The first episode looks promising. The MC and his team are doped. It was very interesting to know about how he will adapt to the new world of sword and magic. Really looking forward to the next episode.
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 6, 2021 9:03 AM
Apr 2020
Ayo I didn't expect it to be this good cuz it's from the creator of redo of healer. Studio Silver Link dropped another banger isekai anime back to back. The opening visuals looks amazing. I would give this ep 8/10.
Oct 6, 2021 9:05 AM

Apr 2012
Not sure what kind of girls the original author has met in his life, but 145 cm AND 38 KG?!?!!
Defitinely not perfect health.
Oct 6, 2021 9:09 AM

Nov 2016
The premise is actually cool, the production is neat, that's where the unironically good aspects stop.

This might turn out to be enjoyable if the author decided to go full cringe with his exploitation of indecent subjects.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 6, 2021 9:10 AM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017

Coolest isekai opening visual of the year (Glad Mushoku Tensei don't have any)
    Flashy showcase of the main cast (with lighter fanservice than the trending horror anime)
    A professional killer and his amateur assistant
    Farewell gift to world's finest assassin (better plane sabotage than that detective anime)
    Fully self-aware goddess (Yukari Tamura at her finest)
    Calming ending theme after lot of bloodbath

Oct 6, 2021 9:14 AM

Dec 2020
Well that was nice first episode a lot of action,

So he got isekai in a world of magic and we got fan service that’s nice.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Oct 6, 2021 9:14 AM

Dec 2020
Well that was nice first episode a lot of action,

So he got isekai in a world of magic and we got fan service that’s nice.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Oct 6, 2021 9:21 AM
May 2021
Episode 1 was fire dude 🔥🔥🔥. The opening was good, animation was top class, action really amazing, character designs also good. Everything is superb. This anime has the potential to become 10/10 for me, let's see how it goes
Oct 6, 2021 9:26 AM

Jun 2008
I'd really like to know how well this episode followed the light novel, it's quite different from the manga.

And in case someone reads, yes Lugh is gonna be quite smart main character and the hero(es) will be quite difficult to deal with.
Oct 6, 2021 9:28 AM
Mar 2021
I really don't see the point in making the characters like 13-14 when the MC has a mental age of about 60. Like I don't really care about the age thing in Anime, but in this Anime it really feels unnecessary.
Oct 6, 2021 9:28 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Well, lets see where that Anime will lead us to.

smoochie smoochie

Oct 6, 2021 9:29 AM

Jun 2008
kriissyy12 said:
I really don't see the point in making the characters like 13-14 when the MC has a mental age of about 60. Like I don't really care about the age thing in Anime, but in this Anime it really feels unnecessary.

Well they start learning magic from early age, but I see your point.
Oct 6, 2021 9:40 AM

Feb 2014
Well, I quite liked this episode, lots of action, assasin waifus (Tarte <3), quite a decent amount of fanservice.

The protagonist was pretty good pre-reincarnation, just hoping he won't become Albino Kirito from here on.
Oct 6, 2021 9:49 AM

May 2020
New season new isekai hmm this one seems interesting let just say that nothing too complicated but what is with this names Lugh Tuatha Dé ? what? and Goddes wants hero dead why ? might be interesting cant rly tell much after first ep
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Oct 6, 2021 9:49 AM

Jan 2019
Honestly twice as interested in this than Takt Op Destiny right now lmao
Oct 6, 2021 9:53 AM

Dec 2020
Just noticed that the spells told here, are actual words said in reverse order
Eg. RELOAD is DAOLER
CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG

Oct 6, 2021 10:01 AM

Apr 2018
I got some high hopes for this after having read the manga (14 chapters).
It's better than RoH and there's less fanservice but there are a lot of waifus.
This is Rui Tsukiyo's best work so you shouldn't worry. This will be EPIC!

Anyway, it has a pretty basic start but after that, it's a pretty fun ride. Well, he saved the poor blonde girl and she turned out to be his thicc ass main girl. The scene with the goddness was my favorite one. The character designs are pretty average but can't wait for them to introduce the second girl which is my favorite one.

The OP is one of the best from this season alongside Komi's OP. Can't wait for the other ones.
SideCharacterKalOct 6, 2021 10:35 AM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 6, 2021 10:03 AM

Aug 2013
Honestly, this was surprisingly okay. The thing that got my interest was the task given to the main character where he has to assassinate the Hero.

Oct 6, 2021 10:04 AM
Aug 2018
I'm expecting a lot since I heard Tui Tsukiyo said it was his best production so far.(Source: that interview with Joey)

Would say it's just ur typical isekai anime but coming in with the no knowledge I can see it would be a likeable anime since the creator himself is comfortable making isekai animes,SILVERLINK animation looks amazing.

And the Goddess sounds like suffered tics but I guess that's something to be looking forward at.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
its_wayneOct 6, 2021 10:09 AM
Oct 6, 2021 10:06 AM

May 2021
More generic and basic than I thought it would be. Self-insert kun gets reincarnated/ summoned but wait, this time it's to kill the hero not the demon lord. Well, at least the op is nice
Oct 6, 2021 10:15 AM

Mar 2017
The opening scene was fucking awesome but the rest of the ep was meh. I mean, I know we had to get the story of how he came to be reincarnated out of the way so I'm pretty sure this'll be awesome now that it's done.

Also that Op is a banger!
Oct 6, 2021 10:18 AM
Jan 2018
Wonder if people are going to complain about the MC rejecting the girls he works with despite him having a mind of a old man and a assassin

Either way this will be my seasonal main isekai show lol
Mattinator95Oct 6, 2021 11:30 AM
Oct 6, 2021 10:24 AM

Sep 2016
The opening was fire!
Oct 6, 2021 10:36 AM
Nov 2016
Kill the hero ? Frigging lame.
Oct 6, 2021 10:38 AM
Jan 2021
Sh*t just went from 0 to 100 real f**king quick
Oct 6, 2021 10:42 AM
Sep 2015
Watch only the first episode just to see the old assassin naked and then dropped.
Oct 6, 2021 10:46 AM

Apr 2018
That was a quite satisficing beginning.

Also, destroying a commercial plane to eliminate one person is really an overkill.
Oct 6, 2021 11:03 AM

Jun 2021
Great, another I'M SUPER STRONG Isekai anime. I guess we need like 3 of these every season.

But it actually wasn't that bad. I enjoyed the fact that they actually put time and effort to put a little bit of back story to the MC's past self. Hopefully, MC doesn't turn into a Kirito after getting isekai-ed.

The voice acting was great this episode. Getting Junpei Morita to do the assassin was great. Yukari Tamura doing Megami was hilarious too.

Bonus points for cute pantsu too.
Oct 6, 2021 11:20 AM

Jan 2020
That was really cool god damn
Oct 6, 2021 11:27 AM

Sep 2015
Well, I am surprised, but the transition to a different setting and scene got me confused, if I had known the main character in the next scene was from his previous world in the 1st half.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

220 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 22, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

211 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

130 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.