Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 7, 2021 10:22 PM
Jul 2021
holy crap, shion punching the shit out of clayman was hilarious and very much deserved lmao, glad to see it. veldora also showing up out of nowhere not being very fazed by milim's punch was amusing. ^^
Sep 7, 2021 10:26 PM

Jul 2016
Man, they sure have disappointed me with Clayman's character. He seemed so promising in first season and now the dude can't even defend himself with words. Seriously, I show more confidence giving a thesis at college than him this episode.

And also, how come Rimuru doesn't notice that Milim is wearing an odd-looking pendant she had never worn before?

OK episode, I guess. Was honestly expecting some sort of actual debate given how Walpurgis was depicted in previous episodes but I only saw an idiot trying to frame a Slime without solid proofs. Disappointing.
On the good side tho, best girl Shion punching Clayman felt somewhat satisfying and hearing more of Kawasumi Ayako's glorious voice sure gave me great joy as a Fate fan.

Maruseru93 said:
if i was in this world i would obliderate that puny slime

Of course you would, champ.

FMmatron said:
The most pleasing sight was Milim's 🍑

Hell yeah.
Sep 7, 2021 10:42 PM

Oct 2016
Clayman's only chance of winning was with words and he can't even do that right, clapped. Clapped with words and he's gonna get clapped physically as well. At least he can probably get an oscar for that wonderful performance lmao. Shion rush attacking Clayman was super nice and all, he needs even more than that.

I am assuming the reason Raphael can't appraise any curse on Milim is because there is no curse to begin with. As Guy said, Milim has her own plans. I wonder how Primordial Black Diablo compares to Primordial Red Guy. So Beretta is in Diablo's lineage, pretty cool.

Goddamn cliffhanger, let's fucking go Veldora! Can't wait for the next episode.
Sep 7, 2021 11:17 PM
Sep 2019
Elior21 said:
Morssee said:
Not gonna lie, I'm kinda disappointed that Rimuru couldn't take Milim on his own… Didn't he evolve last season into something even more powerful ? What was all that waiting we had in last season for then? Only to get a useless Raphael? Lmao.

Now Veldora comes out of nowhere and gets smashed with a powerful fist from Milim, and it barely scratches his head. I like that Veldora is strong, but isn't Rimuru the protagonist ? I expected a nice fight with Rimuru actually breaking Clayman's spell while making everyone drop their jaws to his power… Instead, we got a fist fight between two of the most powerful Demon Lords…

I don't dislike the anime for this and I'm waiting for the next episode, just wanted things to go another way, anyway, 2v1, let's see what happens :)
right now in this meeting there are 3 demon lords who are far stronger then rimuru which are guy milim and ramiris. this is the reason why rimuru could not handle her since she is the second strongest

There is another post about this. There are three demon lords he can beat. All the others and all the true dragons are all stronger then him at the moment.
Sep 8, 2021 12:18 AM
Jun 2020
Maruseru93 said:

Of course you would, champ.[quote=FMmatron message=64335117] with my fanfiction yes i would
Sep 8, 2021 12:49 AM

Jan 2021
enjoyable episode today, but yeah the cliffhanger hit me too much TwT
Sep 8, 2021 2:21 AM
Jul 2017
Dio´s VA can´t escape from getting Ora Ora´d even in this anime, lol.

Amazing episode
Sep 8, 2021 2:44 AM
Jun 2007
Darn what a cliff hanging episode.
Shion awesome punch!
Veldora last min summon to save the day!
Sep 8, 2021 4:15 AM
Sep 2019
HAHA VELDORA GO BRR
Sep 8, 2021 4:35 AM
Oct 2020
SouthRzVa said:
Man, they sure have disappointed me with Clayman's character. He seemed so promising in first season and now the dude can't even defend himself with words. Seriously, I show more confidence giving a thesis at college than him this episode.

And also, how come Rimuru doesn't notice that Milim is wearing an odd-looking pendant she had never worn before?

OK episode, I guess. Was honestly expecting some sort of actual debate given how Walpurgis was depicted in previous episodes but I only saw an idiot trying to frame a Slime without solid proofs. Disappointing.
On the good side tho, best girl Shion punching Clayman felt somewhat satisfying and hearing more of Kawasumi Ayako's glorious voice sure gave me great joy as a Fate fan.

Maruseru93 said:

Of course you would, champ.

FMmatron said:
The most pleasing sight was Milim's 🍑

Hell yeah.
rimuru sum clayman patetic words speech perfectly. "what a moving preformance look i gonna cry"
Sep 8, 2021 5:00 AM

Jun 2016
yoo 24 mins seems like 4 minute for me !!
Sep 8, 2021 5:01 AM

Nov 2018
I need to know the song used during the fight
Sep 8, 2021 5:21 AM
May 2021
I love how veldora saved rimuru at the end because of the prank rimuru pulled on him.
Sep 8, 2021 5:32 AM

Nov 2011
When Shion beat Claymans ass it brought a Smile to my face.

But damn what an episode overall. The one thing I am not huge about is them not knowing it's the necklace...im over here screaming "HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW IT'S THE NECKLACE???" Or that they don't even talk to Milim to get her side of the story.

Veldora disobeyed Rimiru but saved him in the end. Next week should be interesting.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 8, 2021 9:12 AM

Aug 2019
SoraSenpai said:

But damn what an episode overall. The one thing I am not huge about is them not knowing it's the necklace...im over here screaming "HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW IT'S THE NECKLACE???" Or that they don't even talk to Milim to get her side of the story.

Veldora disobeyed Rimiru but saved him in the end. Next week should be interesting.

They don't try to talk to Milim because she looks and acts like she's in a coma, and only does what Clayman says.
There are traces of a control magic but it doesn't have any effect on Milim, that's what Raphael was trying to tell Rimuru.
Sep 8, 2021 9:41 AM

Sep 2015
Ah finally we're getting somewhere, seems like Milims getting conciousness bit by bit from beelzebub
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 8, 2021 1:55 PM

Feb 2021
Finally! The previous episodes have been good, but the hype that remains in the opening made me wait for this chapter for a long time. It was just cool, tense, interesting. Unexpected Veldora's appearance at the end! Looking forward to the next episode! :D
Sep 8, 2021 2:06 PM

Aug 2016
Clayman is so weak and annoying. His subordinates are more powerful and interesting. The fox is amazing even if his fight is boring. I hope Milim gets to keep it after Rimiru eliminates Clayman. Shion punching Clayman was Clayman's best scene.

The scene after Velodra got punched was the best part of the episode.

Sep 8, 2021 6:18 PM

Feb 2017
SoraSenpai said:

its just the Anime quirk, again XD

in both Light novel and Manga, despite Raphael's statement "404 brainwash magic not found"

Rimuru actually realised that Milim might be controlled by an item (necklace), he's never seen her wearing that thing after all

So he proceeded to destroy it when there's an opening in Milim's stance or defense

Butt that opening was turned out to be a trap...

Luckily Veldora showed up up to save the day

As expected of Rimuru's boyfriend
Sep 8, 2021 8:18 PM
Jan 2020
W1nter2 said:
From which chapter of the lightnovel/manga should I start reading?
its better if you read the Entire Volume 7 from the chap 1.
Mehehehee
Sep 8, 2021 8:36 PM
Jan 2020
Maruseru93 said:
retarded story overall i just read the end of the story

What a didicated hater. Nice bait🤣👍
Mehehehee
Sep 8, 2021 11:27 PM
Jun 2020
[/quote]What a didicated hater. Nice bait🤣👍[/quote] i hate this series with passion
Sep 8, 2021 11:31 PM
Aug 2018
FrozenBoy01 said:
Maruseru93 said:
retarded story overall i just read the end of the story

What a didicated hater. Nice bait🤣👍
just ignore him,he is a hater
Sep 9, 2021 12:02 AM

Dec 2020
What a surprising episode with Clayman in the lead as he wants to get over Rimuru. I liked the phase when Rimuru started talking and showed a piece of evidence to prove that, Clayman is lying, but the fight from the middle of the episode to the end I don't know what to say about her, but the last few seconds m -they left the mask. When Veldora appeared in front of Rimuru I was amazed, meaning interferences and things like that couldn't be done because Rimuru tried to say something or something and couldn't because of the barrier, I'm really curious how Veldora came there and how their little fight will end. It seems that Guy Crimson likes Rimuru as I see it: I want to see Milim's reaction when the necklace is taken off his neck.
Sep 9, 2021 12:39 AM

Oct 2008
omg! totally worth it episode!
now that Veldora's here this would get more interesting and more entertaining!
damn! did Veldora tank a strong punch from Milim!?
5/5.

Sep 9, 2021 1:12 PM
Jul 2018
Veldora instantly a MVP candidate. 😆

Clayman reminds me a lot of Marvel's Loki: definitely by far more of a trickster type than a 'fighter'.
Sep 9, 2021 2:08 PM

Sep 2010
Great episode. Shion beating the crap out of clayman was so satisfying. He deserves much more, hope he gets what's coming to him!
OomyungNov 2, 2021 10:05 PM
Sep 11, 2021 6:10 AM

May 2015
Wow, Milim is so OP :D

Go, RANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 11, 2021 7:01 PM

Mar 2012

Aposimz and Knights of Sidonia are apparently canonically in the Slime universe now I guess? For those unaware, this is a reference to a manga by the famous mangaka Nihei, who also made Blame!
Sweet reference.
Sep 11, 2021 7:46 PM
Aug 2018
SparkleDuck said:

Aposimz and Knights of Sidonia are apparently canonically in the Slime universe now I guess? For those unaware, this is a reference to a manga by the famous mangaka Nihei, who also made Blame!
Sweet reference.
it is a good anime why u hate
Sep 11, 2021 8:06 PM

Nov 2012
I was wondering when Veldora was going to pop up. I wonder where he was hiding. My guess is on Barretta or in Rimuru somehow like in his shadow since Ranga wasn't.
Sep 11, 2021 9:19 PM

Aug 2020
whoops forgot to post here when I watched it

Anyway, loved that scene where Shion did a JoJo beatdown

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Sep 12, 2021 3:17 AM

Mar 2012
Sayan_Pal said:
SparkleDuck said:

Sweet reference.
it is a good anime why u hate
hate what? I said the book in the image i posted is a Knights of Sidonia spin-off, so Knights of Sidonia is now a cannon book series in Reincarnated as a Slime.
Sep 12, 2021 7:48 PM
Nov 2019
Clayman definitely one of the worst written villains if isekai, its like hes only there to justify that rimuru has areason to get stronger and make him look good like any other generic isekai😪
Sep 12, 2021 8:33 PM

Feb 2017
Araragi_8man said:
Clayman definitely one of the worst written villains if isekai, its like hes only there to justify that rimuru has areason to get stronger and make him look good like any other generic isekai😪

The anime did Clayman dirty.
They basically butchered him by skipping many details about his character

he's actually kinda similar to Subaru from Re:Zero,
he's been surrounded by either stronger or smarter people than himself for centuries. As result he's delevoped inferiority complex

Even his brothers and sister cant really help him either considering he's also the weakest in the family, he just cant escape from getting pressured by almost everyone in his circle

Thats why, he's been trying his very best to get evolved into a true demon lord, he simply wants to truly get acknowledged, and respected by others. Especially, he wants to make his family proud, he's well aware that he's the weakest in the family so he always feels that he's not worthy to get chosen as a demon lord instead of his brothers and sister
Sep 12, 2021 11:00 PM
Aug 2020
KANLen09 said:
HamsSOLO said:
I'm this early and haven't watched the episode. Damnit
Then why are you making a comment, for LOLS?

Because early thread comment is an underrated moment of joy
Sep 13, 2021 3:32 AM

Dec 2012
All i hear is Roswaal talking
Sep 13, 2021 11:34 AM

Nov 2012
Yeah, I definitely like this show.

Rimuru's fighting against Milim and Clayman, but Veldora teleported to help. I think he can win this with Veldora, but it's possible that Milim is faking being under control and she will later take his side. If she's not faking, then it would be best if he took off the necklace. Guy Crimson said that Milim wanted to fight on her own will, so maybe that's true.

Clayman should know that lies don't get you far. I don't think that maous are dumb. Rimuru with Shion, Ranga and Veldora will defeat him, the army will defeat Clayman's army and the farce will end. He was pretty slow to react to Shions punches.
Sep 13, 2021 3:49 PM

Jun 2015
That moment when Veldora ported in, took Milims hit and was like ouch. Probably one of the top five moments of this series. I cant wait to see what goes down tomorrow! Especially given Veldora ported inside the demon lord zone and there was much talk about letting the fairy demon lords doll into it this episode. Roll next eps pls!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 14, 2021 6:48 AM

Nov 2012
Clayman reminds me a bit of Emperor of Germany Wilhelm II. He also started a war because he felt undervalued and wanted to show off power, gain new territory under pretext which was in that case the famous assassination of Hohenberg couple by Gavrilo Princip.
Sep 16, 2021 2:44 PM

Mar 2010
Damn I was so fucking tense everything was just great... and Holy shit how OP is veldora? damn he took that in the back of the head..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 19, 2021 2:22 PM
Aug 2020
Clayman got bodied like a jojo villain.
Sep 20, 2021 1:19 PM
Jul 2018
lmao Veldora showed out of nowhere
removed-userSep 20, 2021 1:43 PM
Sep 25, 2021 4:59 PM

Jan 2021
The best delayed entrance ever
Oct 2, 2021 5:04 AM

Mar 2014
This show really knows how to surprise me sometimes. I knew he was gonna avoid that fatal blow somehow, but Veldora's thick skull was not what I was expecting at all LOL

Noir, Primordial Black and Guy, Primordial Red. Interesting...
Oct 7, 2021 1:07 AM
Oct 2019
veldora whining after getting hit in the back of the head had me dying hahaha
Oct 7, 2021 2:47 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I wish Veldora's sister would have come.
Nov 3, 2021 2:42 PM

Jul 2017
If only Clayman wasn't such a poorly executed villain in this anime, maybe the Shion punch would have felt satisfying. Sadly, it's only an 'if' scenario rather than how I properly feel about this episode.
Nov 3, 2021 3:59 PM
Jan 2021
So we finally get to it, the fight between Clayman and Rimuru.

First Rimuru calls out Clayman on his BS claims and provides concrete evidence that proves the validity of such. From that point Shion gives Clayman the treatment he deserves and the fight between them starts.

Like the coward that he is, Clayman is using his mind control to force Milim to fight Rimuru for him and from this point Rimuru's objective is to free her from Clayman's spell.

Beretta swears full loyalty to Ramiris and goes in to help out Shion.

All of a sudden when Milim is about to hit Rimuru with the finishing blow Veldora comes out of nowhere and tanks the hit to his noggin. HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE SHOW UP AT THE LAST SECOND?!?!?!?!? NANI?!?!?!?

Hopefully this next episode explains the logic behind this.
Nov 3, 2021 4:02 PM
Jan 2021
SparkleDuck said:

Sweet reference.

What website is this that you're watching the episode?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2021

133 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

188 by Failure_No1 »»
Yesterday, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2021

167 by prasos »»
Apr 21, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2021

248 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2021

141 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 12:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.