Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2021 9:24 PM

Feb 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
gods of rain? hmm this is the first time I hear this. Frog are avatar of gods of paddies? this is kinda dangerous but rain seem fun, and she just playing with that. that frog are messenger from gods of rain? hmmm this is interesting, good bye frog, lets meet again somewehere idk
Oct 27, 2021 11:18 AM

Nov 2016
Must be kind of boring to make all these discussion threads and end up getting no traction in them. Which is a shame for the manga too since I find it really entertaining and I think that it's the best canonical Touhou manga. Maybe all the chapter discussion is happening elsewhere.

I was kind of surprised the flood arc ended so anticlimatically. Despite all what Kanako and Aya said about the event I was still expecting Suwako to be behind it all since the Moriya Shrine and it's residents were featured in the earlier chapters. I also really like how much Aya appears in this manga and I wonder how much her articles that display the different religious groups negatively actually impact the Gensokyo's people view of all the different shrines. I see the Bunbunmaru News as a gossip magazine but it's probably the only actively published newspaper in Gensokyo so the human citizens may actually 100% trust it. Maybe that's what this manga is going to cover next as a side-plot.

Sorry for rambling, this manga is just fun to speculate about.
UksiOct 27, 2021 11:29 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Touhou Suichouka: Lotus Eater-tachi no Suisei Chapter 51 Discussion

Selleri_UmU - Apr 1

0 by Selleri_UmU »»
Apr 1, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Touhou Suichouka: Lotus Eater-tachi no Suisei Chapter 50 Discussion

Selleri_UmU - Mar 3

0 by Selleri_UmU »»
Mar 3, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Touhou Suichouka: Lotus Eater-tachi no Suisei Chapter 49 Discussion

Selleri_UmU - Jan 31

0 by Selleri_UmU »»
Jan 31, 10:37 AM

Poll: » Touhou Suichouka: Lotus Eater-tachi no Suisei Chapter 48 Discussion

Nilvius - Dec 30, 2023

1 by Selleri_UmU »»
Jan 2, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Touhou Suichouka: Lotus Eater-tachi no Suisei Chapter 47 Discussion

Selleri_UmU - Dec 3, 2023

0 by Selleri_UmU »»
Dec 3, 2023 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.