Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 15, 2021 8:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Koushi's health doesn't look good this episode and honestly, he should give himself a break more often. Luckily, the girls gets the chance to take care of him.

What an episode again. Didn't really get the impression of a finale but it had its usual fan servicy gimmicks like the nurse outfit lul
Sep 15, 2021 8:00 AM

Jul 2017
It's life as usual at the Goddess Dormitory, and Atena looks like she burned the midnight oil for some reason to surprise Koushi.

But forget Atena, Koushi has fallen severely sick from a cold while taking care of the dorm. So in the stereotypical fashion, they come up with numerous ideas to cheer him up for his recovery, which leads to pure unadulterated ecchi moments. Sutea is even more surprised lols, she cannot sustain heat, but gets a feel for it anyways.

From weirdly concocted food to Frey's cosplay, and even sharing naked bath moments, this is the raunchiest episode ever. Didn't think I need Koushi wearing Kiriya's clothing, but that certainly feels cold outside, and it most certainly doesn't help Koushi's recovery. Atena's plea to the girls to nurse Koushi on her own (while overcoming her androphobia) is a godsend with everyone's genuine worriness.

The final gift with Atena giving Koushi the pair of gloves that she specially knitted for him, and the whole cast gathering together just makes my day. May the days of the Goddess Dormitory continue like clockwork.

They saved the best for last. Gonna miss that catchy OP.
KANLen09Sep 15, 2021 10:47 AM
Sep 15, 2021 8:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kinda boring for a last episode, Koushi was sick but at least we got fanservice because the girls are still horny even in this situation, it was cute for the Atena part though, she even made gloves for him... well this anime is just fanservice and that's all, barely any plot xD
Sep 15, 2021 9:40 AM

Jun 2019
Aww... poor Koushi doesn't look too healthy in this episode. The poor boy's sick but I think that might be a good thing for him since he's been taken care of by the girls of the Dormitory. Once again, lots of ecchi and fanservice moments in this final episode as usual. Well, good to know that all the girls do care about him a lot.

Overall, it was an alright experience. Nothing just pure fun and horny moments. LOL
Sep 15, 2021 10:09 AM
Jul 2021
Oh man, Frey is EPIC. Can the world please fill up with a bunch of her and the other women of Goddess Dormitory lmao. I didn't realize this was the finale until I saw this post and that bums me out Soo much. I'm highly doubtful this will get a season 2 but I'll still hold out hope 🤞🙏. Seriously he would have DEFINITELY busted a 🥜 when Frey was on him in the bathroom at that age lmfao 🤣.. Seriously though I am pretty disappointed they didn't do the "confess while sleeping thing" that would have been awesome, and great to see Atena's reaction to what he said. They teased it soo long on his side AND hers and then they did nothing. Also damn C-Blocks! Let Atena and Koushi go alone! Yeah definitely disappointing Finale to a series that probably won't get a S2.
DKDiabloLichtSep 15, 2021 10:23 AM
Sep 15, 2021 10:12 AM

Apr 2014
Atena was very cute and lovely in this episode. With those meddlings, no wonder why Koushi's situation got worse. Well, at least, he can recover in the end.

This anime should get one or two more episodes. Anyways, it is a pretty decent fan-services anime.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 15, 2021 10:25 AM
Jul 2021
Seriously though why did they tease romance between those two if they weren't going to have them say anything to each other?? I know he's young and she's 16 but still, they could have verbalized it for the future lol.. I guess they just wanted to sell books
Sep 15, 2021 10:33 AM

Nov 2016
I enjoyed the first episodes and some of the ecchi, but there's not enough going on to stay invested for 10 episodes imo.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 15, 2021 10:37 AM

Dec 2010
The show was mostly alright, but I was definitely disappointed with the low quality fanservice. Wish it had a bit more budget on that front.
DarkDooM2Sep 16, 2021 12:31 PM
Sep 15, 2021 10:38 AM

May 2021
The final episode. Frey cosplaying a nurse was a great scene to see xD. The girls all tried to nurse Koushi back to health but every attempt seemed to end in a sexy scene too lol. Going to miss this anime and though I don’t think we’ll get it, I would love to get a s2
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 15, 2021 10:40 AM

Apr 2018
Overdramatic fever but the fanservice was great. The ideas that they came up with to help Koushi were hilarious. Espically the Nurse outfit was just *chef kiss*. Well, the poisonious food, bath scene and what more. Nothing helped the sick Koushi, but Athena prepared a beautiful gift and that's how the anime ends. Everyone gathers together and the fanservice is over!

Didn't really feel like a final episode but there wasn't a plot anyway. The fanservice was great and the OP was hell catchy! Definitly liked this and hoping for a second season.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 15, 2021 10:49 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
CALM DOWN GUYS, IT WAS JUST A COLD.

Its over huh?... I will miss this show. I liked it a lot. Nobody needs to tell me that it was cringe, I know that well. But I got into anime through shows like this. So watching it was like re-living a fragment of myself. Now that its over, I don't know the next time I will get a chance to watch a show like this. A pure slice of life non-romance ecchi "harem".

I may not give it any rating, but in my heart, its a 10/10.

Sep 15, 2021 11:10 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Certainly not a great time to get a cold but getting such heartfelt care must've made up for it. Quite the nurse outfit that, by the way.

NGL, the first few eps seemed a little enjoyable but the gimmicks got too redundant and thus my interest waned.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 15, 2021 11:26 AM

Jun 2017
Not bad for a season closer. I also wish there was more to the romance or fanservice but not that much can be developed in 10 episodes anyway, especially when each girl had their own episode as well.
Sep 15, 2021 11:35 AM
May 2016
I liked it, fun, and ecchi and actually kinda sweet at times. Plus pretty high quality and consistent artwork for this type of show. Hopefully the Blu-ray has a bonus ep or two.
Sep 15, 2021 12:27 PM

Oct 2017
Poor guy can't chill even when he's sick with all the hot onee san's making trouble. Also They went all out with the fanservice in the finale which was nice. The end was pretty nice too with no cliffhanger and such.

Fun harem, ecchi overall. Would definitely like to see another season but the chances are very slim.
Sep 15, 2021 1:06 PM

Apr 2017
For an ecchi harem show, this series sure has great depth in their relationships and what it means to live together. No, not talking about the fall on boobs moment, but the actual warmth and familial love that Koushi gets from these literal former strangers.

I came for the boobs and ass, stayed for the fun and warm interactions. 9/10, would love a second season if possible.
Sep 15, 2021 1:11 PM
Feb 2021
I loved it! I really want a season 2 for this anime. The animation, music, OP, voice actors, were perfect. One of my top 5 of this season!

10/10
Sep 15, 2021 1:14 PM

May 2020
Koushi being sick and everybody taking turns to watch him over, was pretty fun how they were all giving their best in it. Loved that nurse outfit of Frey, everyone desires that kind of nursing.

Was a fun last episode, and they pretty much had every element of fanservice too throughout the series, nothing much with the plot though. Possibility of a sequel is low, but it won't hurt to have some hope.
Softhenic03Dec 4, 2021 2:44 AM
Sep 15, 2021 2:11 PM

Mar 2021
That was a great ending for a delicious anime. I will certainly request for Frey to be my nurse when I get sick 😉 The bath scene was on a whole new level, I would do anything to switch places with Koushi 😏

Most of all, I love the scene where Atena took care of Koushi with the assistance of the others. What a wholesome ending 🥰
Sep 15, 2021 2:18 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Welp, Koushi got sick after collapsing in the store. At first the girls were fighting over who would take care of him, but things got serious when his fever got worse. I mean, why did Koushi go back outside in that skimpy outfit when it was cold outside. That just makes him look like a brain dead idiot. Atena volunteered to watch over Koushi and he eventually got better. This episode was kind of lackluster in a sense that outside of Koushi getting sick nothing really happened. It's a shame that we only got ten episodes, but I guess it was the only way to cover 4 volumes of material without ending it on a cliffhanger.

I give this series a 7/10.
Sep 15, 2021 2:43 PM

Feb 2021
It was cool I guess, this was the first seasonal anime that I ever followed through Hidive and I quite like it, I think the best episode was 8 and Kiryia is best girl for sure.

This probably will never get a second season, but when Sentai releases the Blu-ray this might get a special or something like that.
overall 6.6/10
Sep 15, 2021 2:53 PM

Jul 2011
After watching so many animes this fainting out of nowhere, gets dumb.

That green spice was, the virus dies if doesnt have a body to live on. Great thought.

I wish I did see the full line-up cosplayed as Sailor Moon characters.
Sep 15, 2021 3:15 PM

Dec 2015
DKDiabloLicht said:
Seriously though why did they tease romance between those two if they weren't going to have them say anything to each other?? I know he's young and she's 16 but still, they could have verbalized it for the future lol.. I guess they just wanted to sell books

ahh it is a women's COLLEGE... even as freshmen the girls would be 17-18... of course Serene has been there for an unknown number of years... if you go on the
Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun Fandom Page you'll find Atena is a 1st year in college and is 17.

Mineru is a 4th year and her age isn't listed, but it should be about 22. plus she buys booze and drinks on-screen. RL drinking/purchasing booze is illegal nation-wide in Japan unless you're 20. also Japanese TV shows... even those airing after 'Golden Time' 7-10pm for 'family friendly TV shows'... can NOT show characters drinking/smoking etc. if they're under-age.

Frey is listed at 20 years old. no college year on those pages.

Kiriya is a 2nd year and is listed at 19 years old.

Serene, as i said before her college year is unknown... but she's been 'observed' on campus for many years by that 'research club' shown in the school festival arc. her age isn't listed on the fandom pages either.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Sep 15, 2021 3:25 PM
Jul 2021
KiliianSleipnir said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

ahh it is a women's COLLEGE... even as freshmen the girls would be 17-18... of course Serene has been there for an unknown number of years... if you go on the

Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun Fandom Page you'll find Atena is a 1st year in college and is 17.

Mineru is a 4th year and her age isn't listed, but it should be about 22. plus she buys booze and drinks on-screen. RL drinking/purchasing booze is illegal nation-wide in Japan unless you're 20. also Japanese TV shows... even those airing after 'Golden Time' 7-10pm for 'family friendly TV shows'... can NOT show characters drinking/smoking etc. if they're under-age.

Serene, as i said before her college year is unknown... but she's been 'observed' on campus for many years by that 'research club' shown in the school festival arc. her age isn't listed on the fandom pages either.

Someone ABSOLUTELY changed that in the last two weeks, I literally just looked it up during that weeks episode. It 1000% said 16 before, and anyone can change anything they want on that site. They probably felt guilty about being attracted to a 16 year old and wanted to make her a little older, or they wanted to "win" an argument online. Plus this is fake story, people skip grades all the time I've seen 14 year olds in college in an Anime before. Regardless if she's 16 like I think or 17, they could easily say something and do a time skip to when they are old enough. She's afraid of all other men so she'll probably be available

This page says shes 18 https://mywaifulist.moe/waifu/atena-saotome-mother-of-the-goddess-dormitory
Sep 15, 2021 4:28 PM

Jul 2016
Oh yes. The deadly Japanese cold that can kill you in the blink of an eye if you are not careful enough.

Disappointing last episode. This show was never good at handling drama and this episode was another proof of that fact. Koushi only had a cold yet all the girls were acting as if he had some terminal illness. sigh*

Anyways, mediocre-to-bad show overall. Leaving some few scenes aside, ecchi was mostly standard and uninspiring; the little drama it had felt forced and particularly, I think Sutea's addition to the cast was a mistake since she literally ruined most of the episodes she was in.

4/10
Sep 15, 2021 5:05 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This episode was a pretty good finale for this show, while it didn’t feel like a final episode it gave us some good ecchi and wholesome moments, which is all I can ask for. Really liked the final shot of everyone together as well.

This was the first anime of mine to end this season, and honestly I loved it, I haven’t seen a really good Ecchi in a while and this 100% did it for me, all the girls were great, Kiriya being my favorite, the fanservice was always good and the style of it reminded me of a favorite anime series of mine, To Love-Ru. Giving how I raised myself on anime with fun ecchi shows like this, these always hold a special place in my heart, despite how silly that sounds lol.

It was a super good time all the way through, and I’d personally love another season or some OVAs. Also that OP was one of the bests of the season, and the ED was cute!
Sep 15, 2021 5:06 PM
Jul 2018
the show came to an end plus Koushi getting sick and passing out at the convenience store and with the girls helping him with medicine no more worked out more the better and having really rested, pretty cool episode for the 6/10 finale.
Sep 15, 2021 6:41 PM

Jun 2021
Nice way to end the show. Nothing special, but wrapped up the story in a nice way.

The decision to make this a 10 episode adaptation was probably for the best given how the animation quality was starting to deteriorate.
Sep 15, 2021 6:44 PM

Dec 2015
DKDiabloLicht said:
KiliianSleipnir said:

Someone ABSOLUTELY changed that in the last two weeks, I literally just looked it up during that weeks episode. It 1000% said 16 before, and anyone can change anything they want on that site. They probably felt guilty about being attracted to a 16 year old and wanted to make her a little older, or they wanted to "win" an argument online. Plus this is fake story, people skip grades all the time I've seen 14 year olds in college in an Anime before. Regardless if she's 16 like I think or 17, they could easily say something and do a time skip to when they are old enough. She's afraid of all other men so she'll probably be available

This page says shes 18 https://mywaifulist.moe/waifu/atena-saotome-mother-of-the-goddess-dormitory

the folks on Fandom that run those pages are pretty dedicated, and accurate. yeah, that specific Fandom is not very well written both grammatically and they use a lot of copy/paste in-between entries to save time typing everything out multiple times.

but, if folks comment 'hey you're wrong on this that and the other thing' or there's an edit SUGGESTED... a 'normal user' on Fandom... which i am... i don't own any pages... the edits do appear before the page 'owner' and edits HAVE to be approved by the page owner or designated persons. no randos are allowed to just go in and mess things up on Fandom.

also, considering another set of Japanese 'decency laws'... putting that much un-edited TnA out there and the girls being even slightly close to underaged... yeah it wouldn't even be on AT-X... the 'risque' channel on Japanese TV. it'd be 'membership only adult site streaming online' or disk-only in the 18+ section of the stores/web-merchants.

trying to get into a Japanese college under-age? ain't easy. my particular US college had 3 ladies do foreign exchange with us from Japan. i ran into them each at a presently closed big 'chain bookstore' that carried manga/LN. we got to be buddies and stuff like that came up. skipping ahead in the grade system in Japan... is nigh on impossible. we're talking super genius level folks. there's only one girl in that dorm that's smart enough... and as i said Mineru's already a 4th year.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Sep 15, 2021 7:11 PM
Jul 2017
I wanted Atena to kiss Koushi to have his fever broken and recovered to conclude the show. Koushi was feeling sick and the girls had to look after him. When we first met Koushi, he was homeless and his parents abandoned him. The poor kid needed a place to stay and it was a girls' dorm. And at the end, he finally found a roof over his head and has gained a family of older sisters that love, cherish, and support him.
Sep 15, 2021 8:14 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
It was an alright series. It's got some wholesome moments which I enjoyed, but there's plenty of forced fanservice shenanigans which became repetitive and that made it frustrating to watch this anime. However, the wholesome moments still made up for it.

I doubt I would watch a sequel if there would ever be one. I've kinda had enough of the forced ecchi.
Sep 15, 2021 8:44 PM

Nov 2011
Good episode to end on. I wish they brought us a season 2 because the Goddess' are just that. Fucking Goddess'

And we had our plateful in this last episode. Would have liked more Fan service but hey it is what it is.

8/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 15, 2021 9:22 PM

Jul 2014
Holy crap, Frey was extra horny today and I'm grateful for that. First as a sexy (and horny) nurse and then with that sexy (and horny) bath scene with Serene's help... HOT DAMN!

Atena's shirt falling off and then Mineru's failed seasoning bomb xD. Lots of great ecchi moments to end the series.

And so it ends... damn, I'm actually sad. What a great ecchi series this turned out to be! And in its uncensored greatness no less. I'm going to miss all these best girls.

We need more shows like this/10
Sep 15, 2021 9:57 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Imagine you crack the eggs, admire it, and then drank it all in one big gulp. That's Serene, the best goddess of the show for you.

A pretty normal ending, i'd say, not too outstanding, but surely it can make me enjoy every bits of their play. By using the usual cold sick treatment trope as a device to create a lewd moment within the girls, its just fine. Frey in a nurse outfit amused me, while the bath scene unexpectedly very hot. Then i got to see Kiriya tried to smell Koushi-kun underwear. Sick af, girl!

Oh yeah, this is a pretty normal ecchi show. So, yeah, my expectation is so low to the point that i'm enjoying this show more than i do. But, still, i expect something more progression to the 'another' plot, if you know what i mean. So, yeah, an alright ecchi show, with an alright ending, i'd say that again....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 16, 2021 3:05 AM

Oct 2016
Man, I am gonna fucking miss this show. Shit, it even made me tear up when the opening song started at the end. Came for the fanservice stayed for the super likeable characters and character interactions. I don't think there's enough chapters for a second season anytime soon, but maybe someday. 8/10
Sep 16, 2021 4:35 AM

Feb 2015
Came or boobs and wasn't dissapointed. That said I wish the Koushi was a bit older as its still a weired set up. Can't see it getting more than one season.
Sep 16, 2021 7:32 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
I think i really could've enjoyed it if Koushi wasnt 10 y/o. I guess it was okay and the girls where kinda hot

smoochie smoochie

Sep 16, 2021 12:14 PM

May 2018
KiliianSleipnir said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

Well, buddy, you maybe correct with most of them girls, but Athena to be 17, well I'm guessing the original creator made a mistake, since High School students in Japan graduate at 18 so given that Athena didn't when to cram school she would be 18 if she didn't attend cram school or 19 if she did attend cram school. You also have to consider her birthday which May, so given that she graduated on March then by the time she attends college and meets Koushi she would have been 18 already.
JiangHaoyi1979Sep 16, 2021 12:21 PM
Sep 16, 2021 1:15 PM

Dec 2015
brruh another romance that goes nowhere, open ending, and ecchi-filled comedy, 4/10. Next
Sep 16, 2021 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
With a season so full of terrible garbage such as Slime and Bokutachi no Remake, I'm surprised this anime ended up not being bad. The fanservice helped a lot though. 6/10
Sep 16, 2021 4:46 PM
Jun 2013
Great ecchi anime, everything that was supposed to do, it did great, it has charismatic characters, a good male mc, super cute & hot girls, lewd fanservice and nudity, seriously what you can't even complain? ofc unless you're some boring elitist that takes anime too seriously or offended normie, this was a absolute entertaining show, Season 2 please!
Sep 16, 2021 8:24 PM

Nov 2018
My main complaint about the show is that Serene wasn't lewded very much.
Sep 17, 2021 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
Hoping for season 2
Sep 17, 2021 12:36 PM

Dec 2015
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
KiliianSleipnir said:

Well, buddy, you maybe correct with most of them girls, but Athena to be 17, well I'm guessing the original creator made a mistake, since High School students in Japan graduate at 18 so given that Athena didn't when to cram school she would be 18 if she didn't attend cram school or 19 if she did attend cram school. You also have to consider her birthday which May, so given that she graduated on March then by the time she attends college and meets Koushi she would have been 18 already.

this is the Japanese year system. 6+3+3+4 elementary (Shogakko) 6-12 year old kids is 6 years, junior high/middle school (Chugakko) 12-15 year old kids is 3 years, senior high (Kotogakko) 15-18 is 3 years, basic academic college/Bachelor's Degree 4 years...

the US just adds 1 year to senior high school. 6 3 4 4. BUT we start KG at 5y/o whereas the Japanese start it at 6. see how it balances out? we start a year earlier and require a year MORE of ALL COMPULSORY education. but the Japanese start a year later, don't require HS, and HS is a year shorter. so graduating HS at 17 isn't impossible.

also in both countries you can get a lower level academic or technical college certificate. to start with, and possibly go higher than the normal 4 years. Master's, Doctorate, MD/PHD etc.

i graduated high school in the US at 17... started KG at 5 like everybody else... i didn't skip any grades... it ain't easy but you can get into a technical school in Japan without a HS diploma. now an academic college, i doubt it. and i'm pretty certain this is an academic college, not many all girls technical schools in Japan.

also, if you didn't know, skipping a few terms or up to a year before entering college in Japan is not unheard of. working part or full time, studying entrance exam guides written specifically for a certain college or a certain field/area of study that a group of colleges specializes in, building up a 'nest egg' so students can pay several months of tuition before scholarships etc. kick in, having a little extra cash so you can live someplace better, expenses etc. or just to experience life outside of 'gotta gooo to schoooool' for so many years.

cram school has nothing to do with it. if you didn't know, they're entirely utterly and completely privatized in Japan. parents can get scholarships and stuff. but cram schools are NOT part of the public curriculum in Japan. their Ministry of Education DOES regulate them, require them to follow guidelines etc. but you go to cram school in Japan, it's just so you get better GRADES... not progress faster/skip ahead.

it's NOT like... u go to cram school, you get ahead of everybody else on Winter/Summer bla bla bla vacations. no, it don't work like that. otherwise the schools in Japan WOULDN'T HAVE those vacations, they'd just go to school everyday, all day, all month, and all year long.

oh, and the classic anime 'school on Saturday'? it is not actually required by Japanese national law. school systems (lower than college) and prefectures can permit Saturday classes, but the National Law states a Saturday course-load ends at 1pm. period. no classes after 1.
Sep 17, 2021 6:48 PM

Mar 2014
The pace of directing overall feels sluggish perhaps due to the dull and watery plot. It gives a vibe that this anime's directed by an amatuer, and there's not much of fan service either. The production could just utilize toloveru as how it's been filmed for reference but they didn't.
Sep 18, 2021 8:18 AM

Feb 2020
Cursed body washing.

But anyways, this felt like a whole lot of nothing, but I can't say if there was anything I actually disliked. Liked the similarities to Yuragi-sou, but I'd say this was probably slightly worse. Didn't mind the low-quality production.
Sep 18, 2021 8:38 AM

Oct 2008
awww it ended...no more pointy erect uncensored nipples! and many type of sizes of bobas!
3/5.
6/10.

Osivix said:
Hoping for season 2

yes hoping for more bobas!

Sep 18, 2021 12:37 PM

Jan 2020
I enjoyed the series and the finale. It was pretty sweet how they took care of Koushi when he was sick and I'm glad he's better now

I'll honestly miss this lol. I like seeing the cast together

Sep 19, 2021 9:21 AM
Sep 2021
i just need s2, i really like when koushi and atena scene 🙏
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

46 by Flutty_Putty »»
Mar 23, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2021

54 by Flutty_Putty »»
Mar 23, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

63 by Flutty_Putty »»
Mar 8, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2021

67 by beyonce_hamlet »»
Mar 8, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2021

39 by Rezzurwrath »»
Feb 15, 2:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.