Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 22, 2021 10:02 PM
Jul 2021
calioni said:
Despite the ending being on the filler side, glad we learned more about Sullivan and the origin of the Demon King.

I really thought they did even better this season than the last, with more interesting arcs, and not dragging out certain parts like last season.

9/10, a hidden gem of the isekai genre, super excited for season 3.

this is not filler and exist in manga.
Sep 27, 2021 4:55 AM

Feb 2020
Another great season of iruma. I wish evil iruma had more screentime. Such a great version of iruma
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Oct 1, 2021 6:50 AM

Oct 2016
Really great season finale with wholesome bonding time with grandpa! Also setting up season 3 and maybe Iruma's new ambition of becoming Demon King.

So, Alikred is Derkila reversed and Ali and Derkila has the same voice actor so...

I think this is the first time we've got a good look at the netherworld. Damn, Derkila made a beautiful ass Netherworld. Can't wait for season 3 and as I cannot wait, I will be reading the manga lmao. Great season! 9/10
Oct 3, 2021 9:41 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Was a good season, Evil Iruma arc was the best. The biggest problem with the show is how uninteresting and unlikable Iruma is, and now with its harem shenanigans, another big problem seems to be brewing up.

7/10
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Oct 21, 2021 6:28 PM

Feb 2014
Was thinking about the Diagon Alley the whole time, very clear influence here.
Nov 10, 2021 8:13 PM

Oct 2019
I suspect Sullivan is wise enough to not want to be Demon King, even if he had the support of all the other 12 Crowns (one of whom -Baal- we know is a merciless criminal), and that's why he chose Iruma for that role.

I think he fears being corrupted by the power and authority of the position, thus wanted someone pure and innocent who would be much more resistant to corruption. Kind of like why Gandalf never dared touched the One Ring and had Frodo carry it.

I was almost 100% certain that the previous Demon King was a human, not a demon, but this huge guy certainly looked like a demon. I thought all Demon Kings of this universe needed to be human so that they can wear the Ring of Gluttony, which would drain the mana of any demon. I based that reasoning on the Demon King prophecy we were also told about in season 1.

However it appears that this prophecy referred to the next Demon King, not every Demon King. So, while the prophecy clearly refers to Iruma, he is apparently going to be the very first human Demon King of the Netherworld.

As for that 'Special Order' I wonder if it was engineered by Kalego-sensei or by Sullivan to have Iruma get stronger at a faster rate. The obvious guilty party is Kalego, but not necessarily the actual one. A great season overall, 8.25/10.
Feb 23, 2022 9:22 AM

Jun 2013
This was a decent and enjoyable season. It makes sense why Sullivan chose Iruma as his grandson. I guess the best part of this season was Iruma's evil cycle. The other arcs were good but that Walter park one felt a little dragged out.
Apr 14, 2022 4:34 PM
May 2020
The previous demon king seemed like he was a member of the black air force energy group. Iruma shopping with sulivan and opera was nice. A new term started and the misfit class are already in some kind of dilemma; getting me pumped for the next season fr fr
Apr 25, 2022 6:41 AM
Apr 2022
Am I the only one who notice that iruma is already rank 4 before the anime ends when he is wearing his clothes, I have been browsing multiple threads and for some reason no one notice it. I just found it while rewatching.
Jun 5, 2022 6:25 PM
Nov 2020
kagashikun said:
Am I the only one who notice that iruma is already rank 4 before the anime ends when he is wearing his clothes, I have been browsing multiple threads and for some reason no one notice it. I just found it while rewatching.

Same here, after re-watching it too. I even wrote a whole message about it but deleted shortly after seeing yours.
Around minute 21 he's shown with Dalet (4) badge and minutes after he's all scared about having to rank up do Dalet :thonking:
It might have been an error by the animators, IDK.
Jun 14, 2022 10:32 AM

Feb 2022
Ngl but I didn't expect this anime to be this good. Every bit of second that I used to watch this anime was really worth it. Everything that I like in an anime is in this anime so I really liked it. Once again, their school anthem playing at the end really makes me emotional. Well, I'm glad that season 3 is confirmed. Definitely gonna watch it once It starts airing.

June 15 2022
Hasashi04
Jul 10, 2022 3:44 AM

May 2020
Wouldn't have minded if they concluded this season on previous episode itself, but still atleast we got more background telling on demon king, and seems like Iruma's ambition too now waking up bit by bit. Good buildup for the next season.

Now this second season without a doubt was an improvement to the last season, with evil cycle arc being the obvious standout and few episodes too leaving their mark.
7.5/10.

Now to the third season in fall.
Nov 14, 2022 9:57 AM

May 2012
Quite an enjoyable second season, really looking forward to see the training they will go through in the third season!

All in all a great watch!
Nov 24, 2022 5:36 PM
Apr 2021
Esta temporada fue muy superior a la primera y me ha encantado
Nov 27, 2022 9:04 PM
Jan 2018
Good stuff.
This season is a 8/10.
Dec 23, 2022 6:47 AM
Mar 2021
was good, fun and nice story
Jan 5, 2023 10:14 AM

Aug 2019
definetly one of the best 2nd seasons in all of anime. cant wait for S3 to end so i can binge it. this season had a lot of ameri and really made me like claras character

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2023 7:37 AM

Jul 2016
Sullivan has eyes!

What is with Iruma season finales and making Babyls's school song sound so emotional over a montage? But seriously though. Alicred, meek Ameri, Ameri in general, evil cycle Iruma, Royal One, Walter Park, a boatload of character development, hilarious moments and goosebumps - this was a "devi-amazing" second season!

Alright, third season time.
Jan 29, 2023 10:36 AM
Jun 2014
Iruma is just as lame as he always was. Shite series so why am i watching? I have no idea. 
Mar 22, 2023 5:01 PM
Aug 2022
finally a great world expansion and story development. we need that before the end of the finale, especially after that miserable date episode. 
May 12, 2023 11:23 PM

Jul 2015
Good sequel with not only Iruma's classmates more included into the story but also the cool appearance of 'evil' Iruma and seeing the lovely date with Ameri.

Nov 6, 2023 8:52 PM
Feb 2018
PERSONAGENS LEGAIS, fofo, tudo muito foda, isso é Iruma Kun
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 4, 2021

88 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 20, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 5, 2021

70 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 18, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 14, 2021

45 by Muow »»
Feb 1, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

49 by Muow »»
Jan 30, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 22, 2021

111 by Muow »»
Jan 30, 3:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.