Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Sep 3, 4:28 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 324
https://youtu.be/cDm5xmVEARA

i found this video really informational and it restored most of the love i had for this season and the next, so if u love haikyuu but don’t love this art style, pls consider watching the video

(if u still hate it even after, just read the manga it’s great anyway)
 
#2
Sep 3, 7:58 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 370
mrsbokuto said:
https://youtu.be/cDm5xmVEARA

i found this video really informational and it restored most of the love i had for this season and the next, so if u love haikyuu but don’t love this art style, pls consider watching the video

(if u still hate it even after, just read the manga it’s great anyway)


Am I the only one who didn't notice the new animation style at first? I mean, looking back, it's obvious, but I only noticed because everyone was pointing it out-
All opinions are valid, unless they hurt people. Or suck.
 
 
#3
Sep 3, 8:04 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 324
JesusIsYes said:
mrsbokuto said:
https://youtu.be/cDm5xmVEARA

i found this video really informational and it restored most of the love i had for this season and the next, so if u love haikyuu but don’t love this art style, pls consider watching the video

(if u still hate it even after, just read the manga it’s great anyway)


Am I the only one who didn't notice the new animation style at first? I mean, looking back, it's obvious, but I only noticed because everyone was pointing it out-


i actually didn’t either, i had a suspicion but i didn’t notice at all until i compared them side by side
 
#4
Sep 3, 8:08 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 370
mrsbokuto said:
JesusIsYes said:


Am I the only one who didn't notice the new animation style at first? I mean, looking back, it's obvious, but I only noticed because everyone was pointing it out-


i actually didn’t either, i had a suspicion but i didn’t notice at all until i compared them side by side


Well, that makes me feel better, thanks ^^
All opinions are valid, unless they hurt people. Or suck.
 
#5
Sep 3, 9:03 AM
Online
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 233
I like a lot more the new art style, but S4 has a downgrade of animation
 
#6
Sep 3, 12:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2021
Posts: 2
I think it looks like the original crossed with disney
 
#7
Sep 4, 10:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 324
XNohaco2468 said:
I like a lot more the new art style, but S4 has a downgrade of animation


it has so much potential
 
#8
Sep 4, 10:47 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 324
faithisabellam05 said:
I think it looks like the original crossed with disney


eh, i guess, it just follows the manga better