Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2021 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, the first half of this episode was a snoozefest. Way too much chatter.

Rest of the episode was also meh for its usual battle gimmicks although I will say that Mion pisques my interest somewhat whenever she makes an announcement. At least we did get some rather tough competitors in this and some new faces to fresh things up a bit.
Aug 30, 2021 10:49 AM

Jun 2019
Looks like everyone's getting ready for the big fight. The recruitment didn't go quite as planned and we're not gonna get any help, it seems like. But, Team Green is not gonna go down that easily. They looked pumped.

The fight started and the Red Team looks dangerously stacked. I hope Team Green survives this, not everyone's gonna survive obviously. This 'Hunt The King' game doesn't look good for Green whereas Red is just moving in with everything.
Aug 30, 2021 10:54 AM

Jul 2017
The opennig scene almost made it look like Akira wants to do hookie with Yuuri, but it's for the neutral Team Blue's negotiation with the use interpretations of of their abilities to make things clear. Akira's "Sophist" ability should be quite clear by now, the others' imaging of his ability, now that Ringo has cracked the code. But Akira can only trust Yuuri, and that's that.

The negotiation of Team Blue, and it's clear that they didn't want to get involved in any way. To tempt them with a points offer against Team Red benigning victory to Green, to trade off Yuuri for numbers of mercenaries, Akira clearly has the upper hand against Iori Omoto, but foreshadowing, the former knows it better. Yelp, Kirisaki wants to join Team Red to fight Akira, but he isn't any at all interested about it. Using the elderly and women as medics, that would be a great strategy as the eve of the battle has them cooking up like a pre-party of the end.

Let the King's Game of hunting begin, and Akira's investigation has given Team Green some advantage of the ground. But whatever it is, it's first come, first serve in this 3rd Program: Survival War. A good strategy to control the towers for Shirasagi's Team Green, but Oogami can also fight back. Warden Asuka made good about her Guardian abiities, but that's not enough to defeat this menace, and same with the others getting easily trumped.

Akira faces Rin, and this is their first proper duel since the 2nd Program.
Aug 30, 2021 11:09 AM
Sep 2015
Oh no, a lot of people die again, I don't want that.

Anyway, the key to this game is who is the King, and look like we really don't know, for both team, that who is truly the King. Team leaders are supposed to be the King but it's not a requirement.
Aug 30, 2021 11:56 AM

Apr 2015
As expected that the members of team red introduced last week are each very strong and they already did a number on team green. Already a dire situation for team green and the battle has only just started.

Curious to see Akira vs Rin next week!
Aug 30, 2021 12:02 PM
Aug 2018
Team Green is so weak.
The justification Team Red did not attack them (until now) because of the Green's leader ability doesn't make any sense since Green's leader have a defensive ability. He can only protect himself.
As expected, Green got destroyed in ten seconds.
Hopefully, next week, we will have some good battle.
Aug 30, 2021 12:37 PM
May 2021
I will say this thing as many times I want - this anime is masterpiece and should get the award for best summer anime season 2021. Not even a single second is boring in this anime. It hooks you up so deep u don't even recognize the time flow. And ending this is op af. Best anime 10/10
Aug 30, 2021 12:39 PM

Jan 2021
The leader of the blue team is the exemplification of "I don't give a shit about anything", but he's pretty interesting 0.0
Poor Kirisaki, it's not a fight if your opponent doesn't see it as one.

The war begins, the animation is meh, but it's interesting
But don't say your habilities please...
Heh, so far it's a very bad situation for the green team, but I'm confident they will win >:c
Aug 30, 2021 4:28 PM

Aug 2019
damn the red team is sweeping the floor with team green, hopefully Akira can do something though
Aug 30, 2021 5:00 PM
Jul 2018
to tell the truth the only thing that was really good was the fight in the last minutes of the episode, which opponent was very strong, even so it didn't disappoint the episode, but there was a lot of talk.
Aug 30, 2021 5:02 PM

Feb 2019
Team green as expected got shredded like cheese. Akira sticking up for Yuuri was adorable. Hope we see that go somewhere soon.

Nice cliffhanger to leave off on as well. This show is really heating up, criminally slept on.
Aug 30, 2021 6:12 PM

Jan 2020
It's no surprise that the red team is very strong. It really makes me wonder if the green team can actually pull through with this

I'm liking where this is going

Aug 30, 2021 6:21 PM

Sep 2013
Akira and Yuuri must be idiots. If she can just imagine what his power is I'm not sure why this would even be a fight. He could teleport all items in a large range to him and get everyone's phone. He could nullify everyone's abilities. He could insta-kil or paralyze people he looks at etc... But I guess if they don't show random corpses or fights it wouldn't have any entertainment value.
There's no need for all this tension.
Aug 30, 2021 8:12 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
And we have a Rocky fight where our hero gets beaten down hard only to come back and win. But at this point, Team Green should say:
Aug 30, 2021 8:34 PM
Jul 2018
Can you guys guess who is the king of green and red team for 3rd Program?
Aug 30, 2021 8:56 PM
Jun 2012
Serious drop in animation quality this episode
Aug 30, 2021 9:46 PM

Jan 2021
I hate that i have to wait a whole week for the next episode
Just watch anime instead of looking at forums
Aug 30, 2021 11:43 PM

Jun 2014
Green Team is getting obliterated right now. Hopefully they'll turn things around soon.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 31, 2021 1:14 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
More confirmation of Akira's ability. Now he could transform into another person, as if the other ability wasn't enough. But, its truly need a lot of verification, and needed a quite strong memories of visualization. Yuuri revealed and said, its not her strength to do a complicated shit. So, using Yuuri to simply teleport the interfaces, or nullify kinda illogical, and way too much. Because Yuuri didn't know what nullification works, and how to visualize it exactly, same with the massive teleport. Because so far, the one with the teleportion only used to himself, nothing else.

Enough with that, blue team simply served as a mercenary and took a several job, and the supposed to be their leader kinda had a strong ability, because its can be considered as on par with Yuuri ability. Though, everyone ceased down from each other, and he decided to spread Akira's proposal to other blue team membership. Wise action surprisingly.

Quest already? So fast, so good? Fine, Mion, keep spewing more requirements. The survival war between all the beliefs and ideals. Green team already owned several tower. But red team simply counter attacking with a massacre. Idk why the spotlight went to that Guardian ability that turned out to be another sword changing wielder with the special benefits of turning its weights as you wish. Too bad, it didn't work to the simple monster like Oogami. Oh i remember what i said before, that everyone with the ability spotlighted as the title will not be death. But, really? Hope the next i can comes up with a simple comment than this....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 31, 2021 2:53 AM
Jul 2020
Green team be dropping like flies, cant wait for the next episode just because i want to see the fight between Akira and Rin

Aug 31, 2021 3:22 AM

Oct 2017
That girl literally has the same ability as what Kirisaki has.
Aug 31, 2021 3:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great the contest/battle between Green and Red team finally started, Akira negotiating with these Blue team members was quite interesting but I don't really know what role they'll play there, anyway it seems like the battle will be harder than they thought, it's already quite tense
Aug 31, 2021 4:37 AM
Apr 2020
So now Yuri can just imagine an ability and Akira will have it? She wasn't even an opponent, which is necessary for the ability to activate. And what is the point system? If I have a tower but lose it then are my points gone? What if I use some points while I had the tower? Will I get them back if I reclaim the tower? Nothing is explained. Animation quality has also gone down noticeably. Dropping it.
Aug 31, 2021 6:17 AM

Aug 2018
Green team already being destroyed, as expected

We shall see how it ends, but looking at the preview, tough fights will take place
Aug 31, 2021 6:42 AM
Feb 2021
Next week episode shall be interesting because we are going to get to see the battle of top head. In this, Red team was literally annihilating the green team. They seems to be too op in compare to green team. Also I wonder why blue team is interested in Yuuri but Akira respond too their demand was spot on. He is not gonna let other to have Yuuri by any shot unless of course if they acknowledged to work on his command. That deal to them was phenomenal. Our boy sure have got a terrific intellectual.
Aug 31, 2021 10:09 AM

Sep 2015
I thought Omoto was a girl

Wait does Yuuri like Akira?

And... what happend to the 5 second countdown before the battle?...
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Aug 31, 2021 3:36 PM

Apr 2020
the plot is very interesting, but the animation must be improved to meet the performance during the fight scene
Sep 1, 2021 12:42 PM

Jan 2020
Rukodaime91 said:
Team Green is so weak.
The justification Team Red did not attack them (until now) because of the Green's leader ability doesn't make any sense since Green's leader have a defensive ability. He can only protect himself.
As expected, Green got destroyed in ten seconds.
Hopefully, next week, we will have some good battle.

red team didn't know green team's leader, they couldn't move recklessly because of that
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Sep 1, 2021 12:43 PM

Jan 2020
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

the name is the most bullshit name in anime i have ever seen. even worse then some LNs since the plot is vastly different from the name
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Sep 1, 2021 1:00 PM
Aug 2018
DayyanoEYE said:

red team didn't know green team's leader, they couldn't move recklessly because of that

Just because the author say something, it doesn't mean I have to take his word for it.

Team Red is composed of several very dangerous individual with high-offensive ability and Team Green is composed of random people with barely any good ability. They should have been destroyed a long time ago. But, story needs to happen, so writer "justify" it. But, the justification needs to be good enough.

The author just throw around that the statu-quo exist because "we couldn't act because we didn't know the leader ability." Sure... But, sorry, it's not coherent at all.

In team Red, we have a guy who can make people into slave and he sent them to die. They could have used these slaves to attack the leader at any single time without risk for their best fighter...

Speaking about the guy with the ability to make people into slave, is this guy stupid enough to not use his power to ask them to reveal their own power ? Too bad, because there was one person who had the ability to see the power of every single person in the red and blue team...

But, yeah, we're supposed to believe the red guy with glasses is intelligent and the more dangerous ? Not really, if he was intelligent, green team would have been destroyed long before Akira came.

So, you can choose to believe what the author says. I chose to believe this doesn't make sense and it was a very very weak justification to try to explain the statu-quo before Akira came.

The author could have gone with the fact there was several good person with green team but he had to make them useless so that Akira/Yuri could shine. Well... Let's see next episode if they put up a good fight.
Sep 1, 2021 2:37 PM

Jan 2020
Rukodaime91 said:
DayyanoEYE said:

Just because the author say something, it doesn't mean I have to take his word for it.

Team Red is composed of several very dangerous individual with high-offensive ability and Team Green is composed of random people with barely any good ability. They should have been destroyed a long time ago. But, story needs to happen, so writer "justify" it. But, the justification needs to be good enough.

The author just throw around that the statu-quo exist because "we couldn't act because we didn't know the leader ability." Sure... But, sorry, it's not coherent at all.

In team Red, we have a guy who can make people into slave and he sent them to die. They could have used these slaves to attack the leader at any single time without risk for their best fighter...

Speaking about the guy with the ability to make people into slave, is this guy stupid enough to not use his power to ask them to reveal their own power ? Too bad, because there was one person who had the ability to see the power of every single person in the red and blue team...

But, yeah, we're supposed to believe the red guy with glasses is intelligent and the more dangerous ? Not really, if he was intelligent, green team would have been destroyed long before Akira came.

So, you can choose to believe what the author says. I chose to believe this doesn't make sense and it was a very very weak justification to try to explain the statu-quo before Akira came.

The author could have gone with the fact there was several good person with green team but he had to make them useless so that Akira/Yuri could shine. Well... Let's see next episode if they put up a good fight.

but that is not what i said or wanted to prove,
"The justification Team Red did not attack them (until now) because of the Green's leader ability doesn't make any sense" yes it doesn't make any sense, since they should have been able to find it out. BUT
"since Green's leader have a defensive ability. He can only protect himself."

"since"? NO, that isn't the reason, WE were clearly told that red don't know about green leader's power. therefore this isn't a reason that tell us red not attacking green doesn't make sense, since red didn't know "Green's leader have a defensive ability. He can only protect himself"

the actual reason it doesn't make sense, is just like you now said " In team Red, we have a guy who can make people into slave and he sent them to die. They could have used these slaves to attack the leader at any single time without risk for their best fighter...

Speaking about the guy with the ability to make people into slave, is this guy stupid enough to not use his power to ask them to reveal their own power ? Too bad, because there was one person who had the ability to see the power of every single person in the red and blue team..."

and i also said they couldn't move recklessly, because they still couldn't move recklessly, they should have carefully planned to find out leader's ability, then attack them if leader's power isn't very dangerous. recklessly fighting is dangerous, because of the potential of green leader's power, since they didn't know about it, for example, what if it was "can completely steal other's ability if only they talk to you"
DayyanoEYESep 1, 2021 2:45 PM
Sep 1, 2021 9:59 PM

Sep 2015
DayyanoEYE said:
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

the name is the most bullshit name in anime i have ever seen. even worse then some LNs since the plot is vastly different from the name

It's a shame, but they better somehow find ways to redeem themselves on making the 5 second rational at a good or unexpected way or a meaningful way.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 1, 2021 11:23 PM

Oct 2008
Decent episode!
all characters have their respective battles!
4/5.

Sep 2, 2021 9:33 PM

Mar 2016
Rinkahai said:
the plot is very interesting, but the animation must be improved to meet the performance during the fight scene

yeah, the animation is the biggest complaint for me. But its understadable considering this anime are not from big studio.

Smaller bugdet and human resource is always the obstacle for relatively small studio

Sep 4, 2021 10:19 AM
Aug 2021
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, the first half of this episode was a snoozefest. Way too much chatter.

Rest of the episode was also meh for its usual battle gimmicks although I will say that Mion pisques my interest somewhat whenever she makes an announcement. At least we did get some rather tough competitors in this and some new faces to fresh things up a bit.

bruh this is a batlle of brain if you read the plot summary, every mono/dialouges are important and those 2louges in anime are nothing compared to manga or to be specific the manga is one of the detailed manga i've ever read compare anime is pretty meh, and as a manga reader i recommend the manga for better expierence.
Sep 4, 2021 10:23 AM
Aug 2021
DayyanoEYE said:
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

no the battle game in 5 seconds simply refers to the cuffs, when the cuffs deativates its that when they can use their abilities and the 3rd program is diffirent compared to the 1st and 2nd so logically its pointless to that 5 second rule or whatever
Sep 5, 2021 9:52 AM

Jun 2016
Not Darwin's Game has begun the team battle now. Who'll be victor Team Red or Team Green...

The animation took a considerable hit. Must be one of Team Reds hidden powers acting up again...

Sep 11, 2021 11:53 AM

Jul 2008
So green looks screwed, how many just died again?
Sep 12, 2021 10:24 AM

Dec 2016
Damn how does Red team have all the insane and strong people, even that blue haired guy chopped off Kumagiri's hand just like that...

I can understand that Yuuri is the most trustworthy but Ringo approached Akira in the most suspicious way that no-one would trust her.

Now I can see why Kumagiri has that mechanical hand in the ED.
Oct 5, 2021 3:21 AM

Jul 2015
Well I don't hold much hope for team Green seeing how absolutely overpowered Red is, but since our main character Akira is part of Green I'm curious to see how they'll survive and perhaps win.

Nov 29, 2021 5:15 PM

Feb 2014
Damn, they got shit on pretty hard.
Dec 26, 2021 7:32 PM
Mar 2020
It's such a shame the quality control got lower each episode. Yuri's the only one with consistent quality lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Deatte 5-byou de Battle Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2021

70 by Miki42 »»
Dec 4, 2023 11:05 AM

Poll: » Deatte 5-byou de Battle Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2021

89 by Tobytv »»
Nov 1, 2023 8:07 AM

Poll: » Deatte 5-byou de Battle Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2021

54 by brunoyilli »»
Sep 12, 2023 5:52 AM

Poll: » Deatte 5-byou de Battle Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2021

32 by AZ3SSIN »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:50 PM

Poll: » Deatte 5-byou de Battle Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2021

50 by removed-user »»
Jun 19, 2023 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.