Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 15, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was probably the most serious episode in the show to date yet. Seriously, even Mio got emotional after the events that happened. And poor Tomoe...

Hell, even Makoto felt the feelings of despair. That was painful to watch but at least TOmoe is fine now. Hopefully this sort of tragedy doesn't happen again.
Sep 15, 2021 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
With Tomoe's fragment down, Makoto can only rely on the lich to save Hokuto, which something's gone wrong with his regeneration. But there's a bigger tragedy in all of this: Makoto got absolutely mindfucked to the point of realization. And it's all the blonde-haired adventurer's fault, which sends Makoto down his triggered and warped state of mind to exterminate her mercilessly. With the resurfacing of his memories, Makoto truly is unsalvageable.

Truly a time for mourning for the dead in the demiplane, and Makoto establishes the name "Shiki" for the lich while the original herself recovers healthily. Hah, using their powers in a master-servant relationship such as this, but Tomoe and Mio sure likes to infer about "bonds" in whatever jokes they could muster, which Shiki got the short end of the stick even though he didn't do anything. Makoto's inspection around the demiplane to be more secured against future adventurers, it's for the better, and sacrifices made will not be in vain.

A good thing that he's still in contact with the Rembrandt Trading Company for business, and finally unmasking his mask that hid his ugliness, and Rembrandt will have to get used to the accursed face. Giving both Tomoe and Mio their specific favorites of his memories for farewell gifts, and he's off with Shiki to do his trading and find answers...except that the Goddess intervened to send strong demonic enemies his way (this is a comparable timeskip of the manga).

Welp, now I'm even more excited for the final episode next week.
KANLen09Sep 15, 2021 10:14 AM
Sep 15, 2021 8:19 AM

Apr 2016
Okay first thing, you fucked up the moment you hurt the piggy-chan. And a second thing i must say, i was not expecting this kind of a "dark" turn of events in the beginning. It kinda felt out of place in contrast with all the happy and dandy stuff from the previous episodes to be honest.

Especially when they went to happy and dandy stuff right after ...
Sep 15, 2021 8:19 AM

Jun 2019
Wow... that was the darkest episode of this show so far. So many were injured and that one nice orc and Tomoe's fragment died because of those disgusting hyumans. Goes to show, how trash they can be. Makoto lost it in this episode completely killing that girl like that. Then, the realization he felt after that was painful to see as well.

Well, I'm glad that Tomoe and Mio are cheerful as ever. And, are still fighting over Makoto. And, I'm happy to see Makoto taking preventive measures. No one wants to see such a sight ever again.
Sep 15, 2021 8:23 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was really dark to see Makoto like that but it's deserved, that's really sad for the ones who died... anyway now they have many news plans especially to go far away but of course you have some new opponents to disturb everything ahah, only one episode left though :/ and I don't think that they'll continue with another season since they skipped all the other heroes stuff
Sep 15, 2021 8:36 AM

Mar 2013
They really skipped some chapters just to go into this point of Makoto getting forcefully summoned to another place and heck being attacked by someone probably stronger than him. I can't wait for this arc to start but we only have last week's episode left and I doubt this will be finished in this season.

I love Mio and Tomoe's tantrum earlier of who has the most bond with their master and Shiki is weak and hopeless to be in an argument with the other two. hahaha poor Shiki. :v

And the mob character earlier, she has my sincere condolence of making our kind Makoto get angry and end her greedy life.

I don't know why but Tomoe's plotting and Makoto's rage was pretty bland and how Makoto entered the mist earlier was pretty CGI-ish.
CrazyButNot4USep 15, 2021 8:45 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 15, 2021 8:52 AM

Dec 2018
Feeling like there's gonna be a season 2, hopefully there is
The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Sep 15, 2021 9:00 AM
Jul 2021
These M#$#$#$#$ made me sooo ANGRY. I know it was savage but I ABSOLUTELY loved the way he waxed that woman in that cold and crazy way. And the way they shot it in black and white with the only thing in color being the blood, that was soo sick. Seriously I did NOT expect this show to go that dark, nor did I expect the revenge to be so well done. This show is really good imo and I really hope we get more of it. I especially want to see what happens when he interacts with that trash Goddess who messed with him in the beginning.

Also man F$&# these biatches at the end! I hope the young master can heal his damn fingers! And I know he's strong but how's he going to beat them without his allies?? And lastly I know the Goddess doesn't like him for whatever stupid reason other than him being ugly? (Do we know the reason yet? Is it his parents or does anyone who read tbe manga know?). I seriously hate that Goddess and if she's trying to get him waxed I hate her even more, especially since he's a good guy and just trying to protect everyone. Also why would a Goddess work with Demons?
Sep 15, 2021 9:02 AM
Dec 2019
This was one of the best episode so far.
Remember when that goddess called our MC "ugly" in the beginning and he himself lacked self-confidence ? Now the same guy turned into a gigachad in first half, killed a woman, took revenge and saved his people's. 🔥 We've come a long way in this story. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a lot of dark stuffs from now on after seeing that cliffhanger in the end. I'm pretty excited. Also hope this gets a season 2. This is one of my favourite Isekai now.
Sep 15, 2021 9:05 AM

Apr 2021
Best episode yet can't wait to see the final episode next week
Sep 15, 2021 9:09 AM
Aug 2017
Yes. Yes. Yes. Final Battle. Sophia :v
Sep 15, 2021 9:09 AM
Nov 2020
Can anyone spoil me who is the swordwomen who cut off his finger and is she stronger than the mc?
And will he fk the goddess later on?
I dont know where to read the novel
Sep 15, 2021 10:00 AM
Sep 2019
Hoooolyyyy, the Moment Makoto went full on dark mode when killing that blonde haired B**ch was absolutely amazing.My favourite episode of the entire show so far just for him killing her off cold heartedly. Damn that was cool.
Sep 15, 2021 10:02 AM
Sep 2019
ravenLin666 said:
Can anyone spoil me who is the swordwomen who cut off his finger and is she stronger than the mc?
I haven't read the novel or the manga yet, but that swordwoman is propably that 1 Adventurere who was mentioned in episode 4 I guess( not sure which episode, but was early on), who is said to be Level 900 wahtever and is super strong.
The little boy beside her may be the other summoned hero of this world, but I'm not sure about that.
Sep 15, 2021 10:08 AM

Jul 2015
Makoto's innocence got destroyed this episode.The darkest episode till now.He will now be less trustworthy of strangers i believe.

Also at the end getting teleported and facing 2 strong opponents.One more episode left.Hopefully it will be good like the rest.

Sep 15, 2021 10:17 AM

Apr 2018
Well, the greedy adventures got what they deserved. Killed off Tomoe's fragment and Small Piggy. Mikito's furious face was pretty chill but his dialogues felt a bit edgy but hey, I'm really hoping for a second season. Probably the darkest episode yet, he has a lot of things to do after this. After saying farewell to the people who helped him, it's time to leave but that twist in the ending. The Godness found him. And seems like he's up against the Heroes. Can't wait for the final episode. This was such a great episode.
SideCharacterKalSep 15, 2021 10:24 AM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 15, 2021 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
Holy Shit this episode was insane! First RIP to the Orc and Tomoe's fragment. They actually got turned to dust. Which I assume the other two adventures were dusted as well. But that bitch who got away... Damn Makoto...showing no mercy at all.

We got to see some good moments again with Tomoe and Mio. Always good.

Makoto showing his true face...which was questionable.

Then we pop off again with the Goddess transporting Makoto to some chick Sophia slashing off his fingers...actually crazy.

Damn I PRAY we get a season 2 announcement next week because this anime is great.

They also mention the "Trust" Between Tomoe and Makoto...some call it trust, I call it LOVE!
SoraSenpaiSep 15, 2021 10:39 AM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 15, 2021 10:35 AM
Nov 2019
Still don't know what the fuck this godess's problem is. Like chill out
Sep 15, 2021 10:48 AM

Feb 2015
Not sure what happened in the last couple of mins but this show needs a season 2.its only just getting started
Sep 15, 2021 10:52 AM

Feb 2019
I feel like “goodbye” is the perfect title for this episode because it really does feel like a departure from all we’ve expected from this series. The opening 10 minutes were so damn dark I thought I was watching Re:Zero. The fluffy exterior and easygoing episodes we’re used to are going away.

The cliffhanger we left on was brutal too.
Sep 15, 2021 10:59 AM
Mar 2021
Unnecessary comment: Amazing how I liked Tsuki Ga more than slime anime.
Sep 15, 2021 11:02 AM

Jul 2015
this was a damn dark episode.. i would not lie.. but Makoto killing the hyuman was a bit edgy and cringey.. or maybe a bit outta place.. but when he pierced her neck.. man.. this show took a turn for the worse.. (in a good way)
Good to see both the spider-kun and musashi-chan cheerful but Tomoe's fragment death felt a bit unsatisfactory.. granted i was spoiled weeks back.. so i had for something flashy.. and this didn't cut it..
The last few mins tho.. HOLY SHIT.. the all-so-powerful-and-OP MC losing his comrades and than losing his fingers.. the story is only starting for fuck sake.. and the next episode would be last.. :/

Gkeepes said:
Unnecessary comment: Amazing how I liked Tsuki Ga more than slime anime.

i wholeheartedly agree.. atleast this anime has some actions and going places etc.. and not just people talking to each other for 90% of the show..
Sep 15, 2021 11:25 AM

Oct 2017
Holy shit, was not expecting things to become like that. Wow just wow. Also quite the cliffhanger to end the episode too.
Sep 15, 2021 11:38 AM
Nov 2016
I was expecting him to start malding and kills humans. Did not expect him to only kill one. Would have been so cool to see him fken slaughter a whole city.
Sep 15, 2021 11:39 AM
May 2016
Yikes that went way dark for this show and quite the tone change for this late in the run. o_0
Sep 15, 2021 11:41 AM
Mar 2021
This episode truly reached my heart; I truly felt sad seeing all that transpired. If the adventures wanted stuff, they could have just asked instead of killing the owners and taking the spoils for themselves out of jealousy and greed. The female adventurer deserved her death, and the way it was executed was truly satisfying. I hope the other adventures pay for what they did. This episode shows how humans themselves will do anything because of their greed. I’m glad things were okay later but the sad thing is that once a life is taken, it can’t be brought back again.

Also, damn that stupid goddess. I think it’s time she gets put in her place; abusing her power and authority by ridding people she doesn’t like.

I’m hyped for the next episode (may probably be the last) and I can’t wait to see how things turn out.
Sep 15, 2021 11:42 AM
Mar 2021
martin12165 said:
I was expecting him to start malding and kills humans. Did not expect him to only kill one. Would have been so cool to see him fken slaughter a whole city.

At least he killed the mastermind
Sep 15, 2021 11:44 AM

Apr 2018
Considering next week's episode is the last, it'll just end with a S2 announcement. There's no way they will rush through the demon encounter
Sep 15, 2021 11:51 AM

Jun 2015
Shit is kicking off for sure. Although the worst possible outcome for those two at the end was they took a couple of fingers but also broke the seals he was using to keep his power in check. Next eps pls!! This is going to get wild I suspect!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 15, 2021 11:55 AM

Sep 2019
wow really love how makoto's part was adapted even though this episode pretty much cuts the content at least it doesn't bother me that much.
I also just realized after watching this episode that Makoto's group is similar to the characters from Journey to the West Makoto as Tang Sanzang, Tomoe as Sun Wukong, Mio as Zhu Bajie and Shiki as Sha Wujing.
Sep 15, 2021 12:03 PM

Apr 2017
Yo wtf, the sudden mood change is real LMFAO, suddenly brutally murdering the woman, then back to few comedy scenes, then end in brutal finger losing cliffhanger.

As interesting as it may, feel like the past few episodes were heavily rushed. I can feel that there are some contents cut here and there. The ogre's master was never mentioned anymore, and what the fuck there is a demon war or some shit going on? Yeah definitely rushed and badly paced.
Sep 15, 2021 12:03 PM
Jan 2018
Was expecting him to kill all the adventures that where involved but the leader will do

Guessing they are either heroes or they are part of the demon army that was mentioned

It seems a lot was cut to fit these events into 12 episodes. As the first half went by quickly
Sep 15, 2021 12:39 PM
Dec 2020
The actions of those adventurers highlight what is fundamentally broken in that world because of that useless goddess, and Makoto hasn't seemed to care until now. If the Orc and Fragment's deaths set him on the path to taking that b**ch down, then they wouldn't have died in vain. He's finally taking that world seriously.
Sep 15, 2021 12:48 PM
Jul 2021
Mattinator95 said:
Was expecting him to kill all the adventures that where involved but the leader will do

Guessing they are either heroes or they are part of the demon army that was mentioned

It seems a lot was cut to fit these events into 12 episodes. As the first half went by quickly
All the other adventurers involved already died. Only one left was the leader.
Sep 15, 2021 1:10 PM

Nov 2019
This show paid the price for being more rushed than the bowel movement on my first and only case of diarrhea.

So here is it - the tonal inconsistency, the lack of good foreshadowing, zigzag narration, episodes overcooked with all sorts of content, leading to something extremely important to the series in an underwhelming manner. Just imagine this happening near the end of a well-paced neatly adapted 24-episode show. Stop adapting hundreds of mid isekais, and focus on making a handful of them good; instead of making them a mere source material advertisement!

Gonna miss Fragment. Well actually nope because the show moved from her demise in a span of 5 minutes. I am liking Shiki, and that Alke guy (Hakuro?) might become a close friend to Makoto in the near future. Adventurer got what she deserved, those few minutes were really good directed, if I look at them like an isolated YouTube video clip. Things got hunky-dory again with mc leaving the realm and go around for some research. A very odd chronological transition happens, and suddenly he's minus his fingers! Okayyyyy. I don't think the swordswoman's safe with a ringless Makoto.

Plus points to Tomoe for being emotional support.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 15, 2021 1:15 PM
Nov 2008
Can't wait to see these chuuni morons getting fucked in the next episode lmao
Sep 15, 2021 1:17 PM

Dec 2015
how in the flying monkey butts can the light novel author write that final scene in this episode? what, did the art department for the anime not know? howabout the screenwriters? the director? anybody with a brain in their heads notice this? a sword of that shape and size... can NOT remove the MIDDLE TWO fingers of a human hand with a slash!

maybe. just MAYBE with a lunge aiming the sword's point in-between the middle and ring fingers, the two cutting edges of the blade would sever those two fingers. BUT without damaging the index and pinky fingers!? that makes it impossible. period!

physics, no matter the woo woo magic mojo whatever of a fantasy setting lets you do that. WITH A SWORD! no.

they entirely, utterly, and completely blew my immersion in this episode with that one scene.

somebody in the physical book publishing process should have taken the LN author aside and said 'no. you're not doing that. period. no discussions. no bitching. no negotiations. no. dude loses first two fingers, second two fingers, or ALL four fingers. NOT the middle two.' OR! if this is an 'anime original' bit of the story, somebody somewhere should have said the exact same thing.

otherwise, i enjoyed the episode.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Sep 15, 2021 1:29 PM

Oct 2017
They skipped the whole travel, huh?!
And the ongoing war is just a hint on the horizon...
Hopefully they do a "in the same time elsewhere..." or at least a flashback for the war in S2.
A "Sword Oratoria"-like spin-off for the hero parts would be good too :P

Any announcements yet?
Sep 15, 2021 1:56 PM

Dec 2015
Laplace_kun said:
This show paid the price for being more rushed than the bowel movement on my first and only case of diarrhea.

So here is it - the tonal inconsistency, the lack of good foreshadowing, zigzag narration, episodes overcooked with all sorts of content, leading to something extremely important to the series in an underwhelming manner. Just imagine this happening near the end of a well-paced neatly adapted 24-episode show. Stop adapting hundreds of mid isekais, and focus on making a handful of them good; instead of making them a mere source material advertisement!

Gonna miss Fragment. Well actually nope because the show moved from her demise in a span of 5 minutes. I am liking Shiki, and that Alke guy (Hakuro?) might become a close friend to Makoto in the near future. Adventurer got what she deserved, those few minutes were really good directed, if I look at them like an isolated YouTube video clip. Things got hunky-dory again with mc leaving the realm and go around for some research. A very odd chronological transition happens, and suddenly he's minus his fingers! Okayyyyy. I don't think the swordswoman's safe with a ringless Makoto.

Plus points to Tomoe for being emotional support.

the problem is, ever since the otaku/anime boom of Japan in the 1980's... around 60% of ALL anime EVER made are "mere source material advertisement." they're called 'pump and dump' shows for a reason. they exist only to bump the sales of the source materials... and merch. the classic 'one and done', 12 episodes, single TV season, annd that's all the anime/source fans get.

recently, say perhaps since 2000, these source advertisement shows have increased their length to 2 seasons. especially since the invention of the split cour anime production planning outline.

plus, if you realize the long term scheduling of anime... pre-covid it was a 2-3 YEAR process to: pick the 'franchise', gather the Yen together, choose the studio, get the production off the ground, find the voice talent, make the show, and then it is broadcast.

back in the 'hand drawn days' when everything was done on pages/cells with actual physical human hands doing all the art? those 3 years... were pretty much the entire anime industry standard. today, with only the key animation being done by a human with pencil/pen on paper/cells etc. and all the normal average everyday animation on PCs digitally; production schedules have gotten shorter and shorter and shows can get longer and longer.

here's a perfect exemplar of 'source material advertisement':

take a look at the light novel book/chapter list for 'Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei' on wikipedia. not the manga list. as of September 2020 there are THIRTY-TWO novels in the FIRST SERIES! in July 2020 it was announced that Tsutomu Satō was penning a direct book sequel and a new spinoff series: 'Zoku Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei Majian Kanpanī' (starting October 2020) and 'Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei Kigunasu no Otome-tachi' (January 2021). book1 of series1 of the light-novels was published July 2011.

now, check that same page's manga list. the first manga was started in January 2012... interestingly enough? the first anime was announced alongside the manga's announcement... but the first episode wasn't until April 6, 2014. ;) two years in anime production... yet another interesting fact? April 10, 2014... light-novel series1 book THIRTEEN was published that day... that same month in 2014? the first volume of the 'Nine Schools Competition Arc' of the manga's tankobon book came out.

kinda suspicious advertising campaign hmm? release 1 light novel, 1 tankobon volume, AND the anime starts... in the same MONTH! :D
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Sep 15, 2021 2:18 PM

Jun 2021
ravenLin666 said:

She is not stronger then the mc, in the manga he beats her and that small guy and regenerates his fingers, hopefully it'll be shown in next episode or new season. you can read the manga at https://mangadex.org/title/7643e9f6-8455-4a58-b7e8-bf6cd00f5251/tsuki-ga-michibiku-isekai-douchuu
Sep 15, 2021 2:23 PM
Jan 2018
Sawashiro, Miyuki Voicing Sofia ???
Sep 15, 2021 2:37 PM
Mar 2021
Damn.... I know when Makoto changes his personality everything will be really good asf. He doesn't show any mercy to human who killed them.

And after i watch episode 12 preview, i want to say this is will be on 🔥
Sep 15, 2021 2:41 PM

Nov 2019
@KiliianSleipnir Hmm, kinda sad. This makes you start losing faith over your favorite manga/ln getting the adaptation it deserves. But nice to get a viewpoint. You must be following anime for a long time.
Even without reading the source material I believe it at least deserves to be held with the same love as Shield Hero, Slime or other A tier isekai. Or this genre will truly become the trash regarded by so many.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 15, 2021 3:01 PM

Feb 2017
Roch2001 said:
Shit is kicking off for sure. Although the worst possible outcome for those two at the end was they took a couple of fingers but also broke the seals he was using to keep his power in check. Next eps pls!! This is going to get wild I suspect!!

When I saw his hand with the rings missing all I could think was "those two fucked things up", and heck even though I was worried they got a couple of his fingers I totally had forgotten he can just use Mio's power to grow them back.

Really liking the goddess meddling, the whole story can change from building a small nation where monsters can live in peace(tensura) to taking down the BS system that bitch of a goddess put in place, if not downright kill her(guess kumo-chan).
Sep 15, 2021 3:13 PM

Jan 2009
Xystus said:
Yo wtf, the sudden mood change is real LMFAO, suddenly brutally murdering the woman, then back to few comedy scenes, then end in brutal finger losing cliffhanger.

As interesting as it may, feel like the past few episodes were heavily rushed. I can feel that there are some contents cut here and there. The ogre's master was never mentioned anymore, and what the fuck there is a demon war or some shit going on? Yeah definitely rushed and badly paced.

Oh it was definitely rushed, honestly we shouldn't be seeing sofia and mitsurugi yet, as this is like 50 manga chapters in.
Sep 15, 2021 3:35 PM
Apr 2021
this hurts me the more that I think about it
the entire season has just been episodic fluff that hasn't really being growing anywhere. And now in the last 2 episodes it looks like they're finally starting the main plot.
Sep 15, 2021 3:50 PM

Jan 2021
This episode was certaintly more dark than the rest. Makoto is summoned by that bitch of a goddess to some random place, presumably right in the middle of a war, and now he has to fight some pretty tough characters with two missing fingers. It's definitely gonna be interesting to see.

Also, with one episode left and the possibilty of a cliffhanger, does anyone think there is gonna be a second season? Has the source material and the show done well enough in Japan to warrant a second season?

Sep 15, 2021 4:08 PM

Aug 2017
how much of the ln was adapted ?
Sep 15, 2021 4:24 PM

Dec 2013
Man, what a turn this show took, some episodes had a few mins of nothing and everything happened on the last 2 episodes, like the others are saying I really hope there is a second season.
Sep 15, 2021 4:50 PM
Jul 2018
Makoto changed with his anger after the deaths in question I didn't understand Tomoe was dying but survived he kind of quoted about Tomoe in death when he was furious with all that, more than Plot twist good in this episode even this ending seems to be good interesting with new opponents to face Makoto, the goddess must be plotting something with this whole situation, and taking advantage of it with Makoto, being transported to another place.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2021

72 by Raphaela28 »»
Apr 12, 2:48 PM

» Makoto a measured MC with maniacal tendencies. Seems contradictory no?

LordKirkis - Feb 7, 2023

18 by Kher_8 »»
Apr 8, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2021

138 by YuuHead »»
Feb 23, 1:53 PM

» Why does the mc not use his name?

Otakodo_kumo - Feb 18

8 by DarkXion »»
Feb 19, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

70 by Raitron_Oblivion »»
Feb 5, 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.