Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 23, 2021 2:15 PM

May 2021
I can't see Pioran surviving this, she's also pretty old so....we'll probably see Fushi wandering into the wild at the end of this or something like that.
Aug 23, 2021 2:18 PM

Dec 2014
this anime is so touching...

I wanted to know why the three friends were not added to fushi,,,

what are the conditions....
Aug 23, 2021 2:22 PM

Feb 2013
Ahh this was definitely my favorite arc so far. I'm gonna miss Tonari
Aug 23, 2021 2:28 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
This episode was better than the last two. At least Tonari didn't die and become one of Fushi's other forms. Overall this wasn't the best arc as it had its ups and downs, but I'm glad that portion of the story is over.

One more episode left.
Aug 23, 2021 3:42 PM
Oct 2020
BettaNebula said:
Hayase is totally insane. I don’t understand why Fushi decided to save her and didn’t let her die in the flames. It wasn’t even his fault that she fell, so why did he do that?? Now she will cause so many problems in the future and she will kill so many people dear to Fushi thanks to the Nokker inside her (although I really hope she will die after this last event).

Anyway, I’m surprised Tonari survived. I didn’t expect it at all!

One episode left... I'm a little scared. What’s gonna happen?
of course he doesn't want to kill her, otherwise he'll have her body, something Fushi doesn't want.
Aug 23, 2021 3:44 PM
Oct 2020
Ittan_Momen said:
It was established early on that Hayase was crazy as hell. Why didn't Fushi just throw her ass overboard?!

I'm also positive that was the Nokker's core screaming because Hayase took a big bite out of it.
of course he doesn't want to kill her, otherwise he'll have her body, something Fushi doesn't want.
Aug 23, 2021 3:59 PM

Feb 2020
so it was established that Fushi can make boats, hasn't been confirmed if he can make a large passenger boat but it's definitely possible. At the very least, he can make an infinite amount of rowboats. In that case, why is anyone staying on Jananda at all? Can't they all leave?? the "we're going to do better" thing is bullshit, they have no resources, no technology, no clean water, probably no teachers/doctors, I'm pretty sure no fucking trees, like what?
Aug 23, 2021 4:11 PM
Apr 2020
That beginning broke every rule we've seen so far about this world, not good.

Hayase seems more immortal than Fushi that turnes into a version of Gugu with a power we've never seen even the 1% of.

Tonari is the first young person accepting their suicidal will, both Gugu and Mash basically run into thier death and so did Tonari firends

Also you should give me backstore before a character dies, not after.

Oh, the black man lies, there was a Nokker more (I don't think it run away from the island in the few minutes between it taking over Hayase and the black man speaking)
Aug 23, 2021 4:19 PM
May 2020
I can't believe this retard didn't kill that crazy bitch. I'm thinking Fushi actually likes Hayase and is keeping her alive just to have a yandere in his life or something.

After all this shit I still think that Hayase is hot tho lol, I'm down bad.

It could be kinda cool if Pioran dies next episode, they could make the last episode amazingly depressive just like the first one was. Idk, just saying
Aug 23, 2021 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
Fushi leaving that island was really big overcoming, what an amazing episode there is one more episode to the end of this show I'm curious how it will be the last of all this.
Aug 23, 2021 5:15 PM

Apr 2018
isuzusan said:
I wonder what will happen with Hayase after she was left with the Nokkers blob. I doubt she'll reappear for the final episode, so if a second season is announced, we'll likely find out then.

Since Tonari didn't die, I'm hedging bets that Pioran will die next episode (most likely due to her age more than anything).

^Either that, or maybe because Fushi basically spared Hayese's life, she'll go and kill Tonari because she hates anyone that's close to Fushi.
Aug 23, 2021 5:18 PM

Oct 2020
Goddamn, Hayase is truly a psycho. She's, honestly, completely possessive of Fushi. Few, Tonari didn't die! Well, and there we have it, Fushi continues on his journey!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2021 5:23 PM

Dec 2016
Blergh.

Hayase is probably even more terribly writen than any cheap villian from any hollywood B movie. The author just pulls asspulls after asspulls to keep her alive in order to stay as an eternal antagonist. She can't be crushed or get permanent damage from being crushed by a bear that probably weighs more than 60 grizzly bears all packed up, and won't even bleed or be fazed by ripping a parasite like creature as big as a melon that invaded her arm. Can't really say I'm surprised since similar BS had been happening since the first arc with Parona surviving falls from a cliff completely unharmed to even surving unharmed the original Oniguma bear mauls. Seriously, the author should stick to writing drama for shonen manga, because the way she balances the odds in action series like this is just cheap and impossible to take seriously unless you're totally wasted on alcohol while watching this.
KimurahAug 23, 2021 7:32 PM
Aug 23, 2021 6:19 PM
Jul 2021
It's just how it can play with emotions so easily ❤️😭
Aug 23, 2021 6:43 PM

Feb 2020
hayase nokker hybrid? :o
ah it's unfortunate the series is ending next week tho ):

will miss tonari being around she was such an enjoyable character

also, will pioran die next ep? (no don't answer this)
she looked like she was dying from old age lol

Aug 23, 2021 7:15 PM

Jan 2020
pretty solid ending to the arc. I really liked hayase this episode lol

I'm surprised it's ending next week

Aug 23, 2021 7:33 PM

Jun 2019
So I guess the god isn’t going to tell Fushi to kill the Nokker that was lurking around Hayase? Not even a “hey a Nokker just got Hayase so maybe you should kill it before it evolves and has time to create a plan”? Nevertheless, this was the best episode of the arc and it fleshed Hayase out as a character a lot more.
Aug 23, 2021 7:48 PM

Sep 2008
It def was unexpected, But I'm not sure if Hayase died or not.
Aug 23, 2021 7:51 PM
Nov 2020
dzew said:

After all this shit I still think that Hayase is hot tho lol, I'm down bad.

Whew, glad to know I'm not alone in feeling this lol.
Aug 23, 2021 8:26 PM

May 2016
ttcchen said:
I bet if Hayase was as beautiful as Pandora from Re:Zero the fandom would all be head over heels in love with her no matter what atrocious sexual acts she tried to force on Fushi
You know they would. Weebs are only into nut cases when they’re cute lol
Aug 23, 2021 8:57 PM
Mar 2021
hayase is such a bitch
Aug 23, 2021 9:23 PM

Dec 2013
Didn't Tonari evacuate all infants from the island? Where did all those leftover kids come from??
If an otaku in Springfield sees the "Moe's Bar" sign, wouldn't he mistake it for a Maid Café?
Aug 23, 2021 9:31 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, even the Nokker had to think twice if it actually wanted to have something to do with Hayase. But anyways, it seems it reconsidered its options at the end... after probably seeing Hayase surviving an attack from MC's bear form FOR THE FUCKING SECOND TIME.

Also, Fushi... I know you are still learning and shit but goddamn are you a fucking idiot. That's it, boys! We will have more Hayase for probably another season because god knows that bitch ain't dead. And what's worse, she will reappear as Mega-Hayase because that Nokker most likely decided to go full Venom/Carnage on her. Jesus, as if the stupid plot armour she had throughout the entire series wasn't enough already...
Well, that's it. F in advance for Fushi's future female companions and practically whoever he crosses paths with. Sorry, March and Parona. You were decent characters but had to die simply because the author is more into one-dimensional rapist yandere kind of girls.

What else to say? Another bad episode but thankfully, it was the conclusion for this horrendous arc. Fushi killing Tonari's zombie-friends was left ambiguous for some reason (assuming he actually killed them), him saying he was already missing the island where he spent the most mentally and physically stressful days of his life couldn't have sounded more forced and of course, the God dude also forgot to tell him about the remaining Nokker. The Nokker he should have detected when they all were still in the same boat but decided to remain silent instead. Probably too focused on Hayase trying to hit on his creation to say anything.
Aug 23, 2021 10:26 PM

Jul 2014
God dammit, of course it had to live the one I liked the least out of all of Fushi's companions haha. Like, Tonari wasn't even the most likeable of her group, those 3 died. And even then, none of the new characters in this arc were as great as those in previous arcs.

Man, Hayase is so crazy. I'll never forgive her for killing Parona but she was entertaining... and hot.

Pioran is going to die in the last episode, right? I suppose from of old age. I'm going to cry so much, but it would make a great ending.

Speaking of endings, this episode really felt like the end, to the point of checking if I was watching episode 20 haha.
Aug 23, 2021 11:07 PM

Jul 2020
I don't know why but I don't really like this arc lmao
Aug 23, 2021 11:21 PM

Jan 2020
I'd like to start off by saying that Hayase gets creepier by episode. The way she blushed while the Nokker was attacking her was making me uneasy.

Anyway. Great episode, I can't believe Tonari made it out of this arc alive, but most importantly she received a good development. I like how she grew to slowly accept her reality, and instead of running away, she decides to stay and fix what can be fixed. One can't always keep running away from their issues.

With one episode left, I'm not sure how the show will wrap up.

I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Aug 23, 2021 11:30 PM
Jul 2019
Krakimata said:
Didn't Tonari evacuate all infants from the island? Where did all those leftover kids come from??

I believe that there are also some kids who refused to leave the island
Aug 24, 2021 12:19 AM

Apr 2021
This episode was like an emotional punch for me...I doubt whether that is actually a word but anyway Fuushi's time in Jananda are over now...Few of his friends died...2 of em stayed back to change the island's fate....as the story progressed in this episode it really made me sad...so that said next episode is the finale huh can't wait to see how Fuushi's life unfolds from here on out :)
Aug 24, 2021 12:21 AM
Jan 2019
Really like this episode i don't know why but i feel amazing this one episode
Aug 24, 2021 12:41 AM

Dec 2015
Weakest arc so far. The previous one was better (and the best I think). Pioran is a nice char - I guess it will be a sad next episode with her dying of old age or other natural cause.
Aug 24, 2021 1:14 AM

Jun 2014
I guess I was wrong in assuming that Tonari would die based on the OP/episode preview. This arc was ok, the previous arcs were definitely much stronger. Looking forward to seeing how this show concludes next week.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 24, 2021 1:58 AM

Nov 2014
SouthRzVa said:
Damn, even the Nokker had to think twice if it actually wanted to have something to do with Hayase. But anyways, it seems it reconsidered its options at the end... after probably seeing Hayase surviving an attack from MC's bear form FOR THE FUCKING SECOND TIME.

Also, Fushi... I know you are still learning and shit but goddamn are you a fucking idiot. That's it, boys! We will have more Hayase for probably another season because god knows that bitch ain't dead. And what's worse, she will reappear as Mega-Hayase because that Nokker most likely decided to go full Venom/Carnage on her. Jesus, as if the stupid plot armour she had throughout the entire series wasn't enough already...
Well, that's it. F in advance for Fushi's future female companions and practically whoever he crosses paths with. Sorry, March and Parona. You were decent characters but had to die simply because the author is more into one-dimensional rapist yandere kind of girls.

What else to say? Another bad episode but thankfully, it was the conclusion for this horrendous arc. Fushi killing Tonari's zombie-friends was left ambiguous for some reason (assuming he actually killed them), him saying he was already missing the island where he spent the most mentally and physically stressful days of his life couldn't have sounded more forced and of course, the God dude also forgot to tell him about the remaining Nokker. The Nokker he should have detected when they all were still in the same boat but decided to remain silent instead. Probably too focused on Hayase trying to hit on his creation to say anything.

it might make you feel better to know that
Aug 24, 2021 2:30 AM

Dec 2008
19 episodes so far but I still miss NamelessGuy and March so freaking much and I can randomly shed a tear every time I watch new episode and remembering them Q_Q
Aug 24, 2021 2:53 AM

Dec 2019
something about this felt... anticlimactic
Aug 24, 2021 3:38 AM

Mar 2016
I think I have said this before in the manga discussion for this arc, but HAYASE IS SO CREEPYY!! AND, SHE JUST DOESN'T DIE!! Well, at least it looks like she won't bother us anymore now.

I thought Ricard had died. Guess I was wrong.

Tonari is not affected by poisons. How did I never notice this when I read the manga! I'm stupid!

I want to—as well as don't want to—see the next episode. I hope we get another season! (And not a movie sequel. I hate those!)
Aug 24, 2021 4:09 AM
Oct 2019
wow when the elder saying the kids comeback to save us and start crying, it made me cry as well...

damn what a surprise, Tonari is not dead.

Hayase indeed a crazy bitch, i think Fushi made a right decision not to kill her.
because that's what Hasaye want for Fushi to be able to transform into her.

But the Nokker are now fused with Hayase, that could be very bad news for the future.

Season Finale next week with Pioran.
What a Beautiful and yet Sad Journey.
Aug 24, 2021 5:13 AM

Nov 2020
Tonari is so brave, wow she even wanted to kill herserlf for her friends, am glad she is alive. I hate Hayase she is crazy ugh. Well one more episode idk how this will end but there will be another season probably?
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Aug 24, 2021 5:37 AM

Dec 2020
wait so hayase is Dead dead right..? im gonna go insane if i read the manga and she's still there

tonari and lil kid survived thank god for that but we still lost 3 that hurted. 1 more ep left hopefully it'll be a great satisfying ending !!
Aug 24, 2021 5:57 AM
Sep 2019
ttcchen said:
SouthRzVa said:

it might make you feel better to know that

Thank you for the amazing information
Aug 24, 2021 5:59 AM

Jun 2016
hayase is god damn hot and sexy holy fuc k !!
Aug 24, 2021 6:00 AM
Sep 2019
Baka Fushi, is what I thought at first since he did not get Hayase's form, buuut while he would get stronger physically he'd probably get hurt mentally or something, BUT even then! He gotta overcome those things! Unless he's just going to be able to use Hayase's form later on when he is in biiig trouble.

Now that I think about it, the knokker wouldn't have gone for the kill on Hayase if Fushi was near, so maybe Kansatsusha(Fushi's creator) already knew that so didn't tell Fushi anything cuz Fushi isn't fast enough or something.

I didn't know Hayase loved Fushi from the very beginning .-.
KentuckenityAug 24, 2021 6:07 AM
Aug 24, 2021 6:02 AM
Sep 2019
NirvashX1 said:
hayase is god damn hot and sexy holy fuc k !!

Body, Y E S. Mind, idk, but I DO know that she was going to get a lot more hotter had she fallen into the fire where she was holding Tonari hostage xD
Aug 24, 2021 6:03 AM

Jul 2014
OK, so first Hayase magically survives being swatted away by bear-Fushi, and now she survives him crushing her and also survives getting a Nokker in her arm cos she can magically talk-no-jutsu it out of her? It's literally just a cheap way to keep her alive and get the Nokkers to evolve into a more plausible threat in the future and nothing more.

And then there's the fact that after being utterly inept this entire arc, Fushi suddenly decides to actually make use of his powers to both easily defeat Hayase and kill all the Nokkers except from Tonari's former friends: if he had done this from the start, he could have prevented their deaths and stopped any of this from happening. The emotion of their deaths was already non-existent because they barely qualified as characters at all, but both knowing and having evidence for the fact that Fushi could have easily prevented it without so much as breaking a sweat makes it even more hollow. Also, fuck off with that bullshit of him jumping across the pit to save both Hayase and Tonari from burning to death, not least because both of them are such god-awful characters that I desperately want dead.

Also, why is Fushi's creator suddenly blind to that one Nokker that interacted with Hayase? Yet more plot convenience so the immortal Hayase doesn't get killed off. And if Fushi can outright make boats, why in the name of fuck doesn't he just make enough boats to get everyone off of that empty island. There's nothing on that island that gives them any prospects of a better life at all.

The writing in this arc has been remarkably incompetent, and I'm just glad this absolute garbage fire is over. I'm sure the finale will just be half-arsed season 2 bait, maybe a forced death for Tonari or Pioran to keep up the tragedy porn this series functions and thrives on.
Aug 24, 2021 6:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, this woman, Hayase, really pushed her luck until the very edge. She could even forced that Nokkers core out of her body. How op she was! Then, its not so long, until Tonari stopped her superiority, and, finally Fushi used his brain to stop all those shit!

End of Hayase story? I dunno. I thought that Nokkers will find itself some intelligency and partnered with the freaky Hayase. But, she yelled? Out of pleasure? Once again, i don't pay no mind to those freak woman. Please just stay quite.

About Tonari. Its nice seeing her healthy and decided to stay in the island. Looks like every islanders of Jananda will be changed too after those zombie plague. Good for them, and shut the fuck up for every elitist downers who write bullshit about her end fate. Though, not that i pretty much enjoy this arc. Everything like a rollercoaster, ngl. At least the end of the arc concluded pretty well-worthy, for me....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 24, 2021 6:10 AM
Sep 2019
Atavistic said:
OK, so first Hayase magically survives being swatted away by bear-Fushi, and now she survives him crushing her and also survives getting a Nokker in her arm cos she can magically talk-no-jutsu it out of her? It's literally just a cheap way to keep her alive and get the Nokkers to evolve into a more plausible threat in the future and nothing more.

And then there's the fact that after being utterly inept this entire arc, Fushi suddenly decides to actually make use of his powers to both easily defeat Hayase and kill all the Nokkers except from Tonari's former friends: if he had done this from the start, he could have prevented their deaths and stopped any of this from happening. The emotion of their deaths was already non-existent because they barely qualified as characters at all, but both knowing and having evidence for the fact that Fushi could have easily prevented it without so much as breaking a sweat makes it even more hollow. Also, fuck off with that bullshit of him jumping across the pit to save both Hayase and Tonari from burning to death, not least because both of them are such god-awful characters that I desperately want dead.

Also, why is Fushi's creator suddenly blind to that one Nokker that interacted with Hayase? Yet more plot convenience so the immortal Hayase doesn't get killed off. And if Fushi can outright make boats, why in the name of fuck doesn't he just make enough boats to get everyone off of that empty island. There's nothing on that island that gives them any prospects of a better life at all.

The writing in this arc has been remarkably incompetent, and I'm just glad this absolute garbage fire is over. I'm sure the finale will just be half-arsed season 2 bait, maybe a forced death for Tonari or Pioran to keep up the tragedy porn this series functions and thrives on.

About Fushi's creator not doing anything, I just thought about it now but maybe the knokker would only attack Hayase had Fushi gone far enough, and once FUshi's far enough the knokker can easily run so maybe that's why the creator didn't do anything about it. He wants Fushi to be strong yet he didn't do anything about Fushi not getting Hayse's form which is very KansatsSUSha(Fushi's creator's name that I just saw on the MAL page)
Aug 24, 2021 6:20 AM

Oct 2016
Fantastic episode! They definitely focused the production on this episode if you compared it to how the last few episodes looked, which looked eh. This episode was beautiful. The ending of the Jananda arc is definitely it's strongest point and Brain's Base did it justice. I really hope we get a season 2, there's definitely enough material for a 2 cour season 2.

Can't wait for the last episode, it's gonna have one my favorite moments in the manga.
Aug 24, 2021 6:56 AM
Jul 2021
Bruh, the biggest plot twist of this show so far is that someone other than Fushi made it out of an arc ALIVE AND WELL.
Aug 24, 2021 8:27 AM

May 2021
they should’ve ended this season with the gugu arc
Aug 24, 2021 9:20 AM
Jan 2019
Many aspects of this episode felt a little forced. Too many deus ex machinas, like when people are "put to sleep" by Fushi or Hayase, or characters appearing from nowhere to save/attack others.

Not a bad episode though. Not at all. Hayase revealing her motivations was very scary (and her dying at the end felt satisfying as hell).
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

238 by MasterHavik »»
Apr 13, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Apr 6, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Usopp8000 - May 17, 2021

152 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2021

345 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

150 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 2:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.