Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
looks like the trailer is out for ep3. the disk/streaming will release Aug 27, 2021. you can watch the trailer here: tube dot hentaistream dot com / bitch-na-inane-sama-episode-03

and as usual for HentaiStream when the raw for that episode shows up it will REPLACE that trailer. then when the fansubbed version comes out it will REPLACE the raw version. all will use the exact same URL though. :)

from what i can tell from the trailer i think we're getting some new characters. a new 'big sister' with really REALLY long black hair. but she's a step-sister this time... maybe wife of the younger guy's older brother? there's the blond-ish guy and a 2nd girl gets into it... kinda brownish-reddish haired girl.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Aug 29, 2021 8:33 AM

Dec 2009
this has to be the worse animation ive ever seen for an h lol
Aug 30, 2021 4:13 AM

Dec 2015
the subs are up on HentaiStream as of Aug 28.

so that's the same guy and his college GF from ep1,2? but his older sister is away on a business trip? so this time he's boning his cousin, that's married, who ALSO used to diddle him sometimes when he was a little kid? holy cow, if it is the same guy from ep1,2 is EVERY female in his family a pervert?

yeah i agree with J_B that was some crack smoking bad work. the first scene, where him and his GF are doing a reverse cowgirl... there is no way a human being could do that! both her legs up in the air, feet OFF the bed, balancing on his pelvis, with him doing a half bridge, and he's got a grip on both her forearms? no matter how badly it was drawn and animated the basic physiology of that scene is impossible.

then of course later on while the COUPLE is visiting the cousin's house... his GF and his cousin's hubby are in the same room passed out drunk where those two are boning.

ah well, shrug, what can anybody do about it now that the episode is "in the can"?
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Aug 30, 2021 5:57 AM
Oct 2013
User-sanAug 30, 2021 6:05 AM
Sep 1, 2021 8:22 PM
Jun 2014
this episode ruined the series for me šŸ˜­
Sep 4, 2021 11:13 AM
Mar 2020
the scenario's are hot AF
but unfortunately animation feels even lower than the first 2 episodes lol
Oct 28, 2021 10:50 PM
Jul 2017
I wonder what Episode 4 is gonna be this time. He got Mizuho pregnant in Episode 3. Is Takashi gonna get both Riko and Yumi pregnant as well? Creampies, anal, both of these sluts are gonna milk him dry till he can't have any stamina left or overfill them till they are panting and gasping for air. Having his big fat dick breaking their ass holes and pussies and convulsing nonstop orgasms.
Nov 16, 2021 1:33 AM

Dec 2012
Oh yes! The Mizuho chapter. They kept Mizuho's big ass pregnant belly from the manga. lol

Incest is wincest. This series deserved to be better animated.
RobNov 16, 2021 2:25 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 11, 2021 3:16 PM

Mar 2010
A bit better than the last two episodes. twas funny asf when her husband was covered in da juices.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 25, 2022 11:07 PM
Jun 2022
I didn't like this episode as much as the first 2.
It didn't get as kinky to me and there wasn't enough anal.
I didn't really need another woman to be thrown in here.
The shot of her open pussy full of cum from the inside was pretty hot though.
Hoping episode 4 has more anal!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bitch na Inane-sama Episode 4 Discussion

J_B - Nov 11, 2021

9 by Antalk »»
Mar 15, 2023 7:06 PM

Poll: » Bitch na Inane-sama Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 29, 2021

9 by Analgoon »»
Jun 25, 2022 11:03 PM

Poll: » Bitch na Inane-sama Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Apr 25, 2021

14 by Bem27 »»
Dec 31, 2021 10:43 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.