Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 10, 2021 10:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, this episode went all out on fan service with the hot springs theme. Hell, even Shino got some fan service treatment.

Not going to lie, Shino's scenes were the most amusing. They really put her into a compromising position but she wants to stop Naoya. The misunderstanings though.
Sep 10, 2021 11:04 AM

May 2011
I know this anime is an entire joke to everything but man Nagisa is such a bitch. We have several episodes where Nagisa says she won't blackmail, but she keeps pulling her cellphone out to blackmail Rika and now with pictures of Shino. Based on the preview for the next ep it looks like she blackmails Shino with the picture again...

Needless to say Shino seems to be best girl for me now.

Sep 10, 2021 11:28 AM

Jun 2019
This was the most by far fanservice episode I expected from this show. Seriously, I expected that there will be fanservice since we're at the Onsen but damn!!! One thing, I would definitely say that they might have not shown much of Shino in this season but she already is the best girl for me. Her vibe is just really different from all three of them, for now at least. And, at least Rika got herself five minutes with Naoya. That's a W.

Shino being a great friend to Saki and trying to stop Naoya from two-timing her friend and then ending up in that position. LOL. Even if it was Nagisa, I don't appreciate clicking pictures and blackmailing someone. That was not cool of her. I agree with that.

But besides that, there were some crazy lines in this episode and that NTR scenario from Saki's perspective. That was really funny, ngl. Overall, full fanservice packed and a quite funny episode.
Pre_YumSep 10, 2021 11:34 AM
Sep 10, 2021 11:50 AM

Jul 2017
LET THE NAKED SEDUCTION GAMES BEGIN!!! This episode is fanservice galore! Nagisa ran out on a fit, which leaves Naoya with Rika and Shino.

First up, it's Rika with her big boobs, but even with the initial first kiss, that's not enough to entice Naoya, so a 5-minute pep talk of introductions ensue with the obvious skinship. Even then, Naoya will still stick to his 2-timing of Saki and Nagisa, no matter how much Rika will pry into his personal life. Satisfied now, Rika? Now flash yourself in front of Naoya.

Naoya thought he could get to Nagisa, but faces the inadvertent Shino instead, and the obvious question is of the three-timing aspect between Saki, Nagisa and Rika. Even with that stern face of Shino's, both her and Naoya face intense disagreements with their freedom of speech about expressing love, even if assets are out in the open.

BUT WELP...to face both Saki and Nagisa in that state, being kissed by Rika isn't enough, now Saki faces being NTR'ed by Shino. A scummy attempt of blackmail from Nagisa, but of course, pending the agreement that Saki and Nagisa had at the start, I'm not surprised she's still on and off about this two-timing aspect, even if it's a dream relationship.

To hear of Nagisa's backstory being a below-average girl, this makes sense why she has determination, but no confidence to eke out of her depression, and Naoya was her saving grace. Next week's final episode would be encapsulating what Naoya is to Nagisa, and hopefully they can reach a resolution to that!

This episode is HILARIOUS AF. NGL, I was entertained through and through.
Sep 10, 2021 11:52 AM

Apr 2014
banana!?? Is that Aho Girl reference?? lol
Nagisa, for your extra cuteness, please back to wears your eyeglasses.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 10, 2021 12:06 PM

Apr 2016
I would like to correct myself from what i said last week, how i was talking about that even Shino cant save this show not when its two episodes left. And to my defense i was not expecting her to go nude this week.

So i was wrong about that statement.

Sep 10, 2021 12:14 PM
May 2021
Awesome awesome anime cool
Sep 10, 2021 12:20 PM

Dec 2020
SHINO GANG LET'S GOOO
Sep 10, 2021 12:27 PM

Aug 2020
Ok I’ll admit that was hilarious🤣😂
Please stop, I don’t want to see any more Dekugo😭
Sep 10, 2021 12:29 PM

Feb 2019
Only one episode to go man I can’t believe this season has flown by.

They saved the best for last too, this was easily my fave episode so far. The antics with Milika and Naoya, Naoya walking in on Shino and all the usual hot spring tropes were turned up to the max. Ecchi monitor was off the charts.

Round of applause for Naoya not being a beta and running from the naked girl scenarios today too. Absolute Chad.

I’m hoping Shino joins the harem too, she’s adorable. Overall great episode, going to be extremely sad to see this one end next week. Hopefully the manga continues for a while yet.
Sep 10, 2021 12:34 PM

Oct 2017
I kinda feel bad for Mirika since Naoya's not budging that much at all. Also lol at "It's going inside."
Sep 10, 2021 12:36 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Shino moments are always great, hilarious how he fell directly in the bath with her naked in front of him, and wow that "naked" moment was really suggestive, good thing he still had his calbar on, otherwise it would be a real sex moment (which would be the best anyway, she's best girl by far)... why I feel like Nagisa looks better in the flashback lol, too bad next ep is the last one, the next events are still great xD
Sep 10, 2021 12:36 PM

Nov 2020
good episode, more screen time of Shino

Sep 10, 2021 12:40 PM

Dec 2020
I just laughed so much in this episode, shino was so cute and it was so clear that she find it out that was the best moment where saki said “he is inside” lol.

More from nagisa past nice to see.
Shion is so far my fav girl she is so nice.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Sep 10, 2021 12:48 PM

May 2020
Things totally escalated between Naoya and Shino there, Naoya bracing her from being exposed, quite a gentleman he is.

Rika's affection for Naoya isn't stopping now, loved the talk between two of them, and looks like we will get Nagisa's side of story next week so will be interesting to see how they will wrap this up.
Softhenic03Dec 4, 2021 2:11 AM
Sep 10, 2021 12:53 PM
Jul 2021
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, this episode went all out on fan service with the hot springs theme. Hell, even Shino got some fan service treatment.

Not going to lie, Shino's scenes were the most amusing. They really put her into a compromising position but she wants to stop Naoya. The misunderstanings though.

Yeah seriously, I do LOVE this show but god damn I WISH he would EXPLAIN himself. Like EVEN if he just said I was running and fell in, or I was climbing the fence and she was pulling me back and trying to force me to tell her the truth then THEY would understand considering the situation they are in and I would like his character WAAY more. Seriously though I LOVE Nagisa, and Saki, and Rika was great in this episode (and she really always makes me laugh). I hope there are more seasons although I am not hopeful, and I hope whatever the ending is whether it's Anime(HOPEFULLY anime) or Manga its a good one that makes the fans ACTUALLY happy.
Sep 10, 2021 12:58 PM

Sep 2019
Yesssss Shino fan service scenes are finally here!!!! Hearing Rieri in that situation was great as well.
Sep 10, 2021 1:01 PM
Jul 2021
Damn that preview for next week, Nagisa is SUCH an amazing girl I want her to get a WIN SOO bad! If she could go to the to any time she'd go see the future so she could see the troubles they'd face so she could overcome them with her/him! Ahhhh, also can't wait to see what Saki's answer is... And is Shino going to back off?? And will Rika join the Harem next episode?! Or Shino maybe?! I am so bummed it's over next week. Btw when he said what he liked most(so stupid but funny) he said Bananas 🍌, was anyone thinking about A-ho Girl when he said that?
Sep 10, 2021 1:05 PM

Sep 2011
Another hilarious episode lol Ririka is so close to get Naoya fall in love for her, I'm sure she will be able to do it . This scene with naked Shino was so funny ahah What a misunderstanding

Also, I'm pretty sad next episode is going to be the last one... Do you think they are going to make a second season?
Sep 10, 2021 1:08 PM

Apr 2020
Really hilarious episode, I’m glad that Shino had more screentime today. Sad that next time might be the final episode. (Hopefully it’ll get a season 2.) Overall, I really like this episode and the whole series at the same time.
Nina supporter for life💕
Sep 10, 2021 1:14 PM

May 2021
Nice episode. I like Shino a lot also and we got some fan service from Shino today…
Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 10, 2021 1:24 PM

Apr 2018
fanservice episode and shino shined a lot
sadly they wont animate the kidnapping arc

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 10, 2021 1:31 PM

Jun 2020
otakuclub94 said:
Another hilarious episode lol Ririka is so close to get Naoya fall in love for her, I'm sure she will be able to do it . This scene with naked Shino was so funny ahah What a misunderstanding

Also, I'm pretty sad next episode is going to be the last one... Do you think they are going to make a second season?

Would be great, would it not? But I doubt it even though I want sooooo much to be wrong here.
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Sep 10, 2021 1:34 PM

Jan 2018
I watched the episode in Muse for convenience's sake and I highly regret doing that. I'll definitely be watching it again to experience it properly.

The show only has 1 episode left. :( And it was getting so good. Ig next episode might mostly be backstory? Such a shame Shino moments were cut short in this season. Same case as Sumi from Kanojo, Okarishimasu (also voiced by Rie Takagashi).

Yes, Kanojo mo Kanojo is a dumpsterfire but I still found it more enjoyable than last year's(?) Kanojo, Okarishimasu. Main reason is probably the insufferable mc with no development. Meanwhile Naoya is just a major goofball who's impossible to take seriously which kind of does it for this type of show.

I talked too much which made it seem like I'm on the last episode when I'm not.
Sep 10, 2021 1:35 PM

Mar 2021
Ahh... That was a lot of fanservice, thanks for the treat 😅 With Shino entering the scene it's now frustrating choosing who's the best girl. The harem route is definitely the best option 😉

Still, I love watching the scenes with Mirika. She's just too adorable, with her expressions and affection towards Naoya. 😍
Sep 10, 2021 2:06 PM
Jul 2021
Ugh I really can't stand Rika, and Naoya's continued passivity for her schemes. If you've got to urgently go after Nagisa, just push past the obstacle! Don't sit in a tub for 5 minutes waiting for this pushy selfish bimbo to allow you to leave. Or was he afraid she'd threaten to cry rape again?

At least he didn't budge on his dedication to the agreed two, but for real that blonde stalker is really killing my enjoyment of this show.
Sep 10, 2021 2:12 PM

Aug 2015
Shino is best girl

Sep 10, 2021 2:22 PM

May 2021
this reaction is priceless

Sep 10, 2021 2:52 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
We got a lot more fan service in this hot springs arc and Shino doesn't look half bad despite the fact that her boobs are smaller that Saki's. I'm glad Saki punched Naoya because he wouldn't stop saying dumb shit. For a guy that says he cares about Saki, Naoya seems to be awfully concerned about accommodating for Nagisa. It's like he wants to get caught by Shino who accused him of being a two timer.

Anyway, the episode ends with a sad backstory about how Nagisa wasn't good at anything no matter how much time she puts into in which leads to her having confidence issues until she meets Naoya.
Sep 10, 2021 2:52 PM
Sep 2021
I loved this episode, I’m excited for 12th episode!! Will it be the last one? Is there gonna be a season 2???
Sep 10, 2021 3:10 PM

May 2020
This episode was simultaneously the dumbest and funniest one so far. 5/5 lol
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

Sep 10, 2021 4:14 PM

Aug 2020
very interesting episode, lookign forward for the last one, and season 2

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Sep 10, 2021 4:41 PM

Nov 2011
We've seen more fan service from Shino in one episode then the other three in every other episode. I mean shit we had multiple times where her ass was just there, and we even got the "BEAMS"

First time in this series too.

Felt like the animation was off in this episode.

Man...I didn't really like or dislike Nagisa but now I dislike her. The blackmailing shit is non-sense. She's still not as bad as Milika though.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 10, 2021 4:47 PM

Oct 2020
Yes, here's the coveted onsen fanservice episode! We got to see a lot more of Shino in this episode and, we got to see how she truly feels about Saki. The deep dive into Nagisa's character was pretty interesting. It definitely rose her approval ratings. Seriously, how can you say no to her cuteness? Heh, this episode, overall, was pretty hilarious with a lot of misunderstandings.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2021 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
Naoya conflicted again now in the bath which is an environment that something would happen, Kiryuu's determination to know that Naoya was cheating on Saki Saki was a lot of pressure for Naoya to try to find out if this was true, but ended up in a scene that even highlighted at the end of that conflict.

But we also had a bit of Minase's past which was that moment she liked Naoya in general was a good episode with Naoya's scenes and with the other girls.
Sep 10, 2021 5:35 PM

Apr 2015
First of all, Shino is great. If anything she might just be the single sane person in this show. The way she was questioning Naoya if he was two timing and literally naming everything that will work against you if you are two timing was pretty serious business. Yeah and that in a ridiculous show like this. Was a nice change of pace.

I like her honesty, "I've got nothing to show anyway, even less than Sakisaki." The moment she was actually buck naked was great.

Nagisa and her underhanded methods though.. All to protect that secret she created.

SO. MUCH. FANSERVICE.
Sep 10, 2021 5:46 PM

Nov 2017
Shino on top?
That'd do for me :)

That was a nice,wholesome episode,esp the "Its totally in" bit,that made me laugh even if I did know it was coming :)
Sep 10, 2021 5:57 PM

Jun 2020
Let the fan service begin and starting from Rika already that was fun as hell a bit interrogative if you ask me

Oh god it happened and coincidentally Naoya fell on the woman's bath where Shino is and holy hell break lose it was so fuckin hilarious damn it

Really her exposed body is so erotic damn it, I really can't believe Minase had to go through such harsh conditions but that's how she is I guess pretty much efforting just to get average is pretty exhausting and quite dreadful.
Sep 10, 2021 6:31 PM

Sep 2015
I loved Minase's back story, shes so productive and tries huge variety of things, and is so dedicated ! Always optimistic too

I think Milika took one step further with Naoya this time !
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 10, 2021 7:03 PM

Jan 2020
Interesting fanservice lol. I think Shino might already be my favorite character in the series already and the parts with her were the ones I enjoyed most

I can't believe it's ending next week..

Sep 10, 2021 7:52 PM
Apr 2021
This episode was super hilarious 😄😄.I loved how Shino was yelling at Naoya about the downsides of a two timing relationship and man lol
Sep 10, 2021 8:09 PM

Jul 2014
"It's in!" I was waiting for that moment and it was as hilarious as I expected. I love Saki so much xD.

I didn't expect to see Shino's butt for so long and so clearly... damn, that was nice haha. Shino destroying Naoya with facts was hilarious. That PV shows where this is going with her....

Those 5 minutes between Naoya and Mirika were really nice, really made me love her even more than I already do.

Of course we can't forget Nagisa's quick thinking to blackmail Shino lmao. Nagisa's backstory next... finally!

One episode left and I'm not ready, this has been such a great adaptation.
SkyLETVSep 10, 2021 9:27 PM
Sep 10, 2021 8:59 PM

Apr 2018
I love how my country's local streaming censor stuff in this episode lol. They want people to go blind for watching this at 2AM in their dark bedroom (Time that this episode being air here)
Sep 10, 2021 10:57 PM
Nov 2019
Somehow this episode kept getting funnier and stupider the longer it went on. From Nouya falling into Shino's bath to the girls walking in at the absolute worst possible time.
Sep 11, 2021 12:01 AM

May 2016
So we got to see Milika, Nagisa and Shino naked butt shots with some barefoot shots NICE!!!!!
Now we only need a naked butt shot for saki and the anime will be complete!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2021 12:10 AM

Sep 2018
I love this show so much lol
Sep 11, 2021 1:32 AM

Apr 2017
Milika: My favorite thing is myself!

me: never would have guessed, so innovative, wow.

Naoya: So anyway, Minase-san.

Loved seeing that!!! xD

Our girl Nagisa took several for the team and even threatened Shino with blackmail if she won't stop asking about two-timing. Is Nagisa the secret boss character?!

Nagisa: UwU cute :3 (*^^*) ( ◕‿◕✿)

Nagisa: So anyway I started blackmailing.

Her dedication to their secret is awesome and bonding with Saki is also great to see.
Sep 11, 2021 2:41 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
haven't laughed this hard from anime- or any show or movie in general, in quite awhile

yes shino is some high quality waifu material but it's rika's cute little moments that get me

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 11, 2021 4:39 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Shino is best girl idc.

smoochie smoochie

Sep 11, 2021 5:35 AM

May 2018
Don't worry Shino! Flat is justice!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by ninjaberserker »»
Today, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

116 by ninjaberserker »»
Today, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

313 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 21, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

181 by bem_bir_ilke3 »»
Mar 11, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2021

90 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 28, 4:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.