Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Poll: Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 11 Discussion

Sep 16, 2021 1:19 PM

I didn't expect Katarina to have that power to save Keith 😅 On the other hand, why didn't Geordo stop Keith from kissing Katarina. I guess they were both shocked 😅

Sep 16, 2021 10:40 PM

There are a few things I want to say about Katarina's greatness and the dark magic.. BUT I HAD FORGOTTEN WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY WHEN I SEE THE KISSING SCENE!!!! which Keith technically kissed Katarina twice, on the cheek then on the lips :") as a Katarina x Keith shipper.. I am filled with joy.

The things I don't understand is (it's most likely that I'm not paying enough attention, but..) so Katarina has the ability to control the dark magic really well? How did she save Keith and how did the dark magic turned into a puppy according to her words..

So sad it's coming to an end after 1 more episode :( I hope there's a season 3 because it's so much fun to watch!

Sep 18, 2021 6:47 AM

I'm guessing dat dark magic user gal is katarina's dark side that she has somehow neglected and for whatever reason they both don't know, but kinda cool to see katarina get a familiar. dat kiss tho, damn the harem is real.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Sep 25, 2021 7:59 PM
I love when Catarina risk everything to save her brother, even though she had no idea how Keith feels about her & I can't believe my eyes that Keith kiss Catarina, talk about OMG🤭. The big question is are the people making the next season in neither 2022 or 2023🤔?

Sep 26, 2021 7:09 AM

Hm?.. So this item came in handy?.. I wonder, if someone on purpose sold it.. And what for?.. Interesting.. Or if it's Catarina's magic reacted instead, as she's not too great with magic, maybe she has some secret powers..
Hm.. Wonder, if it's somehow related to her being reincarnated.. But who knows..
Hm.. Seems that that girl isn't really looking for fight.. But rather for experiments instead or something?.. She did know Catarina's name, though, and it seems that anime is hinting that this is important.. Also, a bit more crazy thought - this girl reminds me a bit Catarina's friend from previous life.. Yeah, they're different.. But also have a bit in common, it feels..
Well.. If now we also have Keith expressing his feelings clearly.. Maybe we can get a happy harem, where everyone would be happy.. ;P I actually quite hope for this now.. As I really don't see a satisfying ending with any of guys.. It could be fine, but only so.. That's how it feels to me personally..

Oct 2, 2021 11:34 PM

This series is really fascinating to watch. I'm glad Keith got back safely and a dark familiar as a present from that mysterious occult girl, damn, we need more magic scenes here. I was so preoccupied watching this series that I didn't realize the time, it is pretty fun watching this story.

Finally, Keith made his comeback and is standing toe to toe with our MC's fiancé... ... with a kiss on the lips... I forgot Catarina's fiancé's name because he is a bastard trying to taint our cute and adorable Catarina Claes.

I do wonder how she activated that magical tool they accidentally purchased earlier. Oh what a wonderful world this is. I need more!!!

P.S. I won't compare it to other stories but I wonder if every isekai'd characters out there would probably have some secret powers lying in dormant state but cannot be used properly because the MCs are too dumbfounded. 😅😁😎

I actually cried a little while watching the scene of Catarina trying to remove the "something like snake's bodies all over Keith's body" and as well as Keith trying to overcome his mental image to not succumb to it. He is fighting it with his power of will. Oh, what a wonderful episode this is!
Modified by astralkill00, Oct 2, 2021 11:40 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

Oct 19, 2021 9:08 PM

Great development that Catarina happened to buy a magic mirror that let her turn around that dark magic to give her a cute (totally not evil) puppy familiar now. Keith just had to spoil the heartwarming reunion by confessing to his step/half-sister though, didn't he. Wouldn't even take the out she tried to give him so they could stay normal.

Oct 21, 2021 1:23 AM

Katarina and the gang managed to rescue Keith. Katarina got two surprises this ep: first the dark magic dog and the other, a smooch from Keith.

Keith has reached his limit and announced his love for Katarina. And, of course, the whole gang was there to witness it. Maybe the dynamic within the group will change now, but knowing this show, I highly doubt it.

The scene with the magic mirror was pretty dumb, ngl.

Nov 5, 2021 4:36 PM

It's lucky that Catarina just happened to find that magic mirror.

The scene with Catarina saving Keith really reminded me of the scene with Raphael last season.

The sudden appearance of a dog surprised me. It was adorable how it refused to be separated from Catarina.

As expected we got another confession! We even got a little announcement with Atsu as well. I wonder if there will be any other confessions in the future?

Nov 15, 2021 3:47 AM
ꕤ 野草野花 ꕤ

I’m glad Geordo was the one who went with her. He really always knows the right things to say & calm & support Bakarina so well. And Sora is just ♡_____♡

That was pretty touching when Keith got reminded of those dear to him to free himself from the shackles of his past. And kid Keith is always so cute. L O L THAT KISS!!!!!!! Omg did not see that coming, it was surprising & yet such a tender scene.

Geordo “disinfecting” her tho lolollllll

Omg the ending with Acchan!!!!! Felt so full circle. So glad to see her again!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Dec 25, 2021 9:46 PM

What an episode, the gang raid the mansion to find Keith seeping into the abyss. Katarina breaks Keith free with sheer force from dark magic, and with Keith's iron will makes it out. Props to my guy, first thing he does is kiss Katarina before passing out and Katarina gets to keep a neat new familiar.

Ngl i'll admit, when making a creepy character that can control something like "dark magic" having them have some over-the-top and dramatic exit off the stage does not even par with them just fucking disappearing in the next frame, no sound no visuals no nothing, just poof. I already found the dark magic girl to be interesting, but the fact that her exit is just saying bye then poof is the creepiest and coolest shit i've seen from this series yet.

Dec 27, 2021 7:12 PM
Seeing that Keith kiss makes me want to bleach my eyes.

Jan 2, 7:38 PM

What an episode! The best part definitely was that end, the dog that she now owns xD "Go home boy" damn, so this is how she gets OP xD
On the other hand, Keith finally got the courage to hell her, and everything became an even bigger meme.
Do wonder how this will end.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Pages (2) « 1 [2]