Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2021 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, that's Rio's style of crashing a wedding. Guy has balls. Celia seemed pretty glad to get away from that mess.

They tried to make the episode dramatic but the story is rushed. Rio's fight in the finale was predictable as hell although the overall chereography wasn't bad. But overall, a very underwhelming show imo.
Sep 20, 2021 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
Of course, Rio comes to crash the party and be the White Knight to save the damsel-in-distress in this forced marriage.

This uproar which alarms everyone, and Rio calms the Silver Bride Celia down with his telepathy while treating the swine Charles with disdain. The wish that Rio would promise Celia to take her away bearing the circumstances...truly was the highlight in the LN, and now the anime. Reiss has always been interested in Rio and his Spirit Arts function, but sadly this is as much as you'll see in the anime.

We get to the high point of the show: "The King's Blade" Alfred vs. Rio...that's exactly a cut, copy-and-paste from the OP sequences and more. Talk about hiding the hype foreshadowed even at the very beginning.

It's a good reconciliation for both Celia and Rio,

Just when the anime could get a lot more interesting, I'd HIGHLY recommend you to read the LN because the story after the anime is a game changer. What a tease.
Sep 20, 2021 10:29 AM

Feb 2018
Hope that this anime will not happen NTR, because after all Celia is My Lovely Waifu Number 1 Best Girls Ever and Forever. As you know, the political marriage plan between Celia and the ugly bastard was to save the kingdom, if I'm not mistaken, lol. The parade was lively and went smoothly, Rio was waiting for confirmation whether Celia really wanted to marry that Ugly Bastard or nah... Celia didn't want to get Rio involved so yeah, Celia really did the wedding. Aishia, the seirei from Rio came to deliver Rio's message, Rio came to save Celia, Rio vs Everybody. The royal guard was completely helpless even though Rio had to disguise himself and threaten Celia. Rio doesn't want to lose sensei because Rio realizes that if Rio doesn't save My Lovely My Waifu Celia Sensei, Rio will be single for life, maybe. I'm still curious about Rio's osananajini reincarnation, is that identity still not revealed? Or did I forget something when Rio bought Spaghetti?

kyaaa.... Hime-sama carrying :")

Rio hand over Celia to Aishia, It will be difficult later if Rio has to fight the final boss with carrying Hime-sama. I don't really understand the message in the sky that clearly Rio fought the final boss with a sword clash, even though it was a sword with two small blades. An amazing sword fight but what the heck with that system' call, huh? Last boos too op but Rio still survive. Don't care about the safety of the city which is clearly Celia number 1, seeing Rio back and Celia's smiling face is very happy, it's a gift for me to sleep later... And yeah, this show really midnight, really..

Wait wait, i don't understand with last scene, really .... Aishia? Reuinion of Destiny? Hhmmm...

Sep 20, 2021 10:39 AM

Apr 2018
Wow wow, I seriously thought that this would be your typical isekai with an overpowered MC and a harem. It is but it does have an interesting story which makes it slightly better than the rest.

Of course, Rio saves Celia and beat the hell out of Charles. After hearing Celia's wish one more time, he decided to save her and beat the whole army with a few kicks. He's pretty strong fighting without the intent to kill.

The fight against the ''The King's of Blade'' was fantastic. The camera movements felt a bit iffy but surely looked crazy. The SFX effects were outstanding. They really went all out for the last episode. He managed to flee and reunite with Aisha and Celia.

Well, we expected a happy ending. But out of nowhere, 6 laserbeams were shot from the sky. Not sure, but I guess they represent people from the other world appearing in this world. Something like heroes? Or similar to Rio's situation.

And welp, his childhood friend was there.. What a cliffhanger.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 20, 2021 10:47 AM

Jun 2019
As expected, Rio crashed the party and rescued Celia from that garbage marriage. Celia is really cute. Gotta say, Rio sure knows his stuff. Other than that, not much to say about this show. It felt really generic to me. The characters were alright, the fights were okay, I guess even the final fight was a bit underwhelming.

Overall, it was okayish. Not the best of this season by any chance but I guess we have seen worse stuff than this... so that's a W. I hope if it gets another season, it gets better than this one.
Sep 20, 2021 10:50 AM

Apr 2016
And shockingly ... everything ends well D:

Oh boi, this was one horrible show, I mean sorry. Tho i must say it was also in some weird way enjoyable. I must praise the fact that this anime didn't tried to play to be something its not, yeah. It was exactly what it presented itself to us and that is how it also ended.
Sep 20, 2021 10:58 AM
Apr 2021
Everything is this ep are rushed, so I'm pretty sure this is the final ep. Smile are brought back to Celia best girl and new problem(s)? is introduced. By the way it is good ending.
Sep 20, 2021 11:28 AM
May 2021
Awesome video cool
Sep 20, 2021 11:33 AM

Jul 2017
xcj2z3a said:
Awesome video cool
Oh hello again, awesome "perfectionist score" troller. Don't bother tagging me back.
Sep 20, 2021 11:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yay he "kidnapped" (more like saved) Celia and escape with her against the soldiers in the city... they ended the anime on the part I found to be the most interesting, maybe they'll continue if they showed that last scene with Ayase, anyway I didn't like this anime, meh animation and they didn't adapt the original source well, I don't even like it anyway xD
Sep 20, 2021 11:53 AM
Sep 2019
The director of the anime just tweeted "See you again" with Rio(Haruto) doing a peace sign. Oh, pass me the hopium were getting a second season.

Joke aside, it was quite decent adaptation I kinda like how they swapped the order of things, but I also hate on how they skipped a lot of details. 6 or 7/10. I just rate it 9 because Tsugu-Tsugu is here.
GrymKryzelSep 20, 2021 11:58 AM
Sep 20, 2021 11:59 AM

Mar 2018
Pretty fun episode. Imagine crashing a wedding protected by the kingdom's best and leaving with the bride LOL. The fight with the King's sword was pretty cool too.

Not gonna lie, I thought Rio was going to return, or at least use telepathy, to tell Celia's dad or the princess what was going on.

Interesting place to leave off at, another summoning of people.
Sep 20, 2021 12:05 PM
May 2021
After watching this last episode, I now see why they skipped a major chapter between episodes 10 and 11 and changed how/where Aishia's reawakening occurs. The change and reordering of events was to create a cliffhanger in the post credit scene in order to set up a second season (the director tweeted a photo of Rio with the message "see you again") and to possibly promote manga/LN sales.
XO2HKIMSep 20, 2021 2:39 PM
Sep 20, 2021 12:06 PM

Jan 2021
Come on man dont leave me on a cliffhanger
Now I prob need to wait 1/2 year(s) for season 2 *crying in sadness*
Error: there Is a 1/2 Day delay in this signature
Sep 20, 2021 12:07 PM

Apr 2014
The ending was very rushed with a big cliffhanger, maybe we could see the second season. hahaha

Rio should crush that lord more than that.
WTF with those royal knights, they were going to destroy their own city while chasing Rio. They didn't care anything about the damage they had done to the residential areas. lmao.....
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 20, 2021 12:07 PM

Feb 2019
Lmao at times the level of Gary Stu that Rio is is just laughable. Him demolishing the guards today was an example of that. The show had some downsides but I actually really liked this anime. I found it very fun to watch and despite the plot contrivances I can’t complain.

Of course we end off with yet another girl, the original girl tbf, being set up to join the harem. I’m looking at getting the LNs but for some reason they’re all really expensive compared to usual LN prices. I wonder if the books are really big or something?

Given where the anime left off with all the plot set ups, I don’t see any way there won’t be a second season
Sep 20, 2021 12:08 PM
Sep 2021
hello, I have a question for you?
Did Celia sensei confess her feelings in love in rio?
Sep 20, 2021 12:09 PM
May 2021
GrymKryzel said:
The director of the anime just tweeted "See you again" with Rio(Haruto) doing a peace sign. Oh, pass me the hopium were getting a second season.

Joke aside, it was quite decent adaptation I kinda like how they swapped the order of things, but I also hate on how they skipped a lot of details. 6 or 7/10. I just rate it 9 because Tsugu-Tsugu is here.

Could you share his Twitter handle? 😊
Sep 20, 2021 12:10 PM

Sep 2011
This was a pretty good episode, I really liked it... Andddd I want a second season ASAP :( They ended this anime with a huge cliffhanger (Haruto meets Miharu at the end) and I want to see more xD Do you think there will be a second season?

btw, I give this season a 9/10
Sep 20, 2021 12:15 PM

Feb 2008
Cliffhanger ending just like Hagure Yuusha...damn.
Sep 20, 2021 12:16 PM

Nov 2016
Underwhelming ending, but ngl, surprised that I unironically enjoyed some parts.

For that it's a bit better than majority of isekai that want to get taken seriously. At least in my book.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 20, 2021 12:22 PM
Sep 2019
xohkim said:
GrymKryzel said:

I'm kinda new on this site, Is it ok to share link in here? You can just search the director's name in the Twitter.
GrymKryzelSep 20, 2021 12:27 PM
Sep 20, 2021 12:30 PM
Dec 2015
I love that they payed attention to little details like finger and toenails(they're not like standard Anime ones), very good.
Sep 20, 2021 12:38 PM

Dec 2010
I knew this was going to be a shameless power fantasy but it was still kind of comfy at the beginning so I continued watching, hoping for the best. That was a mistake. It essentially doubled down on the Gary Stu part while removing the enjoyable bits. If it gets a second season, and the chances of that aren't exactly small by virtue of being an isekai, I won't be watching it.
Sep 20, 2021 12:45 PM

Apr 2015
Not gonna lie, a little dissatisfied with this ending. Saving or how Celia described it, Kidnapping Celia was quite nice, it's what I wanted to see, but the final minutes really threw me off. I wanted them to go back to that forest, get married and kiss! But I got none of that, instead we got Haruto's childhood friend transported to this world together with 2 other characters. What a cliffhanger to end this season on.

Still 8/10 from me, it's pretty much a very typical Isekai with it's tropes but I really enjoyed this a whole lot more compared to similar Anime. I am definitely interested in the source now, especially due to the cliffhanger.
Sep 20, 2021 12:50 PM
May 2017
You know the animes in a season are rubbish when the one you expect to have S2 the most out of them all is a harem isekai.

7/10
Sep 20, 2021 1:00 PM

Mar 2021
That scumbag Charles really got what he deserved. The security was nothing to Rio, they were like pests 😅 He took the bride in a cool way displaying his skills. Damn, that Alfred was also strong. If Rio didn't escape, the cool fight scenes would be endless. I guess Celia's dream came true, being taken away by Rio in a wedding dress 😍 It's surprising to have more Japanese people get isekai'd in their world. Especially Rio's first love 😍 I hope it gets a season 2.
Sep 20, 2021 1:01 PM

Aug 2018
Not bad overall, I think I enjoyed the first episodes more than the mid ones. Wouldn't mind another season, especially with the rushed epilogue they brought (or generally talking, very rushed ending but not very surprising)

And finally Rio killed some people, I'm always annoyed when they just decide to harm no one : you're now a criminal for adbucting the bride & hitting the dumbass, so just stop holding back and attack :madge:
Sep 20, 2021 1:04 PM
Jul 2021
KANLen09 said:
Of course, Rio comes to crash the party and be the White Knight to save the damsel-in-distress in this forced marriage.

This uproar which alarms everyone, and Rio calms the Silver Bride Celia down with his telepathy while treating the swine Charles with disdain. The wish that Rio would promise Celia to take her away bearing the circumstances...truly was the highlight in the LN, and now the anime. Reiss has always been interested in Rio and his Spirit Arts function, but sadly this is as much as you'll see in the anime.

We get to the high point of the show: "The King's Blade" Alfred vs. Rio...that's exactly a cut, copy-and-paste from the OP sequences and more. Talk about hiding the hype foreshadowed even at the very beginning.

It's a good reconciliation for both Celia and Rio,

Just when the anime could get a lot more interesting, I'd HIGHLY recommend you to read the LN because the story after the anime is a game changer. What a tease.

Was so good, btw is the Blue Haired guy the Big Bad of the series, or like affiliated with a larger group? Also, why did they show that like phasing thing with Aisha where it looked like they were revealing her "true look" for 0.2 seconds? At least that's what it seemed like to me, although I didn't think it was definitely that. But then I went to the Wiki and it said her Alias was the same name is Miharu, so I was like waaaaait a second is his highschool sweetheart reincarnated as his spirit?! But I guess I just got mixed up, seriously though I REALLY hope this show gets a season 2, and a Dub would be nice so the show can spread to more fans and hopefully go for longer. I bought a few of the books but haven't read them yet. I need to get on that, how good is the next arc/the whole thing?
Sep 20, 2021 1:06 PM

Mar 2008
Please Please Please Please SEASON 2

I love this anime

8/10
Sep 20, 2021 1:08 PM
Jul 2021
Loved the finale EXCEPT for the fact that it's over and we don't know if it'll get more seasons. I REALLY hope this and Tsukimichi get more as I really enjoyed them both. I know it doesn't have the greatest story and a lot of people hate OP characters, but I love them as long as I love the characters around them and enjoy the story. I would take a ridiculously smart OP and confident character a MILLION times over a weakling, Beta male guy who can't talk to girls and falls over, or a super pervert who gets nosebleeds every five minutes. Yeah those times can have their humor if they are used very sparingly and done right, but I seriously hate characters who can't speak up and cause tons of problems that could have been avoided by just speaking. Or ones that cower from women and act like someone who was locked in a basement never seeing a female in their lives lol.. 🙏🤞 S2!
Sep 20, 2021 1:09 PM
Jul 2021
Ravares said:
That scumbag Charles really got what he deserved. The security was nothing to Rio, they were like pests 😅 He took the bride in a cool way displaying his skills. Damn, that Alfred was also strong. If Rio didn't escape, the cool fight scenes would be endless. I guess Celia's dream came true, being taken away by Rio in a wedding dress 😍 It's surprising to have more Japanese people get isekai'd in their world. Especially Rio's first love 😍 I hope it gets a season 2.

Seriously right?! That attack reminded me of Reinhardt from Re:Zero holy crap. Also the blue hair guy and the thing he shot at them was crazy.
Sep 20, 2021 1:12 PM
May 2021
GrymKryzel said:
xohkim said:

I'm kinda new on this site, Is it ok to share link in here? You can just search the director's name in the Twitter.

Oh I just wanted his handle (not a direct link) but I was able to find it, thanks! And yes, you're allowed to share links as long as you're not linking copyrighted material (e.g., illegal anime and manga sites). 🙂
Sep 20, 2021 1:14 PM

Jul 2014
The ending felt... unfinished. Completely unfinished. Not even like the end of an arc, just...
Sep 20, 2021 1:29 PM

Feb 2015
Its certainly not been anything special or original. That said I've quite enjoyed it and would certainly watch a second season of Rio expanding his loli harem
Sep 20, 2021 1:32 PM
Apr 2021
Hoping there will be a season 2
Sep 20, 2021 1:33 PM
Aug 2018
So this is the last episode but WHY is the ending like that
I mean not bad but WHY. Don't leave me with that ending because i have many several question about that
Sep 20, 2021 1:59 PM
Aug 2020
On god fuck you TMS you fucked the whole order of events. Your animation for fight scenes were so fucking lack luster, it literally makes me sick. The fact I had to actually crawl out of my hole to type this, just goes to show how fucking pissed I am
Sep 20, 2021 2:04 PM

Jul 2015
Ok, since it is totally obvious, that author considers viewers as idiots, how does it still have a score above 6.0?

Sep 20, 2021 2:05 PM
Pen

Mar 2018
I don't think I've seen a more cliffhanger ending in all the anime I watch.
Usually, they at least try to wrap it up but this one did the exact opposite....

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 20, 2021 2:08 PM

Jun 2015
Oh boy, Rio defo kicked off as expected, but with those pillars and his spirit saying save them and then that end sequence. I demand a another season!!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 20, 2021 2:09 PM

May 2018
I don't know wtf the after credits parts was about but I really enjoyed this. Celia-sensei is best waifu :3

6/10
Sep 20, 2021 2:11 PM

May 2018
kiyoshiboy said:
On god fuck you TMS you fucked the whole order of events. Your animation for fight scenes were so fucking lack luster, it literally makes me sick. The fact I had to actually crawl out of my hole to type this, just goes to show how fucking pissed I am

that's a nice hole I dare say
Sep 20, 2021 2:12 PM

Jun 2015
Syureria said:
Hope that this anime will not happen NTR, because after all Celia is My Lovely Waifu Number 1 Best Girls Ever and Forever. As you know, the political marriage plan between Celia and the ugly bastard was to save the kingdom, if I'm not mistaken, lol. The parade was lively and went smoothly, Rio was waiting for confirmation whether Celia really wanted to marry that Ugly Bastard or nah... Celia didn't want to get Rio involved so yeah, Celia really did the wedding. Aishia, the seirei from Rio came to deliver Rio's message, Rio came to save Celia, Rio vs Everybody. The royal guard was completely helpless even though Rio had to disguise himself and threaten Celia. Rio doesn't want to lose sensei because Rio realizes that if Rio doesn't save My Lovely My Waifu Celia Sensei, Rio will be single for life, maybe. I'm still curious about Rio's osananajini reincarnation, is that identity still not revealed? Or did I forget something when Rio bought Spaghetti?

kyaaa.... Hime-sama carrying :")

Rio hand over Celia to Aishia, It will be difficult later if Rio has to fight the final boss with carrying Hime-sama. I don't really understand the message in the sky that clearly Rio fought the final boss with a sword clash, even though it was a sword with two small blades. An amazing sword fight but what the heck with that system' call, huh? Last boos too op but Rio still survive. Don't care about the safety of the city which is clearly Celia number 1, seeing Rio back and Celia's smiling face is very happy, it's a gift for me to sleep later... And yeah, this show really midnight, really..

Wait wait, i don't understand with last scene, really .... Aishia? Reuinion of Destiny? Hhmmm...

I see you.And I reject you!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 20, 2021 2:17 PM

Mar 2021
GrymKryzel said:

lmao.. Same bro, Tsugu-Tsugu is the best 😍
Sep 20, 2021 3:54 PM
Jul 2018
the show came to an end but this ending was very confusing I didn't understand, but the fight scenes were very lively, This is already a good point for the show itself, not to mention that Rio managed to ruin the wedding of Celia, But the show was very rushed even in relation to the plot and the events.
Sep 20, 2021 4:13 PM
Sep 2009
I am not sure how I feel about this series. I've been keeping up with the manga for many years... I don't think the series is good, but I am very interested in the story and the world. For the LN readers, how well does the story pan out? And, does Rio ever improve as a character?

As for this episode: It was pretty weak. Animation for combat was bleh, the pacing of the episode wasn't to great, it feels like there must have been several issues with the storyboard in general... Also, the post credit scene was a strange include. If there is a season 2, I expect we will see that again but less rushed.

I give this a 5/10... but with hopeful potential.
Sep 20, 2021 4:24 PM

Dec 2010
is the cliffhanger a hint S2 is coming or they just left it there to get as much intrigue to get a S2 to happen
Sep 20, 2021 4:46 PM

Nov 2011
Damn man they really left it wide open for a season two huh. With the Manga sales through the roof I can see this getting a season 2. if not then I guess it's time to read the LN or Manga.

The fight with the head Knight was good and bad at times. Very inconsistent.
Overall I am surprised I enjoyed this anime as much as I did. 7/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 20, 2021 4:54 PM
Aug 2021
Hopefully the after eps can be more enjoyable..
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2021

70 by Kraum »»
Feb 2, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2021

62 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 21, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

86 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2021

66 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2021

90 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.