Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Apr 5, 2010 6:38 AM

Mar 2010
;) How is it too good to be true? It's fairly realistic to me.

Anyways the show's probably going to turn into a shojo in the end -_-
Apr 5, 2010 8:07 AM

Dec 2008
Well I had some nice laughs but it was nothing special
I actually facepalmed more than I laughed X(

Yamada is just too stupid
at least the animation quality looked ok

I hope the romance part will get more attention soon or I won't watch this any further if they use lame ecchi comedy all the time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2010 9:29 AM

Mar 2009
That was funny.

Apr 5, 2010 9:30 AM

Jul 2009
This anime xD
is purely awesome *.*

The story sounds like holy shit.. but in my opinion
is the holy shit story the best xD

i mean...
This anime is a must see!
Apr 5, 2010 1:10 PM

Jul 2009
ringoo4 said:
lolfrancis and his girlfriends and secks

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

Inorite? Too good to be true, or should I say, 'imaginative' girlfriend(s) since he didn't provide us with concrete proofs, otherwise known as : "Pix or that didn't happen"

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Apr 5, 2010 2:25 PM
Feb 2010
The AT-X raw is still censored. Lame.
Apr 5, 2010 3:06 PM

Aug 2008
That was horrible! I don't know if I'm going to stick with this for long.
Apr 5, 2010 3:29 PM
Dec 2007
I thought it would be seriously more retarded than that. In spite of that, I watched a very funny, original and perverted (in the good way) first episode, with good potential for a true romance story in the end. I really liked this episode, and coming from someone like me who abhores H shows usually, I guess it's a good sign.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Apr 5, 2010 3:35 PM

Jun 2008
Wasabi said:
I find it completely ridiculous that a female lead who is actively seeking out sex is called a slut but a male lead who actively seeks out sex is a normal perverted guy.

Nothing wrong with being perverted and nothing wrong with being a slut. But isn't calling a guy a pervert similar to calling a girl a slut? Is not exactly a compliment to guys when girls call them perverts.
It's just that sometimes guys diminish the impact by saying "Hell yeah i am, am crazy about girls". Maybe if girls answered in a similar way when they are called sluts the word slut wouldn't be so awful for them.

Guys have managed to make the fact that they are crazy about pussy, look less awful because they don't react like it's the end of the world. Because they talk like they are proud of it even if they are called perverts and sex hungry maniacs and they don't go crazy about it. But girls usually react very negative at hearing anything about having sexual needs. Even between them if one says that the other is a slut she will react negative.

Girls actually do this because playing innocent and sweet and making the guys look like sexual monsters has big benefits in terms of relationship status and in the society. So the word "slut" being considered so bad and thrown at them is the prise they pay for gaining that special status over the guys.
They are less honest about there desires so they can seem in control, mysterious and as more holy that guys but since they chose to make having sex desires, look so bad for the benefit of them seeming not to be crazy about it as a benefit against guys who are, they can't have anything that relates to strong sexual desire and not make them seem even worse, because they are supposed to be so much better.
You sleep in the bed you made as they say.
Personally for me, a slut is fine too. A girl crazy about sex doesn't mean she isn't a nice girl.

Anyway i got consumed and wrote too much so let's go back to episode talk.
The artwork is nothing horrible but not exactly top level. Well i guess it gets the job done nicely at the end so no big complains.
I could say that this is a stupid ecchi show but actually i had quite a few laughs and the show seems to concentrate on being humorous than just showing us tits without having any other real purpose. This show seems that at least it wants to be funny and not use nudity with nothing else to show of. Because of that i can say i was pleased.

Her ideas on how to approach a guy are certainly ridiculous and her overreaction to a boner was hilarious. Really if she has so much sex ambitions how can she possibly not be aware of male bodily factions?

I also laughed at the condom thoughts when she was in his room because i once found my self in a similar situation. Having a chance but missing the necessary safety measures to take advantage of the chance can be frustrating and comical.

I'm actually looking forward for the second episode just to see what they come up with next.
BTW she actually chose him because his perfect for the role she needs him for and not because she likes him but it seems that the show could go to romantic mode since she's slowly discovering that his a nice person and we might even see some drama if she leaves him and regrets it or if he learns why she was so close to him after she starts having real feelings for him. It would be nice if the scenario isn't just consumed in her crazy stands.
I'm curious as to what exactly is wrong with her pussy? It could very well be just fine and she just overreacts about nothing. Not that strange considering how she seems to actually know nothing.
MonadApr 5, 2010 8:55 PM
Apr 5, 2010 7:42 PM

Apr 2008
WTH thats so lame -.-lll HAHA

Apr 5, 2010 10:02 PM

Dec 2009
stereotypes and generalizations always make the world a better place.
Apr 5, 2010 10:59 PM

Oct 2009
Mother_3 said:
The AT-X raw is still censored. Lame.
Really it still is? The same way of differently?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 5, 2010 11:25 PM

Apr 2010
Doki_tony-san said:

Well it obviously wasn't going to be a shounen... oh wait were you expecting hentai? :P
Apr 6, 2010 12:03 AM

Dec 2009
koopanuka said:
Doki_tony-san said:

Well it obviously wasn't going to be a shounen... oh wait were you expecting hentai? :P

slice of life :D
Apr 6, 2010 1:55 AM

Nov 2007
Defiance said:
I was entertained. It is certainly a show that is out of the ordinary.

and might I add that it got me laughing all the way? Totally wtaching this series. It's like reverse thing, where the girl is perverted. Hm, like Maria Holic.

EDIT: Also, the censor was intentional. If it wasn't, it should have been Ladies vs Butler censor with black and white strikes here and there.

EDIT EDIT: THIS. THREAD. IS. HILARIOUS.
underMebiusApr 6, 2010 2:22 AM

Apr 6, 2010 2:40 AM

Jun 2009
XD Okay, this really WAS funny.
Matryoshka dolls X'DDD

I liked it. But I think that Yamada girl is very.. ignorant? o_O;
Apr 6, 2010 2:55 AM

Feb 2010
It was funny but it wasn't really all that great for me, I dunno I might give this a chance =x
Apr 6, 2010 4:25 AM

Jun 2008
RinTohsaka said:
Matryoshka dolls X'DDD

Not ignorant, just clueless about relationships. Remember her younger sister told her to first get a boyfriend, which she never had, then suddenly she wants to get physically involved with guys? This is what makes this funny is how she acts and reacts to something she has no clue in. It's still a great reversal of the "shy guy wanting to ask the popular girl out" cliche' we've watched countless times.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Apr 6, 2010 10:06 AM

Apr 2008
This one passed my expectations. I'll finish this series.

Apr 6, 2010 10:08 AM

Dec 2009
sbyrstall said:
RinTohsaka said:
Matryoshka dolls X'DDD

Not ignorant, just clueless about relationships. Remember her younger sister told her to first get a boyfriend, which she never had, then suddenly she wants to get physically involved with guys? This is what makes this funny is how she acts and reacts to something she has no clue in. It's still a great reversal of the "shy guy wanting to ask the popular girl out" cliche' we've watched countless times.

agree. and i love all the awkwardness of trying to figure out how to hook up for the first time. it's more realistic than high school kids "dating" for a few months before having a first kiss... which i've seen way too many times.
Apr 6, 2010 12:20 PM

Sep 2008
dear sweet Jesus this was ingloriously retarded, this had to be written by a guy who has never touched a girl in his life. No one with any common sense would go " Hey how about we make an anime about a girl who's main aspiration is to become a total nympho slut!" I think while watching this my IQ dropped 4 points.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Apr 6, 2010 1:48 PM

Jun 2008
Jigero said:
dear sweet Jesus this was ingloriously retarded, this had to be written by a guy who has never touched a girl in his life. No one with any common sense would go " Hey how about we make an anime about a girl who's main aspiration is to become a total nympho slut!" I think while watching this my IQ dropped 4 points.

I don't think they were going for any realistic common approach. It's obvious they are going the crazy comical way. It's not supposed to be a romantic shoujo anime. More like crazy comedy with some silly romance. At least that's my impression.
Apr 6, 2010 3:44 PM
Nov 2008
why cant there be more girls like this :<
Apr 6, 2010 4:32 PM
Dec 2008
"except the 4th one shes just a bitch"
I was dieing laughing its about time someone spoke against a tsundere
Apr 6, 2010 7:35 PM

Apr 2008
Jigero said:
Actually, mangaka is female and a mother of two.
Apr 6, 2010 11:14 PM

Oct 2007
Ok, so there is a boring guy and a slut?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Apr 7, 2010 4:24 AM

Jun 2008
Siva said:
First off she's not a slut. She's never had a boyfriend nor any kind of relationship. Sluts are those that sleep around...and she hasn't done that. He doesn't come across as boring, just your average Joe. When he's compared to Yamata he comes across as boring.

Apr 7, 2010 5:38 AM

Feb 2008
sbyrstall said:
Siva said:
First off she's not a slut. She's never had a boyfriend nor any kind of relationship. Sluts are those that sleep around...and she hasn't done that.
Urban Dictionary dis/agrees with you: "Slut: a woman with the morals of a man". That seems to describe Yamada rather well, which is cool.
Of course the next definition is: "Slut: Someone who provides a very needed service for the community and sleeps with everyone, even the guy that has no shot at getting laid and everyone knows it." so I'm understandably conflicted on whether or not she's a slut. Maybe a meta-slut?

I've rewatched this first episode a few times now and it's still funny, that's always a good sign. The next episode will definitely be the clincher though.
Apr 7, 2010 5:58 AM

Nov 2009
Well the Anime these days just keep getting ecchier,

if anyone likes her join her club then Yamada Fanclub

If you don't then ignore this Topic XD
Apr 7, 2010 6:21 AM

Aug 2009
Eh.

I'm having some serious problem with enjoying this episode. Because I found all the jokes are.... lame and boring; I tried to laugh, but I just couldn't.

I guess it's the same for what happened for Baka to Test; not everyone liked even though I was laughing my ass off from the start to the end.
Apr 7, 2010 6:57 AM

Jun 2008
ringoo4 said:
Eh.

I'm having some serious problem with enjoying this episode. Because I found all the jokes are.... lame and boring; I tried to laugh, but I just couldn't.

I guess it's the same for what happened for Baka to Test; not everyone liked even though I was laughing my ass off from the start to the end.

It's just a matter of what kind of sense of humor you have. I actually found Baka to Test jokes overdone and not very funny. Very few things made me laugh in BtT while i was laughing all the time with this.
Basically this makes you laugh with the craziness of social overreaction and how the characters react while BtT was using gag jokes in the style of "three stooges".
Basically this show in terms of humor is closer to a stand up comedian talking about an issue using some crazy story and Baka to Test is more like watching funny videos where people fall over in stupid ways or pets doing stupid things.
Apr 7, 2010 7:18 AM

Jun 2009
Monad said:
ringoo4 said:
Eh.

It's just a matter of what kind of sense of humor you have. I actually found Baka to Test jokes overdone and not very funny. Very few things made me laugh in BtT while i was laughing all the time with this.
Basically this makes you laugh with the craziness of social overreaction and how the characters react while BtT was using gag jokes in the style of "three stooges".
Basically this show in terms of humor is closer to a stand up comedian talking about an issue using some crazy story and Baka to Test is more like watching funny videos where people fall over in stupid ways or pets doing stupid things.

Without wanting to go off topic, labelling Baka to Test as dumbed-down slapstick is, in my opinion, harsh and unfair. Both of the shows are basically sitcoms played around different settings and angles, and they've both made use of slapstick, and other comedic techniques.

Apr 7, 2010 7:36 AM

Sep 2008
raizoo said:
Jigero said:

oh so she's one of those Shojo mangaka that like to set women back another 500 years. She must be friends with Shinjo Mayu.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Apr 7, 2010 7:52 AM

Jun 2008
kuroshiroi said:
sbyrstall said:
Siva said:
First off she's not a slut. She's never had a boyfriend nor any kind of relationship. Sluts are those that sleep around...and she hasn't done that.
Urban Dictionary dis/agrees with you: "Slut: a woman with the morals of a man". That seems to describe Yamada rather well, which is cool.
Of course the next definition is: "Slut: Someone who provides a very needed service for the community and sleeps with everyone, even the guy that has no shot at getting laid and everyone knows it." so I'm understandably conflicted on whether or not she's a slut. Maybe a meta-slut?

I've rewatched this first episode a few times now and it's still funny, that's always a good sign. The next episode will definitely be the clincher though.

Now using a real dictionary (M-W)

1 chiefly British : a slovenly woman
2 a : a promiscuous woman; especially : prostitute b : a saucy girl : minx

To date Yamada is neither. She doesn't come across a slovenly or promiscuous. Heck, she hasn't even had her first kiss yet alone sexual encounter. Though in her mind she wants to be. What ones things and does are two different things.

Apr 7, 2010 3:14 PM

Feb 2008
sbyrstall said:
Now using a real dictionary (M-W)
The problem with using a "real" dictionary is that it doesn't accurately reflect the views of the internet population but that's cool, I don't consider her a slut anyway. Horny maybe but not a slut, in the negative sense anyway.

CraigTheOtaku said:
Without wanting to go off topic, labelling Baka to Test as dumbed-down slapstick is, in my opinion, harsh and unfair. Both of the shows are basically sitcoms played around different settings and angles, and they've both made use of slapstick, and other comedic techniques.
Baka to Test doesn't have a story or even a single relationship to build the humor around, B Gata H Kei seems to at least have the main relationship and Yamada's "journey". Baka is slapstick for the sake of slapstick where the characters behave and act exactly the same week after week after week. No character development, no story, no relationships, I think it's fair to call it very simple slapstick. Please don't bring up Shouko in an attempt to showcase a "relationship", she and Yuuji are childhood friends so it doesn't count.

Jigero said:
raizoo said:
Jigero said:
oh so she's one of those Shojo mangaka that like to set women back another 500 years. She must be friends with Shinjo Mayu.
Portraying a single woman as a "slut" is setting women back how, exactly? It wouldn't matter if they were all sluts, it still wouldn't be "setting women back" in any way, shape or form. You must have a really glorious view of women if you honestly think so, they're all perfect and aren't interested in sex or something... Actually, please explain what you mean?
Apr 7, 2010 4:32 PM

Jun 2009
kuroshiroi said:
Baka to Test doesn't have a story or even a single relationship to build the humor around, B Gata H Kei seems to at least have the main relationship and Yamada's "journey". Baka is slapstick for the sake of slapstick where the characters behave and act exactly the same week after week after week. No character development, no story, no relationships, I think it's fair to call it very simple slapstick. Please don't bring up Shouko in an attempt to showcase a "relationship", she and Yuuji are childhood friends so it doesn't count.

Firstly, why should Yuuji and Shouko not count as a relationship, just because they're childhood friends? But fair enough, I won't.

And Baka to Test's storyline was the aim of Class F to ultimately swap classrooms with Class A, in order to gain better facilities for Himeji's benefit. Akihisa and his sister's relationship developed in the short time she was in the series. Besides, with the comedy element often being largely built around the battling system, the relationships between Akihisa and Minami or Himeji are (generally) used to offer a break from the humor. I can't deny some of the jokes are overused, but plenty of other shows have fallen into this trap as well. Furthermore, the characters don't act exactly the same way every week. By the end of the series, Akihisa had moved from being a clueless bystander on the battlefield to actually leading some of the troops, and carrying out Yuuji's plans effectively.

As I said in my first post, Baka to Test did/does include slapstick, but there are plenty of other things in it that make it more than a flat-out slapstick show.

Apr 7, 2010 4:38 PM

Oct 2007
kuroshiroi said:
Portraying a single woman as a "slut" is setting women back how, exactly? It wouldn't matter if they were all sluts, it still wouldn't be "setting women back" in any way, shape or form. You must have a really glorious view of women if you honestly think so, they're all perfect and aren't interested in sex or something... Actually, please explain what you mean?
What a quality post you got up there. You should post more in anime forum :D
CraigTheOtaku said:
And Baka to Test's storyline was the aim of Class F to ultimately swap classrooms with Class A, in order to gain better facilities for Himeji's benefit. Akihisa and his sister's relationship developed in the short time she was in the series. Besides, with the comedy element often being largely built around the battling system, the relationships between Akihisa and Minami or Himeji are (generally) used to offer a break from the humor. I can't deny some of the jokes are overused, but plenty of other shows have fallen into this trap as well. Furthermore, the characters don't act exactly the same way every week. By the end of the series, Akihisa had moved from being a clueless bystander on the battlefield to actually leading some of the troops, and carrying out Yuuji's plans effectively.

As I said in my first post, Baka to Test did/does include slapstick, but there are plenty of other things in it that make it more than a flat-out slapstick show.
If you really think of those as the storyline then you could count filler as a real main plot too.

Apr 7, 2010 5:22 PM

Dec 2008
this is the girl version of golden boy xD
Apr 7, 2010 5:25 PM

Feb 2008
CraigTheOtaku said:
Firstly, why should Yuuji and Shouko not count as a relationship, just because they're childhood friends? But fair enough, I won't.
It's not a relationship because it doesn't evolve, they liked each other before the show even started and the only reason they're even "together" is because class F lost a battle. In any case, it's not relevant.

CraigTheOtaku said:
And Baka to Test's storyline was the aim of Class F to ultimately swap classrooms with Class A, in order to gain better facilities for Himeji's benefit. Akihisa and his sister's relationship developed in the short time she was in the series. Besides, with the comedy element often being largely built around the battling system, the relationships between Akihisa and Minami or Himeji are (generally) used to offer a break from the humor.
This is not a story, this is a... skeleton? And they don't even do anything with it. The only development from episode 1 to episode 13 is Akihisa becoming slightly less stupid but not really, since he doesn't realise Himeji likes him. Akihisa doesn't have a relationship with any of girls, please don't delude yourself. He may talk to them, but they don't have a relationship.

They've created an entire series around Muttsurini trying to take pictures of underwear and bleeding a lot, Akihisa screaming at everything and Hideyoshi being a trap. If that's not Three Stooges material, I don't know what is.
Oh, and there are some other characters but they don't matter.

Anyhoo, off-topic much. I thought I put Baka to Test behind me...

Siva said:
kuroshiroi said:
What a quality post you got up there. You should post more in anime forum :D
I would but Angel/Slayer/Francis make it difficult and unfun. Then there's the idiots who spoiler fucking everything. I'll probably post more here, since nobody's seen or read B Gata H Kei before and this show is excellent discussion material. Also, everybody seems to be on to Francis ^^
Apr 7, 2010 6:25 PM

Oct 2007
Oh yeah thank to those spoilers our opinion has became shit. TBH, I don't really enjoy the first episode much as many others do but I am not dropping it yet and if there a good discussion here I will be sure to come back.

Apr 7, 2010 11:06 PM

Dec 2008
belatkuro said:
CraigTheOtaku said:
Oosran said:
*Quietly observing further developement*

+1

I'm enjoying this thread more than the show...

dont mind us...pls continue...XD

fuck yeah

But guys relax, you should be more openmind

First: it´s anime if she is a slut [she isn´t slut] or not isnot important, you know it´s anime!
Second If you don´t want to watch these"bad things" then don´t watch it or use the ratings and genres and don´t try to watch it also there´s a synopsis at the anime page with enough info to know what is gonnna happen in the show
Apr 8, 2010 6:42 AM
Feb 2010
This was actually pretty funny.
Loved how she yelled "What is that?!" *points and flees*
I can't even imagine what this series is going to lead to..
Apr 8, 2010 9:24 AM

Jun 2008
Jiynnx said:
This was actually pretty funny.
Loved how she yelled "What is that?!" *points and flees*
I can't even imagine what this series is going to lead to..

It will be the trials and tribulations of Yamada trying to get the attention of Kosuda. It's the same idea of the shy guy trying to get the attention and nerve to ask the girl he likes out. Only difference is that it's the girl's turn...and she's messing it up.

Apr 8, 2010 12:39 PM

Sep 2008
kuroshiroi said:
Jigero said:
raizoo said:
Jigero said:

There is a vast difference between "being interested in sex" and wanting to have "100 fuck buddies" . She might as well be saying "hmmmmm I've always wanted an STD" or "Gosh I want to have Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery by the time I'm 30."

Wanting to fuck your boy friend or having occasional one night stands= perfectly normal.

Wanting to be the personal cum dumpster of 100 different guys= Borderline mental illness.

and it isn't just that she wants to fuck 100 guys, it's the fact that it's her only desire or dream she has,and everything she does is so she can get fucked by 100 guys. Which is pretty god damn pathetic. She's about as inspirational as a crack head who desires to smoke 100 kilos of crack by the end of the year.
JigeroApr 8, 2010 12:53 PM
Apr 8, 2010 2:39 PM

Jan 2009
First why is everyone talking about Baka to Test in a B Gata H Kei Episode thread? *facepalm*

On to main point.

Oh come on now its a animation its not some real life story. I mean for example golden light when she shows her bra and cherry symbols appearing out of thing air.

Clearly the purpose of the opening sequence was to make your rofl.

Also even her friends/her "sex god" know she is crazy.

The plotline I bet I can summarise as girl who appears elegant, model like is at heart a ditsy, sex obsessed girl due to some perceived weakness of herself or whatever bought on by society, etc finding this guy for the lolz reason only to find out she has to hit this unexpected barrier called love/romance hence all the couples in the ending.

At least premise different from most ecchi harem romance shows and it will be light hearted entertainment at best, heck I might even feel all warm hearted towards Yamada yet laughing out loud at her perceptions of sex.
Apr 8, 2010 2:57 PM

Feb 2008
Jigero said:

There is a vast difference between "being interested in sex" and wanting to have "100 fuck buddies" . She might as well be saying "hmmmmm I've always wanted an STD" or "Gosh I want to have Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery by the time I'm 30."

Wanting to fuck your boy friend or having occasional one night stands= perfectly normal.

Wanting to be the personal cum dumpster of 100 different guys= Borderline mental illness.

and it isn't just that she wants to fuck 100 guys, it's the fact that it's her only desire or dream she has,and everything she does is so she can get fucked by 100 guys. Which is pretty god damn pathetic. She's about as inspirational as a crack head who desires to smoke 100 kilos of crack by the end of the year.
Right, I'll ask again, why is the author of B Gata H Kei setting women back 500 years? Portraying a single, i.e. the number one, woman as a supposed "slut" will have absolutely no effect on any women's right movements or anything even remotely related to women and their standing in society. In any case, I thought by now portraying women as liking sex and actively seeking it was considered normal, since it is perfectly normal. Again, women are not as perfect and pure as you seem to think. Not every woman may want to have 100 sexual partners but that doesn't mean none of them do. For all I know, they all want to have 100 fuck buddies.

Having sex with 100 or a 1000 men will not give somebody a STD or make them require vaginal rejuvenation surgery, come on. By that logic, every woman on the planet would need such surgery after less than 1 year into any relationship.
If you meant unprotected sex, then maybe, since we'd be dealing with babies and deliveries and HIV and all the scary stuff but it's clear Yamada knows about condoms and is planning on using them.

Finally, since you seem to have completely missed the point, this is an absurd comedy. Lighten up.
Apr 8, 2010 6:21 PM

Nov 2009
Hehe I gotta feeling this 100 sex buddies is gonna be like the 150mill dept in Heyate the combat Butler.. something we hear of every episode but never gets close
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
Apr 8, 2010 6:32 PM

Aug 2009
Eh. This thread is becoming more on ethical debate rather than actual anime discussion.

Anyways, I liked baka to test since there were some developments and events that I liked a lot and found intelligent. This?... All joke fall flat for me, and they are not really a joke but whining of one girl. :/

Meh, comedy series always get conflicting ideas, since they are so dependent on individual tastes.
Apr 8, 2010 9:17 PM

Jul 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
This how you absorb people for more views
- Make Mamiko Noto the hottest character in the anime

^this
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Apr 8, 2010 10:27 PM

Apr 2009
I really don't watch ecchi a whole lot but I'm giving this anime and another one a try. Seems like it will be decent but it also seems like it's going to be short as well.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 17, 2010

305 by Inexplicable »»
Apr 8, 7:11 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jun 10, 2010

128 by Pedro_Rosa »»
Oct 1, 2023 3:20 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chalco - Jun 3, 2010

106 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 24, 2023 7:08 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - May 6, 2010

157 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 23, 2023 4:55 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

200 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 23, 2023 3:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.