Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 4, 2021 10:33 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Jahy needs to chill out a bit, especially in front of police officers. Regardless, I thought the episode hit its uusal comedic parts thanks to her personality and character flashbacks.

Interesting to see magical girl Kyouko showing up. The landlady also showed up, making this episode even more dramatic.
Sep 4, 2021 11:39 AM

Apr 2014
WTF with that muscular mahou shoujo!?? Maybe being a math teacher is too stressful for him.
The policemen from that koban must be tired of caught mahou shoujo, both muscular one and the real one. lol
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 4, 2021 11:51 AM

Jan 2021
Huh? So Jahy's a criminal too.... That's all we need... An example to follow
I can imagine more than one MAL user wanting to be Magical Girl Miracle Pippin. (Myself included c;)

You'll probably never get your powers back so cherish what you have Jahy...
So the one who caused it all has come for her.... But she didn't recognise her... Ja-bone hahahah
Sep 4, 2021 12:06 PM

Jun 2019
Poor Jahy got caught multiple times by that officer and once again she's in custody. That Magical Girl Pipin guy was so hilarious. LMAO. Once again, the landlord and the boss had to come and take Jahy back home. The officer sure was wondering how she shrunk, but I guess it's totally normal for him somehow.

Poor Jahy caught a cold and she was all alone and crying. I was so happy to see the Boss taking care of her. My precious Jahy shouldn't cry like that. She's so adorable. Thank you Boss Lady for your care and even the Landlady cares about her, just doesn't show like to show it. I love this show so much and all of its characters.
Sep 4, 2021 12:24 PM

Jul 2017
HAH Jahy can look like a suspicious character at night to pick up mana crystals, and the same policeman whom has her for custody one after another is quite the hilarious annoyance though. Jahy thought it's be the store manager and Ryou to pick her up...but it's a magical girl instead? His buff appearance of Miracle Pipin made me felt like I was watching Magical Girl Ore. Quite the strange encounter though.

Ryou is down with a cold, and Jahy can pronounce her superiority nilly-willy...for a short bit as karma came to bite her back. Does she ever know of infectious spreading of diseases though (yes, she did). Thankfully the store manager came to take care of her recovery, and Jahy wimpers like a child.

The next encounter is with the real thing, the magical girl that brought about the Demon Realm and Jahy's downfall...and if she claims more mana crystals, Jahy would meet her true bad end into skeleton Ja-ko. SURE IS WEIRD...but Ryou seeing Jahy through like a mother's care to keep Jahy safe and sound, be careful Jahy!

Interesting to have Ryou and Jahy fighting in a ring pertaining to thei same argument that goes on endlessly. THIS IS PRO WRESTLING at its finest.

Funny episode though!
Sep 4, 2021 12:46 PM

May 2021
Jahy’s boss was so nice to make Jahy rice porridge when she was sick lol. The landlord is also quite a nice person at heart and I’m glad to see Jahy being cared about for who she really is in her weak not as powerful state. Also, the magical girl made an appearance this episode. Wasn’t expecting it to be this early. Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 4, 2021 1:01 PM

Feb 2020
Jahy repeatedly getting caught by the same police officer was so amusing.

What the heck was that muscular mahou shoujo? Finally, the real mahou shoujo appeared. Yet another wacky character joined the show.

That wrestling scene was epic.

Crying Jahy melts my heart. <3

That pout face was adorable.

SerafosJan 13, 3:34 AM
Sep 4, 2021 1:09 PM
May 2021
Awesome anime cool
Sep 4, 2021 1:18 PM

Dec 2020
They’re two are so nice with jahy sama that was wholesome, that was funny with the police officers and the magical girl. I love the comedy of this anime.

After the ED nice wrestling scene lol:3
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Sep 4, 2021 1:35 PM

Apr 2018
The police guy is an underrated character in the anime. Hilarious how he picked Jahy up and ran after her in her other form LOL.
And that muscular mahou shoujo, brings back bad memories.

Ryou with a cold and of course, the first thing that Jahy does is laugh her out. That's a true demon right there. Sadly, she caught it too! That's a grand payback LOL.
Adorable how they came to nurse her. That's what you call good friends.

And finally, the appearance of the real mahou shoujo girl. The one that destroyed the Demon Realm. But now, she's a kid assaulter. I don't remember the scene where she beat the magical girl in her dream but damn that was funny as hell.

And man, I sure love the after credit moments. Always something unique and funny. PRO WRESTLING JAHY!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 4, 2021 1:38 PM

Jan 2014
I want more and more as the weeks go by. I'm really loving this series, and I seriously dig the skits at the end of each episode. Can't wait for next week!
Sep 4, 2021 2:04 PM
Apr 2021
The episode was wholesome and it got me emotional probally because i watched the new Tokyo Revengers episode before lol.
Sep 4, 2021 2:08 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yay the magical girl is here, she's pretty fun through the story, that wrestling fight as a bonus at the end is a good idea xD
Sep 4, 2021 2:28 PM

Oct 2020
Ah, poor Jahy, getting caught by one of those police bikers. Haha, the encounter with the so-called "Magical girl Pipin" was pretty funny and quite ridiculous. Aw, how nice, the unnamed restaurant owner made porridge for Jahy when she was sick. Ah, the real magical girl does make an appearance and, she is about as competent as I expected.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2021 3:32 PM

Jul 2015
I came here to laugh, not to cry.

Ai Kyano is voicing basically Mamako once again!

Sep 4, 2021 5:10 PM

Apr 2015
The first sighting of a magical girl was a dude and the second sighting of the magical girl, I instantly thought it was a dude, what the hell XD

Store manager is MVP, Jahy doesn't realize yet that she is in such good care with a lovely lady like her around. Seeing Jahy so emotional and weak made me go "Awwww" a couple of times this episode.

Let's see if she will actually buy some different clothes soon!
Sep 4, 2021 5:33 PM

Nov 2011
Man this episode brought me to tears a little bit. Mainly because the Landlord and Boss are fucking great.

Jahy just finding joy in being with them was so heart warming. Gah it was too cute.

Oh boy the Magical Girl seems to be a trip as well!

great episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 4, 2021 5:46 PM

Aug 2019
Jahy crying almost makes me tear up
Sep 4, 2021 6:18 PM
Jul 2018
Jahy-sama scared of the magical girl after she did all that with Jahy-sama, Jahy-sama Getting caught multiple times she always gives up lol.
Sep 4, 2021 6:28 PM

Jun 2021
An OK episode, although the jokes are getting a little mundane.

These C part skits aren't all that great either, but I suppose these are necessary if they want to make this show into a 2 cour show.
Sep 4, 2021 9:52 PM

Jul 2016
Wholesome asf episode. Seeing mini Jahy acting like a little child is the cutest thing ever ♥

So... the real Mahou Shoujo has her powers but is seen as a weirdo in the human world, huh? Seems balanced xD
Sep 4, 2021 10:00 PM

Aug 2020
Uzaki Vs Nagatoro
Sep 4, 2021 11:50 PM

Nov 2018
the magical girl arrived twice

with a beard and without

Sep 5, 2021 12:45 AM

Oct 2008
Okay, this episode is quite good, I would say the best and funniest episode so far thanks to the involvement of police officers. I guess this episode shows that doing your evil and magical girl activities will end you up getting arrested lol. I like how the police officer looks, the police officer's friendly face and youthful appearance is such a troll, I guess that's what also made the scene more effectively funny. I wonder if the police officer is an actual character though like will he return again? or he's just an nobody extra?

Jahy certainly fortunate to have the boss and the landlady around. The landlady is very nice, if it only weren't for the issue that she have to wrestle with jahy for refusing to pay her rent. at this point these 2 were more like a good big sisters or some sort of guardian to jahy than boss and landlady. These 2 persons is what made the show really worth watching.

This episode also feels so short but maybe this what happens when you watch a good episode
jestynSep 5, 2021 3:37 AM
Sep 5, 2021 12:49 AM

Oct 2017
Man my eyes, that was gross. The real magical girl is quite an amusing character thou. Other than that a heartwarming episode.
Sep 5, 2021 3:28 AM

Nov 2019
Obviously a ripped dude coming back from work who's also a math teacher is the better magical girl. Less boring episode, because, things happen. Still wondering why they are presenting her as a jerk ruler when they could just go away with a proud and charismatic demon lord. Maybe so the bullying feels earned.
Policeman picking up Jahy like a cat was the highlight XD. Also rent-san might be best girl!
I'll drop this each week before undropping it next week.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 5, 2021 4:04 AM
Mar 2018
this episode hits different when you experience what jahy experience
Sep 5, 2021 6:20 AM

Oct 2016
Actually really fucking sad to see Jahy crying, ngl I teared up. Great episode! The first part with the cops was really hilarious lmao, that buff magical math girl though. I like how consistently thicc they make the Manager, like Jesus lmao, that's a lot of cake. Landlord is also great, even though Jahy doesn't pay rent, she still takes care of her, very wholesome. I see the magical girl is crazy as well lmao.

I love that NJPW post credit scene, that was great as a wrestling fan. Looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 5, 2021 6:27 AM

Aug 2020
sick Jahy was cute

Reminded me of sick kaguya

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Sep 5, 2021 7:18 AM
May 2021
Damn nice episode, I melted because those scenes, and I appreciate how natural that oya-san suddenly pick up jahy from the front door, smooth animation there and the dialogue really fits
Sep 5, 2021 12:28 PM

Jul 2014
I'll just echo my comments from last week: this show needs to slow down on introducing new characters before developing the existing cast and their comedic interactions. There are certain parts of this - such as the brief mention of Druj during Jahy's feverish delirium - that I feel would have been much funnier if we'd gotten to know the existing characters more first. Similar problem with the emotional value that sequence of feverish Jahy goes for: we've literally seen Jahy interact with the landlord in no more than three or four scenes before this point, so her change of heart this episode kind of falls flat. I'm also getting kinda tired of how each episode wastes several minutes on completely random alternate settings for Jahy refusing to pay her debt to the landlord.

Actually, falls flat is kind of apt for my feelings on this show in general: it feels like I should be finding this all far more amusing and emotional than I actually am. I don't know if it's just bad directing or if the core material just isn't my kind of comedy, but it hasn't really worked for me apart from that first two episodes. I'll give it until the halfway point though as I want to see what kind of rhythm the show settles into now that it's seemingly done introducing notable characters.
Sep 5, 2021 1:35 PM

Jan 2020
I love this show so much.

The landlord gained a lot of respect from me this episode. I'm glad she came and saved Jahy. I don't really like the mahou shoujo yet but I'm sure they'll get better since I like everyone else in the cast so far

Great episode

Sep 5, 2021 2:36 PM

Apr 2013
So the ̶A̶n̶t̶a̶g̶o̶n̶i̶s̶t̶'̶s̶ Landlord's name is Ryou... also she turns from Jahy's Arch Nemesis to her Savior in dire Crisis yet again.

So Adorable

haha Jahy making fun of Ryou for getting sick and being all weak, of course Jahy would end up sick too and Ryou returns the favor, she had it coming

Gotta love how they picked up on the Wrestling shots from the Opening at the end. Interesting moves
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Sep 5, 2021 7:57 PM

Oct 2008
Best part was the female wrestling Landlord vs Jahy-sama!!! No doubt!!
5/5.

Sep 5, 2021 8:00 PM

Jan 2021
Best episode so far

Loved the interactions between jahy and the landlady
Just watch anime instead of looking at forums
Sep 5, 2021 10:56 PM

May 2015
I want to marry the store manager
Sep 5, 2021 10:58 PM
Oct 2019
lmao that muscular dude Mahou Shoujo...

and the real Mahou Shoujo appear, luckily Landlord save the day.

Hell Yeah the best part was NJPW match Landlord vs Jahy-sama!!!
this episode give me many laugh.
Sep 6, 2021 3:28 AM

Jul 2019
Oh, maybe all math teachers around the globe go crazy in the evenings and put on a mahou shojuo suit... or only those who work overtime.

It is not good to laugh at the troubles of other people, because life is changeable. Jahy realized it the hard way through cold and loneliness. And of course Ryo didn't miss the opportunity to kick Jahy back.

The real mahou shoujo is flexing her muscles while Jahy clings to the precious crystal with all her might. Fortunately, the police in this world are quick to respond to reports of suspicious mahou shoujos. Sleep well, sinister Jahy.

That wrestling feud after credits reminded me of such submission artists as Chris Benoit and Bryan Danielson with a sprinkle of Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels moves. Worthy rivals.
Sep 6, 2021 3:59 AM
Mar 2012
quite depressing cold Jahy got.
That wrestling over unpaid rent just glorious.
Sep 6, 2021 6:34 AM
Mar 2020
Apparently, Ryou is the Landlord's name.

Tenchou's name is still unknown though it seems.
Sep 6, 2021 9:24 AM

Jun 2021
Great episode. The comedy was on point, as usual, and we got to see the person who destroyed the Dark Realm (Kyouko).

The landlord and the manager are two heaven-like creatures, although they may not always show it (especially the landlord). Jahy is lucky to have them by her side.
Sep 6, 2021 12:38 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the magical girl has finally appeared although the first time it was a guy cosplaying as one, but the second time appeared at Jahy's apartment while she was sick. That after credit wrestling scene between Jahy and the Landlord made me happy as a NJPW fan.
Sep 7, 2021 5:13 AM

Nov 2010
current hierarchy:
Jahy < magical girl < landlady < store manager < policemen

I hate the annoying policeman and magical girl who destroyed the other realm without any consideration.

By the way, there are shocking descriptions on characters' profile page. Is it usual that a character's profile has spoilers? interesting.

magical girl's profile

Anyway, getting cold part and magical girl part were heartwarming and superb.
Sep 11, 2021 5:40 PM

May 2015
The visual quality went down pretty hard during this episode, I hope it's only a one time thing.
Sep 12, 2021 5:08 AM
May 2020
this episode gave me diabetes with the amount of cuteness there was with jahy. too good
Sep 13, 2021 1:05 AM

Apr 2020
Wow, Jahy has a record with the opps, well that's not lovely. And did I just see Ladybeard aka Magical Girl Miracle Pippin here in this episode, now thats very nice. So we finally see the antagonist Kyouko as she tries to take the Mana Crystal from Jahy. Thankfully Jahy was small or else it'll be a different story, that Mahou Shoujo did not learn some boundaries.

Well whaddya know, a pro-wrestling skit that is actually good. Nice wrestle between Jahy and Ryou, but once again it ended in a draw. We shall wait for the result in the next episode.
Sep 15, 2021 3:38 AM

Dec 2019
The most I've ever related to a character was when Jahy was crying under the covers from not having someone to rely on and loneliness
Sep 18, 2021 1:01 PM

Mar 2010
Getting a cold does suck, tis worse than covid.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 30, 2021 1:21 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, a wild magical girl, appeared. But, not that one. Dude got me teared up with that surprise move xd.

Great Jahy caught a cold. She's underestimated it, and almost dying alone with that horrific nightmare. Ofc a kind sisters barged in to help her out of misery. Even though landlady looked all that scary. But for a cute little Great Jahy, she was surely helping her much in the end. Well, ofc, if not, there's no income money for the next month rent, right?

I feel like that magical girl will get the same unlucky fate there, like Saurva. Even though Jahy-sama feels humiliated all the times. But, in fact, she can't be defeated!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 30, 2021 2:47 AM

Feb 2017
Lmao that magic bears guy surprised me
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jul 31, 2021

158 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 8:52 PM

» Can i ask something...

Ghefira - Feb 12

5 by Ghefira »»
Apr 6, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2021

107 by wellan44 »»
Mar 31, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2021

51 by arctixmo »»
Mar 20, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2021

42 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 17, 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.