Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 22, 2021 1:25 PM
Nya :3

Oct 2018
It's been less than a day since the last eps (eps 12) aired for what can be seen as "season 1". As of this, no date has been released yet for the 2nd season (not for MAL at least).

Anyone got any idea when they might plan on releasing it?
And what it might cover?

Personally, I am not a Manga or LN reader. So I prefer Anime as the only source of content for stuff I watch. Thus, I know nothing past what's been covered in the anime and am intrigued to know what chapters might be covered next.

Hope for a more action-packed season 2 with more power display!
Sep 22, 2021 1:41 PM

Jan 2009
Likely things it will cover off the top of my head:
Sep 22, 2021 2:06 PM
Sep 2021
as far what i have read manga they the two hero who was fighting in the battlefield. the boy will come to investigate about the lake and he meet tamoe and he get fired up and then the tamoe say the princess get out or else your hero will no longer be alive.
Sep 22, 2021 2:09 PM
Nya :3

Oct 2018
Tatsuya said:

Cheers.
This anime series could still be salvaged if this gets covered and not 12 episodes of straight-up fanservice. Would literally quit watching Anime if that were to happen.

I hope they extend it to 24 episodes and not 12, or two parts, that way the latter of your spoiler might be included. Though I hope they pace the
down, as that might sound interesting. Although, that reminds me of... Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken... Oh well, could be interesting in its own way I suppose.
Sep 22, 2021 2:49 PM

Jan 2009
Electrocute4u said:
Tatsuya said:

Cheers.
This anime series could still be salvaged if this gets covered and not 12 episodes of straight-up fanservice. Would literally quit watching Anime if that were to happen.

I hope they extend it to 24 episodes and not 12, or two parts, that way the latter of your spoiler might be included. Though I hope they pace the
down, as that might sound interesting. Although, that reminds me of... Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken... Oh well, could be interesting in its own way I suppose.

To be fair, slime is likely heavily inspired by this (as are alot of isekai recently most likely), tsukimichi is VERY popular in japan and predates slime by about a year.
Sep 22, 2021 3:00 PM

May 2009
It was obviously planned as split cour from the beggining. Too many things were set up.
Sep 22, 2021 3:01 PM
Dec 2017
Tatsuya said:

But the Manga has only 67 Chapters? You mean Light Novel or am i wrong ?
Sep 22, 2021 3:10 PM

Jan 2009
SP_41636D471 said:
Tatsuya said:

Web novel, light novel came later, web novel is at something like 500 chapters, not sure the exact number.
I believe the manga has been ongoing for around 4 years now, and it's only at 67, the manga has a ton of catching up to do lol.
Sep 22, 2021 5:17 PM
Dec 2017
Tatsuya said:
SP_41636D471 said:

Web novel, light novel came later, web novel is at something like 500 chapters, not sure the exact number.
I believe the manga has been ongoing for around 4 years now, and it's only at 67, the manga has a ton of catching up to do lol.

But the Web Novel is "fan made" and not Considered Canon
Sep 22, 2021 5:50 PM

Jan 2009
SP_41636D471 said:
Tatsuya said:

"fan made" by the original creator, but even if you go by that, the light novel of tsukimichi came out in may 2013, slime was may of 2014, predating slime by 1 year almost exact.
Sep 22, 2021 6:49 PM
Dec 2017
Oh, you are right. I thought all Web Novels are fan made. Sorry for Stupiedness.
Sep 22, 2021 8:29 PM
Dec 2019
It's a popular novel so I was expecting 2nd season. C2C studio supermacy šŸ›
Oct 8, 2021 6:39 PM
Oct 2021
Yang ditunggu tunggu S2,
Saya mendukung dan mensupport anime tsuki ga michibiku isekai doujin
Karna mantep.
Alur cerita nya menarik
Anime ini harus ada S2 S3 S4 S5 bahkan s6 nya wooow mantep
Oct 26, 2021 6:44 AM
Mar 2021
Lah lah kenapa lah anime ini dapat s2 dan sementara nime sukasuka dan anime majo notabi tabi tidak dapat season kan gk adil setudio c2c ni reting lumayayan fiwes tinggi kok gk dilanjutin gitu aneh.
Dec 29, 2021 12:56 AM
Feb 2021
Randifernando said:
Lah lah kenapa lah anime ini dapat s2 dan sementara nime sukasuka dan anime majo notabi tabi tidak dapat season kan gk adil setudio c2c ni reting lumayayan fiwes tinggi kok gk dilanjutin gitu aneh.

Gak aneh sih, Kino Tabi aja cuman remake, padahal keren bat.
Jan 17, 2022 6:38 AM
Oct 2018
I want the release date now
Feb 25, 2022 8:27 PM

May 2020
Shieldsss said:
I want the release date now

4 months of waiting down. We'll probably find out this year. Hoping we'll see it next year. If it was this year we'd already know by now.
May 2, 2022 4:15 AM
Feb 2022
So excited to see season 2
Jun 13, 2022 7:10 AM
Jan 2017
Naoftumi said:
Yang ditunggu tunggu S2,
Saya mendukung dan mensupport anime tsuki ga michibiku isekai doujin
Karna mantep.
Alur cerita nya menarik
Anime ini harus ada S2 S3 S4 S5 bahkan s6 nya wooow mantep
ingriss lah guys tachi,, forum international ini
Jun 13, 2022 2:21 PM

Feb 2017
Tatsuya said:

If this another rushed version i doubt they will add that scene and just try to end it with the second battle and stay focused on Makoto story.
-
-
Jul 7, 2022 7:46 PM
Mar 2016
my calculation this season 2 should be in 2024 or 2025. elfing long wait
Jul 9, 2022 12:01 PM
Dec 2021
With the way things are going, it would be Summer/Spring 2023 before season 2 comes out.

It’s so hard to wait.
Sep 2, 2022 6:31 AM
Mar 2021
Its September and there is still no release date.....
Sep 23, 2022 5:18 AM
Jul 2021
Hopefully it will release on Q3-Q4 (summer - fall) 2023.
Sep 24, 2022 3:12 AM
Mar 2016
a certain isekai anime released in the same year in 2021 already confirmed and will air season 2 in 2023. look at this anime. season 2 have not yet confirmed if air in 2023 or not
Nov 15, 2022 9:42 PM
Mar 2018
SP_41636D471 said:
Tatsuya said:

The LN is merely the WN after it's been processed by an editor and revised by the author. Rather than calling it non-canon it would be more accurate to call it a rough draft of the LN.
Nov 28, 2022 9:37 AM

Dec 2020
KinjiKido said:
my calculation this season 2 should be in 2024 or 2025. elfing long wait

That's a huge overstatement.
Jun 9, 2023 7:45 PM
Jan 2023
Tatsuya said:
Unfortunately, I don't think this is quite accurate.

Unless they do a "recap" episode where it goes back and re-covers the female heroine's perspective at least, which would take at least two episodes to properly cover, before moving forward with "current" story content they wouldn't be able to properly introduce them which is going to be pretty problematic considering how relevant the two heroes are for the future and the proper explanation about the problematic male hero and the lady above him that is manipulating the fool. I doubt they will dedicate the first two episodes to such a recap, or at the very least an episode and half and especially so to a past event that should have occurred in episode 12. Even more problematic is the final 15 minutes of episode 12 skipped so much content it could have outright doubled the length of the anime season 1 as it ran 500% ahead in fast forward such as the Forest Ogre progression, other heroes, the war, etc. The info involving a certain someone's death or the behaviors and driving motivations of the two heroes are too important they cannot be skipped so this is worrisome.

We don't know actually makes him a half dragon or just grants him some power and with how they have handled the last few episodes this action may occur totally off screen until it becomes story relevant which hasn't occurred even in the manga unfortunately. The last few episodes were not a good sign for the anime going forward. Even if he retains extremely minor characteristics like eyes this isn't enough to qualify as even an impure much less half dragon and I couldn't find any evidence to support that he is a half dragon, either. Rather, in the manga it actually states that he will not be a dragon nor a human. Most likely he is an extremely distant blood relation to dragon but not in any way a dragon, not even an impure dragon. This has different implications which is why I elaborate it. It is enough to influence his ability to understand the MC though.

The school arc is what I'm hoping to see most, but considering the manga appears to have been potentially dropped or some type of hiatus this isn't a good sign that season two can even happen still. Sadly, they can't adapt from the novel since it is too different from the manga at times. There is virtually no chance they make it to the second battle with Sophia, though, without absolutely massive story cuts even bigger than what we saw in episode 12.

Worse yet, OP, is it is basically guaranteed this story will never be finished. Due to differences they would have to go the Full Metal Alchemist route or make many seasons but both are unlikely. Plus, in the light novel route it actually supremely ticked off readers finding out horrible details about MC's mother (truly a disgusting character, we're talking like School Days bad and worse) or how things with Hibiki and other plot twists unfolded. There isn't a bloody chance this will ever manifest without massive rewrites to so much of the story to avoid turning fans into haters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

37 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
18 minutes ago

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 15

54 by LightningC04 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8

33 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19

44 by eWEQRW123123 »»
Apr 18, 5:15 AM

» The music track related to makoto

SparkyCas - Apr 17

2 by SparkyCas »»
Apr 17, 11:59 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.