Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 30, 2021 7:44 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
In this episode:
1. Rio solves world hunger with his waterwheel allowing grain planting

2. Rio solves world's declining birth rate with ever enlarging harem (7 or so by now)

3. Rio attempts to solve world housing crisis with portable housing ..... under planning right now

4. Rio Does Not defeat village strong guy.... thereby allowing one man some pride
Aug 30, 2021 8:01 PM
Sep 2016
Majikkusesu said:
Siegfried10 said:
We will only get the Celia plot point and most likely extremely rushed and poorly explained. The anime hasnt bothered explaining the power struggles in Beltram and thats deeply related to Celia's situation.

It sounds like this could have used more episodes but given how this season went it doesn't feel like it's going to get anymore. They must have focused on the wrong aspects of the story.

Lets be honest, the LN isnt that popular and the anime was made as an advertisement. There was never any intention of properly adapting it and of course there wont be a season 2.

Seirei Gensouki LN is too slowed paced with a lot of spice of life moments, on top of that the first 3 volumes are basically a prologue and not much happens on it. This LN simply doesnt work well as a season 1 only anime, thats why they are even skipping volume 4 too have a season finale with action
Aug 30, 2021 8:24 PM
Sep 2019
This show is ass

What is even his goal?
Aug 30, 2021 9:53 PM
Feb 2017
Rukodaime91 said:
Did I miss something ? They say 6 months and then Kirito said "it has been two years" since he saw Raphtalia and the others girls who I can not remember their name ?

Well, anyway, it was a boring episode. Until Rio became Kirito (end of episode 6), he had at least a personality. Now, he's just this calm guy with no emotion whatsoever (yeah, he get angry against rape attempt and talking about his mother killer... but otherwise, he's pretty much a robot).

Honestly, the author can not write a nice slice-of-life moment. So, now, I understand why he have to skip time, because he can not write this kind of scene (and has to rely on attempted rape to make something happen). You know the saying "Stop when you're ahead". That's basically what the story does. He introduces you to a new environment and before you realize there is not much going on, he change the setting and reset.

Because, when he tries to write a scene which is motivated by "character" and not "plot", Rio can not even explain why he rejects a girl. Honestly, even though I can not even understand why she would fall in love with Kirito since their dialogue was basically "Rio-sama, rio-sama, rio-sama...", she at least had some guts and acted to be reliable (so she could travel with the guy). But, no, Rio-sama could not even be bothered to give an actual explanation. Mysterious guys are not cool. Especially if the guys is just going back to the village with Latifa !

This story is a mess. Prior revelation (royal line) have no impact whatsoever. Rio just going place and being the strongest and seducing everyone. And we still have no clue about what the "villain" (dragon) were doing. He's not actively hunting for the killer of his mon (and probably Dad). What's this guy doing ? Just walking around ?

6 first episode had their problem but had enough going for them. Now, I'm not so sure... maybe the new girl will help... the problem is there is too much character who have barely enough time to say something (except "Rio-sama").

Right now, I'm not sure the author know what he's doing... hope he proves me wrong... but come on... introducing villain and then doing a six month (2 years ?) gap. And then introducing a new chara ? At least, make the arc about the villain who stole the eggs... (please).

just dont mention fuuuucking kirito in this anime, it not Sword Retard Online
Aug 31, 2021 12:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So, Ruri finally knew the truth about Rio's nobility status, as if its changed anything within them, but actually its not that much. Glad the two of them still acted cool all the time. Ruri was a perfect onee-chan for Rio. Different with the ordinary villager girl, Sayo. Though, to be expected if Sayo did everything she could to got Rio's attention, even trained her strength hard to expect him needed her help. However, sorry to say, Rio and his own objective just too bold, and can't be break that easily. Then, with much respect, he need to turned her down. But, looks like there's still a plan for her in the future that might lead into another encounter with Rio, idk when. Well, to be continue on Sayo's part.

Back to Latifa's village, and everyone waiting him with much eagerness, especially for the girls. Rio want to build a house inside his space-time pocket, might be useful for the future event, and something big happens in the end. Shit, Rio screaming. Its new for me. So lets see how chaotic the next episode situations after the spirit girl awakened all of sudden, and naked. No wonder he screams to death....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 31, 2021 5:20 AM

Mar 2021
it is only me that this series makes no sense....
Aug 31, 2021 5:32 AM

Dec 2020
im actually gonna snap sayo's neck. she's been aight but this confession "me with u. pls. ilysm:(" bs is awful😭😭 we're probably gonna see her some other time too Not looking forward to that
Aug 31, 2021 6:03 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode! I like how the show takes it's time, even thought at the same time the show skips time lmao. Everything so far definitely feels like build up or introductions. I really hope we get more seasons, I heard the light novel has 20 volumes out now, that's a fucking lot so I hope the anime gets through those.

I am really gonna miss Ruri, hope we see her again someday. Poor Sayo though, but I get it, it's easier to travel alone for Rio, plus he probably still has feelings for Miharu. Good to see Rio's harem village- I mean the spirit village people again and Latifa. Oh shit, the pink haired spirit has a physical form now, pretty funny ending scene. Looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 31, 2021 6:07 AM

Feb 2015
How can it be a harem if Rio isn't intrested in any of the girls. He deals with them like a business transaction
Aug 31, 2021 8:02 AM

Apr 2011
Feels bad for Sayo. But it was nice to see him visiting Latifa and the other girls. And confirms the four really likes him. Sucks he has no interest in the girls except for revenge. Also, the funny scene with the pink-haired spirit sleeping with him.

But I wonder what's the last 3 episodes will be? I see Celia in a wedding dress in ED which I know about when I read the spoilers.

Based on what I've read, its to be expected a 12 episode series will not properly adapt the original like any other adaptation and there's no 2nd season in sight.

I would love to read the LN to know more, but alas. I have no time.

Aug 31, 2021 8:13 AM
Dec 2020
DKDiabloLicht said:
Man I do like this show.. BUT.. The formula they are going with is starting to piss me off. I really do like OP main characters, but basically what keeps happening OVER and over, we meet people start to grow attached to the characters, then he moves. We lost Celia first(who was GREAT 👍) then we meet Latifa who I really liked and since she's from Japan I really wanted them to stick together (and if I was him I'd want to figure out why the hell we are here) but then we go to the Village with more people I liked including the Village Elders and the girls he lived with, and then he drops their asses to keep going. Now he shows up here and finds out they are his FAMILY! He lost everyone, but here he's got a cousin, and Grandma, but guess what, he's leaving again. It's really stupid to me anyway. To me Rio is not the most entertaining of characters as far as his personality and I like him best when he's playing off of other characters I like. But now we are at episode 9 and what he's going to meet another few people, probably a girl and then eventually leave her too? What is
the point of meeting all the characters
If they are just going to be gone? It would be nice if they were at least all together in one spot so he wouldn't have to jump from place to place to see them again. Also this is listed as a Harem, but where? Having girls that are hundreds of miles away from you and are never together doesn't classify as a Harem to me lol

Alright so regarding Celia, I'm not really sure its over yet because in the ED u can see her in marriage clothes. I haven't read the LN or the Manga but I believe he may still return to the capital and there is more to Celia. About you considering this anime not a harem, "The world only God knows" was considered as a harem even though in season 1 the MC fell mad only 1 girl fall for him at a time, So the proper definition of 'Harem' depends on perspective. But if I'm being honest, I rather have a protagonist like Rio who only loves 1 girl rather than someone like Kirito who adds every girl around him into his harem.
prothymosAug 31, 2021 8:17 AM
Aug 31, 2021 8:17 AM
Jul 2021
prothymos said:
DKDiabloLicht said:
Man I do like this show.. BUT.. The formula they are going with is starting to piss me off. I really do like OP main characters, but basically what keeps happening OVER and over, we meet people start to grow attached to the characters, then he moves. We lost Celia first(who was GREAT 👍) then we meet Latifa who I really liked and since she's from Japan I really wanted them to stick together (and if I was him I'd want to figure out why the hell we are here) but then we go to the Village with more people I liked including the Village Elders and the girls he lived with, and then he drops their asses to keep going. Now he shows up here and finds out they are his FAMILY! He lost everyone, but here he's got a cousin, and Grandma, but guess what, he's leaving again. It's really stupid to me anyway. To me Rio is not the most entertaining of characters as far as his personality and I like him best when he's playing off of other characters I like. But now we are at episode 9 and what he's going to meet another few people, probably a girl and then eventually leave her too? What is
If they are just going to be gone? It would be nice if they were at least all together in one spot so he wouldn't have to jump from place to place to see them again. Also this is listed as a Harem, but where? Having girls that are hundreds of miles away from you and are never together doesn't classify as a Harem to me lol

Alright so regarding Celia, I'm not really sure its over yet because in the ED u can see her in marriage clothes. I haven't read the LN or the Manga but I believe he may still return to the capital and there is more to Celia. About you considering this anime not a harem, "The world only God knows" was considered as a harem even though in season 1 the MC fell mad only 1 girl fall for him at a time, So the proper definition of 'Harem' depends on perspective.

Yeah I gotcha, I heard that the wedding clothes is something that is likely in the finale, and yeah that's true. I just want the characters together is all, and I actually liked the girl he crushed this week. She busted her ass for six months just not to slow him down and to stay by his side! Ugh lol thanks, btw is that Anime good? I watched two episodes and something annoyed me so I haven't given it a fair shot yet
Aug 31, 2021 8:19 AM
Dec 2020
DKDiabloLicht said:
prothymos said:

Alright so regarding Celia, I'm not really sure its over yet because in the ED u can see her in marriage clothes. I haven't read the LN or the Manga but I believe he may still return to the capital and there is more to Celia. About you considering this anime not a harem, "The world only God knows" was considered as a harem even though in season 1 the MC fell mad only 1 girl fall for him at a time, So the proper definition of 'Harem' depends on perspective.

Yeah I gotcha, I heard that the wedding clothes is something that is likely in the finale, and yeah that's true. I just want the characters together is all, and I actually liked the girl he crushed this week. She busted her ass for six months just not to slow him down and to stay by his side! Ugh lol thanks, btw is that Anime good? I watched two episodes and something annoyed me so I haven't given it a fair shot yet

To be honest I dropped it aswell. I wanted to watch that anime because it was 'Harem' but as i was disappointed I left it. Apparently its really good. But please don't watch this anime by keeping harem in mind. We don't want another Kirito
Aug 31, 2021 8:23 AM
Jul 2021
prothymos said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

To be honest I dropped it aswell. I wanted to watch that anime because it was 'Harem' but as i was disappointed I left it. Apparently its really good. But please don't watch this anime by keeping harem in mind. We don't want another Kirito

LoL that's another one I dropped after 6 episodes, even though my Friend keeps telling me to keep going I haven't yet. What I want ALL Harem protagonists to be like is Hajime from Arifureta! Not a pussy, wicked badass, and He ACTUALLY bangs one of them (off screen obviously) lol. If this happened and the MCs were decisive I think the large portion of Anime fans that HATE Harems, would probably not feel that way. But the Harem protagonists are usually the worst lol
Aug 31, 2021 8:25 AM
Dec 2020
Rukodaime91 said:
Did I miss something ? They say 6 months and then Kirito said "it has been two years" since he saw Raphtalia and the others girls who I can not remember their name ?

Well, anyway, it was a boring episode. Until Rio became Kirito (end of episode 6), he had at least a personality. Now, he's just this calm guy with no emotion whatsoever (yeah, he get angry against rape attempt and talking about his mother killer... but otherwise, he's pretty much a robot).

Honestly, the author can not write a nice slice-of-life moment. So, now, I understand why he have to skip time, because he can not write this kind of scene (and has to rely on attempted rape to make something happen). You know the saying "Stop when you're ahead". That's basically what the story does. He introduces you to a new environment and before you realize there is not much going on, he change the setting and reset.

Because, when he tries to write a scene which is motivated by "character" and not "plot", Rio can not even explain why he rejects a girl. Honestly, even though I can not even understand why she would fall in love with Kirito since their dialogue was basically "Rio-sama, rio-sama, rio-sama...", she at least had some guts and acted to be reliable (so she could travel with the guy). But, no, Rio-sama could not even be bothered to give an actual explanation. Mysterious guys are not cool. Especially if the guys is just going back to the village with Latifa !

This story is a mess. Prior revelation (royal line) have no impact whatsoever. Rio just going place and being the strongest and seducing everyone. And we still have no clue about what the "villain" (dragon) were doing. He's not actively hunting for the killer of his mon (and probably Dad). What's this guy doing ? Just walking around ?

6 first episode had their problem but had enough going for them. Now, I'm not so sure... maybe the new girl will help... the problem is there is too much character who have barely enough time to say something (except "Rio-sama").

Right now, I'm not sure the author know what he's doing... hope he proves me wrong... but come on... introducing villain and then doing a six month (2 years ?) gap. And then introducing a new chara ? At least, make the arc about the villain who stole the eggs... (please).

Apparently the LN portraits the conflict in his personality better than in the anime where it was almost non-existent. This seems similar to 'Classroom of the elite' which has an amazing LN but the anime adapts it making the MC feel like he has no emotions. I believe this is the problem of the adaptation than the author but I haven't read the LN.
Aug 31, 2021 8:27 AM
Dec 2020
Siegfried10 said:
Majikkusesu said:

It sounds like this could have used more episodes but given how this season went it doesn't feel like it's going to get anymore. They must have focused on the wrong aspects of the story.

Lets be honest, the LN isnt that popular and the anime was made as an advertisement. There was never any intention of properly adapting it and of course there wont be a season 2.

Seirei Gensouki LN is too slowed paced with a lot of spice of life moments, on top of that the first 3 volumes are basically a prologue and not much happens on it. This LN simply doesnt work well as a season 1 only anime, thats why they are even skipping volume 4 too have a season finale with action

Yup this gives me Re Zero vibes where the first season felt like WTF is going on but things only started to make sense after the story progressed more
Aug 31, 2021 8:36 AM
Jan 2020
Seriously Rio I can never return your feelings... this anime just lost a lot of points for that shit. At least say maybe or someday but never!!!! That's almost as bad as being too damn dense dumb Rio baka baka baka
Aug 31, 2021 8:45 AM
Dec 2020
Naitelator said:
Seriously Rio I can never return your feelings... this anime just lost a lot of points for that shit. At least say maybe or someday but never!!!! That's almost as bad as being too damn dense dumb Rio baka baka baka

I'm happy that he rejected her immediately. Its better to have a MC who has his priorities straight rather than someone who is too scared to face that person even though they have no interest in them
Aug 31, 2021 8:48 AM
Dec 2020
DKDiabloLicht said:
prothymos said:

LoL that's another one I dropped after 6 episodes, even though my Friend keeps telling me to keep going I haven't yet. What I want ALL Harem protagonists to be like is Hajime from Arifureta! Not a pussy, wicked badass, and He ACTUALLY bangs one of them (off screen obviously) lol. If this happened and the MCs were decisive I think the large portion of Anime fans that HATE Harems, would probably not feel that way. But the Harem protagonists are usually the worst lol

True. The fact that this guy can reject someone because he has a goal he wants to achieve makes me want to put this anime as one of the top in 'harem' category
Aug 31, 2021 8:58 AM
Jul 2021
prothymos said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

True. The fact that this guy can reject someone because he has a goal he wants to achieve makes me want to put this anime as one of the top in 'harem' category

Yeah I guess, it is better than being an indecisive moron or a nosebleeding pervert. I just wish he explained the situation to her instead of coming off as a cold dickhead. "It's too dangerous, I'm out for revenge and I don't want anything to happen to you, and I can't think about those feelings with anyone until that is over". Or "My heart is with someone and has been since I was 7 or whatever even though she's not in this world as far as I know" lol. Thankfully she was the bigger person and Waited for him to give that a better ending when he left. I just wish he was a little nicer to people, like Latifa. After he broke her collar even though she tried to kill him, he knew she was being mind controlled and is a little girl. But I read a spoiler somewhere that may alleviate a lot of my issues.
Aug 31, 2021 12:54 PM

Jan 2009
KANLen09 said:
Tachi27 said:
What do you mean what's really going on? , miharu is supposed to reveal Rio about the rise of the aishia character, but why Sara's replacement? Maybe I'll put it on the next episode, right?
@Quanta00 you're such a troll. And you LITERALLY made an account to put this show is your favourite, I won't smear about that. How about I give you this answer: RE-WATCH the goddamn episode if you don't understand what's going on.

@Tachi27 you're no better off, what you said MAKES ZERO SENSE at all. Leave whatever your thoughts for the next episode entirely to yourself.

Well i'm not sure about the novel, but in the manga it's
Aug 31, 2021 12:59 PM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Im getting a bit annoyed, that every girl he encounters falls in love with him, i mean yea i guess thats your typical stuff but still, only thing that differs it from generic isekais for me is that he just rejects them all instantly instead of keeping them around till the end and dropping them.

smoochie smoochie

Aug 31, 2021 2:32 PM

Apr 2018
A revenge story, well it's still interesting.
Everyone has an interest in the overpowered and cool Rio, no wonder tho.
Aishia, a pink-haired girl sleeping with Rio, damn he's one hell of a lucky guy.
Seems like things are going in an interesting way.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 31, 2021 6:55 PM

Dec 2010
Nothing particularly interesting this episode except for that after credit scene which isn't particularly bad.
Gonna have those calm episode before the storm thing.
Aug 31, 2021 7:34 PM

Nov 2009
Ah yes... the MC refusing confessions while continue building his harem... like the harem MC he is.

Tho still better than some other harem MCs that "do" their Harem before refusing their confessions... or ones that buys "do" from towns while having a harem...

TBH, at this point, I am just watching to see if he actually does go on a revenge adventure... but from what I see, it'll still just be regular harem adventure... (I would have dropped this series long ago)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 1, 2021 4:04 AM
Mar 2012
gj Sayo worked so hard & first to confess, but sad that Kirito's on the lone road to revenge (& revisiting harem towns, rejecting all while complimenting them).
He never hurries on that revenge path, doesn't feel like he cares that much.
Sep 1, 2021 7:11 AM
Sep 2016
amlg said:
Ah yes... the MC refusing confessions while continue building his harem... like the harem MC he is.

Tho still better than some other harem MCs that "do" their Harem before refusing their confessions... or ones that buys "do" from towns while having a harem...

TBH, at this point, I am just watching to see if he actually does go on a revenge adventure... but from what I see, it'll still just be regular harem adventure... (I would have dropped this series long ago)

He wants to get revenge on Lucius but it wont happen on S1 and we know there wont be a S2 so you might as well drop it.
Sep 2, 2021 12:16 AM

Oct 2008
i feel so sad for Sayo she was not able to at least join with Rio...i hope the comes back as a much capable girl next time they meet!
4/5.

Sep 2, 2021 5:29 AM

Dec 2020
Rio tells Yuba and Ruri what we found out about the last episode, and later we find out what his plans are for the future. Interesting, I can't wait for the next episode.
Sep 2, 2021 10:50 AM

Nov 2013
Is Rio gay? I suspect he has no sexual desire whatsoever...
Sep 3, 2021 8:48 AM

Jun 2016
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

what do you mean ??

from episode 1 - 2 you will know why he rejected sayo !!
Sep 5, 2021 9:01 AM

Jun 2016
I've gotten to that point where I have no clue what the purpose of this episode even was.

Sep 5, 2021 3:22 PM

Mar 2008
Poor Sayo, she was so strong and confident only to have her hopes and dreams shattered.
Sep 5, 2021 10:52 PM
Aug 2018
This image from the end of episode 10 corresponds to the entrance to Celia's arc?
https://64.media.tumblr.com/2baacfbc526e641b88ef565fc712f99c/56204a0495688fb3-6a/s1280x1920/c733f09d46b202f65982a450cdc2ffc626c45178.jpg
Tachi27Sep 5, 2021 11:09 PM
Sep 6, 2021 5:59 PM

Sep 2015
Rio is so oblivious

The rejection scene and two of the times where Sayo cried didn't click for me at all, while the soundtrack felt unfitting nor did it enhance the immersion of the scene.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 23, 2021 2:31 AM

Jul 2015
I'm glad its not the cousin Ruri that confessed to him and got rejected but her friend Sayo, family reunion would be bit awkward otherwise.

Sep 23, 2021 12:23 PM

Sep 2020
Man down. You did your best Sayo.

Finally Aishia is here ||ヽ(* ̄▽ ̄*)ノミ|Ю

For those people who think Rio is completely dense, that's not the case later on the series he would confirm that he's not oblivious to the feelings of people around him it's just that he's actively trying to distance himself from other people hence why he never really drop his formal way of talking to anyone (with a few exceptions ofc)
Sep 25, 2021 2:49 PM
Apr 2018
If he doesn't have the confidence in his abilities to protect 1 persons whose a medicore fighter he shouldn't set out in the first place.
Hes a real dick for not taking her with him.
The reasoning for not reciprocating her feelings could not be more dumb.
He has some love PTSD from Some high school crush he hasnt seen in literally 8-9 years yet he still can not love any one else.
This must be the most unbelievable stupid writing of the season.
Sep 25, 2021 2:54 PM
Apr 2018
DKDiabloLicht said:
exactly this 100% agree
Also dont forget to mention that the reasons he comes up with are most od the time just unbelievable and purely for the sake of moving the story to the authors whim while also destroying immersion.
Sep 27, 2021 6:49 PM

Aug 2018
Kinda hard to watch him turn down such a cute girl as Sayo, oh well :(

That ending though.... next episode is going to be good!

Sep 29, 2021 10:04 AM

Apr 2015
The episode could have been ok on its own.
I can picture it being a formulaic but nice and cute episode in an actual periodic low fantasy drama show.

It's instead like the fifth world we're introduced to in the ninth episode of an isekai, which ruins the immersion.
Oct 9, 2021 8:46 AM
Aug 2017
After credits scene lol

Ending song <3

Onto the next episode
Nov 10, 2021 9:01 AM
Jul 2019
Eh and I don't really understand why so much Rio is moving from one place to another. But Sayo also said that he still felt extremely hit, but his brother always stays hidden in the bushes. 😂😂💙 And now he has reunited with the girls and Fatima. 🤭💙
Jan 4, 2022 6:49 PM

Jan 2013
So Sayo is just a supporting character? I thought she was the girl he liked that reincarnated as well, but then who is that new girl?

Also he says that he's leaving like he's never coming back, like at the speed he travels for sure he is he fastest traveler lol, until he gets a TP xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 3, 2022 2:04 AM

Sep 2012
OceanStream13 said:
After credits scene lol

that killed me a little lol

Sigmar-Unberogen said:

hes on a path of vengeance so he feels he has no time for that type of relationships and over all cause hes on a dark path

also hes he shown interest in guys? then its dumb conclusion :D
Sugram22May 26, 2022 9:26 AM
Oct 2, 2022 6:09 AM
Sep 2021
Rio left his home town and meet with Latifa after 2 years and someone special arrived.

I give it 5/10.
AnimeSrkOct 2, 2022 6:26 AM
Jan 20, 11:10 PM
Apr 2013
EP 9

Its funny because people were talking about ruri's voice. it is nice in its own way, soothing normal

Soo. another post ed scene. i wonder if we'll see lotte again while rio is on the way back.
Though uhm.
Ok so. miss spoiler has finally shown up. for next time.

Like honestly I'm not sure. Celia...has only shown up for 3 eps out of 12. Latifa had the whole of ep 4 to herself, then ep 56 she had to share. Ruri and sayo both got shafted massively even though they had about 3 ish eps, though I think ruri doesnt show up for the entirety of ep8, and well.
It's just a headache.

For better or worse at least now miss spoiler is here, so we can maybe finally get some answers, and then presumably something will happen in the last few eps. Question is latifa and co actually going to go with rio, or are they gonna be left behind again? Sadge. It's just so sad man.

Alma is nishi asuka, hmm. Sara is nitta hiyori, she sounded a bit familiar I guess. Orphia is...shuto yukina, who I've never heard of in anime before.
And I dont even remember the name of the 4th girl.
They didnt have much screentime soo

Also its rather convenient that its year 999 and the next year is 1000 apparently. Hurr. We started in 991 so I didnt quite make the connection but damn.

There's 3 more eps and i hope that it'll finally have a good payoff
CocoaGalaxyJan 20, 11:27 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2021

158 by Playcool »»
Mar 11, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2021

70 by Kraum »»
Feb 2, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2021

62 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 21, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2021

66 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2021

90 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.