Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2021 8:56 PM
Jun 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Running away from your problem is not the answer. Let's see what resovle MC has decided.

I hope when MC come home, Rika still doing it with other men in her own room, so our pathetic MC could clearly see it from his room and felt agonizing despair.

Early December, one months...

Oct 4, 2021 9:03 PM

Mar 2019
lmao can we start giving 0/5 rating in this website ? i feel like there are some mangas out here that deserve to be thrown in the sewers
this one take the top place at that lmao .

i was only here for one more chapter to confirm the NTR and since it has been confirmed i'm gone no more BS for me from this dumbass author and his very poor setup

this author is trying to build up something and move above its NTR and who knows maybe Souta will go to Rikka's place in next chapters to try to work things out but instead sees her doing more lewd things and this time around not with just one guy but with like 2 to 3 guys in her room

either way i won't be around to witness this trash , and good luck reading through that when it happens and WILL HAPPENS NEXT CHAPTERS lmao .
Oct 4, 2021 10:25 PM
Nov 2015
Yup, this manga is dead to me. 0/10. Gave it a chance to turn away from the NTR and it failed. Darn shame the author is a c-word.
Oct 4, 2021 10:29 PM
Nov 2015
Pretty sure the number of 1/10 scores has doubled in the past 2 hours since the translation dropped.
Oct 4, 2021 11:11 PM

Oct 2017
Just leave that bitch alone and have fun with Sensei.
Oct 5, 2021 2:55 AM
Jun 2021

Otherwise, this chapter was absolute dogshit. The writing got even worse somehow and the author clearly makes no effort anymore.

Why it sucked? The whole confrontation just got cut short. That is the easiest and most embarrassing cop out I have read in a while. There clearly was no intention with this huge twist other than showing Rikka get screwed by another random dude- and to further elaborate on that thought, the author just had no idea how to proceed with it so they went with the "just skip it altogether", lmao.
Other than that I really liked how Sensei behaved this chapter but again the writing was ass. Having her go on a date with MC to end it with "lol just talk to her" and MC going "well, that is one good idea I did not think about" reads like the written task a middle schooler gets in his english class. It feels so stupid, robotic and foreseeable.

And that's it. The chapter is over. Nobody is defending this shitty cashgrab attempt anymore but the previously mentioned keyboard warriors out for female equality!!!... in a male oriented seinen harem manga... in a magazine primarily focussing on young males...

Mod Edit: Removed comments about other users.
anime-primeNov 4, 2021 11:43 AM
Nov 4, 2021 11:48 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This thread has been cleaned.

Please keep threads on topic and don't respond to trolls. Just report them. Thanks!
Jun 14, 2022 12:02 AM
Jan 2021
Will continue to read this till the end to witness its conclusion, fight on. -78/5 just effing bullshit, once i found hints of ntr i basically skipped them till chap 41
Jun 18, 2022 7:45 AM
Jun 2022
keld101 said:
Yup, this manga is dead to me. 0/10. Gave it a chance to turn away from the NTR and it failed. Darn shame the author is a c-word.

In the context of the story this doesn't make much sense. All the girls were manipulated to want and desire the MC and he's cheated and his gf. So why is it now all of a sudden an issue when another demon manipulates the gf to cheat on MC?
Jun 18, 2022 7:46 AM
Jun 2022
Krex84 said:
Will continue to read this till the end to witness its conclusion, fight on. -78/5 just effing bullshit, once i found hints of ntr i basically skipped them till chap 41

So you skipped basically the whole manga since Usui has been ntr'ing Rikka since like chapter 8

More topics from this board

» Chapter 50

Mack_Yeager - Jan 17

0 by Mack_Yeager »»
Jan 17, 10:57 AM

» About the ending... (Spoilers, obviously)

EndlessSin - Dec 9, 2023

0 by EndlessSin »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:30 AM

Poll: » Lust Geass Chapter 19 Discussion

Kuma - Jul 5, 2020

2 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Aug 11, 2023 8:12 PM

Poll: » Lust Geass Chapter 11 Discussion

rsc-pl - Jan 20, 2021

1 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Aug 11, 2023 7:26 PM

» lmao@the wall of bad reviews because of "NTR"

Nyron - Nov 4, 2021

34 by Nyron »»
Jun 30, 2023 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.