Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2021 5:27 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kyouko actually stood up against her mother, that cool but why doesn't she get into tennis club, I think it's a waste of time to compete against Kozue.
And of course, like any shoujo, the episode ends with the two hugging each other, now Kozue's feelings have reached Kyouko, so tear jerking. On another note, Kozue is not that good as a captain but mostly because of her age compared to her mates, Oonuma was good because she was older and the young chicks did not have the guts to go against her but anyone can say something to Kozue, just look at Midori, even Ishimatsu talked back to Kozue. Well, I hope they succeed in the next tournament. Oonuma better find a good college, I will miss her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Attack No.1 Episode 49 Discussion

Catalano - Apr 8, 2021

1 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 7, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Attack No.1 Episode 48 Discussion

Catalano - Apr 8, 2021

1 by Gvendoline »»
Dec 25, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Attack No.1 Episode 3 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Aug 14, 2017

2 by smokinglotus95 »»
Jun 29, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Attack No.1 Episode 1 Discussion

Jrittmayer - Sep 24, 2011

9 by smokinglotus95 »»
Jun 29, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Attack No.1 Episode 44 Discussion

Boltz - Apr 5, 2020

4 by Gvendoline »»
Jun 27, 2023 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.