Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2021 2:29 AM
Apr 2021
I finished the anime but. i didn't him get his revenge. If you guys read the manga can pls tell me if he got his revenge?
Sep 8, 2021 2:39 AM
Mar 2021
[/spoiler]

From what I remember, the girl found out who the boy really is. Then they fall in love with each other and do not rebel anymore, let me correct someone if I was wrong
ValikkSep 8, 2021 2:42 AM
Sep 8, 2021 2:41 AM

Jan 2021
Kekw, the anime dosent take it forward, they end up falling and love and that's how it ends in the LN
Sep 8, 2021 2:44 AM

May 2021
The anime is incomplete as there is no season 2 so you'll have to content with the manga if you are really interested
Sep 8, 2021 2:45 AM

May 2021
This is the reason I don't like this show, the premise was kind of good, but with each episode, the goal of revenge disappears, and it only gets trashier

THERE WAS NO REVENGE!!!
Sep 8, 2021 2:46 AM
Feb 2021
It was her servant who disguised as her and said those harsh word to him not her,so revenge was negated.
Sep 8, 2021 3:00 AM
Aug 2019
He’s gonna date her… and then he’s gonna dump her right after!
Sep 8, 2021 3:18 AM
May 2021
The title of anime is click Bait.😂😂
Sep 8, 2021 3:37 AM

May 2020
LunaXdragneel said:
I finished the anime but. i didn't him get his revenge. If you guys read the manga can pls tell me if he got his revenge?

The revenge stuff is a troll..
Sep 8, 2021 3:46 AM
Apr 2021
Valikk said:
[/spoiler]

From what I remember, the girl found out who the boy really is. Then they fall in love with each other and do not rebel anymore, let me correct someone if I was wrong
umm can tell the whole story ? I'm to lazy to read the manga lol.
Sep 8, 2021 5:11 AM

Jan 2020
The “revenge” part wasn’t adapted, and, as far as I remember, it happens in the very end of the manga.

That’s a very poor description of how it went in the manga, but my memories of it are too vague to describe it accurately.
Sep 8, 2021 5:25 AM
Mar 2021
Sep 8, 2021 5:27 AM

Jan 2018
Fat dude trains himself to become a chad and fuck all of his childhood friends, that's the revenge.
Sep 8, 2021 5:33 AM
Jun 2021
Spoiler : actually the person who dumped on that day was not by the main girl it was her maid so later on she tells him full story and actually the main girl was actually in love with him from starting ( because he was the one who made her happy during her childhood because her parents were on bad terms and later on divorced ) . now the maid girl wanted to make main girl happy during their childhood but when she saw main girl was more happy with masamune then she got jealous and one day when masamune was trying to give her flower ( because she was sick due to trauma caused by parents ) at that time maid girl called him pig and masamune taught that it was main girl . so later on when both learn truth maid girl also fell in love with him and main girl knew that so she send maid girl to masamune ( who was in his grandfather's house at that time because at masamune and main girl had a fight or love quarrel ) but masamune dumped her tells main girl that he truly loves her.🥰
Sep 8, 2021 5:33 AM
Jun 2021
Spoiler : actually the person who dumped on that day was not by the main girl it was her maid so later on she tells him full story and actually the main girl was actually in love with him from starting ( because he was the one who made her happy during her childhood because her parents were on bad terms and later on divorced ) . now the maid girl wanted to make main girl happy during their childhood but when she saw main girl was more happy with masamune then she got jealous and one day when masamune was trying to give her flower ( because she was sick due to trauma caused by parents ) at that time maid girl called him pig and masamune taught that it was main girl . so later on when both learn truth maid girl also fell in love with him and main girl knew that so she send maid girl to masamune ( who was in his grandfather's house at that time because at masamune and main girl had a fight or love quarrel ) but masamune dumped her tells main girl that he truly loves her.🥰
Sep 8, 2021 5:34 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
MBRamani said:

I second this 😅.
Sep 8, 2021 5:34 AM
Jun 2021
Sep 8, 2021 5:35 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
MBRamani said:

I second this 😅.
Sep 8, 2021 5:36 AM
Jun 2021
Sep 8, 2021 6:37 AM
Jan 2021
LunaXdragneel said:

It’s hard the claim cause there where some “plot twist” but I guess you could say yes he did?

I highly recommend the manga though(:
Sep 8, 2021 7:21 AM
Aug 2021
No revenge after all and the ending part is sh*t, they just f*cking ended up in karaoke singing garbage. That's why I gave this anime a 3 stars

Character development: 2/10
Revenge?: -10/10
Story: 3/10
Favorite Character: Legal Mom Loli

This Anime adaptation is the definition of garbage
The Manga is better
Modifiction_89Sep 8, 2021 7:26 AM
Sep 8, 2021 8:04 AM
Aug 2021
Valikk said:
[/spoiler]

you are correct my friend. there is no revenge they just fall in love
Valikk said:
[/spoiler]

you are correct my friend. There is no revenge, they just fall in love
Sep 8, 2021 8:24 AM

Oct 2020
Valikk said:
[/spoiler]

you’re not wrong but it’s not 100% correct. they do fall in love and date each other at the end but the reason of the revenge was bc aki said piggy to him when they were kids but later on was revealed that the one who did that was yoshino disguised as aki, so there was no point in taking revenge after masamune knew the truth.

Sep 8, 2021 9:49 AM
Jun 2021
Is
VampireSylphy said:
The anime is incomplete as there is no season 2 so you'll have to content with the manga if you are really interested

Is there a possibility of another season ???
Sep 8, 2021 10:44 AM

May 2021
From which chapter of manga should i start reading ? I mean where anime adaptation of season one ends !

"We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even when that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework and continue to shine.. forever ."
Sep 8, 2021 3:35 PM
Feb 2017
He descovered that youshino is the one whom insulted him from behind the curtains and not adagaki and that aki loved him at firat sight so the reason for revenge is gone
Sep 8, 2021 3:46 PM

Jan 2021
Probably clickbait.
I don't even think there's revenge.
Oct 13, 2021 8:27 PM
Sep 2021
CuckooClock said:
This is the reason I don't like this show, the premise was kind of good, but with each episode, the goal of revenge disappears, and it only gets trashier

THERE WAS NO REVENGE!!!

he did get revenge read the manga again

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

218 by Lkunnnss »»
Apr 22, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.