Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 4, 2021 4:18 PM
Jun 2021
Normally not a fan of flashback episodes what so ever but this one was very good and how me down bad 100%
Sep 4, 2021 4:22 PM

Jul 2017
nice way to round off this arc (thank god it's over now). So sad seeing Baji's sacrifice but at least Kazutora seems to be planning to take a step in the right direction now.

looks like charm-kun was the true hero
Sep 4, 2021 5:09 PM
Aug 2018
I like TR but, shouldn't they change the voice of the protagonists when they show them 12 or 13 years old? draken looks ridiculous at 13 with a voice of 25. 😅
Sep 4, 2021 5:27 PM
Jul 2018
Very wholesome flashback and episode, start to finish.

Rest well legendary entity named Baji. 💐
Sep 4, 2021 5:28 PM

Mar 2018
wowowow loved the backstory and the dialogue in this episode

also chifiyus old hair looked dope too tbh
Sep 4, 2021 5:28 PM

Aug 2013
So now that the feels hit home and this arc is over, I'm guessing next week will be Takemitchy heading back to the present to see how the change of events (albeit subtle) has affected the future. Then the final episode leaving us on a cliffhanger for the next arc to either go read the manga or by some miracle, a confirmation of a second season? I don't know, but I feel like no one questioning the phone call during the fight is an aggravating point to miss. Nevertheless, it'll be interesting to see how this will end.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 4, 2021 5:33 PM

Aug 2015
This episode was so sad!

Rip Baji T^T

Sep 4, 2021 5:35 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the end of the Bloody Halloween arc comes to a close with two flashbacks. The first one was the fateful day when Mikey and his friends meet at the temple and Baji came up with the idea of starting their own gang which end up leading to purchasing a charm that Baji kept for safe keeping. The second flashback was when Chifuyu meet Baji who was dressed like a nerd to hide his scary face. It didn't take long for the police to arrive at the scene of the fight so everybody had to scatter, but Kazutora decided to stay behind and take the fall for Baji's death.

It was two weeks later that Mikey finally forgive Kazutora and mentioned that he was still apart of the Toman family as a founding member.
Sep 4, 2021 5:41 PM

Dec 2013
DedPanda said:
So now that the feels hit home and this arc is over, I'm guessing next week will be Takemitchy heading back to the present to see how the change of events (albeit subtle) has affected the future. Then the final episode leaving us on a cliffhanger for the next arc to either go read the manga or by some miracle, a confirmation of a second season? I don't know, but I feel like no one questioning the phone call during the fight is an aggravating point to miss. Nevertheless, it'll be interesting to see how this will end.

Miracle? Dude, anime boosted manga sales ridiculously high.
Just wait for S2 announcement lol. >>>

In 2021, Tokyo Revengers manga have sold more than 16,532,610 copies which is the Kodansha’s highest selling manga in 1 year. Amazing thing is that there are still 14 weeks left, so the number of copies is surely going to increase. Previously, Kodansha’s highest selling manga record was held by Attack on Titan, which sold 15,933,801 manga copies in 2013.
Sep 4, 2021 5:54 PM

Aug 2018
Interesting, lot of expected flashbacks this episode, to eventually come back to the present (well not completely, but next episode should definitely be in the current timeline).

I'm wondering how things will be, with Kazutora alive this time.
Sep 4, 2021 6:24 PM
Jul 2018
It is sad the death of Baji the Toman's formation in the flashback now shown more details about the formation of the Toman, It's actually what created Toman, actually it wasn't Mikey's It is Baji, a very important detail for all these events.
Sep 4, 2021 6:55 PM
Apr 2021
Plstce said:
Can someone explain me why kazutora is feeling quilty?? I think i missed something. He is from a different gang right? Why would he care???
baji was his best friend and his death finally gave him the realisation of crimes and problems he’s caused
Sep 4, 2021 7:45 PM

May 2018
The tears wouldn't stop flowing. I really want to beat Kisaki to death. I don't think I could ever forgive Kazutora. Mikey's got a heart of gold.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Sep 4, 2021 8:02 PM

May 2019
Now that was a fuckin episode

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Sep 4, 2021 8:49 PM
Jan 2021
Great episode!!!
Sep 4, 2021 9:15 PM

Sep 2015
So they're just going to ignore what Bajis intention was while not questioning on why he went after Kisaki? okay

And Takemitchy again crying again for someone he BARELY even knows or talk to, while he could've reflect how this could change the outcome for the future in which way. Like I get it, they're trying to show how sad it is, but at this point it just gets less and less ad with each passing episode.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 4, 2021 9:38 PM
Sep 2020
phantomfandom said:
I'm broken beyond repair from this episode. I know Toman boys age 12-13 are the best age for me, both story and physically. If I could I'll definitely find a way to save all of them by time-traveling to 2003.

Mikey is such a flexible mind, at one time he can kill, at one time he can forgive the one who murder his big brother and his best friend. That's probably why he's the perfect leader.

Baji and Chifuyu, what can I say more. Their relationship is so perfect that the only thing that can be improved is Chifuyu should feel upset a little bit when Baji write letter to someone, probably a love letter to a girl Baji interest.

The letter was actually written to kazutora, u see tiger in that letter ryt.. It reffered to him tiger is tora in Japan.. So yea
Sep 4, 2021 10:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Looks like this is the end of Valhalla arc with multiple flashback occured during the whole episode. Tokyo Manjirou Gang. How its lame? Its hilarious, kids, straight out loud from the casual strongest kid from the whole series, Mikey-kun. Its not lame! So the gang formed up the idea by Baji with their support firstly purpose to save Kazutora disturbance, and later in general save each others ass in the name of Toman Gang. They also revealed the name of another gang that mostly involve much in the future; black dragon. By everything goin on fast, its still couldn't revive back what happened before. Gloomy day. Baji's death, Kazutora imprisoned, victory went to Toman and called the day as the bloody halloween. That Chifuyu flashback also a hilarious one, but also contain a very shounen-ish content. In the end, yeah, Kazutora, you got that. Mikey forgave you. So stop being a fucked up dude on the head and be a better self. I dunno if that's help much. But, that's the end of the story, including everything that needs to know, about Toman, about the past, and for the future. Maybe....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 4, 2021 11:12 PM

Feb 2021
Nice episode! I like baji so this episode was so great for me It's nice to know that why they started the gang and it's funny when they started making fun of Mikey,and the reply that baji gave to Mikey oh man! Baji was great and they even shown how baji and chifuyu met which was nice,the nerd look of baji was so funny lol

So this whole episode is just for baji, at first I liked Kazutora but idk why but I am losing interest on him ,no progress on the main story. Waiting for kisaki's next move,I am hoping that atleast someone will raise the point that why baji is against kisaki
Sep 5, 2021 12:24 AM

Dec 2020
12 yr old kids that just got out of preschool riding bigass bikes and forming a gang.. made me cackle a bit

baji and chifuyu def my fav duo from the series, along with
so seeing this part animated just..💔
Sep 5, 2021 12:50 AM

Nov 2014
phantomfandom said:
I'm broken beyond repair from this episode. I know Toman boys age 12-13 are the best age for me, both story and physically. If I could I'll definitely find a way to save all of them by time-traveling to 2003.

Mikey is such a flexible mind, at one time he can kill, at one time he can forgive the one who murder his big brother and his best friend. That's probably why he's the perfect leader.

Baji and Chifuyu, what can I say more. Their relationship is so perfect that the only thing that can be improved is Chifuyu should feel upset a little bit when Baji write letter to someone, probably a love letter to a girl Baji interest.
Baji was writing a letter to Kazutora who was in Juvie. That's why he was trying to write tora (tiger)

Also, it's not like Chifuyu loves Baji so why should he be upset if Baji has a girl he likes lol?
Sep 5, 2021 1:09 AM

Feb 2014
A tribute to Baji-san. The foundation of Toman, one man army, the legend Baji Keisuke. Cheers to your parting.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 5, 2021 2:46 AM
May 2020
Why did this episode have to hit me in the feels ☹️☹️☹️🥺
Sep 5, 2021 3:05 AM

Jul 2016
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
So they're just going to ignore what Bajis intention was while not questioning on why he went after Kisaki? okay

And Takemitchy again crying again for someone he BARELY even knows or talk to, while he could've reflect how this could change the outcome for the future in which way. Like I get it, they're trying to show how sad it is, but at this point it just gets less and less ad with each passing episode.

I am hoping there will be some questions thrown Kisakis way now that Baji had him as his target all along.
Sep 5, 2021 4:53 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, I am gonna miss Baji. So Baji was the one that suggested they make a gang and now he's dead, rip. Baji and Chifuyu's backstory was great as well, nerd Baji is hilarious lmao. I hope Kazutora gets a therapist or something and fix his problems, so as not to dishonor the forgiveness Mikey gave him after killing 2 of Mikey's loved ones. Looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 5, 2021 4:53 AM
Sep 2021
Baji you're an angel and will be missed a lot. Chifuyu you're just a cinammon roll and need a super tight hug asap! Takemitchy, for real stop crying lol
Sep 5, 2021 5:19 AM

Dec 2013
Elaishane said:
phantomfandom said:

The letter was actually written to kazutora, u see tiger in that letter ryt.. It reffered to him tiger is tora in Japan.. So yea

Guess that's rather hard to notice for Westerners.
I've actually watched Muse Asia sub (they had "Tora") and I still had no idea.
Maybe it'd be better to translate it as "Kazu", since most don't know how Japanese works.
Sep 5, 2021 5:37 AM
Aug 2021
This episode is pretty good because Takemichi is barely shown
Sep 5, 2021 6:29 AM

Aug 2020
Best ep of this since a few weeks ago

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Sep 5, 2021 8:29 AM
Jul 2018
Good and sad episode. I didn't cry but it still was a sad episode. I enjoyed the backstory and Kazutora prison scene talk.
Sep 5, 2021 9:07 AM
Oct 2007
No tears were shed but this episode tugs at my heartstrings...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2021 9:49 AM

Sep 2011
Kamiyan3991 said:
DedPanda said:

Miracle? Dude, anime boosted manga sales ridiculously high.
Just wait for S2 announcement lol. >>>

In 2021, Tokyo Revengers manga have sold more than 16,532,610 copies which is the Kodansha’s highest selling manga in 1 year. Amazing thing is that there are still 14 weeks left, so the number of copies is surely going to increase. Previously, Kodansha’s highest selling manga record was held by Attack on Titan, which sold 15,933,801 manga copies in 2013.

I am very good with something actually good taking that spot away from AoT
Sep 5, 2021 10:22 AM
Mar 2015
Nice flashbacks explaining the origins of the gang the start of Baiji and Chifufu's friendship
Sep 5, 2021 10:25 AM
Nov 2020
OMG, this is one hella of an episode! Knowing Baji and Chifuyu's history makes Baji's death even sadder, and now that Kazutora decided to change himself and Mikey forgiving him! damn it keeps getting better and better every episode! Great Episode.
Sep 5, 2021 10:37 AM

Dec 2020
This episode was very sad. Baji was a pretty good character and seeing him dying was very sad.
And man I hate Kazutora such an a**hole, but at the end he took the path of salvation which is good I guess, but nevermind. The story behind the start of Tokyo Manji Gang was good and damn child Mikey makes me laugh.

I can confidently say that Tokyo Revengers is the best New-Gen Anime.
Sep 5, 2021 10:38 AM

Dec 2020
Yeahhh and also wtf is wrong with Chifuyu's hair lol
Sep 5, 2021 11:03 AM
Sep 2018
The story of Baji and Chifuyu was just absolutly insane.
Sep 5, 2021 11:50 AM
May 2021
minfairys said:
this episode was so well done. in the manga, baji & chifuyu's backstory shouldn't be this episode and i'm happy they changed it to this episode bcs it felt so much more natural.

i got a feeling its going to be anime original ending for season1.
Sep 5, 2021 11:55 AM
May 2018
Why are Mikey and drakens eyes so out of life. I mean they seem like their emotions are dead now. If Mikey forgave kazutora his eyes should have been back to normal texture.
Sep 5, 2021 11:56 AM
May 2021
zah21zin19 said:
Do you think this anime gonna cover until chapter 74 i Guess for me this is the right way to stop

i highly doubt it, with only 2 more episodes left to go for the season.
next episode should cover takemitchi going to drakens place and then the light hearted emma x mikey. last episode where takemitchi visits mitsuya and gets his uniform and revelation of his promotion.

the season most likely will have a small anime only ending. where takemitchi will say that he will change toman from withnin.

Season 2 will begin with him going back to the future
Sep 5, 2021 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
rektatron said:
minfairys said:
this episode was so well done. in the manga, baji & chifuyu's backstory shouldn't be this episode and i'm happy they changed it to this episode bcs it felt so much more natural.

No don't say that. i wanna see a certain two character's animated before this season ends..:(
Sep 5, 2021 12:08 PM
May 2021
minfairys said:
rektatron said:

No don't say that. i wanna see a certain two character's animated before this season ends..:(

ideally i want the season to end at chapter 74
Sep 5, 2021 12:11 PM

May 2018
Mainly flashback episode but I like it. Baji is truly a nice guy. Sayonara Kazutora; I wonder what he will look like 10 years later when Takemitchy becomes the top of toman
Sep 5, 2021 12:13 PM
Jul 2018
rektatron said:
minfairys said:

ideally i want the season to end at chapter 74
that would be a really good ending for this season, but it's impossible...
Sep 5, 2021 12:56 PM
Mar 2021
I cry like a baby. For me TR is an anime that has a lot of strong stories in it. I love it!!
Sep 5, 2021 1:14 PM

Mar 2017
What a tragic waste of life, and I'm not just talking about Baji's death - I'm talking about Kazutora spending yet more years imprisoned. It hurts seeing these guys go through all this pain and suffering when they're just kids.

I'm real interested to see what Kisaki's gonna do next since Baji basically exposed him and there is no way Mikey is gonna let his manipulation slide after it ended with Baji's death & Kazu being arrested again
Sep 5, 2021 9:42 PM

Jul 2016
12 and 13 yo kids riding motorbikes? Sure.

Well, nothing much to say here. Just an episode dedicated to Baji and the days when he was actually likeable.

That said, thank God this shit arc is finally over.
Sep 5, 2021 9:48 PM
Jan 2016
Really sad story, man...remember they built Tokyo Manji from zero till now, so it was more than just a friends, maybe soulmates...and now everything become like this...sooo sad...but yeah, Baji sacrifices himself to try and stick them together again...they're his valuable treasure...and I hope they reply him...they're still 12 years old man when they built Tokyo Manji...
Sep 5, 2021 11:08 PM

Oct 2008
That was a touching flashback of Chifuyu! Baji was the first person Chifuyu had respect for! that's why he was so devastated and mourning at Baji's grave.
5/5.

Sep 5, 2021 11:17 PM
Feb 2021
this is the best episode.
i feel bad for kazutora.
they used to be goodfriend and then be enemy

baji died
kazutora finally atone
mickey forgive kazutora
flash back how chifuyu admire baji
flash back how toman was born
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

249 by Choirul2009 »»
Apr 5, 10:58 PM

Poll: » I read so many people saying that Takemichi is a pedo and i want to know your opinion

Onii-chanShuki - Sep 29, 2021

30 by Piromysl »»
Apr 2, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

334 by yuiishii »»
Apr 1, 8:35 AM

» Worst protagonist ever? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leon888 - Jan 14

169 by KobayashiChi »»
Mar 19, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2021

253 by Ryokonoma »»
Mar 10, 11:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.