Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 27, 2021 11:04 AM

Apr 2015
Lmao that Nami rec

Mangaka wanted to draw a swordfight lol
LanzAug 27, 2021 11:30 AM
Aug 27, 2021 10:50 PM

Feb 2017
This kind of posturing of Atena and Koushi as this sort of main pair feels pretty forced, there just isn't enough romantic weight going on for me to buy this as separating herself from the pack.

The bit where he "defends" her from the lame dudes trying to hit on her also felt extremely tired, even for harem ecchis. Koushi just doesn't have any real bite to back it up. Him also being praised for calling someone else to save Sutea also felt lame. If he can't swim, that episode half would have made way more sense if it followed the girls each trying to teach Koushi how to swim. Odd how the swimsuit episode felt like the most tepid episode of the bunch.

The second half was a lot better, Freya was a good choice to draw out Koushi's real feelings. Again, it draws attention to the "other" girls being far more interesting than Atena.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Sep 1, 2021 9:30 PM
Nov 2019
Surprisingly no tits this episode
Sep 9, 2021 1:36 PM
Oct 2016
I was just expecting to get a normal beach episode, i wasn't expect that bop!
Sep 9, 2021 3:44 PM
Feb 2021
Guys I know this isn't the right forum post to post this question but plss help me

When will the OP of this anime "naughty love" release on Spotify? It was released in July but it got taken down. Is it out there? Please share the playlist link if it is out there.

Cheers!
Sep 15, 2021 4:45 AM

Jul 2019
Beach episode and inevitable hitting on girl scene. The fish were funny tho.

Cosplay part was also quite something too, I liked it's creativity.
Sep 16, 2021 1:08 AM

Jul 2019
I want to be the fish
Oct 1, 2021 8:49 AM

Mar 2020
Fun to see a very serious second half of the episode that didn't focus on any ecchi stuff at all, but rather helping main-kun understand and come to terms with his feelings.

Also loved the little touch with the poster outside of the seiyuu's. Think that's the official poster for the intro song, not 100% sure though, but it is them and it is the song. Thought it was a nice little thing of the creators of the anime to put in their. And it was "product placement" that actually made sense as well.

Still curious though if the cosplay characters was a callback to something specific or just something made up. If it's a reference to something specific, I'd love to know, it did seem a bit familiar.

Anyway, fun episode!!
Oct 5, 2021 1:59 PM

Jul 2015
I think I'm gonna ignore the fish pleasuring Sutea there and just enjoy the college girls in bikinis.

Well Koushi got family-zoned there but I can't really root for his love to succeed considering the age-difference and more importantly the FBI watching

Oct 23, 2021 11:44 PM
Jul 2017
Crazy that a fish done went up Sutea's hooha in the beginning.
Apr 27, 2022 3:35 AM

Aug 2018
Eh, Sutea got some nice boobs as well.. Not everyone should have cow tits..
Well.. The thing that Atena admits to not being the best with Koshi is nice for me personally.. As I didn't like her at first, really.. So she's kind of changed..
Frey and Mineru maybe are the closest to each other in dormitory.. We see them talk together the most.. Or maybe it just feels so to me.. Well, doesn't mean others don't talk or anything.. Maybe they hang out off screen and stuff..
lol, is that poster with cosplayers of the characters from this anime?.. ;D When they're about to go to cosplay shop.. Or some place.. Not sure, what exactly they do there.. Like a place to just wear cosplay, make photos?.. Not sure, how to call place like that..
I'm not too sure about romance aspect of this anime.. If they go for serious couple between Koshi and Atena.. I don't feel it, really.. Like yeah, they had some moments of supporting each other.. But also I don't feel it too much personally.. If it's to become central thing now.. I'm not too sure, how they'll be able to handle it, so that I'll like.. It certainly is possible.. But for now it just feels "wut?" in terms of there being feelings of Koshi towards Atena.. So far romance doesn't work for me, if they actually seriously doing this..
Anime can do serious things.. Like I get the thing that in cosplay you can just be more open sometimes, because you'll get into character.. I can see that, and it's interesting.. But "I'll protect you".. Or the thing that Atena has blood reaction to males.. I don't know about that.. So so far I mostly enjoy fun ecchi stuff anime shows.. And it can do serious things with other characters.. But except with Koshi and Atena.. For them - it's just "miss" so far in situation "hit or miss", I guess.. Maybe it'll change.. In whatever way.. For now it's like this..
Jun 30, 2022 12:51 AM

Sep 2012
Reapermask said:
I think I'm gonna ignore the fish pleasuring Sutea there and just enjoy the college girls in bikinis.

Well Koushi got family-zoned there but I can't really root for his love to succeed considering the age-difference and more importantly the FBI watching

i personally don't mind if 1is 18+ other1 12y -13y (but i prefer bit older female and younger male story), i start to mind if one of them would be below 12, its bit disturbing unless they make it innocent until he/she becomes of age, i just care that love wins, so i totally ship them, and i was in to older girls to when i was teen, but 2shy, that's why i ship them, guys have the right to be with bit older ladies if they want to

and she is 19 not 40+ so that's another reason i don't see issue here

also Wiki already confirmed they are BF and GF in the source, read the relatives part
https://dorm-mother.fandom.com/wiki/Koshi_Nagumo
https://dorm-mother.fandom.com/wiki/Atena_Saotome

TsuzukuHunter2nd said:
When I thought there will be no beach episode because of that wrong way to creepy mountain resort, finally there is ! But among 5 matured woman, why it must Sutea that got the "hole" scene ?? I mean, that's dangerous man, what's her age again ?

By the way, need more flashback for Frey. She actually said about how she is blunt and outspoken in the past, so she might have a bad time to befriend with anyone back then ?

And neat placement to promote their opening/closing song. Every person in that photo is their respectable VA, right ? Just like the one singing on their music video for the opening song

all the dorm ladies are 19

E_Creator said:
This kind of posturing of Atena and Koushi as this sort of main pair feels pretty forced, there just isn't enough romantic weight going on for me to buy this as separating herself from the pack.

i half to disagree sins from EP1 they have been drifting that way, towards each other, so doesn't seem forced at at all, u just don't pay enough attention
Sugram22Jun 30, 2022 2:45 AM
Jul 3, 2022 11:23 AM
Jun 2022
I like how they slowly develop koushi's feelings and make it interesting, the first part of the episode was fishy but the second part with Frey managed to be funny at the start and then started developing fast
Jan 6, 2023 3:05 PM

May 2017
Khunime said:
everyone talking about the fish lol,
In this episode Frey really looked awesome for me as she approached Koushi in his problem

Well its quite hard to ignore such a wonderfull thing , and trust me , if i was that fish , i would have follow her outside of the watter XD
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 9, 2023 6:34 AM

Apr 2013
First minute was great, the rest of part 1 was okay. Part 2 was just stupid and boring, nothing made any sense.
May 9, 2023 8:38 AM
Jul 2021
I don't like ecchi...
Sep 8, 2023 5:36 PM

Mar 2019
Atena is very hot, what a beautiful ass she has. ๐Ÿ˜
Jan 7, 8:44 AM
Aug 2023
Interesting.. Love it!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

46 by Flutty_Putty »»
Mar 23, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2021

54 by Flutty_Putty »»
Mar 23, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

63 by Flutty_Putty »»
Mar 8, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2021

67 by beyonce_hamlet »»
Mar 8, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2021

39 by Rezzurwrath »»
Feb 15, 2:20 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.