Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 20, 2021 4:59 PM
Sep 2021
I hope this anime will get a season 2
Sep 20, 2021 5:06 PM
Dec 2019
It was a pretty good last episode for this show. There seems like there will be a season 2 by the cliffhanger. Overall this show was good, if there is a season 2 I'll probably watch it.
Sep 20, 2021 5:13 PM
Sep 2019
Ravares said:
GrymKryzel said:
The director of the anime just tweeted "See you again" with Rio(Haruto) doing a peace sign. Oh, pass me the hopium were getting a second season.

Joke aside, it was quite decent adaptation I kinda like how they swapped the order of things, but I also hate on how they skipped a lot of details. 6 or 7/10. I just rate it 9 because Tsugu-Tsugu is here.

lmao.. Same bro, Tsugu-Tsugu is the best 😍
I agree. He is a "God" after all. Hahahaha. If it weren't for him I already dropped the anime in episode 6, I like the Light Novel. I'm just kinda disappointed on how they rushing things leaving lot of details in the process.
Sep 20, 2021 5:49 PM

Mar 2014
Really abrupt way to end things, but it was a nice journey up until the episode ended.
Sep 20, 2021 5:57 PM

Oct 2020
They really ended the anime with a cliffhanger to impulse us to check out the LN. It was a generic-harem isekai with common tropes but still pretty enjoyable. The design of the characters were nice.
7.5-8/10

Sep 20, 2021 7:02 PM

Feb 2020
HUH?

First of all, they go ham on animation quality (with the exception of some scenes), AND it feels like the story is actually going somewhere... only for it to get cut off like that?! Then there was a sudden jump in the story, which now I understand what was actually happening but like, why? I mean, I guess you can't exactly end a 12 ep adaptation nicely, which adapts only a couple volumes out of what, 20 volumes or so

Besides that, it was quite weird how unreactive the guards and the people were when Rio held Celia 'hostage.' A good 2 minutes of conversation and there and they stood there like it's another day.

Uhhh, generic harem anime is what I thought this was like, and it is, but sort of not? Glad that those other random girls stopped getting the spotlight after their little arc. Mainly felt like a drag throughout the whole thing, but now I need some more content to clear up my confusion.

Welp, another ad for a LN series, hence adaptation lol
Sep 20, 2021 7:05 PM

Aug 2007
Well, the battle was predictable, I mean, Rio winning and the 3 almost escaping.

But after the credits I didn't understand the ending, Why Miharu didn't come to the new world in the body of some inhabitant of that world? Why with her original body? I really have too much questions at this point with that final episode.
Sep 20, 2021 7:35 PM

Mar 2021
DKDiabloLicht said:
Ravares said:
That scumbag Charles really got what he deserved. The security was nothing to Rio, they were like pests πŸ˜… He took the bride in a cool way displaying his skills. Damn, that Alfred was also strong. If Rio didn't escape, the cool fight scenes would be endless. I guess Celia's dream came true, being taken away by Rio in a wedding dress 😍 It's surprising to have more Japanese people get isekai'd in their world. Especially Rio's first love 😍 I hope it gets a season 2.

Seriously right?! That attack reminded me of Reinhardt from Re:Zero holy crap. Also the blue hair guy and the thing he shot at them was crazy.

Honestly, I was quite nervous when that guy suddenly shot Rio and Celia. Considering his character is very shady haha.
Sep 20, 2021 7:38 PM
May 2016
Looks like the confederates are involved in this whole mess! No wonder everyone is so sinister and evil. Time for Rio to grab a rifled musket and help burn down Georgia.

Sep 20, 2021 7:43 PM
Mar 2014
The ending was a bit odd, was not expecting Miharu to be there especially considering he just saved Celia. I was hoping to see them teleport back to the forest and have a couple of nice moments where they catch up, but I guess this is the way they are signaling a potential season 2.

A lot of parts of the anime were pretty generic, but I enjoyed it overall and loved how Rio just overpowered everyone in this episode, except that head knight, and made sure that Charles got humiliated in the process. Hoping for a second season though I am now a bit interested in the source.

For anyone who has tried the LN or manga, what are your thoughts? I'm personally ok with the overpowered MC and the story seems interesting enough, especially where this season left off. I also hear that they changed the order of things, and left out some details.
Sep 20, 2021 7:49 PM
Mar 2021
I love this type of anime! I only wish people can stop making dumb anime without a story and start making isekai anime that would be much more better! But this anime I give it a 10/10 I just hope they’re gonna make a season two and as fast as possible not take forever about it.
Sep 20, 2021 9:01 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Celia best girl. If Rio won't make her his number 1 bride after taking her away then fck this shit.

Season 2 announcement where? They just show the childhood friend at the last few seconds lmao.
Sep 20, 2021 9:07 PM

Dec 2020
that.. was the ending ep????? what😭😭 couldn't we at least get a shitty made up ending come on what even happened at the end? is ultramen coming? power rangers??
Sep 20, 2021 9:35 PM

Jan 2020
This finale left me with more questions than I thought. This wasn’t the best and if I could choose 1 isekai this season to get S2, it probably wouldn’t be this one. Regardless, I still hope it ends up getting one.

7/10
Sep 20, 2021 9:41 PM

Jan 2020
huh that's it?

The way it ended convinced me there's gonna be a 13th episode lol. I feel a little underwhelmed since it didn't feel like a wrap up but oh well

It was cute

Sep 20, 2021 10:02 PM

Oct 2016
Ey yo, where my second season announcement at.

The show isn't anything special or anything, but a show doesn't need to be special to be good or enjoyable, because I really enjoyed the show.

"Thank you for kidnapping me." 10/10 line right here. Same energy as "Thank you for committing mass genocide for our sakes".

Damn, Rio fucked those people up at the end, deserved. You can't just end the season like that bruh. I hope we get a second season. 7.5/10
Sep 20, 2021 10:24 PM
Dec 2019
This was a osm ending. Celia sensei best waifu obviously. Rio showing his skills as always. The choreography in the fight scene was nice. I'm pretty sure we'll get a season 2 after that cliffhanger. I've heard the story ahead is even more interesting so I'm excited.
Sep 20, 2021 11:14 PM

Aug 2018
Yay, Rio adds more girls to his harem!

ManWild said:
huh that's it?

The way it ended convinced me there's gonna be a 13th episode lol. I feel a little underwhelmed since it didn't feel like a wrap up but oh well

It was cute

You watched the scene after the ending?
Sep 20, 2021 11:22 PM
Apr 2021
this isn't a cliffhanger, this a bloody joke.
There was absolutely no effort put into wrapping up the story or providing some closure. They didn't even explain what the weird skybeams were, or why we should care about them. The fight had some decent cinematic shots that were almost good except for the fact that they played out at 3/4 fps lmao. Guess they didn't have the budget for a true money shot.
Then they have the gall to tease more waifus in the post credits scene (and his Japanese lover?)

all in all, I hope that this is the end of this show. The animation was awful. The story was about as generic as isekai can possibly get. The characters were shallow and emotionless. What a joke

EDIT: also the bonus manga had more personality than the entire show combined
theGoddeSep 20, 2021 11:27 PM
Sep 21, 2021 12:12 AM

Mar 2013
It is sad I didn't get to see the dude getting beaten up, he would deserve it if he stole anything from Celia, I suppose.

Finally, Rio eloped with Celia and I'm so happy for her. The other supporting characters though have still no idea what is happening (or I hope they did since it felt rushed and I don't know the LN) and there's not even a line from the former princesses of Beltrum. They made it bad since the other supporting characters line weren't included if they have one (this is just a guess, lol), it feels like they're just stones there without a single thought process, their VA's are missing lol.

Yup, just as Stark700 said, they tried to make it dramatic but it was pretty much rushed in the end and for me, the action scenes was average but not that bad either, I enjoyed it but a bit slow when kicking and punching soldiers and other mob characters. The fight between Alfred and Rio was a bit, hmm, boring I guess since Rio promised not to kill anyone that made it harder for him to escape.

I didn't see any overpowered moves from Rio that would make him unbeatable and others being scared of him, yup, I'm disappointed that I didn't get to see my ideal scenes but it just goes to show that my ideals wasn't in Rio's plan and only to buy time and escape which makes this not your typical average isekai for me.

Now I need a 2nd season for the next arc since the manga
lol >.<
CrazyButNot4USep 21, 2021 12:18 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 21, 2021 1:01 AM

Jul 2013
wait a minute, what just happened?

I thought they're doing their own ending after yagumo ( since, it was different than manga i'd read ). but, now they incorporated current arc in manga.

and it was ended abruptly on a cliffhanger.
plus weird narrative/pacing at the end. they're planning to do s2 with this messy end?
Sep 21, 2021 1:10 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Dude, after so much time skipping, this final also got that freakin final skip. Fuckin anime for being purpose as an advertisement to their source always make me hard to enjoy it. Cause the final always ended naively with that last touch, which can also be treat as a teaser. Well, not always, but its almost always be like that. Thus same with this case with a horrible pacing and storyline, jumbled up however they pleased. So, for this, 'wanna see more? Read the fuckin source', that almost had zero chance of continuation, this is a so-so adaptation. I believe this can be a good 12 episode adaptation with a very good chance too for another continuation. But, with how its end, unfortunately it won't ever happen. Poor my mind to being attach to this, and farewell, silver-haired legal loli. Hope you be good at Rio harem.

That's it all from me.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 21, 2021 2:11 AM
Sep 2021
Next episode please
Sep 21, 2021 2:58 AM
Jul 2019
Is there a possibility to continue season 2?
Sep 21, 2021 3:51 AM

Nov 2013
I'm not familiar with the source, but it doesn't require much thought to realize the anime was rushed... sometimes on overdrive even!

Despite the abundance of CLICHE moments, it was still ok, I guess.

Definitely fell in love with those eyes though! Every girl was cute with those beautiful eye-shapes.
Sep 21, 2021 4:09 AM

Dec 2020
A good anime, I really enjoyed watching it. I expected Rio's fight to be a bit harder in the last episode, but I'm happy with that, as I saw in the last minutes, something had happened when that lightning struck. I hope to make season 2 of this anime because it's worth it.
Sep 21, 2021 4:09 AM

Jun 2016
So in the end Rio really could've just taken Celia with him in ep 11, except it had to be in grandiose fashion to avoid suspicion on her father. Okay then.

Was that a set-up for a second season? Lol, nice attempt, I guess.

I'm trying to find the right words to summarise how the show felt to me, and all I keep thinking about is how pointless most of the show is. Trim the fat and tighten things up a little, it could've maybe at least made it to sub-par at best.

Sep 21, 2021 4:54 AM

Jun 2016
yoo that cliffhanget at the end of eps wtf
Sep 21, 2021 5:21 AM

Apr 2011
It was nice to finally see Rio saved Celia and kick and stomp Charles while at it. Its so satisfying. Haha. Its so sweet to see Rio princess carry her. I really ship the two.

As soon as I thought its over, they gave us a cliffhanger of Miharu finally coming in to the world with a shocked Rio. I find it cool how he swiftly killed those slave traders.

I would like to read the LN but I don't have time. It was a fun anime. Hoping for a 2nd season.
Sep 21, 2021 5:39 AM

Nov 2013
theGodde said:
They didn't even explain what the weird skybeams were, or why we should care about them.

lol when it happened i was like... yoo wtf is happening?
but...

did you watch the stuff at the end after the song?

if you didn't... then there's your answer about those light beams
if you did watch it and still didn't understand... then where do you think those new girls came from?
winddevil1Sep 21, 2021 5:44 AM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Sep 21, 2021 5:41 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
That was a pretty "open" end which seems like they really intend to make a 2nd season, we even got a preview for the next ep.
β™‘

smoochie smoochie

Sep 21, 2021 5:55 AM
Geass
Apr 2020
This anime is the definition of a 5/10
𝐼𝒻 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή 𝒢𝓉 π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“Œπ’½π“Ž π’Ήπ‘œ 𝒾𝓉 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒

https://i.imgur.com/qTzFIST.jpg
Sep 21, 2021 6:20 AM

May 2021
If this not recieved season 2, and leave the huge cliff hanger there i would revive hitler from the dead and change the future to make a season 2 of this
Sep 21, 2021 7:13 AM
Apr 2021
winddevil1 said:
theGodde said:
They didn't even explain what the weird skybeams were, or why we should care about them.

lol when it happened i was like... yoo wtf is happening?
but...

did you watch the stuff at the end after the song?

if you didn't... then there's your answer about those light beams
if you did watch it and still didn't understand... then where do you think those new girls came from?
ahh right
I commented first and then saw people talk about the post credits scene, so my experience of the two scenes was kind of disconnected. But it makes sense that they got skybeamed into existence. Doesn't make it any less dumb though
Sep 21, 2021 7:41 AM
Jul 2018
I loved it and i want to know what happens next. Where is my Season 2 !!! I hope they give us a new season. I actually thought there was going to be another episode πŸ˜”
Sep 21, 2021 8:14 AM

Jul 2008
Well, that's the end of the prologue. The real story can start now.

But wait, the anime ended already.... :D

Hope there's a 2nd season, but I won't mind if there isn't, been reading the light novels before the anime even started airing. As an adaptation the anime was okay-ish, too low budget in the end though.

Sep 21, 2021 8:24 AM
Mar 2018
this was kinda different and i enjoyed it. 9 outta 10
Sep 21, 2021 8:26 AM

Nov 2013

hjshjdhsajdhjsadskjdlkasjlk
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Sep 21, 2021 9:17 AM
Jan 2021
tbh i liked this anime but i don't understand why everyone is hating on it
Sep 21, 2021 9:51 AM
Sep 2021
I wonder if Celia Sensei really loves Rio? (Love) Was Celia Sensei very grateful for saving him from this marriage that she didn't expect to be saved from her political marriage, which Celia Sensei felt for Rio? I ask myself this question?
Celia Sensei said she will work with Rio in the future

Célia Sensei did not have the opportunity to tell her that she really loves Rio but too bad!

I did not understand well, if someone could answer me that would be nice of you, if not super animated I hope it would have a season 2

PS. Celia Sensei she was disturbed in these feelings because of these problems of her political marriage!
Sep 21, 2021 10:54 AM
Aug 2012
There were parts I really enjoyed, then there was part that were dumb and I thought could be done better to stand out from other stories. (Like kidnapping the bride with no effort)

I would like to see a season 2, so I would rank this 7/10.

One thing I always hunt for is actual romance in a story and with at least 3 girls now in love with Rio I don't feel Rio will end with any of them in the end. But it is a harem so no surprise there.

Not given a direction of where the story goes from here other then more kids transported to this world, but with their own bodies and not into someone else's body.

Interested enough to put the Light novels on my list to buy.

Sep 21, 2021 11:53 AM

Nov 2020
okay so more people got isekaid
Sep 21, 2021 11:59 AM

Oct 2018
Goukenslay said:
is the cliffhanger a hint S2 is coming or they just left it there to get as much intrigue to get a S2 to happen

Probably a cliffhanger for people to go read LN or manga. Majority of anime are just promotion for manga and Light novels so if there is a 2nd season it's good but there is no obligation
Sep 21, 2021 2:10 PM
Oct 2020
Well, that was an ending. It wasn’t a good one and set up a probably non existent s2. Honestly, this show wasn’t for me. I know some people liked it. But I just wasn’t jiving with it
Sep 21, 2021 2:45 PM

May 2018

Don't even think about it.......cu'z this thing was just too boring.
Sep 21, 2021 2:51 PM

Jul 2016
And so it ends, There and Back Again: A Pointless Tale. went on what a 5(?)year journey to find hes a saint, a prince and the chosen-est one, build a harem of irrelevance and rescue the damsel from generic jerk all in about 7 eps. Whatever was the point i do not know other taking a cheap shortcut to being the strongestest evers without the plot going anywhere and the characters being pointless add-ons, the last few minutes proving this when celia immediately gets buried to make way for KI-rio-To's new (old) best bitch. The idea that this gets an S2 is laughable, for the shitty author....
Sep 21, 2021 3:35 PM

Oct 2008
A wtf no-ending ending. I really hope they plan on making a season 2 because all of that post credits stuff was very unnecessary if they aren't.

Apart from the incompleteness feeling from almost every arc, I really enjoyed it.
Sep 21, 2021 4:00 PM

Mar 2015
oof, this show is trash. last few episodes are utter garbage. wish I could just unwatch this. disappointed plus ultra
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Sep 21, 2021 8:26 PM

Nov 2009
Interesting...

So somehow the Spirit Aisha isn't actually reincarnated Miharu, but a separate entity.

But also somehow Aisha has some of Miharu/ Haruto's memories and can sense Miharu being summoned to this world...

Just as Haruto/Rio rescued/ reverse-NTR Celia from the stupid dude and gets +1 Harem. Haruto's main love interest appears...

Will this be another +1 to Harem or will it destroys the Harem and turns into non-harem with just 1 target? hmm... lol

(other thing is... why are the others "summoned", who summoned them? and why did they get summoned in random places right next to slave hunters no less? whereas it's different from Haruto and Latifa that gets send to this world cause they died)

___ ___ ___

Seriously tho... what did they really "investigate" anyways? All Rio did was took Celia away acting as a bad guy... here I thought he was going to *5Head* and solve the threatening and stop the entire wedding and Celia can stay at the Academy to live a normal life...

If you're just going to run in and take her away... what's the point of investigating?

___ ___ ___

And another point... that's some "coincidence" of bunch of ppls being summoned at same time in random places and is from Japan and specifically people the MC is related to... lol

___ ___ ___

Overall, this series looked interesting at the beginning and it turns into some sort of SAO-shit and then we started getting weird story and plot lines that seemly doesn't make much sense.

And again, I really have hoped they would have done more character and world building and not just MC-power-up saving-the-day with "coincidences" the entire way...
amlgSep 21, 2021 8:30 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 21, 2021 8:52 PM
Jun 2017
Overall this is a 7.5-8/10 for me, i love the story overall, and that ending makes me wish this will have a season 2.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2021

70 by Kraum »»
Feb 2, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2021

62 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 21, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

86 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2021

66 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2021

90 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.