Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 9, 2021 4:30 AM
Dec 2020
So I read ahead in the manga and since the LN is the actual source material I was wondering when does the
stuff start?

I'm just kinda confused since, in the manga, the spirit (aisha or whatever) woke up when they were in the portable rock-house or whatever. Is the arc being skipped? or does the arc happen after Celia's part?

If any LN readers can confirm that the anime is more or less following the LN's sequence of events, what are the next arcs gonna be?

Mod Edit: Modified title for spoiler warning in thread.
KuniiSep 9, 2021 4:53 PM
Sep 9, 2021 4:45 AM
Mar 2021
SPOILERS ALERT (I don't know how to put the spoilers tag, sorry)

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
KuniiSep 9, 2021 4:49 PM
Sep 9, 2021 4:51 AM
Mar 2021
I haven't read manga, I don't really know English :((
Sep 9, 2021 5:01 AM

Oct 2019
Those events that you described have already passed. Yes, the Anime skipped pretty much all of Volume 4. Right now is Celia’s rescue Arc and that will be the Anime’s stopping point.
Sep 9, 2021 7:55 AM
Feb 2021
Man they changed the anime story
Just what were they thinking. If they continue the LN or manga story maybe in next season anime ratings and popularity will be raised more.
Sep 9, 2021 8:08 AM
Jul 2021
Free2rhyme said:

Does that mean it's being skipped? Or they are changing things? Also I just read that Miharu didn't have any feelings for him before is that true? Lol damn sucks to be him, although I'm SURE she'll love him in 30 seconds in this world

(Just read the answer about skipping afterwards, so lame)

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
KuniiSep 9, 2021 4:50 PM
Sep 9, 2021 9:10 AM
Mar 2021
DKDiabloLicht said:
Free2rhyme said:

Does that mean it's being skipped? Or they are changing things? Also I just read that Miharu didn't have any feelings for him before is that true? Lol damn sucks to be him, although I'm SURE she'll love him in 30 seconds in this world

maybe they're going to introduce her after celia's part, Idk, and miharu still has feeling for him, most of the girl he'll meet will fall for him, lol

KuniiSep 9, 2021 4:51 PM
Sep 9, 2021 9:30 AM
Jul 2021
Free2rhyme said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

maybe they're going to introduce her after celia's part, Idk, and miharu still has feeling for him, most of the girl he'll meet will fall for him, lol

Yeah I just read 'Unrequited' for them before and he never got to confess his feelings to her. But she seemed to be really important to him so I'm surprised they left her out so far. If it was up to me she'd stay in the Japan life, and he'd move on to Celia(LOVE her) and/or whoever else is from here

KuniiSep 9, 2021 4:51 PM
Sep 9, 2021 9:52 AM
Mar 2021
DKDiabloLicht said:
Free2rhyme said:

Yeah I just read 'Unrequited' for them before and he never got to confess his feelings to her. But she seemed to be really important to him so I'm surprised they left her out so far. If it was up to me she'd stay in the Japan life, and he'd move on to Celia(LOVE her) and/or whoever else is from here
he misunderstood that she has a boyfriend when he saw her with a guy that's why he didn't approach her when he saw her again, I would be happy if he ends up with celia (she is best girl in my opinion btw). When I first read the LN I thought that miharu is aishia since she calls him haruto but that wasn't the case.

KuniiSep 9, 2021 4:52 PM
Sep 9, 2021 9:59 AM
Jul 2021
Free2rhyme said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

he misunderstood that she has a boyfriend when he saw her with a guy that's why he didn't approach her when he saw her again, I would be happy if he ends up with celia (she is best girl in my opinion btw). When I first read the LN I thought that miharu is aishia since she calls him haruto but that wasn't the case.
I just realized that part of my first answer was missing lol sorry about that.

No biggie lol, and oh damn, IMAGINE if the girl he loved, got brought into this world as his spirit?? That would be interesting as hell, since they seem to be leaning into her being important to him/his story (at least I thought it seemed so). But yeah Celia saved his ass, was a sweetheart, helped him soo much to be successful in school and just trust in people and I think his relationship with her has helped him in how he does everything that has happened since (at least somewhat). And yeah for me Celia is best girl, Latifa is second (although Sister best girl not romantic, but she's a sweetheart and I love her character), but I also REALLY loved the girl with the purple hair from last week in the village. She trained her ASS off for six months so she could go with him and not slow him down. I felt he was way too cold with her when he rejected her, I wish he had let her down a little easier and explained why he can't return her feelings or bring her along, I was pretty frustrated with him. But seriously is the LN/Manga good and worth reading?

KuniiSep 9, 2021 4:52 PM
Sep 9, 2021 10:31 AM
Mar 2021
DKDiabloLicht said:
Free2rhyme said:
I just realized that part of my first answer was missing lol sorry about that.

No biggie lol, and oh damn, IMAGINE if the girl he loved, got brought into this world as his spirit?? That would be interesting as hell, since they seem to be leaning into her being important to him/his story (at least I thought it seemed so). But yeah Celia saved his ass, was a sweetheart, helped him soo much to be successful in school and just trust in people and I think his relationship with her has helped him in how he does everything that has happened since (at least somewhat). And yeah for me Celia is best girl, Latifa is second (although Sister best girl not romantic, but she's a sweetheart and I love her character), but I also REALLY loved the girl with the purple hair from last week in the village. She trained her ASS off for six months so she could go with him and not slow him down. I felt he was way too cold with her when he rejected her, I wish he had let her down a little easier and explained why he can't return her feelings or bring her along, I was pretty frustrated with him. But seriously is the LN/Manga good and worth reading?
I haven't read the manga, but I really enjoyed the LN.
Sep 9, 2021 4:42 PM

Mar 2013
Free2rhyme said:

That also happened in the manga and I was also quite surprised the Anime is different. I wonder what happened. Btw @Free2ryhme, click the "BB Code" link.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 10, 2021 3:48 AM
Jun 2020
Well, all I can say is the Web novel, light novel, manga and anime are all different cuz I'm literally confused because the source of the anime is the light novel but they still decided to change the story like bruh the one who was supposed to find Rio with Aishia was Miharu and the siblings but in the anime it's actually the spirit folks so I'm curious how the anime will go because now they will be rescuing Celia and what about Miharu? Maybe season 2? I don't know why but it's quite difficult to think this Anime will receive a season 2... I guess I'll just continue with the novels and manga for now.
Sep 11, 2021 8:08 AM
Aug 2018
Solaris_Flugel said:
Well, all I can say is the Web novel, light novel, manga and anime are all different cuz I'm literally confused because the source of the anime is the light novel but they still decided to change the story like bruh the one who was supposed to find Rio with Aishia was Miharu and the siblings but in the anime it's actually the spirit folks so I'm curious how the anime will go because now they will be rescuing Celia and what about Miharu? Maybe season 2? I don't know why but it's quite difficult to think this Anime will receive a season 2... I guess I'll just continue with the novels and manga for now.
That is the theory that if there is a possible 2 season the arc of miharu, aki and masato appears or in the final episode 12? Since the arch of the princesses of beltram is also missing among other arches.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2021

158 by Playcool »»
Mar 11, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2021

70 by Kraum »»
Feb 2, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2021

62 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 21, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

86 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2021

66 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.