Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 21, 2021 2:04 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's back to Clara's home, and the Valac family is just the same as before. The only difference now is that Iruma and Azz-Azz are involved in the family affair, and what a welcome party since the eldest Urara is in school, which means that havoc CAN be wrecked at home. Clara shut the relationship question down, nice save. Rummaging thorugh Clara's photo album that she admires Iruma for, what a blush lols, best supporting mom.

The Valac family's songs are back, and they're reminiscent of the times that are spent together with this eccentric family. I wouldn't want an "ordinary" hill of ingredients THAT strange lols. Even going on a family trip together to only encounter a monster that is the culmination of hotpot ingredients, and this tests Azz-Azz's resolve from the Walter Park arc, but of course, this monster is a hilarious menace. After all that, it's more communion with the family.

Getting a lap pillow from Clara to spend the night together with her sleep ritual, what are the odds. I would also like a lap pillow from her to be asleep on her lap!!! Sparkly Clara ^_^

Blessed episode to chill to, to round up the remaining episodes of Season 2.
KANLen09Aug 21, 2021 4:54 AM
Aug 21, 2021 2:08 AM
Pancake

Feb 2014
Nice Pure Clara filled episode!

Aug 21, 2021 3:30 AM

Feb 2021
Clara episode :-)
Maboroshi-_-Aug 21, 2021 3:36 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2021 4:11 AM

Jun 2019
Iruma and Azz-Kun are at Clara's house. So, yeah... basically a chill episode with Clara and her cute family. Clara's siblings are so cute and pure. What an actual gem episode. Loved every second of it.

Just a couple more episodes to end this season. It's gonna be sad when this ends.
Aug 21, 2021 4:40 AM

Jan 2021
Her family is as energetic as always. I don't know if I could stand it there heheh

I want some of what the author has smoked when creating the ultimate ingredient, god, what an abomination ahhahah

Ahh, what a beautiful day, and that ending..... 0.0
What will Ameri's father want?
Aug 21, 2021 5:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course it's a Clara's episode so it was totally WTF xDD but I loved it, and it was cute at the end
Aug 21, 2021 5:18 AM

Sep 2019
Clara’s mom knocked it out with a single punch lmao.

Water park episode next week!!!! I’m looking forward to their date
PONYTAIL AMELIE IN THE PREVIEW
Aug 21, 2021 5:28 AM
Sep 2015
I'm wondering if Clara and Asmodeus are loving Iruma too much that they'll end up loving with each other. Though I prefer all of them to be single. Iruma and Amelie relationship is already too much for me.

And Clara's mom is too strong LOL.
Aug 21, 2021 6:06 AM

Dec 2011
This was as expectation. A really cozy and warm episode...
Mama Valec is OP and Clara show her motherly side at the end when they go to bed.
Next episode will be a really fun one.
Aug 21, 2021 6:14 AM

Jul 2017
A nice breather of an episode that just focused on having fun at the Valac household. Might be one of the weaker episodes of this season but that cozy atmosphere still delivered a quality episode still. Shows how much Clara's grown over time after having some really close friends who even stay over the night, compared to the start of the series where she was used as a tool for pure convenience by people who wanted to be her 'friends'. Nice family she's got to, all caring for each other. Clara's mom too is way too OP lol.
Aug 21, 2021 6:19 AM

Apr 2012
i disliked this episode so much, at some point i was skipping bit by bit and literally on every scene i was clicking it was getting worse.
this is my episode summary

clara house -> cooking contest -> ultimate ingredient: fish -> the fish was in the land, having veggies around its head -> fish and the others were playing baseball -> back at the house every1 was playing cards -> every1 sleeping. END

i said that outloud and i lost brain cells

episode 19/21 btw, 2 more to go
if this was the last1... oh boi
Aug 21, 2021 7:06 AM
Oct 2017
Love this show and the Clara family :3
Aug 21, 2021 7:10 AM
Aug 2018
It was a nice episode but next one should be better (from the preview).
Aug 21, 2021 7:14 AM

Jan 2014
I will never get tired of Clara, and her precious family.
Aug 21, 2021 8:25 AM

Mar 2016
I was wonder how Kalego reached Clara's home if only Valacs can go there, but near the end, Ameli's dad got there too.

I can't remember this episode happening in the manga. And, I also can't remember Ameli's dad's importance. Did the anime skip content or add stuff? (I have not really caught up with the manga.)

The creature at the end did look delicious, but I can't imagine killing something alive unless they're a threat to me. I like to be protected by a barrier of ignorance when it comes to having fish or meat. lol
Aug 21, 2021 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
I actually thought I was going to dislike this episode because I have disliked every music moment with the Valac family so far but I actually enjoyed this episode.

Even getting some nice Azz development was a surprise.

Manga readers

Next week though...Water Park...Ameri...SWIMSUIT!!!

Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 21, 2021 8:33 AM

Oct 2017
Lmao Azz was surprised that Clara lives in a house, that cracked me good. Clara's house and family was as you'd expect em to be.

And finally it'll be here next episode, the thing I've been waiting for this entire season.
Aug 21, 2021 8:47 AM
Jul 2021
PLEASE 🙏 never cancel this show!! I seriously love Azz and Clara so much, and of course Iruma. I seriously love all the characters, even the dickhead Kalego(lol) or the pickpocket. And Balam is great 👍. Oh and of course Ameri is the best and even Ronove makes me laugh and I never want to stop enjoying these characters. Although I REALLY want to see some story progression on why Iruma was chosen, who his parents were, and if he's actually all Human or if the reason the previous DK look exactly like him is Iruma is a half demon ancestor so he's like 1/2 or even 1/4 Devil. I think that would be so interesting, like everyone FINALLY finds out the Iruma is a Human and then dear old Grampa comes down and reveals that he's actually the DKs great grandkid and a Hybrid! That would be awesome
Aug 21, 2021 8:51 AM

Nov 2019
Are they skipping any chapters? Then, which ones?
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Aug 21, 2021 8:51 AM
Jul 2021
MegamiRem said:
Lmao Azz was surprised that Clara lives in a house, that cracked me good. Clara's house and family was as you'd expect em to be.

And finally it'll be here next episode, the thing I've been waiting for this entire season.

What is it?! I don't mind know lol, Also I'm kinda disappointed that Iruma didn't bump into that grey haired woman. Like after Walter Park they seemed friendly and she seemed to really like Iruma and then she turns out bad. I think it would have been interesting for them to have seen each other during the attack and Iruma realizing that she was with them and maybe trying to turn her good. Ugh I was just thinking about how we only have like 3-4 episodes left. Anyone know if this is popular Enough to get more seasons?
DKDiabloLichtAug 21, 2021 9:02 AM
Aug 21, 2021 8:58 AM

Dec 2013
I love the Valac so much, they are so happy and lovely, I'm glad we got a nice share of Clara this episode, man next episode seemed great from the preview.

phantomfandom said:
I'm wondering if Clara and Asmodeus are loving Iruma too much that they'll end up loving with each other. Though I prefer all of them to be single. Iruma and Amelie relationship is already too much for me.

And Clara's mom is too strong LOL.

It is on those scenes when I really like to Ship AzzAzz and Clara together, AzzAzz has the energy to keep up with Clara
Aug 21, 2021 9:09 AM
Jul 2021
z00nex said:

Hey what character or characters is the bottom? I tried to Google Image it but it couldn't figure out who that is, unless it's just someone's art? Also I just watched the clip for next week, oh man I can't wait to see that. I love when Ameri gets flustered about Iruma it's so great. Also more interactions between those two with her dad, and I want him to find out about the secret "Ancient Texts" lmfao
Aug 21, 2021 9:17 AM
Jul 2021
SoraSenpai said:
I actually thought I was going to dislike this episode because I have disliked every music moment with the Valac family so far but I actually enjoyed this episode.

Manga readers

Lmao I can't wait to see Ameri get all flustered wearing it, I hope after the high Jinx are over the two of them have a nice moment together I've loved those two since the first "forbidden text" reading. But what happened in the Ball chapter?? I love Azz and I want to see more development out of him too. Seriously I wish we could get a Manga that jumped ahead to see what they're like as adults
Aug 21, 2021 9:39 AM

Nov 2011
DKDiabloLicht said:
SoraSenpai said:

Manga readers

Lmao I can't wait to see Ameri get all flustered wearing it, I hope after the high Jinx are over the two of them have a nice moment together I've loved those two since the first "forbidden text" reading. But what happened in the Ball chapter?? I love Azz and I want to see more development out of him too. Seriously I wish we could get a Manga that jumped ahead to see what they're like as adults

It's Chapter 91
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Aug 21, 2021 9:41 AM
Jul 2021
SoraSenpai said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

It's Chapter 91

That's awesome thanks, also I'm looking forward to seeing the Iruma date(right?) they showed in the preview
Aug 21, 2021 9:49 AM

Nov 2011
DKDiabloLicht said:
SoraSenpai said:

It's Chapter 91

That's awesome thanks, also I'm looking forward to seeing the Iruma date(right?) they showed in the preview

That should happen. I don't think they will fit 5 chapters into one episode imo but we will see.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Aug 21, 2021 10:29 AM

Jul 2014
The expectedly-chaotic visit to the Valac household. Of course their mother would be super powerful on top of everything else. Also some decent development for Asmodeus to pay off what Sabnock berated him for during the Walter Park battle.
Aug 21, 2021 11:21 AM

Sep 2019
DKDiabloLicht said:
z00nex said:

Hey what character or characters is the bottom? I tried to Google Image it but it couldn't figure out who that is, unless it's just someone's art?
my signature? She’s Usada Pekora, a vtuber.
Aug 21, 2021 11:33 AM
Jul 2021
z00nex said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

Hey what character or characters is the bottom? I tried to Google Image it but it couldn't figure out who that is, unless it's just someone's art?

Oh okay that's kinda lame lol.. well not for you just that I'm not into that and I was hoping to find a new character in an Anime lol
Aug 21, 2021 11:35 AM

Sep 2019
DKDiabloLicht said:
z00nex said:

Oh okay that's kinda lame lol.. well not for you just that I'm not into that and I was hoping to find a new character in an Anime lol
that’s unfortunate :(
Aug 21, 2021 11:36 AM
Jul 2021
z00nex said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

She kinda reminds me of a mix of Rem and one or two other characters that I can't think of. What does a V-Tuber do exactly?
Aug 21, 2021 11:38 AM

Sep 2019
DKDiabloLicht said:
z00nex said:

She kinda reminds me of a mix of Rem and one or two other characters that I can't think of. What does a V-Tuber do exactly?
it’d sound weird to someone who’s not into them but here’s the wikipedia page https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_YouTuber
Aug 21, 2021 1:23 PM

Jul 2016
Chaotic episode is chaotic and I absolutely loved it. Last scene with Clara singing a lullaby was simply beautiful.

And oh boy, Amelie's father is on his way to kill Iruma for asking his daughter on a date xD
Aug 21, 2021 3:19 PM
Jul 2021
I can't wait until next Week!! Finally ameri and iruma Go in a Date!! I really Hope These two become a couple they are so sweet together
Aug 21, 2021 4:14 PM

Nov 2012
Didn't they go to Clara's in S1? The surprise re the family confused me. Never saw Clara's dad.

I'd enjoy that "supermarket."

Not a Clara fan butu enjoyed the episode. Not happy that there's only 2 more to go.
Aug 21, 2021 5:47 PM

Aug 2019
Asmodeus and Iruma's visit to Clara's house was filled to the brim with bizarre happenings befitting the Valac family. I enjoyed watching the two of them acclimate to the Valac lifestyle in the forest, especially seeing them go about gathering food. Something that stood out to me was the nod towards Asmodeus's development since the chaotic Walter Park vacation. I like that they're finally giving him much-needed attention to flesh out his character beyond that of Iruma's beloved friend. It'll be interesting to explore his ambitions/goals later on if we ever end up receiving a third season for this series.
Aug 21, 2021 5:48 PM
May 2017
God, such a trash episode, just like virtually every other episode featuring worst girl. This is worse than filler.
Aug 21, 2021 6:26 PM

Nov 2018
Amazing episode, probably my favorite of the season. Such a cute family and the songs were fun. Episodes like this are why I love this show.
Aug 21, 2021 7:39 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Clara's time. Seriously, without her and her family song on these series, i might be dying right now. Here i am, totally got her and the whole family activities special for this episode only. That's good, that's good. Too bad, there's two person missing from the whole fun. Clara's dad? Where are you? The last brother of Clara definitely got that misunderstatement from Azz-kun and Iruma-sama. Poor him.

The next will be more great than this. Lessgoo, Ameri!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 21, 2021 8:07 PM

Dec 2016
FuMomo-kun said:
I was wonder how Kalego reached Clara's home if only Valacs can go there, but near the end, Ameli's dad got there too.

It's never mentioned in the manga, so I think that maybe the Valac family gave Kalego or the Principal a map to locate their home... And with Amelie's dad I don't know. xD

FuMomo-kun said:
I can't remember this episode happening in the manga. And, I also can't remember Ameli's dad's importance. Did the anime skip content or add stuff? (I have not really caught up with the manga.)

I don't think it's a spoiler, but just in case...
Aug 21, 2021 10:19 PM

Oct 2017
This episode was pure joy, beautiful. Clara is an amazing character how much purity.
Thank you mom for raising this amazing girl.
Aug 22, 2021 5:07 AM

Aug 2019
can’t believe there’s people here that hate Clara
Aug 22, 2021 10:49 AM

Jun 2019
This series really is at its best when it isn’t trying to be serious. The comedy works really well with the characters and the writer has a knack for putting them in situations to shine.
Aug 22, 2021 1:07 PM

Jan 2013
an appearance from Clara’s family which pretty much guarantees a musical number really is the best parts of this series
Aug 23, 2021 9:13 AM

Mar 2017
Clara's family is the best! It's always a wholesome episode when they're around. Also, her mum is fucking awesome for just straight up punching a shark on the nose haha

So cute how Clara put the boys to sleep at the end there 🥰
Aug 23, 2021 12:11 PM

May 2018
If only I could sleep that quickly T_T
Aug 24, 2021 3:42 PM

Aug 2016
Good episode. It was sweet. I think people should call Alice the sparkle one out of the trio. I love how Clara's brothers were like good job sis after shipping her with Alice.

I miss Urara, but I do like Azz and Iruma's misunderstanding about him. I hope Urara attends Babyls in the future and ends up on the student council.

I'm excited about the next episode.
Aug 24, 2021 6:23 PM

Feb 2016
This was just what I expected.
その目だれの目?
Aug 24, 2021 7:35 PM

Nov 2009
ROFL

I think Clara's lil'bros just accidentally revealed that the one Clara is interested in is Iruma... (well, almost, as Clara cover up her lil'bros mouth just before)

And afterwards Clara gets embarrassed by her mom showing her childhood pics. Pretty sure she would not react if it wasn't Iruma.

___ ___ ___

Valac Family is fun and all, but they're just too hyperactive, hence the reason why they rarely have real friends and everyone in Valac's family are so happy and surprised for Clara to have real friends.

___ ___ ___

DKDiabloLicht said:

Ever watch Twitch or Youtube Streamers?

They do the same as regular Streamers, but as anime characters. (some are not even fully humanoid)

If you want, check out

Hololive (japan vtubers) (but also have an english division)

VShojo (english vtubers)

the above 2 are in official real life companies. Hololive is pretty much vtuber version of AKB0048. And VShojo's company president is Twitch's original founder. (Twitch's founder sold Twitch to Amazon), but anyone can be a Vtuber, there's no limits, no company requirement. Just being in a company usually means you don't have to pay up to 3000 USD to have someone make you a custom Live2D or 3D character model.
amlgAug 24, 2021 7:42 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 25, 2021 3:31 PM

Mar 2010
Holy shit Valac is a national treasure, nay dat family is just too precious.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 4, 2021

88 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 20, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 5, 2021

70 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 18, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 14, 2021

45 by Muow »»
Feb 1, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

49 by Muow »»
Jan 30, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 22, 2021

111 by Muow »»
Jan 30, 3:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.