Forum Settings
Forums
Shadows House
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2021 11:50 PM

Jan 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nothing too surprising in this one, other than it begs the question: Can she turn back into a human? Will we ever see her face?
Sep 3, 2021 12:42 AM

Jun 2019
So, kate have unified with shadow at her 12 years old.
And also, since beginning she was already posessing her enormous soot quantity.
But she didn't know that unified shadow can reveal her face.
Then her grandmother died and at her 13 yo, she begin the journey to shadow house.
Sep 3, 2021 7:54 AM

Oct 2013
So my theory of Kate being a human was confirmed, and it looks like we change plans now.

Previously I thought it'd be best to just escape from that prison called the Shadows House, but that won't do. I want now to have Kate remove her curse, and bring down all the other shadows.

That Shadow thingy is a creature that must not exist.
Sep 5, 2021 8:27 AM

Jan 2011
Man, that month and a half break sure killed everyone off.
Sep 6, 2021 5:20 PM

Jun 2017
Verty_ said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nothing too surprising in this one, other than it begs the question: Can she turn back into a human? Will we ever see her face?

Good question, if she learns to turn back into a human then that will bust her because the other shadows will realize she doesn't look like Emilico much so they can't even use it to game the unification to fool the rest. Pretty much a lose-lose right now.
Sep 6, 2021 11:08 PM

Mar 2015
so she basically already human and morph fusion.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 7, 2021 6:46 AM

Oct 2016
So Kate is a natural unification of a human and a morph except she can't switch her face on and off like the unified shadows in the shadows house. That's pretty sad, I can't imagine living for 12 years and then suddenly turning into a shadow without knowing anything about it. I hope endgame will be Kate turning back into a human if it's possible and becoming friends with Emilico as regular humans, that would be nice.
Sep 7, 2021 11:23 AM
Dec 2017
I love the fact that this manga is colored but 15 pages a week is too little man.
Sep 8, 2021 11:04 PM

Oct 2017
legalmelon said:
I love the fact that this manga is colored but 15 pages a week is too little man.

These are facts lol

I guess Kates human side is intact because the morph never gained a personality when it merged with her. - Again, still thinking that has some reasoning as to why the mother stopped moving and talking - the morph bonded with her without a personality, so it did nothing but sit there and live - seeings it never had the time to learn how to mimic regular activities and behavours.

Though if kate turns out to really be a shadow and not a human then ill be wondering why the hell they went and mentioned how important it was for the shadows like shirley to need and have to have a personality to begin with.
Sep 12, 2021 2:27 PM

Jul 2016
Its backstory of Kate which is good. Looks like she went to shadowshouse on her own accord leaving her guardian. So it means Kate is human but transform to a shadow. Interesting

Sep 12, 2021 4:58 PM

Jan 2011
GodOfWolves said:
legalmelon said:

These are facts lol

I guess Kates human side is intact because the morph never gained a personality when it merged with her. - Again, still thinking that has some reasoning as to why the mother stopped moving and talking - the morph bonded with her without a personality, so it did nothing but sit there and live - seeings it never had the time to learn how to mimic regular activities and behavours.

Though if kate turns out to really be a shadow and not a human then ill be wondering why the hell they went and mentioned how important it was for the shadows like shirley to need and have to have a personality to begin with.

Kate lived as a regular human until she was 12 so that's where she got her personality from. The mimics in Shadows House only have a short time to mimic their human before the trials start.
Sep 14, 2021 4:21 AM

Nov 2013
Poor granny. Left without saying anything - must be hard for her...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shadows House Chapter 192 Discussion

UaEfAlCoN83 - Apr 6

0 by UaEfAlCoN83 »»
Apr 6, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Shadows House Chapter 191 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Mar 29

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Mar 29, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Shadows House Chapter 190 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Mar 29

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Mar 29, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Shadows House Chapter 189 Discussion

UaEfAlCoN83 - Mar 8

3 by LastLuminescence »»
Mar 14, 8:49 AM

Poll: » Shadows House Chapter 188 Discussion

CQLLIST - Mar 10

3 by LastLuminescence »»
Mar 14, 8:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.