Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2021 5:25 AM

Aug 2021
4 episodes finished and it introduced alot of characters and i mean alot. i have seen fast paced animes like devilman crybaby,hellsing ultimate, fmab,another,ttgl etc i have no problem with those animes but holy shit. this is too much even the subtitles are faster!!!! i cant always pause and read the same text over and over again and no before you guys comment that switch to dub i wont... is r2 fast paced as well like r1??
Sunproof21Sep 18, 2021 5:57 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2021 5:40 AM

Feb 2021
I feel the start of r2 is a bit slower, but it speeds up in the last few episodes
Sep 18, 2021 5:44 AM
Jul 2021
I literally got it on hold fir the bad pacing,really?
Sep 18, 2021 5:45 AM
Mar 2021
MALstinks said:
4 episodes finished and it introduced alot of characters. i have seen fast paced animes like devilman crybaby,hellsing ultimate, fmab,another,ttgl etc i have no problem with those animes but holy shit. this is too much even the subtitles are faster!!!! i cant always pause and read the same text over and over again and no before you guys comment that switch to dub i wont... is r2 fast paced as well like r1??
watch it in 0.75x or 0.5x speed then
Sep 18, 2021 5:47 AM
Apr 2021
I completely aggre with you. it took a while to digest first couple of episodes but after that you will get used to it.

I personally think r2 is not as fast paced as r1.
But all I can say is this anime is amazing. Because of the fast pace they saved us a lot of ep. Don't worry important information will be repeated as the story goes.

Just enjoy and give it some time. You will surely love it.
Sep 18, 2021 5:55 AM

Aug 2021
Cat1209 said:

is your comment supposed to be a question or an answer? because you put question mark after your comment
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2021 5:56 AM

Aug 2021
Dr_Lepic said:
I completely aggre with you. it took a while to digest first couple of episodes but after that you will get used to it.

But all I can say is this anime is amazing. Because of the fast pace they saved us a lot of ep. Don't worry important information will be repeated as the story goes.

thank you for providing detailed reply
Sep 18, 2021 5:58 AM
Apr 2021
MALstinks said:
Dr_Lepic said:

thank you for providing detailed reply

Glad to helpπŸ–€πŸ˜Š
Sep 18, 2021 6:01 AM
Jul 2021
MALstinks said:
Cat1209 said:

is your comment supposed to be a question or an answer? because you put question mark after your comment
question mark was a question to ask did you really drop this for fast pacing.
Sep 18, 2021 6:03 AM

Aug 2021
Cat1209 said:
MALstinks said:

question mark was a question to ask did you really drop this for fast pacing.

no im currently watching code geass so far im enjoying it but there is too much going on
Sep 18, 2021 6:05 AM
Jun 2021
May I interest you in a Jojo part 1? If you wanna ruin another day

Edit: nvm i just looked at your list
Sep 18, 2021 6:08 AM
Jul 2020
You’re probs not paying as much attention then, a lot of stuff are plotted from the first episode that come in later, I’ll just say if it’s problem for you now, it stays like this until the end so try to keep up with it if you can I guess. Aside from that, I hope you stick with it bro cause it really rewards you for doing that. ^_^
Sep 18, 2021 6:11 AM

Aug 2021
Arrowfae said:

the problem is that the subtitles and the characters are speaking fast like really fast
Sep 18, 2021 6:12 AM

Aug 2021
Toomyjm said:
You’re probs not paying as much attention then, a lot of stuff are plotted from the first episode that come in later, I’ll just say if it’s problem for you now, it stays like this until the end so try to keep up with it if you can I guess. Aside from that, I hope you stick with it bro cause it really rewards you for doing that. ^_^

thanks but im enjoying anime but there is too much going so far im going to rate it 8/10
Sep 18, 2021 6:13 AM

Apr 2021
If an anime has really fast pace for me is, just to understand the important points, and just not to confuse as be able to continue the story.
Sep 18, 2021 6:14 AM
Jun 2021
MALstinks said:
Arrowfae said:

the problem is that the subtitles and the characters are speaking fast like really fast

I just remembered the tatami galaxy's dialogue is like that too. And osomatsu-san. Stuff to avoid perhaps.
Sep 18, 2021 6:26 AM
Jul 2020
Arrowfae said:
MALstinks said:

I just remembered the tatami galaxy's dialogue is like that too. And osomatsu-san. Stuff to avoid perhaps.
Bruh Tatami Galaxy’s dialogue isn’t that fast IMO, there’s plenty of time to read what’s on screen, that’s just me at least
Sep 18, 2021 6:28 AM

Mar 2021
Its good, nothing too much fast placed and shit, character development is to the point, waifus are on the point, pizza hut is on the point, mecha is on the point, best C.C. is on the fucking point.
Sep 18, 2021 6:53 AM

Jul 2017
What no? are you slow at reading? watch dubbed if you cant keep up then idk
Sep 18, 2021 7:10 AM
Jun 2021
Toomyjm said:
that’s just me at least

Yeah! :) Maybe I'm just a baby weeb who needs practice
Sep 18, 2021 7:14 AM
Jul 2020
Arrowfae said:
Toomyjm said:
that’s just me at least

If you find it fast, then just keep watching until the end, you’d die trying at least and eventually you’ll get used to it, for me I’ve never really had a problem with reading subs too slow so just keep watching in general ahaha ^_^
Sep 18, 2021 7:15 AM
Jun 2021
Toomyjm said:
Arrowfae said:

If you find it fast, then just keep watching until the end, you’d die trying at least and eventually you’ll get used to it, for me I’ve never really had a problem with reading subs too slow so just keep watching in general ahaha ^_^

Thanks for the tips! :)
Sep 18, 2021 7:18 AM

Aug 2020
Yeah I agree the pacing and subtitles are really fast

γ€Œ 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ••π•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€, 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕖 π•—π• π•£π•ž 」

Sep 18, 2021 7:59 AM

May 2021
Well I didn't have any problems watching it.
Subtitles were fine with me as well, but not everyone can adapt to a complete new pace right up.
Sep 18, 2021 10:13 AM
Oct 2019
I didn't have an issue with this problem at all, idk what to say.
Sep 18, 2021 10:19 AM
Jun 2021
MALstinks said:
4 episodes finished and it introduced alot of characters and i mean alot. i have seen fast paced animes like devilman crybaby,hellsing ultimate, fmab,another,ttgl etc i have no problem with those animes but holy shit. this is too much even the subtitles are faster!!!! i cant always pause and read the same text over and over again and no before you guys comment that switch to dub i wont... is r2 fast paced as well like r1??
yeah it’s pretty fast paced but I dunno just try and keep up watchind dub also may help you understand it smoother if English is your main language and the dub is actually pretty good
Sep 18, 2021 10:28 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
MALstinks said:

Why not switch to dub? There no shame in struggling with a sub and Code Geass is generally recognised as a really good dub, with Lelouch, Susako, CC/C2 and Kallen all done really well and fittingly. Seems like the simple solution, pretty stupid(no offence) to stick with the sub for purity's sake when there's a perfectly good dub available. You should always watch something in whatever way is the most comfortable and funπŸ‘πŸ‘.
momentieSep 18, 2021 10:39 AM
Sep 18, 2021 10:34 AM
Jul 2021
If you're gonna be a sub elitist and refuse to watch dub then prepare to pay the consequences.
Sep 18, 2021 11:41 AM

Jan 2021
As someone who had to grind through at 1.75x speed, I'd wholeheartedly disagree lmao
Sep 18, 2021 1:42 PM
Jul 2018
That's... interesting, because the main thing I disliked about it was that it was moving too slowly for the kind of story it is.
Sep 18, 2021 4:27 PM
Sep 2020
MALstinks said:

So you want it to be longer than 10 hours?
Sep 18, 2021 6:03 PM
Apr 2020
MALstinks said:

Youre having problems with the subtitles of this show? Jesus, don’t ever watch the Monagatari Franchise
Sep 18, 2021 8:31 PM

Aug 2021
momentie said:
MALstinks said:

Why not switch to dub? There no shame in struggling with a sub and Code Geass is generally recognised as a really good dub, with Lelouch, Susako, CC/C2 and Kallen all done really well and fittingly. Seems like the simple solution, pretty stupid(no offence) to stick with the sub for purity's sake when there's a perfectly good dub available. You should always watch something in whatever way is the most comfortable and funπŸ‘πŸ‘.

From what I have heard only r1 is a good dub after r1 the dub gets worse
Sep 18, 2021 8:38 PM

Aug 2021
certifiedbinger said:
As someone who had to grind through at 1.75x speed, I'd wholeheartedly disagree lmao
certifiedbinger said:

Uh watching anime at fast speed doesnt really gets more interesting tho you are trying force yourself to finish the anime without understanding anything
Sep 19, 2021 1:31 AM

Nov 2020
Don't think too much during first 10 episodes of Code Geass. No one understood what happened
Sep 19, 2021 12:24 PM

Jan 2021
MALstinks said:
certifiedbinger said:
certifiedbinger said:

Uh watching anime at fast speed doesnt really gets more interesting tho you are trying force yourself to finish the anime without understanding anything

Actually no, I went with the dub for this one so understanding wasn't really the issue.
But ig I was trying to finish it without dropping.
Sep 19, 2021 3:39 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
MALstinks said:
momentie said:

From what I have heard only r1 is a good dub after r1 the dub gets worse

Maybe watch it for yourself and see rather then be swayed by heresayπŸ˜…, I'm kind of interested in where exactly you heard that, the cast is the exact same in both and I can assure as someone who'es seen it dubbed more then once that both series are of a high qualityπŸ‘.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

276 by CobraNotKatsura »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

122 by shakinfuture2 »»
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

» Code Geass is an omnipandering anime ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Feb 3

69 by AnimSr »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Feb 18, 2007

142 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Crystal - Feb 7, 2007

175 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 2:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.