Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girls' Last Tour
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 10, 2021 7:41 PM
Dec 2013
Why is 'The End Girl Trip' listed as a synonym on here? As far as I can tell from Google, literally no one has ever called it that - every result for that title is just listing it as a synonym, presumably getting it from here. Not only that, it is a totally incoherent Engrish title and isn't even a more literal translation than the standard Girls' Last Tour, so I really can't see any justification at all for it to be used.
Sep 12, 2021 4:48 PM

Apr 2020
BizzaroWaterz said:
Why is 'The End Girl Trip' listed as a synonym on here? As far as I can tell from Google, literally no one has ever called it that - every result for that title is just listing it as a synonym, presumably getting it from here. Not only that, it is a totally incoherent Engrish title and isn't even a more literal translation than the standard Girls' Last Tour, so I really can't see any justification at all for it to be used.

don't be confused, since it's a synonym of the English title, you also understand the meaning of "synonym" right?
Sep 15, 2021 5:30 AM
Dec 2013
Kaiseki said:
BizzaroWaterz said:

don't be confused, since it's a synonym of the English title, you also understand the meaning of "synonym" right?

How is it a synonym of the English title when it is just plain incoherent? Something like "Girls' Final Trip" could be a reasonable synonym but not whatever the hell "The End Girl Trip" is trying to be. That aside though, MAL synonyms usually only include names that are actually used for the series, not just every possible translation of the Japanese. Do you also think we should randomly add something like "Giants' Assault" as a synonym for "Attack on Titan"?
Sep 15, 2021 5:56 AM

Apr 2020
BizzaroWaterz said:

How is it a synonym of the English title when it is just plain incoherent? Something like "Girls' Final Trip" could be a reasonable synonym but not whatever the hell "The End Girl Trip" is trying to be. That aside though, MAL synonyms usually only include names that are actually used for the series, not just every possible translation of the Japanese. Do you also think we should randomly add something like "Giants' Assault" as a synonym for "Attack on Titan"?

For me "The End Girl Trip" can be a reasonable synonym, because when we search for "The End Girl Trip" on google, we can still find the anime "Girl Last Tour". And also we don't need to add synonym randomly.
Nov 18, 2021 1:24 AM
May 2021
why are you making a big deal out of it. it's google translate

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2017

142 by ReganDesu »»
Apr 12, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2017

158 by ReganDesu »»
Apr 9, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Oct 2, 2017

254 by kyuubeesh »»
Apr 7, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2017

234 by davidyodo24 »»
Mar 29, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2017

124 by davidyodo24 »»
Mar 28, 9:01 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.