Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 3, 2021 2:09 PM

May 2018
DKDiabloLicht said:
Also, just out of curiosity, those people that are rating these episodes a 1, are you ACTUALLY watching it? Or did you just not like it and everytime a new episode pops up you just jump in to give it a trash rating?

Nothing out of the ordinary here. You can find on the foruns of multiple anime that the people that hate them the most are always the first ones catching up with each new episode (just so they can shit on it I guess). I get that humor is subjective and there are some people that wanted something smarter or just didn't like the comedic timing of this show (and that's fine) but the fact that some don't realize that this show is being dumb on purpose and has fun with it is beyond me. Yet they keep torturing themselves to watch it (instead of simply dropping it and moving to something they actually enjoy) just so... I don't know, shit on others' enjoyment and taste just so they can feel morally superior (which in reality not only makes them look pathetic but also they're just wasting their time).
"No one hates anime more than the anime community, which is composed of some of the most spoiled, immature, pessimist and ungrateful people on Earth."
-Anonymous anime watcher
Sep 3, 2021 2:09 PM

Jun 2021
Oh yes, the onsen arc, but rather than being lewd or wholesome, it gonna be messed up. A bit of character development for Nagisa coming. The only sane character of the series, Sino has finally appeared at the end, with just 2 episodes left tho.

Naoya flaunting his harem to whole public, without a shame, yeah this dumb and over the top honesty. And well, hand holding is already more lewd than kissing, but here we got Double Hand Holding!

Everytime the Seyu Ayana had to deal with some freaky characters, last time Nino drugged the MC twice, this time Mirika being a stalker all along.

And man, this is the cringest, or to say second hand embarrassing moment for me, but yet I love it ☔
PLight09Sep 3, 2021 2:13 PM

~ Weeboo
Sep 3, 2021 2:17 PM

Aug 2018
Hilarious, next week oughta be good for the GigaChad.
Sep 3, 2021 2:20 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great finally onsen time with all the girls, but at this point I don't care about the other girls anymore, Shino is way much better, my opinion is that Naoya should break up with his girlfriends to go for Shino only, anyway this is going to be great, I can't wait for the next episode because there will be some great scenes with Shino
Sep 3, 2021 2:25 PM
Jul 2021
Zanfroni said:
DKDiabloLicht said:
Also, just out of curiosity, those people that are rating these episodes a 1, are you ACTUALLY watching it? Or did you just not like it and everytime a new episode pops up you just jump in to give it a trash rating?

Nothing out of the ordinary here. You can find on the foruns of multiple anime that the people that hate them the most are always the first ones catching up with each new episode (just so they can shit on it I guess). I get that humor is subjective and there are some people that wanted something smarter or just didn't like the comedic timing of this show (and that's fine) but the fact that some don't realize that this show is being dumb on purpose and has fun with it is beyond me. Yet they keep torturing themselves to watch it (instead of simply dropping it and moving to something they actually enjoy) just so... I don't know, shit on others' enjoyment and taste just so they can feel morally superior (which in reality not only makes them look pathetic but also they're just wasting their time).

Seriously, it seems like a waste of tome and energy to me. Just putting yourself through misery or just irritation for that reason seems so ridiculous. I have been frustrated with shows and continued on many times, but never have I hated or show or just trashed on it for some mild but can't even really be called clout lol. Usually when I am pissed at a show and complain it's because I actually really enjoy some parts and want it to lean more into those instead of the things that frustrate me. But even Though I bitch I understand that everything is subjective and my opinion (and everyone else's is just that). Far too many people believe that their opinion is fact and that's that. And will die on that hill regardless of how much energy it costs them for that stupid argument lmao. I appreciate shows like this that let me just laugh and enjoy myself and not have to think about morals or negative things that are similar to real life.
Sep 3, 2021 2:29 PM

May 2018
DKDiabloLicht said:
Zanfroni said:

Seriously, it seems like a waste of tome and energy to me. Just putting yourself through misery or just irritation for that reason seems so ridiculous. I have been frustrated with shows and continued on many times, but never have I hated or show or just trashed on it for some mild but can't even really be called clout lol. Usually when I am pissed at a show and complain it's because I actually really enjoy some parts and want it to lean more into those instead of the things that frustrate me. But even Though I bitch I understand that everything is subjective and my opinion (and everyone else's is just that). Far too many people believe that their opinion is fact and that's that. And will die on that hill regardless of how much energy it costs them for that stupid argument lmao. I appreciate shows like this that let me just laugh and enjoy myself and not have to think about morals or negative things that are similar to real life.

That's sort of the problem with these people. They start watching stuff like Evangelion and their ego skyrockets. They start thinking they are smarter than Einstein and have "superior taste" so they come to more simple shows like this one and start shitting on it just so they can feed their ego. Best thing to do is ignore them, let them waste their time and just enjoy yourself.
"No one hates anime more than the anime community, which is composed of some of the most spoiled, immature, pessimist and ungrateful people on Earth."
-Anonymous anime watcher
Sep 3, 2021 2:55 PM

Jun 2017
Sylverthas said:
Swagernator said:
I get this is a parody, but the thin line between parody and being dumb is tested with every episode, and it's already on supplementary classes ...

Dumb, it's definitely dumb! And that's what's so great about it.

Btw. did Shino just hang up on Saki on the phone as soon as she was told where they're going or was it just cut awkwardly?

Even in the manga there was a sudden cut to another panel after that call but it's implied they talked more. It's just that Saki is an idiot (as you can see her babbling out everything right away) and Shino knew this. lol

Next week will be good btw.
Sep 3, 2021 3:27 PM

Mar 2021
this needs a season 2 already as my shino content has been stolen from me, way too much time wasted on milika, guess imma read the manga
Sep 3, 2021 3:40 PM

Apr 2015
Seeing them walk hand in hand with the three of them through stations and other public places was legit one of the cringiest things I have seen. The stares were awkward AF.

Let's forget about Milika here, Shino actually decided to go check on them to see if Naoya is two timing. I swear if it wasn't for Nagisa and her quick thinking, shit would have escalated on the entrance there.

The angles is the last minutes were fantastic. Fanservice was top notch!

Looking forward to more next week as it seems that Shino is here to stay.
Sep 3, 2021 4:14 PM
May 2021
So now we can add stalking and yet another case of both harassment and sexual harassment to the list of shitty things Milika has been guilty of so far. Why oh why did Nagisa think it was a good idea to leave those 2 alone? Milika somehow manages to annoy me more and more each episode and I don't even take this anime seriously.
Sep 3, 2021 5:13 PM
Sep 2020
Not a bad episode...Can't wwait to see what happens in the next one
Sep 3, 2021 5:40 PM
Jul 2018
Naoya with A Saki and Nagisa went on a date and many people were surprised at Naoya with two girlfriends, good episode.
Sep 3, 2021 5:47 PM

Oct 2020
Man, Nagisa's such a nice girl. There was a lot of bonding between the three in this episode, especially, when they were holding hands. Well, Shino is now caught up in Naoya's web. Damn, I wanted to see more onsen action. There's probably going to be some drama with Nagisa in the next episode and, Naoya is in quite the predicament as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2021 6:23 PM
Apr 2018
Shino cute af, in terms of design i prefer her over the gf's. Cant wait to see more of her.
Sep 3, 2021 6:33 PM
Aug 2021
It was so Good,I loved the seducing part.Looking forward episode 11.
Sep 3, 2021 7:15 PM
Apr 2021
nagisa and mirika are fine ash
Sep 3, 2021 8:36 PM

Nov 2011
Another Episode carried by Saki and the fact Nagisa wanted to do whatever she could for Saki was dope AF.

BUT OF COURSE THE WORST CHARACTER MILIKA RUINS EVERYTHING AGAIN. Jesus lord she sucks.

Give me more Shino now.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 3, 2021 8:38 PM
Nov 2020
StrayDogYato said:
Week after week I’m like why I am watching this it is so bad but I can’t drop it for some reason
I’m still wondering the same thing. It’s not bad enough to be unwatchable but this episode was nearly unwatchable from how cringe it was.
Sep 3, 2021 8:40 PM
Nov 2020
This is probably the most cringe I had to bare from watching anime ever. I couldn’t take it when they were in public holding hands.
Sep 3, 2021 8:42 PM
Nov 2020
PartTimeSteiner said:
This episode was sometimes harder to watch than other ones. Why does he always have to shout about everything in public? I'm laughing and cringing hard at the same time
Probably the most cringey episode I’ve seen in my life. It’s so hard to watch lmao.
Sep 3, 2021 8:46 PM

Jun 2020
Oh yeah they're preparing for that onsen episode alright and I'll be looking forward to that

Naoya has some steel balls by holding both of their hands in public and he doesn't give a shit to anyone who's looking I'll give him that

At least Shino's finally getting in the harem scene and Rika followed them as well to be expected and things went crazy after that poor Shino though getting left behind and some fan service at the end I do like those what's packing for Minase, to be honest here.
Sep 3, 2021 9:09 PM

Jul 2012
This episode couldn't get anymore cringeworthy, like Naoya literally embarrassing himself by holding the girls' hands, as well as shouting "lovey-dovey" inside of the train. Worst of all, he immediately went in to the bathtub while Nagisa was naked. Don't even get me started on Milika following them the whole time. When will she ever give up on flirting Naoya? Thankfully, Shino has finally appeared to solve some serious problems. I hope next episode will be much better.
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Sep 3, 2021 9:43 PM

Sep 2015
Wow I was surprised that Milika was not upset that she didn't get any attention from Naoya when Naoya went to get Minase back.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 3, 2021 10:08 PM

Nov 2020
the second hand embarrassment I felt from this episode lmao

and is that an Ex-Arm reference?!?!?!??

Sep 3, 2021 10:13 PM
Jul 2018
I'm so excited to see what going to happen next.
Sep 4, 2021 1:02 AM

Apr 2020
Hilarious episode as always, Chino finally had some screentime 10 episodes later, I really like Chino so far ngl. So yeah, looking forward to episode 11.
(Also don’t mind me, just posting a Chino image)
Nina supporter for life💕
Sep 4, 2021 1:28 AM

Apr 2021
Lol This show at first I didn't like it much But it did get funnier and better overall a bit
I honestly never expected that this show would make me laugh and change my mind about it but the comedy is real good :)
This moment tho xd
Sep 4, 2021 1:58 AM

Apr 2017
Episode 10 of not liking Milika. Everything else is wholesome, funny and great.
Sep 4, 2021 3:38 AM
Oct 2020
As always, Saki kept carrying the show. Im looking forward to Shino tho
Sep 4, 2021 3:55 AM

Oct 2017
Lolz Saki's too honest but that's one of the good thing about her. The trip is finally here and lol he actually hold hands with both of them at the same time. People were staring hard, they were jealous ig. Mirika followed em, she's turning into quite the stalker. Also time for her seduction.
Sep 4, 2021 4:25 AM

Jul 2014
This show always toes a very thin line between being entertainingly stupid and frustratingly stupid, and for me at least this episode was more the latter than the former. Could have done without Milika's intrusion on their hot springs trip to be honest, as well as Shino's. Also, kind of silly they were worried about hiding their three-way relationship when they travelled up to the hot springs together and held hands together on the way to the hotel all the way until Milika and Shino showed up.

That said, Shino at least seems like another decent addition to the cast, as well as another absolute idiot to fill out this cast of dumbasses.
Sep 4, 2021 4:51 AM

Feb 2014
Naoya, once again, is living up to every man's wet dreams, by holding the hands of Saki and Nagisa, in public, at the SAME TIME!

Someone give this chad a medal! XD

Either way, the hot springs trip has already gotten off to an amusing start. Aside from her poor taste in fashion (although I do want to Saki wearing midriff revealing tops more often, as that looks hot on her), I do respect Nagisa for wanting to help Saki and Noaya get closer together.

However, upon arriving at the hot springs inn, Milika was there to greet them, but to catch everyone off-guard, Shino was also waiting for them all, as she's determined to know if Naoya is two timing on Saki.

Thanks to Nagisa's quick-thinking, she splits off with Milika while Saki and Naoya go in together, with their excuses and all. But Naoya made the brave move to visit Nagisa and Milika while they were both naked, which he was aware of, but had a more pressing matter to ask Nagisa, but that backfired on him. Now he's at the mercy of Milika, whose jealousy level has risen to the point that, thanks to Nagisa leaving temporarily, she has him all to herself.

If I was in his position, the prospect of Milika "seducing" me would make me VERY happy! =3

I look forward to what will happen next. I'm sure that Shino will get her way sooner or later, but I want to see the cast being dumb and amusing as usual before that happens, if it does. =P
Sep 4, 2021 5:45 AM
Jul 2021
Atavistic said:
This show always toes a very thin line between being entertainingly stupid and frustratingly stupid, and for me at least this episode was more the latter than the former. Could have done without Milika's intrusion on their hot springs trip to be honest, as well as Shino's.
Yeah, I'm really starting to hate yellow hair and her constant stalker behavior, and the MC just standing there and letting it happen; at this point it's cutting into my enjoyment of the show. And what was up with Shino and that flimsily excuse for showing up too? She wants to see if he's two timing with Nagisa but completely ignores Rika throwing herself and her boobs on Naoya right in front of her?

I loooved the fact he completely ignored Rika in the tub though while going after Nagisa.
Sep 4, 2021 6:35 AM

Oct 2016
Shino's screentime is getting longer and longer, RISE UP SHINO FANS.

What a menacing cliffhanger lmao. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 4, 2021 6:59 AM
May 2021
SoraSenpai said:
Another Episode carried by Saki and the fact Nagisa wanted to do whatever she could for Saki was dope AF.

BUT OF COURSE THE WORST CHARACTER MILIKA RUINS EVERYTHING AGAIN. Jesus lord she sucks.

Give me more Shino now.

Someone else on the Milika hate train?! Welcome aboard!
Sep 4, 2021 7:01 AM
May 2021
PrincessPorcupin said:
Episode 10 of not liking Milika. Everything else is wholesome, funny and great.

another fellow comrade on the Milika hate train. Welcome aboard!
Sep 4, 2021 7:03 AM
May 2021
Stink_Bug said:
Atavistic said:
This show always toes a very thin line between being entertainingly stupid and frustratingly stupid, and for me at least this episode was more the latter than the former. Could have done without Milika's intrusion on their hot springs trip to be honest, as well as Shino's.
Yeah, I'm really starting to hate yellow hair and her constant stalker behavior, and the MC just standing there and letting it happen; at this point it's cutting into my enjoyment of the show. And what was up with Shino and that flimsily excuse for showing up too? She wants to see if he's two timing with Nagisa but completely ignores Rika throwing herself and her boobs on Naoya right in front of her?

I loooved the fact he completely ignored Rika in the tub though while going after Nagisa.

It makes me very happy to see people are starting to see the light on Milika after all. Terrible character so far
Sep 4, 2021 7:04 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Even though the art is still inconsistently bad as hell, and the animation quality always ridiculous, but this episode beyond my expectation. Funny at one time, but still wtf at another timing. Naoya screams for god sake its amazing to show how he had no shame at all about, and infuriating at the same time. Then at the end, he became a ninja, like, really? Harem? Yes, it was, folks. Nagisa unexpectedly keep showing a support, while Saki couldn't keep the gloom for herself. Relax girl, you got him. At another time, Rika out of nowhere found the place and made everything worst. While the white-haired girl finally made a real move to stop that shit out for once and for all. I believe, that Rika actually stalked and hacked through Naoya's phone, when Shino simply being a smart-ass girl guessing it right through the previous conversation with Saki to receive that exact right location. Holy shit, you two! But the important question here, can they? Go for it, Rika!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 4, 2021 8:18 AM

Jul 2021
everyone being dumb in many ways, the train scene is purely dumb. if I were Mirika or Nagisa, I'm gonna break up with them and calling cop for sexual harrasment.
Sep 4, 2021 8:30 AM
May 2021
The cringe hits hard in this episode, really hate those dialogue in hand holding scene, I think y'all just enjoyed fanservice part
Sep 4, 2021 10:06 AM
Dec 2019
MomoSinX said:

Even in the manga there was a sudden cut to another panel after that call but it's implied they talked more. It's just that Saki is an idiot (as you can see her babbling out everything right away) and Shino knew this. lol

Ah, thanks. I can actually see this working out well in the manga, as an "..." at the end of a sentence can imply time passing. Good to know that Saki wasn't cut off by Shino :)
Sep 4, 2021 10:51 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
lmao, as if everyone would look at you when you hold hands with 2 girls

smoochie smoochie

Sep 4, 2021 12:03 PM

May 2018
I knew it! Hand holding is the lewdest action of all!
Sep 4, 2021 12:12 PM

Oct 2018
again a funny episode lol
Sep 4, 2021 1:02 PM

Jan 2020
Super enjoyable episode. I'm glad Shino is finally being part of the story and of course milika is here too. Knowing Naoya, I doubt Rika will be able to do much in the next episode

But the trip is fun and a nice change of setting

Sep 4, 2021 5:40 PM
Mar 2021
This show is shit, Shino is obviously best grill and Milika's existence pisses me off.

Anyways see u bitches next week
Sep 5, 2021 1:26 AM

Oct 2008
BWAHAHA hilarious once again!
it is already messed-up when Milika showed-up but much worse, the moment Shino-chan butted-in it became chaotic!
well the entire series is chaotic to begin with!
5/5.

R77Prodigy said:
Shino cute af, in terms of design i prefer her over the gf's. Cant wait to see more of her.

and not only that! the VA of Shino is one of my all time fave VA that i SIMP for! lolz
matias067Sep 5, 2021 1:42 AM

Sep 5, 2021 9:08 AM

Aug 2015
I feel bad for Saki. I really think Naoya likes Nagisa more.
But Nagisa was amazing in this episode. I like that she’s trying to help Saki.

Sep 5, 2021 12:28 PM

Nov 2018
This man, he ascended. GIGACHAD.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sep 5, 2021 3:13 PM

Sep 2014
Ok. I'm convinced.
Best anime of Summer 2021.
No discussiion. Latom.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by ninjaberserker »»
Yesterday, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

116 by ninjaberserker »»
Yesterday, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

313 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 21, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

181 by bem_bir_ilke3 »»
Mar 11, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

96 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 29, 2:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.