Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2021 5:51 AM

Dec 2020
Out of all early UC titles (with the exception of ZZ) this one probably gets the most criticism from hardcore fans, why do you think that's the case?

Though to be fair I didn't think it was particularly great either but it didn't think it was THAT much worse than the other early UC titles.
Aug 29, 2021 3:16 PM
Jan 2021
To be honest I really wanted to like it. But for me there were a lot of negatives. For one the concept of new types went a bit to far for me. I mean in the original it was heightened awareness of things and a better understanding of people. Whereas Unicorn literally shows the main character seeing time itself. Then the character developments for me the main character was annoying. I understand you don’t want people to die but to have a crying fit after a person you barely know dies. He was also really possessive of Mineva, she was trying to do her thing and make a proper difference smartly but he’s just hangs around stating that she needs him to protect, wtf. And Riddhe he just felt like the main character but went psycho due to the girl he knew for about a day doesn’t want to marry him and wants to make a difference for people, really found him frustrating and kinda wanted him to die off. However all the neon Zabi people I really liked apart from Angelo. And then the animation was amazing and well I still listen to the soundtrack sometimes so that saids it all.
Sep 6, 2023 6:28 AM
Sep 2023
In my opinion probably because it's had too many political massage and callbacks from previous UC Gundam series in it, that's why some of it's plot are pretty hard to understand especially for people that literally never watched or Heard whats Gundam or Newtype lore

I think it's ok to hate something, not everyone will like the same thing like you do so it's pretty understandable
DablackwaySep 6, 2023 6:42 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MikelAL93 - May 16, 2014

297 by DivineLion »»
Mar 24, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ranlos - Mar 6, 2011

86 by TheRestlessOne »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:26 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Oct 29, 2010

116 by TheRestlessOne »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BladedWarrior - Nov 13, 2011

93 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 19, 2023 11:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 19, 2010

215 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 19, 2023 5:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.