Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 5, 2021 8:25 PM
Jul 2021
Alvacka97 said:
Pandem0nium said:

Eren accomplishment just a burden for the next generation to keep fighting against other nation, Eldian already seen as a threat for humanity outside paradis before rumbling, did you forgot what the rest of the world was doing ? they was declaring war against paradis even though they are not doing anything when they were inside paradis, eren kill 80% population just build more hatred towards paradis , does eren actions solve the hatred of the remaining population towards eldians? no he just create more problem i said already eren just an idiot who choose his friends over his parents and his people if he completed the rumbling he save paradis and even though they will be war between eldians thats because another conflict not the same like the ending where the hatred remains between paradis and the outside paradis.

you dare to compared eren to Alexander the Great what an idiot, eren literally a god who can finish the conflict with his own hand but he choose to lose to save few people, Alexander the Great is a normal human being who have a strong will to accomplished what he wanted and the fall of his empire because its beyond his reach, Eren have the founding titan power which is capable of creating a beneficial for building a civilization for paradis in the future, its seems most of ending defender were an idiot humanity will be wiped out ofc because the end of the day will come and no one will live to tell a story after that event its unrelevant if you linked my conclusion to that.

Eldians very likely build a nation bigger than that? lmao why there is no panel to tell that story.
If you thought this manga's message was that 'genocide is the answer to end all wars and conflict among people', or that 'genocide is alright as long as you do it to protect your homeland', then i'm sorry, you missed the point and there's nothing i can do to help you.
No im not thinking that way, since eren already started the rumbling why he don't finish this fkin rumbling?? since he already sacrificing his parents , why he cant sacrificing his friends who against his plan? eren has already choose the worst he choose rumbling but not finishing it , this make it even worse.
Sep 5, 2021 10:26 PM

Apr 2021
Pandem0nium said:

Lmao assumption thats all you bring to justify the ending, you don't think what other nation weapon against the rumbling did you? ofcourse they all gone all out using all of their weaponry and lose it in the battle against the rumbling so there's no predecessor that you are talking about , and they took long to recovery because its 80% population genocide it will took more than 30 years, You said paradis cant go into industrial revolution without outside world help, then why they can develop such a wonderful technology called 3d maneuver gear without their help? it all developed because they are need that not because the cant do it, lmao claiming paradis as 13th century nation based on what? monarchs? are you sure people in 13th century can built a gun? built a technology that could make you look like a spiderman? so idiotic..

so idiotic why you could think armin word's can solve the current problem of eldia and other nation , when he also commit a warcrime even isayama said he was hoping armin could solve it but he couldn't do it here's the real source of his interview https://imgur.com/a/FgWIJnU translation link:https://twitter.com/vincykasa/status/1400844972249600005

Is the theme of attack on titan based on 1 character statement? Erwin said that during a condition where he need to convincing the squad to not hesitate kill people who against them. Fighting for freedom is always the theme of attack on titan.

Go get some job rather than defending this shit ending kiddo

Are you stupid whatever I stated was present in the manga so there's no assumption here lol. Uhhhhh no it didn't took them 100 years to build bombers and they have to produce the predeccessor models of Bombers before producing B2 Bombers lol. Are you saying they were capable of producing B2 Bombers without ever producing the first bombers used in WW2?? They have 3D Manuever gear bc they had Iceburst stone you fool, if you think a 13th century nation can catch up to 19th century nation in a century on its own, then I dunno what to say??? Guns are present in human history since 14th century and ODM Gears are only operable due to Iceburst stone. if they were really that brilliant why didn't they had electricity in Paradis LMAOOO. Also Kiyomi said Paradis would need atleast 50 years to get to Eren's rumbling era of Marley technology even with the help of Hizuru. So I don't know how they will develop this fast on their own without the help/relation/trade with other countries.

And the outer world also committed war crimes, so why is Armin getting the short end of the stick and also he showed in the final arc that he is a comrade to the outer world and want to save them. Well I never said he would be able to solve it forever, ofc. after his death Paradis waged war, Now don't say it was during Armin's lifetime that Paradis got bombed as we were clearly shown Mikasa'a death implying that every friend of Eren has lived a long life and died. Armin never solved the cycle of hatred between humans which is impossible to begin with.

Bruh no, Armin and Kiyomi also stated that, read the final arc once more lol. Yeah But Erwin never said to snatch the freedoms of the countless innocents from rumbling, so if you really think he would agree to what yeagerists are doing, then please read the manga once more. Also 'People wil keep fighting until only one is left' is a prevalent theme in AoT from which the "cycle of hatred theme" came to be, you can ask any of AOT fan about it, if you don't believe me lol. Fighting for freedom was always the theme of AoT and it was present in the canon end too where Paradis got their freedom. If you thought this manga's message was that 'genocide is the answer to end all wars and conflict among people', or that 'genocide is alright as long as you do it to protect your homeland', then i'm sorry as Paradis already achieved freedom in the canon end without Full rumbling. Also had to kill his parents to get to the future (Killed Grisha for FT and AT and killed Carla to save bert. which is left as did he intentionally or unintntionally killed them), meaning he didn't had choice but to kill them whereas he had a choice where he can save his friends and still give Paradis its freedom.

Also even if full rumbling happened Paradis wasn't gonna get saved lol. Its quite easy for a civil war to begin between non yeagerists and yeagerists in the future. Now by future I don't mean 2 months. It can be any time between 20-100-200 years. You may argue that eldians won't be exterminated as much as extta pages but i think otherwise.

Civil War> No Law and Order> Rampaging Citizens> Crimes in every corner> Resulting in Famine bc of no proper food growth> Leads to Epidemic> Due to no meds in middle of Civil War many will die bc of hunger or disease.

Result- Almost all of Paradis being wiped out just like Extra pages.

Go get some job rather than glorifying toxic messages and ultra nationalism, kiddo.
MorphemeSep 6, 2021 7:47 AM

Sep 5, 2021 11:46 PM

Jul 2019
Honestly I laughed a lot in the last chapter because I already had the feeling it was going to end like this.

The ending may have been disappointing but not the rest, I believe I could enjoy a lot of it, I laughed, got nervous, anxious, made memes, and that's it...

I explored concepts that I never stopped to think calmly and had some influence on my current way of thinking.

But you know, the important thing is to get over it and move on bud, bad ending to good works is not something too uncommon as you probably think, have a little control over your own emotions, it helps you to ease or avoid feelings you don't need.
English is not my main language
Sep 6, 2021 1:02 PM
Apr 2021
DarkPromised said:
IM angry because Attack on titan volume 30 was one of the greatest volume of all time not gonna lie the writing was fantastic as hell

the end has ruined the entire series completely.
Sep 6, 2021 3:36 PM

Jan 2016
Pandem0nium said:
Alvacka97 said:
If you thought this manga's message was that 'genocide is the answer to end all wars and conflict among people', or that 'genocide is alright as long as you do it to protect your homeland', then i'm sorry, you missed the point and there's nothing i can do to help you.
No im not thinking that way, since eren already started the rumbling why he don't finish this fkin rumbling?? since he already sacrificing his parents , why he cant sacrificing his friends who against his plan? eren has already choose the worst he choose rumbling but not finishing it , this make it even worse.
He didn't finish the rumbling because the alliance killed him before he could, it's not that hard to understand. ‘Freedom’ is impossible to define objectively and eren, even with the power of a God, can’t have the limitless freedom he wanted because his own desires contradict each other. He’s prevented from carrying out one desire fully by the existence of another desire. In essence eren by the end of the story is limited by no one other than himself. He’s tortured by the weight of his own guilt, his victim - perpetrator arc comes full circle by ‘allowing’ his mother to be killed as a result of bertholt living, and he dies with regret. He admits at the end that he doesn’t know why he’s always sought freedom, as he’s repeated multiple times throughout the manga. It’s a commentary on nature v nurture which ties his parallels to reiner even more closely. The selfish desire that they may have just been born with.
Alvacka97Sep 6, 2021 3:40 PM
Sep 6, 2021 3:47 PM

Jan 2016
JosephSaber40 said:
DarkPromised said:
IM angry because Attack on titan volume 30 was one of the greatest volume of all time not gonna lie the writing was fantastic as hell

the end has ruined the entire series completely.
Sure, according to a minority no one listens to, it totally did. Which is too bad for you 'cause those 9.9 on IMDB are never gonna go away ;)
Sep 6, 2021 5:29 PM

Jan 2018
Should have ended after sea discovery
Sep 8, 2021 7:01 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Seeing people try to rationalize and defend this garbage ending is hilarious
Sep 9, 2021 4:37 AM
Feb 2014
Alvacka97 said:
He didn't forget and he did intend on finishing the rumbling, but the future couldn't be changed. Read this: https://twitter.com/cactuzzshash/status/1417554380820303886

This twitter thread is beautiful, and summarizes the ending very well. Kudos to the poster!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ana - Aug 6, 2015

119 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 16, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

peskylemur25 - May 2, 2015

127 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 5, 8:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.