Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Worth rewatch?
Sep 10, 2021 1:01 AM
Mar 2021
I’m rewatching SAO and I’m wondering if I should watch this or skip to the next season.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 10, 2021 1:05 AM

Jun 2016
Of course. It has has sinon.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Sep 10, 2021 1:11 AM

Mar 2017
Not even worth first watch
Sep 10, 2021 1:13 AM
Nov 2020
Sinon and yuuki tho
Sep 10, 2021 1:13 AM

Oct 2020
Because of The mother's Rosario arc? YES it is, and ik many mamy people have re watched the last 6-7 eps many many times.

And the increasing number of Sinon fansare already there, what to say, you can think how many people have re-watched this season. Although I've only re watched it 3 times only

SAO S2> SAO S1
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Sep 10, 2021 1:17 AM
May 2021
it's an very entertaining anime. well that is to be said for all the SAO series..
Sep 10, 2021 1:17 AM

Oct 2020
BlueCloud5 said:
I’m rewatching SAO and I’m wondering if I should watch this or skip to the next season.
YOU can skip or you can re watch it, no problem but if you are re-watching them ig Nostalgia is eating you. Go on watch it skipping the Caliber arc but Mother's Rosario arc is recommended.
Sep 10, 2021 1:49 AM

May 2020
Only the first one,GGO as it has Shino in there
Sep 10, 2021 1:49 AM
Mar 2021
Theo1899 said:

You‘re my man, worth rewatching because of her, is reason enough to do it 👍
Sep 10, 2021 1:50 AM

Jul 2020
You aren't making any sense. If you're rewatching Sao, you already know what's coming for you so why even ask?

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 10, 2021 2:01 AM
Jan 2021
Just one word naahh
Sep 10, 2021 2:05 AM
Shirayuki-Fan
Jul 2020
Do you hate yourself?
No don't rewatch it.
Sep 10, 2021 2:12 AM
Jan 2021
I really think it’s worth rewatching. The second half of season 2 is not great to say the least I will admit that. But the first half is pretty good imo. Plus, there are stuff that happens in the first half of this season that set the stage for Alicization, especially for War of Underworld. So yeah, def worth a rewatch. It’s not nearly as bad as people say it is. It’s not the best, but it doesn’t deserve the hate it gets.
Sep 10, 2021 3:54 AM

Oct 2020
Softhenic03 said:
Only the first one,GGO as it has Shino in there
1st part of GGO??? No bro last 6eps are even better than GGO.

Yuuki>>Sinon
Sep 10, 2021 4:15 AM
Aug 2021
You sure there isn't anything else you could watch instead?
Sep 10, 2021 4:36 AM
Jul 2020
It's up to you not other people
If we kill all our enemies, will we finally be free?
Sep 10, 2021 4:46 AM
Jul 2021
Casuel said:
did you even get to Alicization war of the underworld. All of it is worth the watch especially when you get past there. You’ll be waiting on season 4 just like the rest of us.
Sep 10, 2021 4:53 AM
Feb 2021
Gun gale does not make sense and Shinon is Hella creepy.Being hardcore SAO fan I didn't like GGO but Mother Rosario was absolutely best.
Sep 10, 2021 4:54 AM
Jun 2021
Watch it my bro you'll not regert
Sep 10, 2021 4:55 AM

Mar 2017
MauriceA7 said:
Casuel said:
did you even get to Alicization war of the underworld. All of it is worth the watch especially when you get past there. You’ll be waiting on season 4 just like the rest of us.

It can be like that sure, but I don't wanna invest more time to sao anymore. I would rather go something on my ptw list from now on.
Sep 10, 2021 5:49 AM
Oct 2020
Worth a rewatch? nah it aint event worth a watch
i am harmyko
hello
Sep 10, 2021 5:56 AM
Feb 2017
As mentioned SAO good Rewatch
The following seasons not much
The first is the best
Sep 10, 2021 6:48 AM
Nov 2020
In my opinion, all the GGO arc is pretty boring and the worst of all three seasons. If you love Sinon you might be thinking is worth a rewatch though.
Sep 10, 2021 7:22 AM

Oct 2020
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Gun gale does not make sense and Shinon is Hella creepy.Being hardcore SAO fan I didn't like GGO but Mother Rosario was absolutely best.
absolutely true, although I enjoyed GGO but Mother's Rosario just slaps it
Sep 10, 2021 7:26 AM
Feb 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
GGO is the reason why everyone trash on SAO, Mother Rosario hits differently and it is one of the best arc of SAO.
Sep 10, 2021 7:26 AM

Oct 2020
Casuel said:
MauriceA7 said:

It can be like that sure, but I don't wanna invest more time to sao anymore. I would rather go something on my ptw list from now on.
trust me bro you'll enjoy Alicization, from ep 14 of Alicization till the last ep there is endless battles, very very amazing battles, from ep1 to ep14 Kirito gets slow Devolopment as because he is just a normal non-OP protagonist. And You'll love Eugeo and Alice imo, they are hard to hate even if you hate SAO. You absolutely cannot hate the story of Alicization, it's Peak and trust me just watch ep 1 of Alicization carefully, only this ep made me an SAO fan.

Just give it another last chance, it's the best part of SAO.
Sep 10, 2021 7:28 AM

Oct 2020
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
GGO is the reason why everyone trash on SAO, Mother Rosario hits differently and it is one of the best arc of SAO.
PHANTOM BULLET is not the main, it's mainly just 2eps of Fairy Dance, but I love both. Sadly many drop season 2 at end of Phantom Bullet so they couldn't make up to Mother's Rosario.
Sep 10, 2021 7:34 AM
Feb 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
PHANTOM BULLET is not the main, it's mainly just 2eps of Fairy Dance, but I love both. Sadly many drop season 2 at end of Phantom Bullet so they couldn't make up to Mother's Rosario.
Phantom bullet was worth dropping since it doesn't make sense. Gun came out of nowhere in amime specifically called 'Sword'. Another female character appears with trauma who needs to be saved by Kirito and he became her pillow to lay down and cry. It sidelined Asuna after 1st episode and most importantly rating is very low, in fact it is an abomination to anime like SAO. Fortunately, there was Mother Rosario which helped greatly to bring the charm again.
Sep 10, 2021 7:42 AM

Oct 2020
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Phantom bullet was worth dropping since it doesn't make sense. Gun came out of nowhere in amime specifically called 'Sword'. Another female character appears with trauma who needs to be saved by Kirito and he became her pillow to lay down and cry. It sidelined Asuna after 1st episode and most importantly rating is very low, in fact it is an abomination to anime like SAO. Fortunately, there was Mother Rosario which helped greatly to bring the charm again.
Your are wrong, Without Phantom Bullet there would be no Death Gun, without Jonny Black(3rd Death Gun) Kirito would've never gotten into Underworld and SAO would've ended at Phantom Bullet Only. Without Sinon there would be no Excalibur that she saved from falling during the Jotunheim Quest in New Aincrad, and there would've been changes in situations and Yuki and Asuna would never met and NO MOTHER'S ROSARIO ARC.

SO PHANTOM BULLET PLAYS AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN FORMING THE SEQUEL ARCS OF SWORD ART ONLINE.

I agree SAO got it's charm again from the Mother's Rosario arc but Phantom Bullet arc is no less than 8, it's very good, although Death Gun wasn't a good written villain but Death gun plays an important role in sending Kirito to the Underworld.

And also Unital Ring also gives importance to Phantom Bullet arc so as I said, You cannot skip anything except the CALIBER side story. Everything is important to understand the story of Sword Art Online.
Sep 10, 2021 7:52 AM
Feb 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Your are wrong, Without Phantom Bullet there would be no Death Gun, without Jonny Black(3rd Death Gun) Kirito would've never gotten into Underworld and SAO would've ended at Phantom Bullet Only. Without Sinon there would be no Excalibur that she saved from falling during the Jotunheim Quest in New Aincrad, and there would've been changes in situations and Yuki and Asuna would never met and NO MOTHER'S ROSARIO ARC.

SO PHANTOM BULLET PLAYS AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN FORMING THE SEQUEL ARCS OF SWORD ART ONLINE.

I agree SAO got it's charm again from the Mother's Rosario arc but Phantom Bullet arc is no less than 8, it's very good, although Death Gun wasn't a good written villain but Death gun plays an important role in sending Kirito to the Underworld.

And also Unital Ring also gives importance to Phantom Bullet arc so as I said, You cannot skip anything except the CALIBER side story. Everything is important.
Well, I don't know when Kirito used that Excalibur sword again and I have no idea how Shinon is related to Asuna and Yuki fateful encounter. She wasn't even there in the 1st place, she just came at last episode. Well, to be honest I don't like her since the Alicization episode where she was downright creepy in that Arc. I like the Excalibur arc because we got to see Kirito and Asuna rekindling Aincrad moments by purchasing house. I have to agree with Johnny black things but I lowkey wished Kirito and Asuna would have gone to US and begin their new journey and adventure of VR. I am just faded with this unnecessary girls party, I just wanna see Kirito and Asuna only subtracting girls.
Sep 10, 2021 8:08 AM

Oct 2020
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

And also Unital Ring also gives importance to Phantom Bullet arc so as I said, You cannot skip anything except the CALIBER side story. Everything is important.
Well, I don't know when Kirito used that Excalibur sword again and I have no idea how Shinon is related to Asuna and Yuki fateful encounter. She wasn't even there in the 1st place, she just came at last episode. Well, to be honest I don't like her since the Alicization episode where she was downright creepy in that Arc. I have to agree with Johnny black things but I lowkey wished Kirito and Asuna would have gone to US and begin their new journey and adventure of VR. I am just faded with this unnecessary girls party, I just wanna see Kirito and Asuna only subtracting girls. Klein, Agil, Kirito, Asuna, Suguha and Silica that's it other girls just get in my nerves.
As I said during the Quest, during the CALIBER arc, at the end of Caliber arc just at the beginning of Mother's Rosario Kirito meets Zekken and then starts Mother's Rosario. Sinon was important during the CALIBER arc which gave Kirito Excalibur but the arc is unnecessary so just skip it.

But as I stated the reasons, Phantom Bullet is necessary part of SAO which cannot be skipped or you won't understand how Alicization started and if you skip Mother's Rosario you won't understand the mechanism of <<STL>> which is related to the <<MEDICUBOID>> which will make Alicization a little dull to understand.

Fyi SAO isn't a harem,
• At the beginning only Asuna and Liz loved Kirito(but Liz only for a few moments she felt) but Liz understood he is already taken so she gave up on him and became one of his BEST FRIEND instead.
• As for Suguha, she was mad for Kirito, she loved her cousin (Kazuto) as a different person but after the painful Love rejection by Kirito she gave up on him, still little feelings exist towards him but she bury it right away. She is now his sister instead.
• Selica is like his sister.
• Sinon grew some feelings towards Kirito during the BOB tournament but after meeting Asuna, again she became a loyal FRIEND of Kirito. SINON DON'T LOVE KIRITO.
• Alice grew some feelings towards him like Sinon but she respect him although she likes to tease him. Alice NEVER loved KIRITO.
• Ronnie is the only person after Asuna which can be agreed as a match of Kirito, trust me Moon Cradle volumes were painful to read, the sad lines of Ronnie thinking of Krito and Eugeo but suddenly Central Cathedral incident happened and Asuna also popped out of Nowhere and she had to bury her feelings deep inside her heart which stabs her heart. She forever loved KIRITO.
Sep 10, 2021 8:25 AM
Feb 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Well, I don't know when Kirito used that Excalibur sword again and I have no idea how Shinon is related to Asuna and Yuki fateful encounter. She wasn't even there in the 1st place, she just came at last episode. Well, to be honest I don't like her since the Alicization episode where she was downright creepy in that Arc. I have to agree with Johnny black things but I lowkey wished Kirito and Asuna would have gone to US and begin their new journey and adventure of VR. I am just faded with this unnecessary girls party, I just wanna see Kirito and Asuna only subtracting girls. Klein, Agil, Kirito, Asuna, Suguha and Silica that's it other girls just get in my nerves.
As I said during the Quest, during the CALIBER arc, at the end of Caliber arc just at the beginning of Mother's Rosario Kirito meets Zekken and then starts Mother's Rosario. Sinon was important during the CALIBER arc which gave Kirito Excalibur but the arc is unnecessary so just skip it.

But as I stated the reasons, Phantom Bullet is necessary part of SAO which cannot be skipped or you won't understand how Alicization started and if you skip Mother's Rosario you won't understand the mechanism of <<STL>> which is related to the <<MEDICUBOID>> which will make Alicization a little dull to understand.

Fyi SAO isn't a harem,
• At the beginning only Asuna and Liz loved Kirito(but Liz only for a few moments she felt) but Liz understood he is already taken so she gave up on him and became one of his BEST FRIEND instead.
• As for Suguha, she was mad for Kirito, she loved her cousin (Kazuto) as a different person but after the painful Love rejection by Kirito she gave up on him, still little feelings exist towards him but she bury it right away. She is now his sister instead.
• Sinon grew some feelings towards Kirito during the BOB tournament but after meeting Asuna, again she became a loyal FRIEND of Kirito. SINON DON'T LOVE KIRITO.
• Alice grew some feelings towards him like Sinon but she respect him although she likes to tease him. Alice NEVER loved KIRITO.
• Ronnie is the only person after Asuna which can be agreed as a match of Kirito, trust me Moon Cradle volumes were painful to read, the sad lines of Ronnie thinking of Krito and Eugeo but suddenly Central Cathedral incident happened and Asuna also popped out of Nowhere and she had to bury her feelings deep inside her heart which stabs her heart. She forever loved KIRITO.
Isn't Ronnie just a pupil and I don't think Kirito see her as anything romantic. If she is to propose him, I am sure he would flatly rejected her.
I still don't know how you are saying Shinon is related to Mother Rosario when she herself appeared in last episode when Yuuki was dying. GGO is related to Alicization and I will agree with that but I still would have prefer Kirito and Asuna to go America and continue their new journey. That was my selfish wish being the supporter of Kirisuna.

Also what is the meaning of Asuna popped out from nowhere, she was his girlfriend of course she would come. It is expected that whenever girl met him they would fall for him and I find its kinda their fault. THEY SHALL NOT CHASE OTHER MAN.
Abysmal_Saint76Sep 10, 2021 8:29 AM
Sep 10, 2021 8:31 AM

Oct 2020
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

Fyi SAO isn't a harem,
Isn't Ronnie just a pupil and I don't think Kirito see her as anything romantic. If she is to propose him, I am sure he would flatly rejected her.
I still don't know how you are saying Shinon is related to Mother Rosario when she herself appeared in last episode when Yuuki was dying. GGO is related to Alicization and I will agree with that but I still would have prefer Kirito and Asuna to go America and continue their new journey. That was my selfish wish being the supporter of Kirisuna.
No no sinon is not related to Mother's Rosario, I just said Sinon is important part of SAO which helps forming the sequel arcs, did I say she is important in MR arc?? No no sorry, I was talking about Alicization.

Yes Ronie was the pupil of Kirito when he was an Elite Disciple in the Swordcraft academy at Centoria. She respected him but even loved him very much, it's shown in every single page of the 1st and a few parts of 2nd volume of Moon Cradle arc.
Yes Kirito never saw her romantically, it's one sided but I actually feel she had a hard time to understand the fact that she cannot be with Kirito forever. I just love the 1st volume of Moon Cradle just because it was painful and sad to read.
Sep 10, 2021 8:37 AM

Oct 2020
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

Fyi SAO isn't a harem,

Also what is the meaning of Asuna popped out from nowhere, she was his girlfriend of course she would come. It is expected that whenever girl met him they would fall for him and I find its kinda their fault. THEY SHALL NOT CHASE OTHER MAN.
I was talking from Ronie's point of view, if that Central Cathedral raid wouldn't have happened they would've continued living in peace and gradually she will confess her feelings towards him and they can be together. But not a single thing happened according to her thinking, at first Kirito got to coma by hurting his soul, Eugeo .....no spoilers man, again Asuna came out of nowhere as because Ronie don't know her, with her came many girls making her feel guilty for loving Kirito and thinking too far of the future with him. -------- some lines I said in Ronie's pov, as stated in the novels
Sep 10, 2021 8:37 AM
Feb 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
No no sinon is not related to Mother's Rosario, I just said Sinon is important part of SAO which helps forming the sequel arcs, did I say she is important in MR arc?? No no sorry, I was talking about Alicization.

Yes Ronie was the pupil of Kirito when he was an Elite Disciple in the Swordcraft academy at Centoria. She respected him but even loved him very much, it's shown in every single page of the 1st and a few parts of 2nd volume of Moon Cradle arc.
Yes Kirito never saw her romantically, it's one sided but I actually feel she had a hard time to understand the fact that she cannot be with Kirito forever. I just love the 1st volume of Moon Cradle just because it was painful and sad to read.
To me, I never found interesting reading and watching other girls fall for him. It was becoming cliche and I wish it will stop with UR and there will be no meddling in Kirisuna, anyway now Alice is being annoying in UR, 1st volume at least I haven't read others.
Sep 10, 2021 8:39 AM

Oct 2020
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

To me, I never found interesting reading and watching other girls fall for him. It was becoming cliche and I wish it will stop with UR and there will be no meddling in Kirisuna, anyway now Alice is being annoying in UR, 1st volume at least I haven't read others.
I didn't feel her annoying at all, yes she is a little shy and love teasing Kirito but lol, she is a tsundere....XD.

You haven't read vol 19 and 20? Well those are side stories but still not bad
Sep 10, 2021 8:43 AM
Feb 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:

I was talking from Ronie's point of view, if that Central Cathedral raid wouldn't have happened they would've continued living in peace and gradually she will confess her feelings towards him and they can be together. But not a single thing happened according to her thinking, at first Kirito got to coma by hurting his soul, Eugeo .....no spoilers man, again Asuna came out of nowhere as because Ronie don't know her, with her came many girls making her feel guilty for loving Kirito and thinking too far of the future with him. -------- some lines I said in Ronie's pov, as stated in the novels
I already read the Moon cradles, well it is just a cliche every girl falling for him. It was sad at least I agree with that given Kirito already had a gf which he would never ever abandon and Eugeo was in love with Alice. Those girls just happened to be in love with two boys who have already committed and gave their hearts already to their gf/fiance/ and crush(since I don't know about the reciprocation from Alice)
Sep 10, 2021 8:45 AM

Oct 2020
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
I already read the Moon cradles, well it is just a cliche every girl falling for him. It was sad at least I agree with that given Kirito already had a gf which he would never ever abandon and Eugeo was in love with Alice. Those girls just happened to be in love with two boys who have already committed and gave their hearts already to their gf/fiance/ and crush(since I don't know about the reciprocation from Alice)
no no no, yes for Kirito but Eugeo said he'll marry Tiese after becoming an integrity knight। Eugeo x Tiese is fact
Sep 10, 2021 8:48 AM
Feb 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
I didn't feel her annoying at all, yes she is a little shy and love teasing Kirito but lol, she is a tsundere....XD.

I have already read it and I don't think she was Tsundere and I never read her teasing Kirito either. She was with him most of the time and she was shy that's I agree. She was unexpressive since his Gf was literal goddess in that world. I also think she feel inferior to Asuna so she was unable to express her feelings to Kirito. Anyway, Asuna was aware of her feelings
Sep 10, 2021 8:50 AM
Feb 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
no no no, yes for Kirito but Eugeo said he'll marry Tiese after becoming an integrity knight। Eugeo x Tiese is fact
I thought Eugeo loves Alice.
Sep 10, 2021 8:50 AM

Oct 2020
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

I have already read it and I don't think she was Tsundere and I never read her teasing Kirito either. She was with him most of the time and she was shy that's I agree. She was unexpressive since his Gf was literal goddess in that world. I also think she feel inferior to Asuna so she was unable to express her feelings to Kirito. Anyway, Asuna was aware of her feelings
So you are literally from the Asuna fanbase, understandable. But I said only 2 girls love Kirito at the end.
Sep 10, 2021 8:52 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Casuel said:

Coudn't agree more. The first season was OK and that's it. No need to dig further.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Sep 10, 2021 8:54 AM

Oct 2020
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
I thought Eugeo loves Alice.
Noooooo no bro no, he loves her as a childhood friend. But you know tesie made him realise which helped him fight Quinella, by breaking her synthesis ritual himself, ep 19 ig.
He himself said he'll marry Tesie after winning the sword tournament and becoming an integrity Knight although his main aim was to bring back Alice as because HE BLAME HIMSELF FOR THAT INCIDENT, so he wants to bring back Alice to meet her sister Selca was her name ig.
Sep 10, 2021 8:55 AM

Oct 2020
Azuchi said:
Casuel said:

Coudn't agree more. The first season was OK and that's it. No need to dig further.
SEASON 3>>>>>>>>>>>>S1
Sep 10, 2021 8:58 AM
Feb 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
So you are literally from the Asuna fanbase, understandable. But I said only 2 girls love Kirito at the end.
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
Yes, I like Asuna but my point is her Pov reflected how she feel about herself while standing with Kirito in front of Asuna. She wasn't tsundere and she never teased Kirito. Her friend did encourage her to express her feelings to Kirito
Sep 10, 2021 8:58 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Azuchi said:

SEASON 3>>>>>>>>>>>>S1

What? Care to explain yourself? I'm not into SAO so I don't understand your comment. Sorry for that.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Sep 10, 2021 10:09 AM

Oct 2020
Azuchi said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
SEASON 3>>>>>>>>>>>>S1

What? Care to explain yourself? I'm not into SAO so I don't understand your comment. Sorry for that.
you said 1at season was ok, np need to dig further, but season 3 was even better than S1, those who say S1 is only good after it turns bad never actually watched S3. So I said, S3 is more worth to re-watch than even S1.
Sep 10, 2021 6:36 PM
May 2021
Theo1899 said:

Yeah this show was awful to me, but I absolutely love sinon so 7 stars lol.
Sep 11, 2021 6:08 AM
Jul 2018
BlueCloud5 said:
Do as you want, I don't usually watch the same anime again, unless it's really a masterpiece. Personally, I liked the second season a lot more than the last one, but I realize this is not a common opinion. On a different note, the Season 2 opening theme was my favorite in all of SAO.
Sep 11, 2021 9:18 AM
Aug 2021
The gun gale online arc is the part that is worth rewatching... Wasn't as crazy about Excalibur
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2014

835 by Vivid_7 »»
Apr 21, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Dec 20, 2014

618 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 17, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

958 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 17, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 25, 2014

289 by erixqh »»
Feb 22, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

762 by minu11 »»
Jan 26, 5:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.