Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 10, 2021 9:10 PM
Jun 2014
Do you guys think we will get a season 2? I know I've been really enjoying it and would like to see more.
Sep 10, 2021 9:21 PM

May 2020
I don't think there's enough material to adapt for a whole season

Sep 10, 2021 9:23 PM
Feb 2021
If it does get a second ssn, that's great. It's the most cringiest yet entertaining anime I've ever watched. I'll definitely be reading the manga after ep 12 lmao.
Sep 10, 2021 9:42 PM
Feb 2021
Not enough source material for now. So yeah, we will need to wait at least 2 years for a S2.
And it all depend on how the Blu-ray/DVD sale and manga sale.
Sep 10, 2021 9:50 PM
Jun 2014
AbelNhom said:
Not enough source material for now. So yeah, we will need to wait at least 2 years for a S2.
nnnnooooooooo😭
Sep 10, 2021 11:03 PM
Jun 2021
Hmmm probably not right away, they will probably wait for more material to come out
Sep 11, 2021 12:31 AM

Dec 2020
Homura24 said:
The manga is still ongoing and around chapter 71 I think, so it's possible that we'll see a second season in a few years
Sep 11, 2021 12:51 AM
Sep 2020
I disagree with what others are saying, there's enough content for a second season. It seems this season will end around chapter 36 and there's currently 72 and more every week, by the time they got working on an adaptation there could easily be over 80 or 90, if not more.

However, I still really doubt a second season would come. Blu-ray sales & viewership (in Japan, not internationally) would have to be high in order for the studio to pick it up again, and that's unusual especially for romcom.

You also have to keep in mind anime is broadcasted in japanese television and there's a lot of competition to secure a time frame every week - and that means high prices.
Sep 11, 2021 1:00 AM

May 2020
crispycereal said:
Homura24 said:
The manga is still ongoing and around chapter 71 I think, so it's possible that we'll see a second season in a few years

Yes
Rn it doesn't have enough material
But later on it will

Sep 11, 2021 1:57 AM
Jun 2021
I hope God realizes his mistake and doesn't repeat it by making a season 2
Sep 11, 2021 5:32 AM

Oct 2013
danielsalt said:
I disagree with what others are saying, there's enough content for a second season. It seems this season will end around chapter 36 and there's currently 72 and more every week, by the time they got working on an adaptation there could easily be over 80 or 90, if not more.

However, I still really doubt a second season would come. Blu-ray sales & viewership (in Japan, not internationally) would have to be high in order for the studio to pick it up again, and that's unusual especially for romcom.

You also have to keep in mind anime is broadcasted in japanese television and there's a lot of competition to secure a time frame every week - and that means high prices.

Delgear said:
Do you guys think we will get a season 2? I know I've been really enjoying it and would like to see more.

I completely agree there is plenty of source material for a season 2. The blue ray sales I can understand being a factor, But if they do an uncut version showing all the nudity they could have had this season....... It could sell well and I would buy that!

There is 73 chapters out for the manga and this season will end around the 35-36 chapter mark, the end of the hot springs arc

We only have one episode left and ep 11 is about chapter 32 and part of 33. So if they do the rest of the hot springs arc using 2 chapters we will end at chapter 35.

So they still have another 36-37 chapters currently out with a bunch of crazy arcs and material that could easily cover another season!
And that's on top of more chapters getting released while they get season two ready.

I'm caught up on the manga and after this arc it gets even better and more fun. So check out the manga if you don't wanna wait for season 2 which I hope they make!
Collins89Sep 11, 2021 5:44 AM
Sep 11, 2021 6:36 AM
Sep 2021
They probably will, just need time, if not I’ll just read the manga
Sep 12, 2021 10:44 AM

Mar 2019
Rock_87 said:
Collins89 said:
danielsalt said:

Delgear said:

I completely agree there is plenty of source material for a season 2. The blue ray sales I can understand being a factor, But if they do an uncut version showing all the nudity they could have had this season....... It could sell well and I would buy that!

There is 73 chapters out for the manga and this season will end around the 35-36 chapter mark, the end of the hot springs arc

We only have one episode left and ep 11 is about chapter 32 and part of 33. So if they do the rest of the hot springs arc using 2 chapters we will end at chapter 35.

So they still have another 36-37 chapters currently out with a bunch of crazy arcs and material that could easily cover another season!
And that's on top of more chapters getting released while they get season two ready.

I'm caught up on the manga and after this arc it gets even better and more fun. So check out the manga if you don't wanna wait for season 2 which I hope they make!
Does manga have tiddy??
Sep 12, 2021 10:54 AM

Oct 2013
Soviet_Yunyun93 said:
Rock_87 said:
Collins89 said:

Does manga have tiddy??
Hhmmmmmmm I like the way you think!
No the manga is about the same as the anime. Of course the beam of heavenly light censor isn't as bad and its more visually appealing the way it's drawn.

But short answer ...no....no glorious full frontal. We will just have to wait for nhentai to get some good dojin of our girls.

I will give the anime props thought for doing a good job on the fan service and keeping it in and not toning it down.
Battle in 5 seconds, Realist Hero and Dungeon Black Company have all failed us in nerfing the lewd......for shame!
Sep 12, 2021 10:55 AM

Jan 2020
I certainly won't complain if one gets announced but I don't see it happening. I wonder if I'll be proven wrong

Sep 12, 2021 3:42 PM

Jan 2021
I really hope so this is one of the only good harems to exist
Just watch anime instead of looking at forums
Sep 12, 2021 5:48 PM
Dec 2020
danielsalt said:

Your right hahaha. It really depends on sales in japan. The main market where studios in japan are making profit is in japan to. It doesn't matter if it's popular outside japan, if doesn't make profit in japan, it will not get a second season. Just read it in manga and I'm sure you will just experience the same enjoyment you gey in watching the anime.
Sep 12, 2021 7:19 PM

Feb 2021
veahawks5414 said:
I hope God realizes his mistake and doesn't repeat it by making a season 2
Let's just have faith in the anime god and pray.
Oct 5, 2021 2:20 PM

Oct 2008
AbelNhom said:

Now the 1.000.000 dollar question.............. Will the DVD/Blu-ray be uncensored???
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Oct 5, 2021 4:04 PM
Aug 2018
I genuinely enjoyed this quite a bit and found it very funny at times. Hoping they will make a second season where they bring Shino into the mix more.
Oct 6, 2021 8:55 AM
Oct 2021
I hope that there will be a season 2 because I really like the anime kanojo mo kanojo
Oct 10, 2021 1:16 PM
Deez

Jul 2021
I can only hope that we will get a season 2
Sep 15, 2022 6:55 PM
Sep 2021
Heavenly47 said:
I can only hope that we will get a season 2

Congratulations, season 2 confirmed
Sep 18, 2022 6:27 PM
Jun 2014
So Happy, was getting worried.
Jul 19, 2023 11:35 PM

May 2022
Thoroughly enjoyed Kanojo mo Kanojo and recently actually. The characters are absolutely out of their minds, but it makes for a fun watch. Much like the characters themselves the plot is absurd and quite funny. Glad its score didn't deter me from such a good time. Loved all the girls, but Saki's antics and silliness reminds me of my best girl Aqua so I had the most fun with her! Dang I already miss the show, glad S2 is confirmed!
LordKirkisJul 19, 2023 11:44 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by ninjaberserker »»
Today, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

116 by ninjaberserker »»
Today, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

313 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 21, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

181 by bem_bir_ilke3 »»
Mar 11, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

96 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 29, 2:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.