Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2021 8:39 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was like a blitzkrieg. Holy shit, all that destructive army just comes in all at once.

This episode also had an usual segment of a horse biting into another...I've never seen something like that before. Shin's horse has balls just like he does. His fight against Hou Ken is pretty rough.
Sep 26, 2021 8:41 AM
Sep 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was like a blitzkrieg. Holy shit, all that destructive army just comes in all at once.

This episode also had an usual segment of a horse biting into another...I've never seen something like that before. Shin's horse has balls just like he does. His fight against Hou Ken is pretty rough.

Did this episode come out yet? And if it did, where did you watch it?
Sep 26, 2021 9:33 AM
Feb 2017
Ooooohhh cant wait to see that ! This season is awesome.
Sep 26, 2021 12:36 PM
Aug 2018
Is Shin going for the same result as the horses ?
Let's see how it goes...
Sep 26, 2021 12:57 PM

Sep 2021
Maybe one of my favorite episodes so far so my comment is long. The mountain folk army sweeping in was everything i hoped it would be. I always really liked them and was glad to see them and their queen back.

i particularly love their variety of masks, tattoos, hair, and their various less-common weapon types (the giant rock mauls, huge wooden hammers, dual scimitars, etc) and how they just plowed through Zhao was satisfying. They sort of differ in look a bit more from one another than troops of any of the major nation armies which usually all wear the same armor/color/haircut and only one or two more common weapons (which is good because its more realistic for most armies) but i like seeing the rugged, less uniform looking mountain folk; they are a visually refreshing change up among the other armies.

and holy shit i almost kind of forgot about pang nuan when he showed up. anyway,

This a simple thing, but i like how this show goes out of its way to cycle around the battlefield to the different armies and specific leaders/individuals to give you what they are thinking in that moment, seeing things from all points of view both literally and mentally/emotionally. Anytime something goes down, you see the fear, surprise, anger, sadness, excitement, and the general thought process/scheming from all sides even down to the no-name extras of the infantry, making the scope feel bigger (and those things shift every time the next big thing happens). This episode in particular (as well as many others) benefited from this style of sort of pausing right after a major event to see what everyone is thinking everywhere.
Sep 26, 2021 1:22 PM

Jan 2012
most based horse with the biggest balls in history i ever saw in my whole life

Sep 26, 2021 1:38 PM
Dec 2020
Best episode so far, Jun was amazing, Xin you better chop pang head off or we are coming for you.
Sep 26, 2021 1:56 PM
Sep 2021
The horses...RIP jun
Man what a cliffhanger can't wait next week.
Totally bad ass episode..this first time li-mu is outwitted.
Sep 26, 2021 2:46 PM
Dec 2020
Fuck it i’m reading the manga
Sep 26, 2021 4:04 PM

May 2010
Goosebumps, goosebumps, goosebumps! *o*
Sep 26, 2021 4:24 PM

Jul 2017
This episode was so awesome and this show has been on such a different universe in quality compared to other shows airing the past season where even Shin's horse had more awesome moments than moments in most of those other shows combined. Generally loved to see how little details from all the way in the first season with the rebellion being hidden from the public knowledge, played such a major part to the story many years later with how Ri Boku was checkmate once he realized that Yo Tan Wa and the mountain armies were on Ei Sei and Qin's side with their alliance. The people at Sai struggled for a week but they held on, and that miracle's playing out to brilliant effect as a reward for how dedicated they were to holding on, even when Ei Sei nearly was slain and how Ri Boku's strategies for throwing their sleep schedule out due to their inexperience and fear, all might show a reward in due time.

Before that though, Shin and Hou Ken once again began to throw down. Shin's seen 2 generals he's respected, slain in front of his very eyes, so he's ready to throw down the gauntlet and kill Hou Ken once and for all, motivating to the point where even his horse ruled for a moment. Can't wait for these final few episodes to wrap up what's been such an entertaining and incredible arc.
Sep 26, 2021 5:41 PM

Dec 2013
RIP Jun. He was a brave horse.

Xin really is reckless trying to fight Pang Nuan like that.
Sep 26, 2021 6:12 PM

Jun 2017
Li Mu was rattled!! It feels like he just got outplayed for the first time in his life. I love how everything that happened in Season 1's rebellion arc is now coming back full circle as if it was all meant for this day. Li Mu was about to admit defeat right before Pang Nuan showed up.

I really can't wait until next week. This season is one of my favorite arcs I've ever seen in anime... and it might just be my anime of the year (very close with Non Non Biyori Nonstop and Attack on Titan: The Final Season)

I wish more people paid attention to this masterpiece
Katou81Sep 26, 2021 6:48 PM
Sep 26, 2021 6:32 PM
Jun 2008
dannymctavish said:

im SO CLOSE to reading the manga but this anime series is a 10/10 .. i absolutely cant let the manga ruin what is coming!!!
Sep 26, 2021 7:45 PM

Feb 2013
GET FUKING KILLED, HOUKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MyAnimeList』 『』 『MyMangaList
Sep 26, 2021 8:03 PM
Aug 2017
The episode is great! And what i love the most is the soundtrack.
Sep 26, 2021 9:50 PM
Mar 2015
Time to kick his ass
Sep 26, 2021 11:32 PM
Apr 2016
Man, the hype is so massive I can barely handle it.

CruicruiseSep 26, 2021 11:37 PM
Sep 27, 2021 12:52 AM

Dec 2011
This episode was so damn hype and it isn't over yet. The final 3 episodes are going to be as just as hype as this one.
Godly OST during the Mountain Tribe attack and got a teary eyes to finally get to see Shin vs Houken rematch.
Sep 27, 2021 2:07 AM
Jan 2019
bzzrkd said:
dannymctavish said:

im SO CLOSE to reading the manga but this anime series is a 10/10 .. i absolutely cant let the manga ruin what is coming!!!

I also started with anime last year and it was great, manga is even better. You can wait for two more episode before reading the manga...
Sep 27, 2021 5:47 AM

Feb 2012
Nooooooo they can't just end it there come on. Great episode once again.
Sep 27, 2021 11:41 AM

Mar 2016
It was kinda an epic moment for sure with how everything played out for Xin and the crew when it seemed all hope was lost. Too bad the anime still looks like one big PowerPoint presentation at least 70% of the time, which is kinda sad since it's still aesthetically "better" than the previous two seasons. So whatever impactfulness was there felt too visually dumbed down as a result.
I never liked characters like Hou Ken in this series, though. Those monsters belong in a completely different anime smfh.
Sep 27, 2021 11:44 AM

Feb 2008
When Yo Tan Wa order the charge, I got goosebumps! Such a great scene!
Sep 28, 2021 2:02 AM

Aug 2013
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH
Sep 28, 2021 11:38 AM
Sep 2015
Can't wait for next week, this ending of the season has been really epic.
Sep 28, 2021 11:41 AM
Nov 2020
Every episode leaves me restless for the next episode.....can't wait to see how it plays out.
Sep 28, 2021 11:49 AM
Apr 2018
1. The Mountain Folks estimated to be about 30,000 are here. That was truly a miracle for QIN's side. That's the first time LI MU looked helpless. If LI MU were to withdraw from here, he will be at a much bigger disadvantage, as the coalition will likely never happen again. ----> But knowing LI MU, we can't be sure of anything.

2. XIN... what a reckless move to confront PANG NUAN. >>> reckless move.

3. If JUN hadn't injured that big horse of PANG NUAN, XIN was as good as dead. We saw JUN's bones of the front limb were broken, but it isn't sure whether he's dead or not (I hope not).

(MY "BEST ANIME OF THE YEAR")
Sep 29, 2021 4:02 AM

Dec 2020
An extremely good and beautiful episode, I have been waiting for it with great pleasure since last week when the mountain tribe saw me. Impeccably I have no words, it kept my heart pounding every second, I am extremely eager to see how the duel of Hou Ken and Shin will go. When I saw the horse I thought it had Ou Ki's Glaive but I don't think he can handle it now. And I don't think he's going to do that this season. The water is already boiling on me, I want to see the duel but I have to wait until next week.
Sep 30, 2021 3:31 PM

Mar 2010
Berserk? Vinland saga? FACK ThAT SHIT, Kingdom is where its at!!! holy shit xin is a fucking lunatic lolz RIP I think his plot armor ends next episode lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 2, 2021 1:16 PM

Dec 2016
Left on a cliffhanger, darn! Each season the anime has been improving so hope for more fluid fights in the future!
Oct 9, 2021 11:20 AM

Jul 2008
Holy crap even Xin's horse read that situation....damn.

How the hell are you winning this one Xin...
Oct 10, 2021 12:11 PM
Nov 2020
HYPE!!! HYPE!!! HYPE!!!
Can't wait next week.
Oct 14, 2021 4:06 PM
Mar 2013
bzzrkd said:
dannymctavish said:

Manga is even better, give it a try.
Dec 5, 2021 11:56 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
I love episodes like this although unrealistic and over the top.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Dec 19, 2021 6:20 AM

Apr 2017
Im really very glad to know and watch this anime after this season end , if not i will fucking impatient to wait until the next week.... this season especially this eps really" amazing
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Jan 22, 2022 2:24 AM
Aug 2018
I never felt this good about fictional characters winning a battle
Feb 6, 2022 7:43 AM

Dec 2007
what is that on the cliff... is that? white gundalf? no! that's the mountain tribes!
just had to said that lol, the resemblance between lord of rings gundalf showing up to this is highly the same, they just got there to beat the hell up the big army of orkes li-mu army lol.
that was exciting and beautiful scene.

but then that "2nd part" came and shin got down to fight pang nuan. and even before that the power balance kinda backed off.
anyway, my highest hope is for shin to finally kick down pang nuan, when that'll came i'm sure he's gonna be a full general lol.
with that being said, i'm pretty sure he's gonna win, he didn't came with that lan pa reference for nothing.
Aug 8, 2022 4:12 PM

Apr 2018
A really good episode once again. An episode with the mountain people will always be my favorite, it's been a while since we've seen some of the characters. Yo Tan Wa, their king, what a beauty and formidable woman that she is. It took them not 8 but 7 days to reach the Sai castle which means that they did indeed drop everything in order to help Kanyou survive. It's literally impossible to checkmate Ri Boku but Sei managed to do it by closing in the information. But, they got Houken so no matter what they do, it's still a defeat if they can't kill him. Thus, Shin steps in and duels him. What happens? He gets his ass beaten while shit talking. It's great to Bi Jou and the big dudes again. The OST was fucking crazy throughout the whole episode. Felt a chill go down throughout my whole body.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 28, 2022 1:25 PM
Jul 2019
Jun (Shin's horse) was the MVP of this ep XD Thankful that mountain folk came to the rescue even if they had to leave the battle they were fighting. True friendship indeed <3
Oct 28, 2022 7:35 AM
Oct 2020
when the episode came out I loved it, when the men of Sai started shouting "Go Go Go!" If I had a spear next to me I would have started running.
Nov 1, 2022 10:12 PM

Dec 2018
now this is the battle i've been waiting for! also i was wondering what was going on with the mountain tribe. fantastic!
Nov 10, 2022 6:03 AM

Jul 2013
If Xin beats Pang Nuan I'm gonna cry. I almost did when the mountain folks came to the rescue. That was a sight to behold.
May 25, 2023 9:49 PM

May 2021
I thought this duel would have been way later in the story but lets go
Inhales oxygen
Jun 2, 2023 7:12 AM

Nov 2010
That was a good cavalry charge! That scene reminded me of LOTR's Battle for Helms Deep. The civilian militia & defenders have been defeated, and the Isegard's troops have breached the walls. They were about to capture the citadel, and then the Rohan cavalry arrived just in the nick of time to destroy Isengard. That was an epic scene + Rohan theme song!
Fu Di has good taste. I also think Yang Duanhe is hot!
I feel bad for Xin's horse. Its leg is shattered.
Jun 26, 2023 12:53 AM
Nov 2020
such a dramatic episode, Riboku's shocked face, Yotanwa's arrival looks prettier than the previous season 10/10

More topics from this board

» A question? (Contains Spoilers)

MrPerfectGamer - Sep 13, 2021

14 by MrPerfectGamer »»
Apr 11, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Kingdom 3rd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2020

50 by Blizzard510992 »»
Apr 6, 1:34 AM

Poll: » Kingdom 3rd Season Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2021

47 by nejianimes »»
Mar 30, 5:25 AM

» Will we see Lei Quiang any this season?

Killuan - Apr 25, 2020

12 by Nehzuko »»
Feb 23, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Kingdom 3rd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2021

48 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Feb 6, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.