Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 22, 2021 12:03 PM

Dec 2020
Ok. So you guys know a certain song called Shinzou wo Sasageyo? Right? The song every soldier in the army listens to while getting ready for the day, the song that became the national anthem of anime, the song became the most viewed anime opening of all time, the song that literally every weeb and their mom knows due to the fact we chant it in our sleep. You know, that song.
Yeah………WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!?!?! Like I was just doing some homework listening to my anime play list where I wanted to listen to some attack on titan music. And I found that Sasageyo was no longer available, comments turned off, and it was no longer playable. Now this ain't the first time that YouTube screwed the Survey Corp before. When Attack on Titan released and was in it's peak I remember seeing Guren no Yumiya almost becoming the first anime opening to hit 100M views. But then YouTube deleted it. Same went with Reiner's theme song: YouSeeBIGGIRL. I remember it had around 40M and then YouTube deleted that. LIKE WHAT THE HELL!?!?! And it ain't even because I'm an attack on titan fan that's obsessed with the music (which I am -_-) Youtube did this to Unravel as well when it had 80M 2 years ago.
I didn't have too much of a problem when Youtube deleted Guran no Yumyia, YouSeeBIGGIRL, and Unravel. But people literally played Sasageyo on repeat daily to try and get it to 100M and become the most viewed. Sure, some may see it as a waste of time and some weeds fanboying over a stupid thing such as a song, but I still think it's messed up that Sasageyo got deleted. Do you guys know why?

EDIT: They also deleted the live concert of Sasageyo (it was pretty lit, ya'll should go watch the re-upload)
Erebus_AkeldamaSep 22, 2021 12:07 PM

Sep 22, 2021 12:19 PM

May 2021
https://youtu.be/WAoPeG1LU1g it's right here? It's also still on Spotify. I think you might be tripping out
Avatar: The Last Airbender is an anime
Sep 22, 2021 12:31 PM
Feb 2021
HakeemP said:
https://youtu.be/WAoPeG1LU1g it's right here? It's also still on Spotify. I think you might be tripping out

He meant official intro with the video in the background that had around 100m views
Sep 22, 2021 12:35 PM
Mar 2021
Dont know just saw aot s2 op that has 162 million views is not available anymore.it was uploaded by animelab
Sep 22, 2021 12:36 PM
Mar 2021
Now this is YouTube's "declaration of war" on AoT fans
Sep 22, 2021 12:43 PM
Dec 2020
Erebus_Akeldama said:
Ok. So you guys know a certain song called Shinzou wo Sasageyo? Right? The song every soldier in the army listens to while getting ready for the day, the song that became the national anthem of anime, the song became the most viewed anime opening of all time, the song that literally every weeb and their mom knows due to the fact we chant it in our sleep. You know, that song.
Yeah………WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!?!?! Like I was just doing some homework listening to my anime play list where I wanted to listen to some attack on titan music. And I found that Sasageyo was no longer available, comments turned off, and it was no longer playable. Now this ain't the first time that YouTube screwed the Survey Corp before. When Attack on Titan released and was in it's peak I remember seeing Guren no Yumiya almost becoming the first anime opening to hit 100M views. But then YouTube deleted it. Same went with Reiner's theme song: YouSeeBIGGIRL. I remember it had around 40M and then YouTube deleted that. LIKE WHAT THE HELL!?!?! And it ain't even because I'm an attack on titan fan that's obsessed with the music (which I am -_-) Youtube did this to Unravel as well when it had 80M 2 years ago.
I didn't have too much of a problem when Youtube deleted Guran no Yumyia, YouSeeBIGGIRL, and Unravel. But people literally played Sasageyo on repeat daily to try and get it to 100M and become the most viewed. Sure, some may see it as a waste of time and some weeds fanboying over a stupid thing such as a song, but I still think it's messed up that Sasageyo got deleted. Do you guys know why?

EDIT: They also deleted the live concert of Sasageyo (it was pretty lit, ya'll should go watch the re-upload)

The Animelab version was taken down but the Funimation version is still up
Sep 22, 2021 1:12 PM
Jun 2021
It’s definitely on Spotify!!
Sep 22, 2021 1:58 PM
Sep 2019
Why is YouTube like this
Why can't we have some nice(?) Things
All opinions are valid, unless they hurt people. Or suck.
Sep 22, 2021 2:41 PM
Jul 2021
It's the same for all of animelab's songs including gurenge which has also more than 100m views.
Sep 22, 2021 2:42 PM

Apr 2021
Maybe it got a strike from youtube because the channel was not an official one
I love Monogatari Series
Sep 22, 2021 2:51 PM

Jan 2020
Maybe it got hit by one of Youtube's random strikes or something, it'll probably fix itself after a few days.

And if you really want to listen to it, I'm sure there are many duplicant on Youtube
I don't speak English that much, so please cut me some slack
Sep 22, 2021 2:53 PM
Jul 2021
Even gurenge got taken down and it has 115 million views.
Edit: I think all openings from animelab are taken down. Even the hero of opm is not playing
DarkRoarSep 22, 2021 2:57 PM
Sep 22, 2021 3:25 PM
Oct 2017
HakeemP said:
you had the perfect chance to rick roll everyone bro
Sep 22, 2021 3:35 PM

May 2021
BloodyTaer said:
HakeemP said:
you had the perfect chance to rick roll everyone bro
SHIT I wish I thought of that
Avatar: The Last Airbender is an anime
Sep 22, 2021 7:57 PM
Jul 2018
You use YouTube for music even if the song is available on Spotify..... Don't talk to me
Sep 22, 2021 10:20 PM
Jun 2021
Erebus_Akeldama said:

Let me tell you the situation. That song was in Animelab. Animelab has been occupied by Funimation (check out their YT page). Now, Funimation is going to rule instead of Animelab.

Now, my assumptions. Probably, Animelab is packing up. They are making all of their videos region-restricted (or something like that).

I was terrified too seeing this.
PS - My mom knows this song too.😂😂

Edit: SASAGEYO is available in Funimation!
https://youtu.be/LKP-vZvjbh8
GiantJupiterSep 22, 2021 11:16 PM
Sep 22, 2021 10:23 PM
Jun 2021
Chota_Itachi said:
You use YouTube for music even if the song is available on Spotify..... Don't talk to me

We want the video with dinosaurs and whales.
Shinzou o Sasageyo!!!
Erwin Smith hamare bhi bhagwan hain!
Socha ki thoda sa charity kar doon.
Le lo पुत्र https://youtu.be/LKP-vZvjbh8
GiantJupiterSep 22, 2021 11:17 PM
Sep 22, 2021 11:12 PM
May 2021
Erebus_Akeldama said:

I still don't know what whales and dinosaurs were doing un the visuals but anyways,
Writing a mail to youtube may be a solution i guess
Sep 22, 2021 11:15 PM
Jun 2021
Eren_Jeager07 said:
Erebus_Akeldama said:

I still don't know what whales and dinosaurs were doing un the visuals but anyways,
Writing a mail to youtube may be a solution i guess

https://youtu.be/LKP-vZvjbh8
Sep 22, 2021 11:21 PM
Jun 2021
Wow I never knew the questions were about shinzou wo sasageyo
A bad anime what do you do. Ignore It.

What do you do on MAL when you see a bad anime. Drop it Obviously
Sep 22, 2021 11:38 PM
Apr 2020
It's back now with 1B views wow
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
Sep 22, 2021 11:49 PM
Jul 2021
It should be on spotify
Sep 23, 2021 6:36 AM
Jun 2021
Idonnoe1337 said:
It's back now with 1B views wow
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
👹No, it is not!!!!! This is a rickroll
Sep 23, 2021 8:27 AM
May 2021
Animelab got copyrighted rip
Sep 23, 2021 4:13 PM

Sep 2021
Jini-chan said:
Chota_Itachi said:
Well I also use YouTube and I think it's better than just listening to music

Bruh that guy who wrote this forum litrelly wanted to listen to it on background.

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Yesterday, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.