Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 30, 2021 8:18 PM
Jul 2018
I thought I was too old to be massively disappointed by media again in my life but here I am. I hope Umineko dosent get desecrated like this.
Sep 30, 2021 8:22 PM

Oct 2008
So... it finally ended, ey? Hum! I guess my "there's not enough story for Sotsu" option was right. Hum... Who knew, ey?

I liked the end, at least right now there's nothing to add to it. People that weren't supposed to be there are now, the good became better, the better became "miraculously" even better (and they could sure make up some excuse for that, loop-wise and stuff, bad imagination they have plenty of it). Ngl, it was a good "good ending". Perfect ending, should I say.
The references to Umineko were subtle and not intrusive making Higurashi and Umineko 2 separated different things, and I like that, even if they both exist in the same world, one story shouldn't mess with the other. It's the best for both series!

Now hopefully this will end the Higurashi 2020 saga, let them destroy some other franchise. It would be good if they even make something different for a change (because they are now hyped up, they will do something for sure!). Maybe something in the witch world, maybe something with Lambda and Bern and their journey to establish power within the others, something different that doesn't need to touch the already existing franchises!

Well, let's see what those dumbassess very imaginative guys will do in their next piece of shit nice work, shall we??
r_justoSep 30, 2021 8:26 PM
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Sep 30, 2021 8:27 PM
皆の先生

Sep 2012
I really liked this. I feel like the whole series (VNs) is about friendship and bonds between people and I think the ending really gave us that. It's been 10 years and it's nice for it to end in a way that makes sense - both girls being happy in their own ways and making their own futures for themselves.
Sep 30, 2021 8:44 PM

Sep 2018
Well one good thing that come out of this trainwreck was that it made me reevaluate my opinions on ryukishi as a writer, and not in a good way at all. The dear you at the end was also a pathetic attempt at emotionally manipulating the audience into thinking this burning pile of garbage was something worthwhile. 10/10, I kneel to hackishi.
Sep 30, 2021 8:46 PM

May 2017
MathLarrubia said:
Satoko kills people, including her best friends and the girl she loves multiple times, with lots of coldness and cruelty. Rika says to Satoko after their fight: "then maybe you really aren't cut out for schoolwork". Problem solved, they can continue their lives now.

I hate Sotsu

Satako clearly tried to study hard for many loops to no avail. Some people are just not cut out for academics, but have street smarts. Why can't people accept it? Rika finally did.
Sep 30, 2021 8:47 PM

Jun 2015
this is literally the Naruto vs Sasuke final fight
Sep 30, 2021 8:54 PM

Jul 2008
smoledman said:
MathLarrubia said:
Satoko kills people, including her best friends and the girl she loves multiple times, with lots of coldness and cruelty. Rika says to Satoko after their fight: "then maybe you really aren't cut out for schoolwork". Problem solved, they can continue their lives now.

I hate Sotsu

Satako clearly tried to study hard for many loops to no avail. Some people are just not cut out for academics, but have street smarts. Why can't people accept it? Rika finally did.

You'd think her street smarts would involve looping enough to just cheat.
Sep 30, 2021 9:00 PM
Feb 2021
Chargecoulomb said:
Si1verR0se said:

Yeah, remember when in OG Higurashi Takano got defeated just because "FRIENDSHIP"? Or maybe you remember when Rika and Takano got mahou-shoujo powers because of FRIENDSHIP and started flying and throwing shit?
Original was about friendship, but it wasn't THAT absurd. Featherine(literally the most strongest creature in all WTC universe) got defeated by Hanyu that was already weak, not to mention the sword gettin in META world after fallin into the RIVER(not even Onigafuchi) is on of the biggest asspulls in Sotsu.
Original wasn't that shounenesque so no, it's not that easy ti say "Oh, OG was about this to lololololo".

Isn't this the reason Ryuukishi wrote Miotsukushi?
It has 'le power of friendship' too, but it's toned down, and actually makes sense within the events of the arc.

R07 didn't write any of the console arcs
Sep 30, 2021 9:00 PM

May 2017
Gar_Logan said:
You'd think her street smarts would involve looping enough to just cheat.

I can't exactly imagine what it's like to live through 1000s of loops like that and what that would do to one's sanity. Not gonna judge Satako.
Sep 30, 2021 9:03 PM

Jun 2019
smoledman said:

I really don't think it's just about "studying"....

It's just written poorly.
Sep 30, 2021 9:05 PM
Feb 2021
The ending wasn't perfect but I enjoyed for what it was, it's pretty clear that Human Satoko / Witch Satoko are effectively different people like Bern / Rika atp and that Witch Satoko will become a part of or will be Lambda herself. Maybe the new Higu anime we will get in 2022 will clarify that? I really hope we get an actual bridge to Umineko.

MathLarrubia said:

I hate Sotsu

If you stop to think about, most WTC tragedies happen because of small misunderstandings. So yeah, the lack of communication between Satoko and Rika is indeed a pretty simple thing that could be resolved with proper support but it wasn't and caused this whole thing.

Sep 30, 2021 9:06 PM

Oct 2014
smoledman said:
MathLarrubia said:

I hate Sotsu

You're focusing on the wrong point. The problem is that her wrongdoings are being "forgotten" as if nothing ever happened. She didn't even try to apologize or anything to anyone. And don't even mention Takano, she did get her punishment in a way. Satoko gets everything she wanted except being with Rika forever or some shit.
Sep 30, 2021 9:10 PM

May 2017
LockeGran said:
You're focusing on the wrong point. The problem is that her wrongdoings are being "forgotten" as if nothing ever happened. She didn't even try to apologize or anything to anyone. And don't even mention Takano, she did get her punishment in a way. Satoko gets everything she wanted except being with Rika forever or some shit.

You're missing the point. Rika & Satoko are loopers. There is no point in trying to assign human values to them anymore.
Sep 30, 2021 9:14 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
And that was the end, that was a good final episode, I was honestly really unsure of how they would end this insane new series of Higurashi, and they went with the nice ending route. Satoko and Rika punched it out, and with the help of their friends realized they don’t need to be close to each other to be friends, and the episode ended with seeing the majority of the characters of Higurashi one last time to a nice song, I really liked that personally, and it’s also nice to see wholesome Teppei is still a thing. Shion and Satoko were cute at the end too. Also loli Eua was kinda funny lol

This show that has spanned across a year of my life has finally come to an end, at about this time last year it would have just been starting with Higurashi Gou, and how it was my introduction to the series at the time, I’m really gonna miss it. Sure it’s had its weird moments, weird plot situations and animation hiccups, but I’ve honestly really enjoyed it all the way to the end. It’s definitely not OG Higurashi but I still really liked it. I know the reviews here are mostly negative to mixed, but I liked it, I had fun, that’s all that matters to me.

I’m really gonna miss all the characters the most, over this last year I not only watched this new series, but also the OG show and Kai, so they’ve been part of my life for a while, I definitely won’t be forgetting them.
Sep 30, 2021 9:18 PM

Dec 2016
Chargecoulomb said:
1/10 extremely disappointed.

Higurashi fans got nothing
Umineko Fans got nothing
Yuri fans got nothing

A complete and utter waste of time. This disappointment is an utter cancer on WTC. Passione should be ashamed about making this, and Ryuukishi should be ashamed he wrote this mess. This destroyed Rika and Satoko for what? NOTHING!

No witch ending, no Yuri ending. Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing.

This is a shame. A real shame.

After everything, Passione has the balls to play dear you at the end of this travesty.
With how terribly put together these last few episodes were, they seriously could have at least made them kiss and make up. Smh
Sep 30, 2021 9:56 PM

Oct 2014
smoledman said:
LockeGran said:

You're missing the point. Rika & Satoko are loopers. There is no point in trying to assign human values to them anymore.
Sorry, what? Somehow they're different beings now? They surely ain't witches if that's what you're referring to.

If anything, Satoko was implied to be manipulated or something similar by one.
Sep 30, 2021 10:01 PM

Sep 2017
i honestly liked how they decided to end it, Rika and Satoko ended up going separate ways which i think was the best for them. I never like Satoko's reasoning for why she did what she did, it wasn't even a good enough reason which made it hard to watch sometimes, but i understand that was just the evil side of her doing it. It was nice to get the old Satoko back at the end of it too.
also that one scene with rika and satoko punching like in that dbz style was a interesting choice lmao
Now I'm wondering if there will be another season because Satoshi woke up, well whatever the case, it was a fun ride to experience and finally end the journey of Higurashi
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]

Sep 30, 2021 10:34 PM

Aug 2009
smoledman said:
LockeGran said:

Their looping powers come from Hanyuu and Eua. They themselves dont, or shouldn't according to the original, have any powers..

They are humans and Satoko could have used those powes she was given to cheat on algebra instead of sadistically killing and torturing her friends.

Just a thought.
Sep 30, 2021 10:47 PM

May 2020
MightyM17 said:
Chargecoulomb said:

Isn't this the reason Ryuukishi wrote Miotsukushi?
It has 'le power of friendship' too, but it's toned down, and actually makes sense within the events of the arc.

R07 didn't write any of the console arcs

Pretty sure Ryuukishi wrote Miotsukushi, I remember reading an interview for the PS2 Higurashi game Kakera Asobi. Ryuukishi said he wrote it, and that Miotsukushi was his ideal ending.
Sep 30, 2021 11:09 PM

May 2012
emotional ending with the song playing. too bad its completely hollow and cringe
Sep 30, 2021 11:22 PM
Jun 2017
Nasu can't stop winning.
Sep 30, 2021 11:36 PM

May 2020
CelesteInTime said:
Nasu can't stop winning.

I just wish he would let them release Tsukihime remake on PC
Oct 1, 2021 12:02 AM

Jul 2016
Lmao at Rika and Satoko punching each other at the same time a la Goku-Vegeta in Dragon Ball Z.

Also of course Satoko got away with all the murdering, torture and stuff without receiving punishment. The little brat didn't even show remorse.

Well, good thing I didn't have any expectation for this after GOU ended. Shit finale for an even more shit sequel and now I wonder when was the last time I saw an author violating the legacy of his own work to this degree.

I can't even comprehend how SOTSU got approval in the first place. 13 out of 15 episodes were practically recaps, story was nowhere near coherent (still wondering what was the purpose of Satoko having "two personalities/sides"), Satoko's character got reduced to a childish, selfish and toxic little bitch whose only motivation to torture and murder her supposed friends through ages was her displeasure for studying and Rika... oh my god, Rika. Are you retarded? Satoko played with your damn guts and yet you still forgive her and are now okay with the idea of being looper-buddies. I seriously can't believe your shit.

1/10 - Would give a negative score if I could. Easily, worst anime of 2021 for me.

ForzaItaliano said:
I'll sum up this episode:

The classic anime, magical being death by furniture move, nice.
    "You've murdered me for over 100 years now for your own gain? I KNOW YOU CARE ABOUT ME THE MOST, I LOVE YOU SATOKO"
    *Pointless punching*
    "Waaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh I hate studying!!!! So let me endlessly kill you to get my way." Honestly, is this part meant to be a joke?
    *Pointless punching*
    Oh wow, the magical being doesn't die due to furniture falling on her, woah.
    Magical plot armor activate!! Furniture counter-attack!!
    "I made a miracle! You promised to leave!" "Okay, bye" *flies out of existence*
    *Pointless punching*
    *Exposition, more exposition, even more exposition*
    "Alright we cool?" "Yeah"
    "Goodbye" "Goodbye"
    *inserts emotional happy Disney ending*

10/10. Best anime of the century.

Wish MAL had the option to upvote posts.
Oct 1, 2021 12:04 AM

Jan 2014
Hahahahahaha Ryukishi fucking did it again. Rika actually swept everything under the rug and forgive Satoko for doing all that shit because she hates math hahhahahhahaha. I am pretty sure that you can learn highschool math or at least memorize every single test answer after a 100 years of looping even if you only have chimpanzee IQ but I guess Satoko is even dumber than that. They actually pretended that this was heart warming and that the other characters matter. Also, The Umineko dialogues makes no fucking sense in the context of this show. There is no better conclusion to this shit show. Genuinely the worst written show I have ever seen but at least it's somewhat entertaining to see it surpassing my expectations and become even worse with each episode.
Oct 1, 2021 12:15 AM
Aug 2018
I'm happy with this series because I can see Satoko, Rika and the others grow up.. and can see Satoko become a crazy yandere
Oct 1, 2021 12:41 AM

Dec 2019
It is impressive to me how many people will forgive an entire year's worth of worthless garbage and character assassination just because the last 10 minutes had a montage with nice music and a flaccid conclusion which could have reasonably been worked out before any of this even happened.
Oct 1, 2021 12:47 AM
Oct 2021
I'm having more fun than Eua-san with the haters giving score of 1 in reviews, lol. They are just showing to never really trust the opinion of anyone who says it's an "old fan" of any reboot of any show.

Sotsu was great, and the same people complaining it was just recaps probably were the same ones who tough the style of the answer episodes, with a lot of recaps, in the original series were amazing. I'm glad that they made something new in the series, especialy showing the people growing up, even though it's really hard to surpass the mistery and the thriller from the original series.

Thanks Ryuukishi07, looking forward more of Higurashi, and Ciconia and, why not, Umineko, in the future!
Oct 1, 2021 12:58 AM

Sep 2007
TheColonel76 said:
And that was the end, that was a good final episode, I was honestly really unsure of how they would end this insane new series of Higurashi, and they went with the nice ending route. Satoko and Rika punched it out, and with the help of their friends realized they don’t need to be close to each other to be friends, and the episode ended with seeing the majority of the characters of Higurashi one last time to a nice song, I really liked that personally, and it’s also nice to see wholesome Teppei is still a thing. Shion and Satoko were cute at the end too. Also loli Eua was kinda funny lol

This show that has spanned across a year of my life has finally come to an end, at about this time last year it would have just been starting with Higurashi Gou, and how it was my introduction to the series at the time, I’m really gonna miss it. Sure it’s had its weird moments, weird plot situations and animation hiccups, but I’ve honestly really enjoyed it all the way to the end. It’s definitely not OG Higurashi but I still really liked it. I know the reviews here are mostly negative to mixed, but I liked it, I had fun, that’s all that matters to me.

I’m really gonna miss all the characters the most, over this last year I not only watched this new series, but also the OG show and Kai, so they’ve been part of my life for a while, I definitely won’t be forgetting them.

people like you who eat this shit are the reason we got this shit in the first place. Sham on you
Oct 1, 2021 1:35 AM
Mar 2021
MADLAX_ said:
I'm having more fun than Eua-san with the haters giving score of 1 in reviews, lol. They are just showing to never really trust the opinion of anyone who says it's an "old fan" of any reboot of any show.

Sotsu was great, and the same people complaining it was just recaps probably were the same ones who tough the style of the answer episodes, with a lot of recaps, in the original series were amazing. I'm glad that they made something new in the series, especialy showing the people growing up, even though it's really hard to surpass the mistery and the thriller from the original series.

Thanks Ryuukishi07, looking forward more of Higurashi, and Ciconia and, why not, Umineko, in the future!
I don't like recap scene there but each new scene there always worth to watch even just few minutes!!! No idea why people still complain about art style and different stuff there. Gou-sotsu ending is what i needed than seeing how ez Takano to be defeated by Hanyuu interference.

Why Gou-Sotsu lacked of mystery because Kai-Rei ending only left curiosity about connection beetwen Higurashi and Umineko and Gou-Sotsu answer some questions then left another question again, basically no need to retell about Hinamizawa tragedy again. If Ryuu07 writes new sequel again, i will look forward it. He's good troller beside a writer lol. I wish there is another tragedy at St. Lucia for Rika without Satoko there.
Oct 1, 2021 1:54 AM

May 2021
this anime was for sure an anime

Oct 1, 2021 1:56 AM

Aug 2009
MADLAX_ said:

Thank god that anime onlies have more brain cells than some VN fans or else this shit would be higher.

You mfs really will come and say that Kai had recaps....of what ?Watanagashi? In one answer arc?

No wonder you people like this shitshow. Your IQ is comparable to Gou Satoko's.

Oct 1, 2021 3:06 AM

Jun 2008
Enjoyed a lot of this anime, at the same time I felt the entire thing was kinda pointless.
Due to Featherine I was hoping for a tie-in with Umineko - which we didn't really get. I was hoping for a deeper view into characters and lore in Higurashi - which we also didn't really get. I'm glad we got to see a tiny bit more scenes from the VNs, and some new scenarios, but that was pretty much it.
Gou and Sotsu had this entire build up... for what? Growing up? Everyone being happy? Nothing? I'm just sitting here with a bland taste in my mouth.
Oct 1, 2021 3:52 AM
Dec 2014
The only thing this anime was good for was giving me more merch to buy. Other than that I feel massively let down. It's not the worse I've ever seen if you count it by itself, but comparing it to the original feels like they're mocking original fans.
Oct 1, 2021 3:53 AM
Jul 2021
This was literally sasuke vs naruto at the end of shippuden wow 😐

Oct 1, 2021 4:05 AM

Oct 2016
Honestly by itself, I think this was a great, wholesome and fulfilling ending to Higurashi as a whole... as long as we disregard everything that happened before it (except the Rena arc at the beginning of Sotsu cause I liked that).

I enjoyed Gou, cause at least it was some new shit, but Sotsu is just 90% recap. Plus the way they portrayed Satoko hurt what could have been a really good ending, not that I wasn't entertained by Satoko's antics, I do be laughing like Eua lmao. But I guess they are loopers, the same logic doesn't apply to them.

I do like the message that your relationship won't change just because you're separated. Keiichi, Rena and Mion truly the goats.

Glad to hear You though. Definitely my least favorite in the Higurashi anime franchise, but I don't hate it, I rarely hate anything. It was enjoyable enough. 6.5/10
Oct 1, 2021 4:13 AM

May 2012
Loved it. I knew it'd be the birth of Bernkastel and Lambdadelta.
Oct 1, 2021 4:16 AM

Dec 2015
This is the best comedy I've ever watched.
lol
Oct 1, 2021 4:16 AM

Aug 2009
AmorphousBlob said:
Loved it. I knew it'd be the birth of Bernkastel and Lambdadelta.
When did that happen?

Nothing like that was there.
Oct 1, 2021 4:39 AM

Sep 2021
Jean-Antoine said:
WatchTillTandava said:

6.) Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou - 5/10

7.) Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu - 4/10

WOW, now I need to know, what kind of shit it needs to be for have a 3 or less by your rating

Look what the cat dragged in!
Oct 1, 2021 4:52 AM

May 2020
I watched this live on Bilibili.

The reactions were fun as heck, people were sad, pissed off, and disappointed at the same time.

It was glorious.
Oct 1, 2021 4:54 AM

Sep 2018
Extending the metaverse beyond umineko was a mistake of massive proportions.
Oct 1, 2021 5:08 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Enerccio said:
TheColonel76 said:

people like you who eat this shit are the reason we got this shit in the first place. Sham on you

Sorry my guy, can’t help that I enjoyed it
Oct 1, 2021 5:26 AM
Oct 2020
Satoko killed everyone but got away with it

All Eua did was take Satoko's future and humanity then turn into a loli and decided to fuck off

Rika doesn't care how Satoko got looping powers

Satoshi wakes up but doesn't show him meeting up with everyone

Remember those theories about the gang having a memory leak? Kek

Remember the Rikaless world? Kek

Played a dear you at the end

10/10 sotsu was made so they can create this song and it was an eargasm. Leaker on 4chan got everything on the ending correct and said there will be more on 2022. He's not sure if it's about Higurashi but it was a fun ride and we'll see each other again soon when the fans cry.
Oct 1, 2021 5:37 AM
Nov 2014
FuegoIndigo2 said:
TranslatorPS said:
So we went for the predictable, disappointing, and obvious Hanyuu ex Machina and power of friendship.
Welp, against OG Higurashi at 9.51/10 this season scoring 6.09/10 on my weighted scale just hurts.

You are extremely generous with your scoring, I gotta say. For me it was a 2/10. It was bumped up from a 1/10, because of the DBZ fights that made me rofl so hard. It had some stuff it could have done well and the ending was not as atrocious as I expected yet still unearned. I really wish Gou was just a simple remake of the OG Higurashi and not a sequel.

My scoring grid includes not only the story and characters, but also the animation (art style, subjective, and smoothness, objective), music, and voice acting, all topped up with my overall enjoyment which actually has the heaviest single weight in the entire scale. Say what you want, but Gou and Sotsu gave us a really good ensemble of 5 OP and ED songs as well as some good voice acting, and coupled with my bias for Kawai Kenji, these three elements carried the score so high.
If that wasn't there the score would have been far closer to a 3 or 4, and for the record, Gou got 8.49.

The only thing that I can say in the end is that such an underwhelming ending suits Ryukishi07's trolling style perfectly. An interview was published yesterday on AnimeNewsNetwork about how "no character in Higurashi is irredeemable", and while retrospectively that is true, even thinking back to Deengurashi, that still doesn't excuse the fact that for all the build up of 39 episodes all we got in the end was Eua and a Teppei arc... which was a redemption arc...
well shit.
Oct 1, 2021 5:40 AM

Apr 2012
The bit with Lambda(?) leaving Satoko for good has a Saikoroshi energy which mirrors the "I should go back to being Bernkastel" thing of that arc.

That's about the only good thing I can say about this.
Oct 1, 2021 5:54 AM

Jul 2014
Well, to call this a trainwreck of a finale to a trainwreck of a season of Higurashi would be very, very generous. In the end, Gou and Sotsu both had this weird identity crisis of simultaneously wanting to be a sequel and a reboot and having such messy execution all over the place because of those conflicting ideas. Really, the show should have focused in on Rika and Satoko far more and cut out a good half of its run, as nothing to do with the rest of the cast had even a modicum of relevancy to the main events here even before we consider the perpetual recaps Sotsu ended up on.

Even then, though, what the conflict here boils down to is so insanely stupid I don't even know what to say: this all happened because Satoko hates studying and started to resent Rika because she chose to follow her to St. Lucia because of her codependency. We sat through all of this nonsense, for that? Everything could have been resolved if someone just had that talk they had in the car with them, to point out that they don't have to stay together forever like that.

Also, this finale was an absolute insult to Featherine/Eua: last episode perfectly showcased her power, but then they completely nerfed her here so Hanyu could pull off some cheap, seemingly meaningless miracle and defeat her. Featherine doesn't need to mess around with throwing furniture at people, not with the power she has. Does Ryukishi07 even understand his own characters anymore?

Actually, more to the point, what even was the point of Featherine/Eua being here, besides the Umineko connection? Besides bestowing the looping power on Satoko, she contributed absolutely nothing to the plot besides being more entertained by the events on display than was actually merited.

This series is an insult to both Higurashi and Umineko, and completely squandered the interesting build-up that Gou was with this complete non-ending and by forcing me to sit through almost a full cour of recaps for absolutely no pay off whatsoever. This gets a 4 (arguably still quite generous), while I have to knock Gou down a point to 7 for leading into this pointless mess.
AtavisticOct 1, 2021 6:03 AM
Oct 1, 2021 6:31 AM
Jan 2010
CelesteInTime said:
Nasu can't stop winning.

Are you serious? Last unkore makes this shit look like a masterpiece in comparison. FGO is complete shit.
Tsukihime remake is average at best. Nothing really happens in it outside of a couple dragged out fight scenes in a completely unsuited format (text).
The guy is way past his peak.
Oct 1, 2021 6:43 AM

Aug 2009
StardustReverie said:
CelesteInTime said:
Nasu can't stop winning.

Are you serious? Last unkore makes this shit look like a masterpiece in comparison. FGO is complete shit.
Tsukihime remake is average at best. Nothing really happens in it outside of a couple dragged out fight scenes in a completely unsuited format (text).
The guy is way past his peak.
Still better than Ryuukishi with whatever he did here.
Oct 1, 2021 7:17 AM
Oct 2019
trgnhn said:
ssjokg said:
Are you really trying to make sense of this? For real?

I just wanted to make sure because if that’s how it is. Then it’s kinda fucked up that after the whole friendship speech the two of them somehow died, further traumatizing the "original" squad. But anyhow they "magically" transformed back to kids after holding hands due to the power of under-developed yuri love I guess.

wait, isn't they transformed back to kids after holding hands just metafor?
am i the only who who get this?
Oct 1, 2021 7:20 AM
Oct 2019
Tbh i like this ending to Higurashi Franchise. probably, who know they will make another one maybe more in the future with their kids.
Ryukishi would keep milking this series as long as there is a people who want to watch it.

I really find it funny people trying so hard to make sense of this Supernatural Series. lmao

6/10
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2021

395 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2021

215 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2021

159 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2021

121 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2021

124 by xxdaisiesxx »»
Jan 17, 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.