Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 9, 2021 10:27 PM
Jul 2018
Imagine, one toxic fan from the big three rival Anime= Full Metal Alchemist, Gintama and Attack on Titan are put inside a Tank (T-14 Armata) and forced to battle against a Challenger 2 Tank (The crew consists of Toxic Fans of One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and Dragon Ball)
You decide who will be the commander.

The main question is-
Can the 3 Main Rivals get along in such situations?

Sep 9, 2021 10:30 PM

Aug 2013
As much as I hate Naruto stans can I request to be put inside of Tank 2?
Sep 9, 2021 10:38 PM

Jul 2017
A nuke will explode the moment they start duking it out
Thus the winner will be none since everyone in the respective party died
Sep 9, 2021 10:39 PM
Sep 2019
Aerosmith224 said:
Imagine, one toxic fan from the big three rival Anime= Full Metal Alchemist, Gintama and Attack on Titan are put inside a Tank (T-14 Armata) and forced to battle against a Challenger 2 Tank (The crew consists of Toxic Fans of One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and Dragon Ball)
You decide who will be the commander.

The main question is-
Can the 3 Main Rivals get along in such situations?

Haha, this made my day, thanks-
All opinions are valid, unless they hurt people. Or suck.
Sep 9, 2021 11:02 PM
Jul 2018
Finku_ said:
As much as I hate Naruto stans can I request to be put inside of Tank 2?

But this is a Challenge
You have to use a New Generation Russian Tank against Not so Old Most Protective British Tank but first you have to get along with your rivals or enemies
Sep 9, 2021 11:31 PM
Jan 2021
Peace was never an option
Sep 9, 2021 11:38 PM
Jan 2021
The one piece fans are gonna teach teamwork to the other fans in their team , while AOT fans are gonna trash talk to anyone sitting close to them because that's what " Chad Kings 👑 " do , then they are gonna throw a grenade inside their own tank and die for freedom .
Sep 9, 2021 11:53 PM
Jul 2018
_syedmuhammad__ said:
The one piece fans are gonna teach teamwork to the other fans in their team , while AOT fans are gonna trash talk to anyone sitting close to them because that's what " Chad Kings 👑 " do , then they are gonna throw a grenade inside their own tank and die for freedom .

Both T14 and Challenger 2 are the most Protected tanks of all time
Only Anti Tank rounds and missiles can penetrate the thiCC armour but Surprisingly Challenger 2 had survived 2 Anti Tank Missiles in the middle East

So there is no way out
These 3 Enemies will have to somehow get along and either win or lose
Sep 10, 2021 12:06 AM

Feb 2020
imagine finding out later they were all the same person who didnt even particularly like those series
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Sep 10, 2021 2:26 AM
Jan 2021
Full metal fans would take the charge of tank 1 and would refuse to let anyone do that , aot fans would totally sit in a corner and talk shit about how they are capable leader , gintama fans would drop a handgranate inside because it's fun.
Sep 10, 2021 2:33 AM
Jul 2018
Aastik_V said:
Full metal fans would take the charge of tank 1 and would refuse to let anyone do that , aot fans would totally sit in a corner and talk shit about how they are capable leader , gintama fans would drop a handgranate inside because it's fun.

Says a Gintama fan lmao

Just remember T14 has only one chamber for all three crew members like a helicopter
Sep 10, 2021 4:02 AM

Jan 2021
sounds like fun. lemme grab some popcorn.
Sep 10, 2021 4:25 AM

Oct 2018
I think they will get along first to defeat the other tanks but if they'll win, I think they'll betray each other (Because of FMA). But Gintama Tank will sit in the corner and the soldiers inside it will grab a popcorn and strawberry milk while seeing them fight.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Sep 10, 2021 5:04 AM
Jul 2018
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
I think they will get along first to defeat the other tanks but if they'll win, I think they'll betray each other (Because of FMA). But Gintama Tank will sit in the corner and the soldiers inside it will grab a popcorn and strawberry milk while seeing them fight.

Read the whole message
There are only two tanks
One tank has all the Toxic fans of the Big 4 Shounen while the main tank has all the 3 main rivals of this website
Sep 10, 2021 5:13 AM

Oct 2018
Aerosmith224 said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

Read the whole message
There are only two tanks
One tank has all the Toxic fans of the Big 4 Shounen while the main tank has all the 3 main rivals of this website
I think the 3 rival anime will not get along. Hypothetically, at first the 3 rival anime will get along for their survival and FMAB will be the commander. But after the war that the 3 rival anime won, FMAB and AOT will fight each other to prove who's the strongest fandom (because they are both rabid and toxic fanbase) but Gintama, on the other hand, will watch them fight each other to the death (because they say that Gintama fandom is chill among those two).

― Natsume Takashi
Sep 10, 2021 5:18 AM
Jan 2021
A genius thread. Just when I thought it would be another one of those threads... I'm pleasantly surprised.
Sep 10, 2021 7:31 AM

Sep 2021
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Aerosmith224 said:

Read the whole message
There are only two tanks
I think the 3 rival anime will not get along. Hypothetically, at first the 3 rival anime will get along for their survival and FMAB will be the commander. But after the war that the 3 rival anime won, FMAB and AOT will fight each other to prove who's the strongest fandom (because they are both rabid and toxic fanbase) but Gintama, on the other hand, will watch them fight each other to the death (because they say that Gintama fandom is chill among those two).

'Gintama fandom is chill'? Not even close dude.
Gintama fan will most probably go berserk since FMA:B fanboys blasted it off the surface of top list and try to kill FMA:B fan.AOT fan will try to stop them from fighting. In the end all three kill each other and Tank 2 will get an easy victory.
Sep 10, 2021 7:35 AM

Sep 2021
Now this looks fun
Sep 10, 2021 7:40 AM

Oct 2018
hornplease said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

Gintama fan will most probably go berserk since FMA:B fanboys blasted it off the surface of top list and try to kill FMA:B fan.AOT fan will try to stop them from fighting. In the end all three kill each other and Tank 2 will get an easy victory.
That's why I said, "they said". I'm not claiming that Gintama is chill because they were rabid fans since the first season came out.

― Natsume Takashi
Sep 10, 2021 7:48 AM

Mar 2019
Clown vs clown fight 🤡

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Sep 10, 2021 7:58 AM

Aug 2020
There's no way FMA:B fans and Gintama fans could work together, they would lose

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Sep 10, 2021 11:59 AM

May 2020
The situation in Tank 1:
FMAB fan: My anime is no. 1 so I'm the only one who deserves to be the commander. I'm gonna press the self-destruct button if anyone of you disagrees.
AOT fan: Stop this bullshit if your fanbase hadn't review bombed the scores my show would be first. I'll be the commander. TATAKAE
Gintama fan: I'm going to sleep, wake me up when you clowns are done with this bullshit.

The situation in Tank 2:
One Piece fan: One Piece is the best among the big three. Naruto trash
Naruto fan: f**k you, Naruto>>>>Mid piece
Bleach fan: Weren't we supposed to fight that other tank, why are we fighting among ourselves? And why are you comparing your anime? let people enjoy what they want
Meanwhile, the DB fan steps out of the tank, points at the enemy tank, and screams: CAN HE BEAT GOKU THO? And keeps screaming, and NOBODY cares.

Match result: DRAW

PS: I've not seen Bleach yet, but I have a feeling that their fanbase is really chill.

"I'd rather my heart stopped than lose what's most important to me.
Even when I'm old and my spine is bent...my soul's got to be straight." - Gintoki

Sep 10, 2021 2:57 PM
Feb 2019
Mayora_oji13 said:
The situation in Tank 1:
FMAB fan: My anime is no. 1 so I'm the only one who deserves to be the commander. I'm gonna press the self-destruct button if anyone of you disagrees.
AOT fan: Stop this bullshit if your fanbase hadn't review bombed the scores my show would be first. I'll be the commander. TATAKAE
Gintama fan: I'm going to sleep, wake me up when you clowns are done with this bullshit.

The situation in Tank 2:
Bleach fan: Weren't we supposed to fight that other tank, why are we fighting among ourselves? And why are you comparing your anime? let people enjoy what they want
Meanwhile, the DB fan steps out of the tank, points at the enemy tank, and screams: CAN HE BEAT GOKU THO? And keeps screaming, and NOBODY cares.

PS: I've not seen Bleach yet, but I have a feeling that their fanbase is really chill.

Bleach’s Fandom is almost like black clover’s fandom
Sep 10, 2021 2:59 PM

Jun 2016
/k/ told me that the armata is a big expensive overhyped meme. Is this true?
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Sep 10, 2021 10:21 PM
Jan 2021
I never honestly knew the FMA fanbase was toxic. I just watched it a few months ago and was thinking since it wasn't as mainstream as DBZ, Naruto, or One Piece it would be kinda chill. I was pretty disappointed to find out though that most "fans" only care about a stupid ranking
Sep 11, 2021 12:15 AM

Sep 2021
oddeyez said:
I never honestly knew the FMA fanbase was toxic. I just watched it a few months ago and was thinking since it wasn't as mainstream as DBZ, Naruto, or One Piece it would be kinda chill. I was pretty disappointed to find out though that most "fans" only care about a stupid ranking

You're the one who's stupid if you care about fanbase and stuff.
Sep 11, 2021 3:15 AM

Aug 2019
Surprised Hunter x Hunter wasn't included. Its fanbase is massive.
Sep 11, 2021 5:31 AM

Mar 2019
Mayora_oji13 said:
The situation in Tank 1:

The situation in Tank 2:

Bleach fans should have atleast something worthwhile to really defend. Most Bleach fans would pick something from other 6 over Bleach.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Sep 11, 2021 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
dewwm said:
Surprised Hunter x Hunter wasn't included. Its fanbase is massive.

Because I'm part of that
And Steins Gate is also excluded here

Only Gintama, FMAB and AoT are included because they all want to get to the top
Sep 12, 2021 12:29 AM

Aug 2020
Plot twist:Gintama fan made this whole situation and now he/she will sneak away .
Sep 12, 2021 12:34 AM

Aug 2020
hornplease said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

Didn't AoT fandom got berserk when there dear season got downvotes but then after a sometime they get silent because of the whole ending issue was going same thing happened with Gintama fandom they went berserk at first but now I don't think anyone is making threads why it's happend its obvious that at first any fandom will go berserk.
Sep 12, 2021 4:21 AM

Sep 2021
Lavi_kun said:
hornplease said:

Didn't AoT fandom got berserk when there dear season got downvotes but then after a sometime they get silent because of the whole ending issue was going same thing happened with Gintama fandom they went berserk at first but now I don't think anyone is making threads why it's happend its obvious that at first any fandom will go berserk.

Gintama is the recent one so..
Sep 12, 2021 8:25 AM

Aug 2020
hornplease said:
Lavi_kun said:

Gintama is the recent one so..

So what ? At least give other series examples too
Sep 12, 2021 8:35 AM

Feb 2021
assuming that one piece narut and bleach fans need to deide too it will end up with one of the stans murdering the other two, its only a quesiton of in which tank it will happen sooner
Sep 12, 2021 11:32 AM
Jan 2021
hornplease said:
oddeyez said:

You're the one who's stupid if you care about fanbase and stuff.
you're only proving my point about the fanbase being toxic. All I care about is how good the show is, I just said it was surprising to me when I found out how toxic the community was

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

132 by Chewbaccaccino »»
Apr 21, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.