Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Who is the Best Knight of the Round? Excluding the obvious douches.
Sep 25, 2021 4:35 PM
Feb 2021
In honor of those awesomely designed but horribly wasted characters so no one but Lelouch could be the One True Savior (despite Zero Requiem being a hilariously naïve disaster that would have only increased racial tensions and started a massive civil war), this poll is to see which Knight of the Round people think is the coolest. Please do ample research on them if you know nothing about them so you can judge fairly. Or, in Dorothea's case, just upvote her because you like chocolate and are a true Man of Culture.
VaguelyweebishSep 25, 2021 6:08 PM
"Tomatoes are nutritious and scrumptious."--Ryuunoske Akasaka, "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou"

Sword Art Online is mid, not utter trash. Oh yes, I'm such a rebel. 😎
Sep 25, 2021 5:22 PM
Feb 2021
Man, I didn't realize that my descriptions would get cut off by a character limit. I'll sum the last words up.

Bismarck: "Nightmare of Nunnally."
Rai: ". . . as the anime writers wanted the audience to believe."
Gino: I should also mention he has the absolute coolest flippin' KMF.
Dorothea: "--but that's literally it. Thanks for trying, CLAMP. 😞 Looks especially good in a skimpy yellow bikini."
Nonette Enneagram: "The only person Cornelia feared because she was her senior in the military academy. Maybe her sense of humor was just a bit too much."
Monica: ". . . by a seriously smexy rebel Ace pilot Orpheus Zevon before getting slightly less unceremoniously murdered by He Who Shall Not Be Named in the totally foolproof Zero Requiem. Holding no prejudices against anyone, she believed that "Justice is given equally." Maybe her views can be further explored in the new content to confirm that good people like her could have changed the system for the better."
VaguelyweebishSep 25, 2021 6:08 PM
"Tomatoes are nutritious and scrumptious."--Ryuunoske Akasaka, "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou"

Sep 25, 2021 9:44 PM

Aug 2018
Anya is the best, she is so damn hot. and the rest are nothing special tbh

Sep 26, 2021 10:07 AM
Feb 2021
Amatniki said:
Anya is a cutie I would head pat until my arm went numb. :-3
For waifu material, I would go with Monica or Dorothea. Monica is kind and unprejudiced, and twin tails are life. Dorothea is just really, really hot. Hopefully she'll get more development than that in the future. I'm a sucker for dark-skinned waifus.

Sep 26, 2021 1:59 PM
Feb 2021
Amatniki said:
Anyway, once you're done with the series, look up those other characters. Considering your score of the first season, I can tell you probably don't like the main characters so much, anyway. LOL From what I've seen, people who don't like Code Geass tend to gravitate toward the Knights of the Round because they represent the series' massive wasted potential. And the Ladies are just so much hotter than C.C. or Kallen. 🥰

Oct 2, 2021 6:37 AM
May 2021
None knight of zero solos
Shinzo Sasageyo
Oct 2, 2021 9:22 PM
Feb 2021
Ichiatouffy said:
The Knight of Zero is dishonorable and selfish. Zero Requiem is doomed to fail--especially if the coward is unmasked, and then LeDouche's lie will burn so gloriously. Ookouchi is a clown whose atrocious writing shows how little he respects the audience. It was all done to glorify LeDouche so he had the only "solution."
VaguelyweebishOct 2, 2021 9:27 PM

Oct 3, 2021 6:57 AM
May 2021
Vaguelyweebish said:
Ichiatouffy said:
The Knight of Zero is dishonorable and selfish. Zero Requiem is doomed to fail--especially if the coward is unmasked, and then LeDouche's lie will burn so gloriously. Ookouchi is a clown whose atrocious writing shows how little he respects the audience. It was all done to glorify LeDouche so he had the only "solution."
I lowkey don't even remeber what the zero requiem was but I do know that suzaku isn't selfish he literly did everything so he could help free japan zero was doing the same they just did it in different ways then most and he still solos the knight of the round
Shinzo Sasageyo

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.