Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 31, 2021 7:25 AM
Oct 2020
it would be a very interesting studio exchange
GeanWolf2000Aug 31, 2021 9:07 AM
Aug 31, 2021 7:33 AM
Nov 2020
nah not an exchange but why not a collaboration between brain base and kyoto animation good way to keep the artstyle the same (bc i personally loved it ) but with better animation
Aug 31, 2021 7:33 AM
Oct 2020
But as far as i know... KyoAni makes romance.. which is to your eternity like
Aug 31, 2021 7:35 AM

Oct 2015
It could be interesting but I think season 1 studio did a fantastic job as it is.
and
Aug 31, 2021 7:43 AM

Nov 2013
If Kyoto picks this up, it would be their first major project since the fire. Kind of like their own reincarnation.
A second season would be terrific, if they can maintain the level of quality that the first season has. Something to look forward to.
Aug 31, 2021 7:59 AM
Apr 2021
Would be an interesting take to see KyoAni working on the show. If it’s true then I hope the animators the best.
Aug 31, 2021 8:07 AM

Oct 2015
Anuruto said:
KyoAni makes Slice of Life and Drama, so this would be interesting to witness being adapted by them
Aug 31, 2021 8:23 AM

Nov 2013
Holy shit, if KyoAni takes this, season 2 will be so much more beautiful!
Aug 31, 2021 8:25 AM

Jan 2021
I find it hard to believe that KyoAni will adapt Fumetsu no Anata e.

Granted, KyoAni adapted Yoshitoki Ooima's other work: Koe no Katachi.
But, Kyoto Animation mostly does Romance and SoL. So I don't think they'd want to do a Shounen-Action-Adventure anime.

But I'm not totally against the idea of them adapting Fumetsu no Anata e either. My favorite studio happens to be Kyoto Animation, so I'd love to see as much of their work as possible.

Aug 31, 2021 8:54 AM

Jul 2017
RhymePlays said:

But, Kyoto Animation mostly does Romance and SoL. So I don't think they'd want to do a Shounen-Action-Adventure anime.
This much is true, since KyoAni only focuses on one genre of the shows they make. Bear in mind that since Musaigen no Phantom World bombed, KyoAni has never looked back on not doing action-themed shows, so Fumetsu for good or for worse, would be better without KyoAni.

Also @GeanWolf2000 PLEASE RENAME this thread because the title is VERY misleading in context to your discussion. DON'T BE EFFING LAZY.
Aug 31, 2021 9:09 AM
Oct 2020
basspig said:
If Kyoto picks this up, it would be their first major project since the fire. Kind of like their own reincarnation.
A second season would be terrific, if they can maintain the level of quality that the first season has. Something to look forward to.
it wouldn't be the first, there was already the Violet Evergarden movie in 2020 and now the second season of Maid Dragon
Aug 31, 2021 9:09 AM
Jul 2018
Bruh that would blow my mind...... Only if......
Aug 31, 2021 9:10 AM
Oct 2020
KANLen09 said:
RhymePlays said:

This much is true, since KyoAni only focuses on one genre of the shows they make. Bear in mind that since Musaigen no Phantom World bombed, KyoAni has never looked back on not doing action-themed shows, so Fumetsu for good or for worse, would be better without KyoAni.

Also @GeanWolf2000 PLEASE RENAME this thread because the title is VERY misleading in context to your discussion. DON'T BE EFFING LAZY.
OK! I had realized that, I've fixed it.
Aug 31, 2021 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
Bruh that would blow my mind...... Only if......
Aug 31, 2021 9:36 AM

Mar 2016
KyoAni makes everything colourful and pretty. It will not work with this story at all. Pretty art and animations are not enough to tell a good story. They don't have a lot of variety in their art. It's just cute and a different kind of cute. (They even made 'Koe no Katachi' cute, which really removes a lot of the heavy emotions the story has.)
Aug 31, 2021 10:44 AM

Sep 2014
Bruh. Stop giving all the toys to the popular kids KyoAni and ufotable. Brain Base is one of the best studio and I'm so happy to see them coming out of their dark age.
Aug 31, 2021 10:57 AM

Nov 2013
GeanWolf2000 said:
it wouldn't be the first, there was already the Violet Evergarden movie in 2020 and now the second season of Maid Dragon

Oh, I did not know they were already operational. That's good news then. They're a good studio, but "Eternity" is a very different kind of anime. I hope they don't change the mood of it but continue in the excellent path it is presently taking.
Aug 31, 2021 2:02 PM
Mar 2020
If the studio had a cliffhanger ending, then they're probably the ones that are going to continue it. No way
Aug 31, 2021 4:12 PM
Oct 2020
basspig said:
GeanWolf2000 said:

Oh, I did not know they were already operational. That's good news then. They're a good studio, but "Eternity" is a very different kind of anime. I hope they don't change the mood of it but continue in the excellent path it is presently taking.
like this? one of Kyoani's most popular anime came back and you didn't know? and one of them is from this season lol
Aug 31, 2021 9:13 PM
May 2020
Brain base is already good. Studio change is very unnecessary
Sep 1, 2021 10:59 PM

Jun 2015
It would be interesting to see, but it won't happen considering that Brains Base is on this already and Kyoani has a few projects on their plate like the new Free movies, Hibike Euphonium 3 and the announced Denmoku. But seeing how they brought the fantasy elements and world in Dragon Maid to life in episode 5 of season 2, it would be exciting to see what more they can do with the fantasy genre.

Granted, Full Metal Panic The Second Raid was ages ago, it was a solid and serious action-packed season to a series that they took over from studio Gonzo before Xebec worked on Invisible Victory. It was more serious than the first season that Gonzo worked on with action scenes and intense sequences that hold up till this day. They've also worked on Violet Evergarden and brought that fantasy world to life. If they allow themselves, they can step out of the perception people tend to have of what they normally do.
Sep 2, 2021 12:11 PM

May 2017
Hrybami said:
Bruh. Stop giving all the toys to the popular kids KyoAni and ufotable. Brain Base is one of the best studio and I'm so happy to see them coming out of their dark age.

what a great studio that completely and utterly collapsed in the last half of this anime making it look like naruto in its worst state. I applaud them for the first half but the inconsistency is way too harsh .
Sep 11, 2021 6:04 PM

Jan 2020
It'd be nice if they did adapt it, but I doubt that it'll happen. They're not the type of studio to adapt a show like this
Sep 13, 2021 10:27 AM
Jan 2020
basspig said:
i would count dragon maid season 2 as a major project it being their return and all
Sep 13, 2021 10:28 AM
Jan 2020
shayed__ said:
Hrybami said:

what a great studio that completely and utterly collapsed in the last half of this anime making it look like naruto in its worst state. I applaud them for the first half but the inconsistency is way too harsh .
lmao it did not even look that bad idk what people are talkign about yeah there was a bit of still frames for some fights but overall it still looked nice
Sep 13, 2021 11:58 AM

May 2017
Phoenixfalconer said:
shayed__ said:

lmao it did not even look that bad idk what people are talkign about yeah there was a bit of still frames for some fights but overall it still looked nice

it really was that bad. the art quality dropped a ton, direction felt lifeless and the animation was really rough. I mean it's not just that, the story arc itself was really bad as well not just bad but really bad. Idk how it felt in the manga but I'd like to believe that this is partially because of the poor writing and partially because of the lifeless adaptation.

the major issue is the big quality gap between the first and the 2nd half. It's unfortunate.
Sep 15, 2021 11:08 AM

Nov 2013
Episode 20 seemed to pick up the quality quite bit, but there were some periods where the situation was uncomfortably dragging on in earlier episodes of the second half.
The Gugu arc still remains my favorite.
Oct 12, 2021 5:33 AM
Jul 2018
No matter how good the Studio
The story already goes not only downhill but directly falls off the cliff
So it's going to get worse than My Hero Academia
Nov 3, 2021 6:12 PM
Mar 2021
Nostalgik said:
Anuruto said:
KyoAni makes Slice of Life and Drama, so this would be interesting to witness being adapted by them
They do specialize in slice of life’s and dramas but they are every experienced in creating action scenes and high quality fights like in violet everagerden and chuunibyou
Nov 4, 2021 4:25 AM

Oct 2015
w
CptPrice1 said:
Nostalgik said:
They do specialize in slice of life’s and dramas but they are every experienced in creating action scenes and high quality fights like in violet everagerden and chuunibyou
And more recently in Kobayashi they absoltely nailed the fight scenes. Honestly some of the best in the industry, both in animation quality and choreography

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2022

99 by nuez_awakate »»
Mar 20, 4:52 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2023

61 by mokshk »»
Feb 28, 1:23 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2022

163 by GavrocheN7 »»
Feb 20, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Mar 12, 2023

174 by Mewtologia »»
Jan 31, 11:40 PM

» season 3

mapols - Mar 5, 2023

14 by basspig »»
Jan 22, 11:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.