Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 8, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just when you thought Mio couldn't get any more intimdating lol...

What an episode. This episode really showed Mio in her strange role. We also got more world fiction and supernatural with those demons. And lol, the bits of man service this episode. Poor Tomoe, hope she'll be okay...
Sep 8, 2021 8:23 AM

Apr 2018
The ogres' are named: Aqua and Eris....
Sep 8, 2021 8:24 AM

Apr 2016
The music that was playing at the beginning when they were fighting those dark elves/ogres was waaay too hype than what was actually happening on screen lol.

It is to surprise of no one that the dark elf/ogre duo has such a goofy master. Oh and the dude from Overlord decided to visit, how nice of him. Not that our main-kun can't deal with him within an instant.

Also i guess the mc-kuns parents were these "Grants".
Sep 8, 2021 8:24 AM

Jun 2019
No one holds Makoto's hands for more time than Mio. You really might have a death wish otherwise. We also got to see the spy side of Mio and yup she's good at it. Then, we got to see OP Makoto completely shitting on that Lich.

Looks like Tomoe is respected by the village of Ogres as well. And, Makoto wants to learn more about magic. But, that trip between the worlds they were talking about isn't gonna be that easy. For the time being, Makoto is not planning to travel and we found ourselves a new ally. Nice, a hot guy.
Sep 8, 2021 8:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah I was looking forward to seeing Shiki's appearance, it's always hilarious how he looks powerful with that Ainz Ooal Gown's design but just get rekt by Makoto so easily, well now he's his servant, though they're really teasing with that cliffhanger ending :S I can't wait for the next episode
Sep 8, 2021 8:30 AM

Apr 2014
Aqua and Eris lmao.... what a name. 😂😂😂
At least, this Aqua is not useless though.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 8, 2021 8:41 AM

Mar 2018
I can't man, not anymore, after that Slime cliffhanger, here comes this one... :(
Sep 8, 2021 8:51 AM

Jul 2017
Even in such a desperate situation, Tomoe puts Makoto and Mio's affair 1st. ATTA GIRL.

Aqua and Eris almost puked at Mio licking Makoto's blood to resuscitate her, and transporting the adventurers into their demiplane, now they can finally go all out to resolve their issues. The Hidden Ogre Village in the forest, and directly towards the elders, Makoto faces an indictment with these forest ogres for even a misstep. LOLS Mio having to force Mondo out just because he held Makoto's hand longer than 31 seconds.

Yay, Mio learns about the skill of wiretapping, and therein lies the conection between these forest ogres to demons. And Mondo becomes an Ainz Ooal Gown character, which his powers aren't all that effective to Makoto while the elves plan a massacre feast against Makoto.

By far, Tomoe revealing herself to these forest ogres is Makoto's salvation, that's good enough, but Makoto's parents being grants only make sense of why Makoto has an inkling between Japan and this fantasy world, and that suicidal low chance is practically impossible, but up for debate for more research.

The lich turned into an Ikemen for another contractual servant pact...and HOO BOY is he handsome. But the cliffhanger though with Tomoe's unconsciousness from wounds...what is going on!?
Sep 8, 2021 9:13 AM

Oct 2017
The forest ogres reaction when they learnt Makoto is Tomoe's master was hilarious. We learnt about the grants and Makoto's parents were proly among them. Also the ost during the first half was great.

Cliffhanger at the end, Tomoe was injured damn. Those adventurers proly did something to the chibi Tomoe and that's why her main body also took some damage.
Sep 8, 2021 9:29 AM
Apr 2021
I Like This Isekai ...And Damn They Left The Episode On Cliffhanger With Tomoe Collapsed. (They Have Covered Till Chapter 41 Of Manga As Of This Episode For Anyone Dying To Know What Happens Next.)
Sep 8, 2021 9:49 AM

May 2020
PirateLemon said:
I can't man, not anymore, after that Slime cliffhanger, here comes this one... :(

fr man
i feel you
we're gonna get some good eps next week

Sep 8, 2021 9:50 AM
Jul 2021
Ashhk said:
Oh yeah I was looking forward to seeing Shiki's appearance, it's always hilarious how he looks powerful with that Ainz Ooal Gown's design but just get rekt by Makoto so easily, well now he's his servant, though they're really teasing with that cliffhanger ending :S I can't wait for the next episode

Wait a second!?! The next episode is called Goodbye!?! PLEASE tell me Tomoe is NOT dead!?!? Like if the Fragment dies that will suck but not as big of a deal, but if they Kill Tomoe I'm going to be SOO pissed
Sep 8, 2021 9:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
DKDiabloLicht said:
Ashhk said:

Wait a second!?! The next episode is called Goodbye!?! PLEASE tell me Tomoe is NOT dead!?!? Like if the Fragment dies that will suck but not as big of a deal, but if they Kill Tomoe I'm going to be SOO pissed
If you really can't wait to know I advise you to read chapter 42 of the manga adaptation (since this episode's ending is the end of chapter 41) but to make it short
Sep 8, 2021 10:03 AM
Jul 2021
Ashhk said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

If you really can't wait to know I advise you to read chapter 42 of the manga adaptation (since this episode's ending is the end of chapter 41) but to make it short

Sep 8, 2021 10:27 AM

Jul 2015
Really Great Episode.The Lich has joined the Gang now.

Also the cliffhanger at the end.

Sep 8, 2021 10:30 AM

Apr 2018
Mio licking Mikito's bloody hands were next level fanservice.
Aqua and Eris are called ogres instead of elves, pretty cool. And the other high elves/orges talked in a weird way lol.
Well, seems like they were possessed by an undead (lich) but of course, Mikito beat him with a single spell and turned him into a servant. Which then acquired a human body. And Tomoe's in trouble in the end.. Seems like the humans did something.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 8, 2021 10:45 AM

May 2020
Yeah after slime ep ending like that now this cmon no pls Tomoe best girl ah…
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Sep 8, 2021 11:06 AM

Nov 2011
The episode was great up until that ending...yo WTF!!!

I hope those three adventurers get what's coming to them. But I know that Makoto will feel some regret because he brought them to the Demi plane.

I do like how Tomoe and Mip are starting to act like each other now.

But God Damn now I can't wait until next week.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 8, 2021 11:20 AM
Oct 2020
Love this show, can't wait for a Mio statue to drop
Sep 8, 2021 11:47 AM
Nov 2018
Does anyone know which chapter the ep covered because I can't seem to find it or is it an anime original ending?
Sep 8, 2021 12:20 PM

Jan 2014
SoraSenpai said:

I hope those three adventurers get what's coming to them. But I know that Makoto will feel some regret because he brought them to the Demi plane.

Yeah, I feel you, like don't wanna sound edgy but like I would prefer him killing those three for hurting Tomoe, but I am somehow disappointed even now since I doubt that's gonna happen, since I can see him letting them off the hook quite easily, maybe they will be selling stuff from village/city.
Sep 8, 2021 12:42 PM
Aug 2018
Anlex said:

Yeah, I feel you, like don't wanna sound edgy but like I would prefer him killing those three for hurting Tomoe, but I am somehow disappointed even now since I doubt that's gonna happen, since I can see him letting them off the hook quite easily, maybe they will be selling stuff from village/city.

If Tomoe's fragment got hurt, then, the little orc is probably dead... (unless someone protected her).
Not sure the orc clan will forgive them...
Sep 8, 2021 12:49 PM
Aug 2017
The next episode, GOODBYE = DEATHFLAG. Okay, Someone will die.
Sep 8, 2021 1:21 PM

Feb 2015
I hope Makoto doesn't let the culprits off easy next week. This series has been great so far, biggest suprise of the season
Sep 8, 2021 1:41 PM

Feb 2019
Aqua and Eris, they sound very familiar. hm...
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Sep 8, 2021 1:54 PM

Jan 2009
Izayoi1661 said:
Does anyone know which chapter the ep covered because I can't seem to find it or is it an anime original ending?

Manga chapter 42 is a direct continuation of this as someone else posted.

Anlex said:
SoraSenpai said:

Sep 8, 2021 2:01 PM

Nov 2019
Rushjob isn't enough to describe this show. I haven't read the sauce, but boy is the pace jittery.
So, this is gonna be the first time I saw elves without elf ears. The blonde adventurer reminds me of the goddess, ugh. So that piglet going to pee at the end was sus, and why did Fragment tell the Elk to be careful with the waste material? Lich voiced by Tsuda Kenjiro (probably) feels like a good addition, but cliffhanger made that a side thought for now. Next episode is ominously titled "Goodbye". With things like inter-world traversing introduced now, it feels this little mess but fun show will end at a mouth-watering point. Yeah figures, it's a LN advertisement show after all.

you know why Mio was a spy this episode? Cause she's a spyd... Yeah I am so not making that pun
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 8, 2021 2:48 PM

Oct 2017
Too bad the damn adventurers won't get a slow and painful death...

P.S.
Next week make sure to watch this BEFORE Kobayashi-san!
RainyShadowSep 8, 2021 9:37 PM
Sep 8, 2021 3:10 PM
Oct 2020
Anyone else catch the 'Konosuba' Reference?
Sep 8, 2021 3:18 PM

Apr 2015
I want Mio to lick my hand as passionate as she did to Makoto..... That just looked and sounded so hot.. Ahem.

That Lich was pretty interesting, love the cast choice, but after he turned into a human form, I can't take the voice seriously anymore. It just feels and sounds so wrong...

What a cliffhanger, Tomoe better be alright.... Those adventurers didn't do what I think they did, right???

Sep 8, 2021 3:35 PM

Dec 2013
Man, you can't just end an episode with Tomoe on the ground while also showing a big red flag about Mini Tomoe, that little Orc and the other guy.
Sep 8, 2021 3:48 PM
Jul 2021
DKDiabloLicht said:
Ashhk said:

oh yeah same Here i hope makoto beats the Shit out of them!!!
Sep 8, 2021 3:49 PM
Jul 2021
RainyShadow said:

P.S.

Wait, why before?
Sep 8, 2021 4:14 PM

Jan 2008
That was most definitely NOT the voice that I was expecting to hear from the lich (Kenjirō Tsuda). If he sounds familiar, he was Monspeet from 7 Deadly Sins and Kento Nanami from Jujutsu Kaisen. I was honestly expecting Takahiro Sakurai (Diablo; Reincarnated as a Slime), Takahiro Sakurai (Reigen; Mob Psycho 100), or even Masayuki Katō (Demiurge; Overlord).
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 8, 2021 5:05 PM

Sep 2020
RainyShadow said:

P.S.

i hope she is okay cant lost her:(
Sep 8, 2021 5:51 PM

Nov 2017
Wasn't that the same Lich that Aqua "purified",damn well looked like him at times :)
Ah yes,Keele,that was him :)

Not Wiz,most def not Wiz.
Sep 8, 2021 6:11 PM

Mar 2016
RainyShadow said:

P.S.

I'm not clicking that spoiler button, but I'll follow your advice, in fact that's what I did today so thanks!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Sep 8, 2021 8:31 PM

Jan 2009
el_morris said:
RainyShadow said:

P.S.

I'm not clicking that spoiler button, but I'll follow your advice, in fact that's what I did today so thanks!

The spoiler button is just more images of mini-tomoe from earlier in the season, so don't worry about it being spoilers.
Sep 8, 2021 11:34 PM
Jan 2021
Vedant_2634 said:
I Like This Isekai ...And Damn They Left The Episode On Cliffhanger With Tomoe Collapsed. (They Have Covered Till Chapter 41 Of Manga As Of This Episode For Anyone Dying To Know What Happens Next.)
omg thank you, now i regret reading that
Sep 9, 2021 2:14 AM
Dec 2019
Even though i already know what's going to happen, I'm pretty sure I'll still cry in the next episode. She's just so wholesome 🥺
If you know, you know
Sep 9, 2021 2:47 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The pacing went a high speed level again, i'd say. But damn, its still entertaining me, to say the least.

Aqua-Eris like some kind of sports drink? Well, if you said so, thats kinda rights. Lmao. Eris truly an interesting girl, not just her unique design, but her behaviour also quite grown much into my minds.

Next, to the ogre village. They were an elves's ancestor that get a protection from Tomoe. Really hilarious part when they spew out their plan to execute Makoto after the feast. However, bruh, he wasn't an ordinary hyuman, even defeated that lich on one damn single dark absorbing magic. Their reaction when knowing the fact about their past guardian was infact his servant truly an amusing moment.

The next with the lich part also contained an interesting information. Its not about his newly wowser form as Makoto's butler, no, you Tsuda, its not you! But, its about Makoto's parent, they were a Grants. What cause it kinda still a mystery, but looks like a certain that its related to the goddess domain of power, or something similar. Really looking forward to see how that rift phenomenon to throw some hyuman into another world happen in the first place.

Oh yeah, that cliffhanger, tho. If its truth that those foolish hyumans were the real cause of that shit. Than no wonder if Makoto goes on rampage to them next. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 9, 2021 3:31 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
I imagined shikis face to not be that 'soft-ish' looking but hey, he a good boy

smoochie smoochie

Sep 9, 2021 5:04 AM

Jan 2014
Tatsuya said:
Izayoi1661 said:

Manga chapter 42 is a direct continuation of this as someone else posted.

Anlex said:

Well I will look forward to being right/wrong.
Sep 9, 2021 5:07 AM

Jan 2014
Rukodaime91 said:
Anlex said:

If Tomoe's fragment got hurt, then, the little orc is probably dead... (unless someone protected her).
Not sure the orc clan will forgive them...

Oh, that's true... Since they see them as nothing more than pigs I would say that they would actually kill/gurt her, and that would also explain why she was shown in the first place. Yeah, it is probably gonna be more entwined than I thought at first.
Sep 9, 2021 5:09 AM

Jan 2014
MonkeeDan said:

Not gonna lie when I first saw those hair etc I was like "Is there gonna be another harem enthusiast?"
Sep 9, 2021 6:07 AM

Oct 2017
DKDiabloLicht said:

Wait, why before?

To lift your spirit afterwards...
Sep 9, 2021 6:28 AM

Oct 2016
Oh hell to the fucking no, I swear to God if it's those adventurers, they need to fucking go. By go, I mean go to the afterlife. I am assuming something happened to smol fragment Tomoe since she's connected to Tomoe, fuck.

I like how they setup this dude Adono to be some kind of antagonist only to be fodderized by the Licht lmao. Speaking of the Licht, welcome to the Makoto simps club. Also goddamn, a former skeleton man turned bishounen voiced by Tsuda Kenjiro.

Aqua and Eris, that's too much of coincidence lmao. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 9, 2021 8:04 AM
Jul 2021
RainyShadow said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

Wait, why before?

To lift your spirit afterwards...

Ahhhh, good idea. I haven't started that yet, is it good?? And is it true it has some good action/animation sometimes? I thought it was just slice of life but then I swear I saw a gif somewhere that looked crazy
Sep 9, 2021 9:08 AM

Oct 2017
DKDiabloLicht said:

Ahhhh, good idea. I haven't started that yet, is it good?? And is it true it has some good action/animation sometimes? I thought it was just slice of life but then I swear I saw a gif somewhere that looked crazy

OK, substitute with whatever other "happy" anime you are watching currently.

You can't go wrong with KyoAni.
It's a SoL/comedy, but can often put action anime to shame :)
Since you haven't seen it, i suggest starting with S1 and don't miss the MiniDora specials too.
RainyShadowSep 9, 2021 9:29 AM
Sep 9, 2021 9:18 AM
Aug 2018
Anlex said:
MonkeeDan said:

Not gonna lie when I first saw those hair etc I was like "Is there gonna be another harem enthusiast?"

I also thought it would be a girl....
They had us in the first half, not gonna lie.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2021

72 by Raphaela28 »»
Apr 12, 2:48 PM

» Makoto a measured MC with maniacal tendencies. Seems contradictory no?

LordKirkis - Feb 7, 2023

18 by Kher_8 »»
Apr 8, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2021

138 by YuuHead »»
Feb 23, 1:53 PM

» Why does the mc not use his name?

Otakodo_kumo - Feb 18

8 by DarkXion »»
Feb 19, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

70 by Raitron_Oblivion »»
Feb 5, 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.