Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2021 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They've defeated those monsters but the drama is far from over. Akira knew he had to do something to make the best of their situation. Seems that Ringo may also have developed some interest in him?

Rin is also back and honestly, her interactions with that blue haired girl is just about as crazy as she is. What a weird episode...
Aug 23, 2021 10:51 AM

Jun 2019
They manage to defeat the big Zombie with the help of Yuuri and Akira. Yuuri hugging Akira was cute of her. But, looks like Mion has some different plans in mind, a deathmatch between Green and Red Team, and the losing team will have their whole team being killed. This will start in seven days.

Ringo is really cute. I like her. But, she knows about Akira's real ability and she's going to help Akira with Team Red's abilities. Yuuri sure was jealous of Ringo. We saw some new faces in this episode. That Renka girl looks like a powerful foe and the same with that Kamui guy. Another alright episode.
Aug 23, 2021 10:54 AM

Jul 2017
The fight is far from over, the final boss feeling.

Mediator Shirasagi and Demon God Yuuri aren't that enough to defeat this final boss, and the Sophist Akira lends a hand to land the final blow, with that many risks. The problem is, facing Team Red's leader Ichi will incur more losses for Team Green, and Mion puts that to a stop with another quest: an all-out King's Game hunting, but with the use of the device that anything goes under Mion's call, and the condition to decimate the entire team should it lose.

Even Shirasagi has doubts on Akira's true ability, but his ability is one that's best kept secret until the "do or die" moment. Kumagiri resurfaces back on Team Green's land, and so does Akira's admirer Ringo who is a fan of him from his "Key" alias...weird to have a love confession scene there. But she inexplicably blurts out her true Copying ability despite being Team Red's prisoner, and she could be the trump card they were seeking.

I'd swear that Team Red has a lot of conflicts with operational behaviors, and this killer team is only awaiting for things to happen towards the battle quest. And both sides have their own spies, so espionage will be another useful tool in the preparation, especially against Akira.

Just a set-up...
Aug 23, 2021 11:02 AM

Jul 2020
The big zombie fight was interesting to say the least
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Aug 23, 2021 11:03 AM

Feb 2019
Things really starting to heat up. So ringo wants to be Akira’s partner, Yuuri wants to know Akira’s feelings and Mion is planning a death match. These last few eps are gonna be wild. Zombie fight was pretty dope, but the show definitely shows its smaller budget/studio at times.
Marinate1016Aug 23, 2021 11:06 AM
Aug 23, 2021 11:07 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
So, has the number of episodes not been confirmed yet? Will this run for more than a single season?
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Aug 23, 2021 11:13 AM
Sep 2015
Almost every team red members are psycho, including the crossdressing boy. I hope that crossdressing boy sleep around with a lot of men, including the leader and semi-leader.
Aug 23, 2021 11:39 AM
Senpai

May 2021
Nice battle royale awaits us :D I hope this will be atleast 24 episodes.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 23, 2021 11:50 AM

Jan 2021
God, I just realized that the design, especially the colors, of this monster cat is ugly as hell ._.

Hmm, a battle to the death you could say is definitely going to be interesting 0.0

Akira has gotten another one. It's going to be a good battle between these two in the future heheh
More characters, they certainly have a very particular design, how to say it... yeah, I don't like it xd
Aug 23, 2021 12:33 PM
Apr 2020
Team red leader will probably try more harmful plan, but Akira will win in the end. I love the ending theme it's perfect 😍.
Aug 23, 2021 12:46 PM

Apr 2015
Not sure how Akira got out alive from that Ghoul's attack, but it definitely didn't go unnoticed from team red. Was quite risky to test the ability out of the blue, it actually could have gotten him killed.

I am already not liking some of the new team red members.
Aug 23, 2021 4:35 PM

Oct 2017
Honestly pretty disappointing how dumb our otherwise quite intelligent protagonist acts in this episode.

His wit is the main selling point of this anime so that was kind of annoying.
"Your sins shall be paid with blood!" ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel
Aug 23, 2021 4:53 PM
Jul 2018
It's already coming to a point where everyone is discovering Akira's true power, how will he deal with it now with people trying to discover either his power or is already theorizing.

The monsters were very difficult for them to defeat but they got good achievement for the green team.
Aug 23, 2021 6:08 PM

Nov 2011
Animation felt a little off this episode and they censored the shower scene. =/ Would imagine the Bluray will fix that if it even happens.

It was an okay episode though. Ringo trying to make Akira her partner...yeah idk about that. I don't think he will trust her like he trusts Yuuri but we'll see.

The Akira x Yuuri ship is strong atm

CeddyyBearr said:
Not sure how Akira got out alive from that Ghoul's attack, but it definitely didn't go unnoticed from team red. Was quite risky to test the ability out of the blue, it actually could have gotten him killed.

I am already not liking some of the new team red members.

If I had to take a guess Yuuri probably imagined he had The Leaders Peaceful Negotiation Power and then swapped back to the cannon. Just a theory.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 23, 2021 7:34 PM
Jun 2012
the way akiras power works makes no sense to me. if its truly what "the other person" thinks it is, shouldn't it be useless with yuuri since she knows what it is? the brainwashing herself to believe he has a certain power (in this episode, either a disappearing power or invincibility power?) is really pushing it.

gonna keep watching though. im curious about who the traitor on the green team is. if i had to guess id say the leader but im not totally sure
Aug 23, 2021 8:10 PM

Jan 2013
havent paid too much attention to this show for a few but boy does the animation visuals look hella rough this week
Aug 24, 2021 2:06 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So now we have a green vs red team and the loser will die, hmm it should be interesting, of course they're suspicious about Akira and his real power
Aug 24, 2021 2:55 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode! A shame that the animation and visual quality dipped these past few episodes, but I guess it's good enough, I started reading the manga anyway, just a few chapters ahead of we're at in the anime, so I don't know who the spy is either. And the manga is definitely better, plus they explain more stuff and everything is more clear. But the anime is definitely not bad, just it can be better you know. Looking forward to the next episode.

I wonder who the spy is, cause I definitely have no idea who it could possibly be.
Aug 24, 2021 4:42 AM
Mar 2021
The animation quality dropped alot this episode
Aug 24, 2021 5:05 AM

Jun 2016
this reminded me of guilty crown anime ..
Aug 24, 2021 8:00 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
That Mion used every opportunity to make everything complicated around Akira. Not enough with the weird giant 3d bear ghoul hunt quest, she suddenly changed the quest onto the hunt king quest, eh? Yes, whatever, kitty women. The sub-leader of the red team also had an interesting idea around him, while the big guy one kinda had the same ability like Yuuri. So, yeah, a stalemate, and Mion save the day to them. Grats.

A bit surprising with some direction. First Kumagiri and then the glasses girl, as how Ringo out of nowhere changed every frame before onto herself alone, showed a little flashback of her motivation, and then easily entered to Akira's and negotiate with it. The plot previously used as a good excuse to make her close and be a partner with Akira. Its not so good looking with the pace of this episode. But, oh well, at least Yuuri still cute. And i can't get enough of her inner thought. So amusing with all of the difference approach.

But, i might cut my crap until here. Akira simply pulled some ol' day trick there. While Red team members just bunch of psycho. But Akira sure have all the plan, moreover with the additional help from Ringo, Kumagiri, and that Blue team. Perhaps, some big collaboration? Lets see how's the plot occur next.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 24, 2021 1:39 PM

Jan 2020
I liked this one. Main complaint would still be the cgi like last week but there wasn't as much which was nice.

Damn, the red team vs green team one makes me wonder since the red team has a lot of big names so I'm curious if they'll actually die or not. And did the red team say the green team spy?

that makes me wonder.

Also yuuri's hairstyle for like the middle of the episode was pretty. I also liked ringo too

Aug 24, 2021 5:22 PM

Jun 2021
To start, the animation is getting a little rough in this episode. Looks like they didn't have enough time/budget to animate a lot of the fight scenes and even the hand-drawn sections looked rough. Given the studio, it's not a major surprise, but still a little disappointing

The story is OK, but with some flaws. I don't get why the Red team would agree to this "quest" since at the time, the leader of the Green team was injured and the ability of Red team sounds more OP than the Green team, so the conditions provided seems to be at a disadvantage to the Red team.

My favorite part of the episode was Yukari Tamura. I love how she appears in every B-rated anime in every season.
Aug 24, 2021 8:08 PM

Jun 2016
C'mon guys look at how badass Akira is. He came back to defeat that boss zombie/ghoul hybrid. Be proud of my boy.

I've heard of wacky stipulations, but that one is certainly extreme. It is at this point that I'm majorly confused about the purpose of the phases again. Fuck it, who cares anyway. We want blood!!!

Aug 25, 2021 2:41 AM
Aug 2018
Leuenroo said:
the way akiras power works makes no sense to me. if its truly what "the other person" thinks it is, shouldn't it be useless with yuuri since she knows what it is? the brainwashing herself to believe he has a certain power (in this episode, either a disappearing power or invincibility power?) is really pushing it.

Yes, you're right. It's kinda funny that, for a show focus on "ability", most of them have no logic (meaning they don't match the description).

For Akira, his power is "Akira's ability is what other person believes your ability to be". It's written believes not "think", or "decide to imagine". If you know the truth, you can not just "believe" and you can not switch your "belief" between telepathy, canon and other power.

Also, the way he can just switch to canon all the time, seems kinda too "easy".
The only "smart" thing is the telepathy ability because it's hidden. When he starts showing other abilities, people are gonna "doubt" his ability is the canon.

But, let's be real, if Yuuri can think of any ability and it "works" just because, why don't she give Akira the ability to insta-kill everyone or teleport outside the game, or being immortal or... Just by saying Yuuri can give Akira the power she wants at any time, the story should be over.

Well, it's not like the "negotiation power" make sense anyway, or how Yuuri can use her power perfectly (just saying she's a genius doesn't mean anything, even admitting her muscle and stuff don't get destroy from her power or impact, just being able to jump correctly should take at least days or weeks to adapt).

If I had to take a guess Yuuri probably imagined he had The Leaders Peaceful Negotiation Power and then swapped back to the cannon. Just a theory.

Considering Akira just saw the ability stopping the punch from the zombie, it would make sense. But, I don't think so, for three reasons :
First, when the Negotiation Power is used, there is no "damage". However, the punch destroy the wall.
Second, it would have been to obvious he used another ability that the cannon since Akira would just stand there (even if hidden, some people could still him, for instance, the spy),
Third, it would not explain how Akira "appeared" in front of the zombie.

PS : They are still trying to make the leader of team red (with glasses) to look cool and smart, but, it's not working.
Aug 25, 2021 10:03 AM

Dec 2020
I know it's not that kind of show, but damn it, Yuuri liking Akira - will there be any development there at all? He doesn't seem like the kind to fancy anyone tbh.

Solid episode though, despite people saying it dropped in animation quality, I didn't notice - I'm also exhausted so that's most likely why.
Aug 25, 2021 8:32 PM

Oct 2008
i'm slowly becoming to like Ringo Tatara, she's adorable and cute! and will probably make Yuuri hellava jelly! lolz!
5/5.

Aug 28, 2021 1:01 PM

Nov 2012
Anybody else thinking the arrow guy is the spy?
Aug 31, 2021 10:09 AM

Sep 2015
Wow Yuuri unexpectedly getting close to Akira, casually hugging him xD

I am so used to Mion as a character at this point, it became an acquired taste for me.

I didn't like Yuuri's hairstyle after the shower :/
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Aug 31, 2021 10:25 PM
Feb 2021
Yuuri on the manga looks so determined to defeat big dude but in this episode that scene was lacking a lot of Yuuri frustration and it didn't look promising. Yuuri CGI, that was disaster. Akira visiting other girl because he fears that she might have known his ability and which it is. Also Jealous Yuuri😊
Sep 4, 2021 12:33 PM

Jul 2008
So they do have a spy, because of course they do., and Akira's secret is out.

And dang Yuuri looked cute in this episode
Oct 5, 2021 2:53 AM

Jul 2015
Mion is one hell of a biased Game master with her "Neither Red or Green has any terms to speak" but still allows Red to add the condition that the entire losing team dies despite Green not wanting that.

Jul 22, 2023 12:50 PM
Oct 2021
The least entertaining episode at the moment, draggy in the middle.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Deatte 5-byou de Battle Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2021

70 by Miki42 »»
Dec 4, 2023 11:05 AM

Poll: » Deatte 5-byou de Battle Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2021

89 by Tobytv »»
Nov 1, 2023 8:07 AM

Poll: » Deatte 5-byou de Battle Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2021

54 by brunoyilli »»
Sep 12, 2023 5:52 AM

Poll: » Deatte 5-byou de Battle Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2021

50 by removed-user »»
Jun 19, 2023 10:27 PM

» season 2?

Yeager_Kira - Apr 16, 2023

10 by Royez »»
Apr 19, 2023 1:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.