Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2021 4:19 PM

Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok, I went on Friday to see the movie and forgot to WRITE A REVIEW!
the movie was just everything I was needed in this Series since it has started back in 2013. Funny Scenes and Sad Scenes you name it. I just had a blast!!
And when you watch the credits, there was something so Unexpected at the last, which made this anime really special to me!
Come back here when you watch it, And you tell me what was after credit and I want to hear your opinion as well! (This is to everyone who watched the movie)

Anyway, the Movie was Great, Cast was Awesome, and just to die out of cuteness each and every time.

9/10

Sep 9, 2021 9:33 PM

May 2020
Sep 12, 2021 1:13 AM

Aug 2019
NickCipolla said:
uhhh when sub come out doe

probably another 6 months or so (since that’s usually how long it takes for the Blu Ray of a film to release after it hits theaters), or maybe longer depending on how long it takes for subbers to get their hands on the Blu Ray
Sep 23, 2021 2:27 PM

Mar 2021
Is there any fansub?

Nov 2, 2021 6:37 PM

May 2020
I now understand why fan subs are so heavily sought after in anime. When it comes to the popular anime, a subtitled version is almost immediate. But with smaller sized productions like this, it takes forever ;-(
Jan 18, 2022 5:31 AM

Jan 2020
NickCipolla said:
I now understand why fan subs are so heavily sought after in anime. When it comes to the popular anime, a subtitled version is almost immediate. But with smaller sized productions like this, it takes forever ;-(

It's not that, the movie hasn't been released yet on Blu-ray or DVD yet. Movies typically have their home video releases 6 months after they premier at theatres. Expect a fansub to be out sometime after April 27, as that's when it will be available on Blu-ray and DVD.
Jan 20, 2022 9:34 PM

Sep 2020
Uufff~ At times like this, I wish I was born in Japan. LOL.
Im totally excited after reading your review, TS. Wanna get a dose of this fluffy cute gang again.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Feb 3, 2022 11:24 PM

Feb 2020
I really would like to see this movie. :C
Mar 22, 2022 6:49 AM
Mar 2020
Oh good lord 🙏 let April come fast
Apr 7, 2022 8:06 AM

Jul 2012
Biribiri10 said:
its April now lol..
And I am still looking for this anime ~

Apr 29, 2022 9:43 AM
Apr 2021
White_Alice said:
Biribiri10 said:
its April now lol..

Searched on every site I know but no luck😔
May 1, 2022 7:50 AM

Jan 2010
Just watched raw on one Chinese website :)
Damn the movie is really awesome 😍
Jun 1, 2022 1:56 AM
Oct 2019
Raws been out for like t wo weeks, subs must be close if anyone cares about this anime enough that is lol
Jun 1, 2022 12:12 PM
Apr 2020
Can someone tell me where can i watch this. I don't mind raw too
Jun 1, 2022 12:56 PM
Mar 2019
Pleas can someone sub this
Jun 3, 2022 7:41 AM

Jul 2020
While we're waiting for subs, here's a highly insightful and comprehensive review on the movie that I found. It's well worth a read for anyone who's wondering what happens in Kiniro Mosaic Thank You!!.
Jun 27, 2022 5:54 AM

Feb 2020
I was finally able to watch this.

This was a great and emotional movie. Easily one of the best movie sequels I have ever seen.

Lol at Shino's reaction to those old photos of Alice's mother. She really loves blonde girls. I have to say Mrs. Cartelet looked like an angel back then.

Wow. Devil Aya was so hot.

Poor Karasuma-sensei and Kuzehashi-sensei. :(

It's been a long road and now it's finally time to say goodbye to these cute and precious girls. :( I'll miss everyone of them.

I'll also miss these hilarious facial expressions. They were always one of the best things in this show, haha.

It was so nice to see the girls happy together in the last scene. <3

Thank you, Kiniro Mosaic. I love this anime. <3
SerafosJan 10, 11:12 AM
Jun 27, 2022 10:24 AM

Dec 2017
I liked it alot, well directed and a really good way to finish an anime.
Really good and funny anime overall
Jun 27, 2022 5:25 PM

Aug 2020
Ayaya

This series really brought me happiness and tears at the same time. I am overjoyed atm. The graduation and reunion felt really quick. I guess this is the end of the journey. I am forever grateful to this show, very cute and fluffy until the end. The graduation song at the end was perfect. I'll miss them..

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Aug 3, 2022 12:55 PM
Aug 2020
One of the better CGDCT shows out there, the final 10 minutes made me really emotional, worth the wait!
Sep 12, 2022 12:40 AM

Jan 2013
not gonna lie, the four-way montage set to the graduation song to end in THANK YOU!! at the end got me in my feelings
Sep 16, 2022 2:12 PM
Mar 2020
Oreki_Houtaro24 said:
White_Alice said:
its April now lol..

Searched on every site I know but no luck😔
same here couldn't find it either
Sep 20, 2022 12:32 PM

Jan 2020
These subs aren't great, but I can, more or less, tell what is going on in the scenes. That being said, they do keep referring to Shinobu with "he and he's." Actually, in general, it seems like they are mostly just using masculine pronouns instead of feminine. Also, there was an instance in which Karen clearly said "Bye" and the subs chose to use "Drugs." Admittedly that is actually funnier, but it's still makes following things more difficult than it should be. I wish they were polished up a bit more. Obviously that's not the anime's fault though.

Either way, there has been a consistent balance of drama and humor throughout this film. So for me, it's more enjoyable the Pretty Days. It feels a lot more like the original series.

Oh okay, it looks like they finally explained Shinobu's homestay thing. In that, both Alice and Shinobu's mothers are actually friends. So that makes a lot more sense as to why Shinobu suddenly went to their house and hung out for a week.

All-in-all the plot was a bit all over the place compared to the previous installments. Like, they just focus on the testing and graduation stuff. If this had been a full season they could've paced it a bit and shown the passing of time a bit more. But, I had fun watching it.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 30, 2022 4:16 AM

Apr 2016
This truly was a part of the end of an era known as CGDCT. With that, graduation endings always are a emotional thing, but good friends stays close no matter what, no matter the distance. As an overall ending for the whole series, this was pretty good.

It definitely accomplished what you would expect from it.
Dec 14, 2022 1:27 PM

Mar 2020
I don't remember Kinmoza being so lewd. They really turned the yuri up by a lot.
Shinobu was the cutest girl as expected but Aya with her hair open is really cute too.
Story-wised it seemed slow at first but it was fine after the first half.
I thought it was pretty funny sometimes but the end wasn't for me, it felt overdone kinda.
I think 7/10 is fair.
Dec 28, 2022 7:28 AM

Aug 2018
I wonder, if friend could ask for photo instead?.. If she says that her friend wants it with Karen.. I mean, it's just photo, it's not asking out to begin dating or something.. Sure, doing it by herself could be nicer?.. Maybe?.. But it's not that big of a deal, who'd ask?.. Or not?.. Not sure..
Well, Honoka got her photo in the end, sweet.. ;P
By the way, now that Karen is shipped with Honoka.. Maybe we finally have all main girls couples then?.. Though, maybe Honoka is interested in Karen more, than Karen in Honoka.. But well, some girl is interested more in her couple in other pairs as well.. Like Shinobu more into Alice.. And Aya more into Youko.. Though, they, it feels, are interested more back as well, while does Karen even has any interest in Honoka at all?.. Not sure.. Karen is just too active and interested in everyone.. Living her life, relating with everyone around.. Karen also does like Alice.. But it feels that main ship here is maybe Alice and Shinobu, so Karen is kinda a friend, probably..
Aya is one of the best in this anime.. I enjoy her a lot.. How concerned she is and stuff..
Yeah, just use internet to connect like your moms do, Alice and Shinobu.. ;P Well, I mean, letters can be nice as well.. For bonus feel.. So writing them also can be nice.. But if you want to talk more, there is internet, yeah.. You can do both.. ;P
Exams time is busy time, yeah..
Aya won't be falling to the dark side.. lol.. ;P
And graduation.. Leaving with memories..
Aya and Youko live together now, hm.. Renting place..
Dec 30, 2022 1:09 PM

Aug 2013
Normally I'd rate it 8/10, but I missed these girls so much that I'm giving 9/10.
Ed song was great btw.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 1, 2023 12:11 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Really the ending of an era of moes, great movie, i will miss this show
There is gochuumon next probably.....hope to see its ending animated too. 
Jan 24, 2023 7:58 PM

Jan 2011
Thought they would have shown us the England trip. I can't remember exactly how much there was unadapted, but they probably could have made another season, even if a shorter one, instead of a movie. Still a nice way to end it though.
Feb 3, 2023 12:34 PM

Jan 2021
8/10, good ending to a great moe SoL anime series.
Apr 19, 2023 8:53 PM
Oct 2019
ayayaaa ayayaaaa
Jun 29, 2023 5:00 PM

Jul 2016
Karen is a treasure. Can't believe I almost forgot about one of the most lovable characters in CGDCT/Moe genre.

Nice movie and overall perfect way to conclude such endearing franchise.

7/10
Sep 28, 2023 9:44 AM
Jun 2022
I've watch this a hours ago before writing this. I completed the series about a year ago, and watched "Pretty Days" 5 months ago. I watched this when irl I also officially "graduated" (resigned) from my office to pursue my long planned dream. Yeah, it's like Shino, just little different (to work abroad).

I'm not a fluent reviewer, for me overall Kinmosa's final movie is great just like the series. Amount of "moe" and fun still the same. That all 5 girls are my favorite, Karen is the special one for me personally. For this movie overall, I'm agreed with the 7,5 rating. Some of their song (from their Seiyuu group) also my fav on Spotify.

Not just CGDCT, I also love several "not so intense" genre like slice of life, idol, and romance, but i hope this is not the end of CGDCT era. Their "neighbor" (gochiusa) still have some unadapted storyline after their final movie "Bloom", I'm also looking for their continuation into anime, regardless if it gonna be series or movie again.
Nov 26, 2023 1:22 PM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 15, 2023 9:44 PM

Apr 2018
You know, that Alice, Shino, Yoko, Karen, and Aya can start drinking in pubs the UK because you can drink at age 18(I looked it up online), and pubs apparently is one experience you need to have in the UK. I wish I could just teleport into the Kiniro Mosaic world, and just tell them that, I'm sure Yoko would be interested.
Jan 18, 10:11 PM

Sep 2020
Beautiful end to the series. My only regrets are the lack of a true final school festival episode (Pretty Days hardly counts), no England trip, and Aya's love for Yoko still being unrequited/unresolved. Worst of all, no 3rd season :'(

But it was all great, especially the bit of Shino getting her blond fetish from her mama. Kinda dumb that they've Alice has been there for nearly 3 years and only now they bring up video calling, though. Made her use the landline like a chump. I'm glad Honoka got a little more action this time, too bad she didn't make it to England. That montage at the end was a nice touch, I'll forever miss the gang.

10 Thank You!!s indeed /10
SlammyHammyJan 21, 4:11 PM
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

» What is the and in Shinobu's case, that may mean something so amazing that she'd never even dared to dream it!

KuroudoAkabane - Dec 11, 2023

0 by KuroudoAkabane »»
Dec 11, 2023 9:16 AM

» In case anyone is still wondering, the USBD has been officially released

dierubikdie - Dec 11, 2022

2 by EmceePinks »»
May 13, 2023 5:14 PM

» Any news when the west will be able to see this?

Storm1988 - Jan 5, 2022

31 by rinirax »»
Oct 3, 2022 5:41 AM

» Where to watch this with REAL subtitles?

CickNipolla - Sep 14, 2022

2 by RobbiRobb »»
Oct 2, 2022 4:56 PM

» HYPE

Autumn_Akiyama - Mar 18, 2020

30 by tsubasalover »»
Dec 24, 2021 12:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.